View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #43
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Thumbs down Maybe she should have ALL her trades fo 3rd party though a moderator!

PS im ONLY sending them to you because I trust YOU

not that I have any faith left in angie at all

not 1 iota

she has a pattern of lying, she lies repeatedly to everyone

its not just that she got behind or overextended
she flat out lied to everyone in order to get more stuff, and she figured shed just B.S. us all, until she got the stuff in that she owe

if she had any interest in making right by me, she would have fixed the Just Shoot me 2+ months ago when I told her it was bad

if she had any interest in making right by me, she would not have told me falsely that Loren made the set (i guess she didnt realize id just call him up and ask) and trying to pass the problem off onto him

if she had any interest in making right by me-- she would NOT have told me to get with Spooky to get the missing discs because it was his fault (again, passing the problem off)

if she had any interest in making right by me--- she wouldnt have asked Loren to BACK DOOR Me and get the discs she wants from me and send them to her, in secret

if she had any interest in making right by me-- she would have replied to me and been honest --- it aint like i didnt make myself clear

if she had any interest in making right by me-- she wouldnt be selling the stuff i traded her on ioffer and setting up many new trades and just leaving me, joker, loren, spooky, etc hanging here

if she had any interest in making right by me there would be no need for this thread at all

so i will say this She is a total TRAINWRECK of a Trader

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Lamont is offline   Reply With Quote