View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:22 PM   #37
shadowhawk
Hawk of Liberty
Frequent Poster

My moments for JTS are: Richie and the guys graduate high school. That would have been a perfect ending for a coming of age show.

Fonzie jumps over the shark in a leather jacket. Hello! You don't wear leather in water!

Richie and Ralph left. Fonzie has no one left to interact with. Roger felt forced and Potsie was too stupid, annoying and useless.

The introduction of characters like KC, Flip and the Belvin Brothers.

Fonzie goes monogamous with Ashley, only for the character to be gone the next season, having reconciled with her husband. That's just like when that lady with the little boy Bobby, reconciled with her husband. Fonzie seems to have trouble in actual relationships with women.

Fonzie letting Tom Hanks beat him up.

Fonzie in a bunny suit, no matter what the reason.

Best of the best:

Married... With Children, Happy Days, Mama's Family, Golden Girls, MASH, The Simpsons, I Love Lucy, Perfect Strangers, Knight Rider, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Three's Company,The Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, All in the Family, Full House, Mr. Belvedere, In Living Color, Six Million Dollar Man, Wonder Woman

Last edited by shadowhawk; 08-19-2015 at 03:45 PM.
shadowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote