View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:27 AM   #110
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
There's one thing that's always troubled me about the theory that Paul Freshour was the Circleville Writer, and responsible for the attempted murder of Mary Gillespie (and also possible involvement in Ron Gillespie's death)....what was the motive? It's clear that the original letters wanted to stop this alleged affair going on between Mary and the superintendent, so what stake would Paul Freshour have in that? Would he really be that concerned about exposing an affair between his non blood sister-in-law and one of her coworkers? The apparent lack of motive for Freshour to commit any of these crimes is one of the biggest reasons why I think he's innocent.

And I still stand by my statement that the townspeople of Circleville used the "letter writer" as a way to tarnish others reputations and spread gossip. I think there were several writers, personally.
yes and I think Paul knows who is responsible for Ron's death,and thus the set-up on him..someone/s wanted to get him put away and tarnish his rep,and it worked.the fact he came fwd to UM on his own,while no one else wanted to talk..NO ONE..lends him a great of credibilty,IMO.
scc1222 is offline   Reply With Quote