Thread: Pamela June Ray
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #111
Killarney Rose
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyPCB

1. This location was by no means a "seedy area" most motels along the strip back then were older but they were nice. It's not a place where you see prostitutes, drug dealers etc walking around.

2. Someone mentioned maybe Pamela walked to the motel behind Whilhite, the only thing behind that motel or the countless others on that side of Front beach road is miles and miles of white sandy beaches and the gulf of mexico.

3. I don't think it's weird that she traveled at night with her children. When my kids were little, I preferred traveling at night so they could sleep. I do. however, find it odd that she would lock up the car and go walking around and talking to strangers etc.

That's all I can think of for now, but this case never made sense to me. Also there was another case very similar to this one that happened on PCB just a few years ago. I can't think of her name right now, but she was older and I think her name may have also been Pam. She disappeared from a hotel on Thomas Drive.

PS... all of these small motels have since been replaced with sky rise condos... Trust me, it was much prettier and nicer with the old mom and pop places you called seedy.

Thank you for repeating some of the same points that I have been trying to get across here.

I think I remember the case you are referring to. Was this an older lady, probably in her 50s? There were flyers about her disappearance posted here in my town. it made me think of the Ray case when I saw them.
Killarney Rose is offline   Reply With Quote