View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #104
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by um
I think I remember that ep.
My best recollection is that it was one of the earliest episodes of The Waltons and the youngest cast members were pre-teens. I never watched The Waltons much and never knew each character much but I know it was a large family and there were two youngest kids, a boy and girl and the girl was the ultimate youngest, and as all the brothers and sisters were sitting in a circle talking about what they want for Christmas one of the older girls, I think she was supposed to be in her later teen years, said in a cynical tone that there is no Santa so why is everyone talking about something so silly? And one of the older brothers sitting next to her in the circle who seemingly was also in his later teens but older than the cynical girl, just slapped her on the butt for talking that way in front of the younger kids, and told her not to spoil Christmas for everyone else.

However, what I best recall is that it was John Boy who did it.

You could be referring to a different episode
The episode I am referring to is the 2-parter where Martha was being evicted from her house so the government could build a highway. John and Olivia had just left the house and put Jason in charge. Jason told them to clean their rooms and get moving, then spanked Mary Ellen quickly.
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote