Thread: Al from OLTL.
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 10:49 PM   #5
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
LOL@Al & Marcie as a couple hahahahahahahahahahaha. Marcie isn't attractive & she's pudgy. I'm glad RJ's daughter Carrie is dead. She got on my nerves always messing with Antonio trying to mess up his life. How did she expect him to forgive her after she lied to him that she was dead? She can't be mad at him for sleeping with her mother. He didn't know that was her mother when they first met. I like that new girl who is Carlotta's goddaughter. She is very attractive. I forgot what her name is on the show but her real name is Amanda Cortinas. Carlotta is getting on my nerves cause she won't allow her to see that white boy she likes named River. I like Kelly who is married to Kevin. Kelly is very attractive. She used to play on Bold & The Beautiful.
That was rude! Marcie aka Kathie Brier is gorgeous, IMO more so than most of the actresses on OLTL and other soaps. You sound just like Brian Frons with that statement. Wait are you Brian Frons???

Kelly is a whimp! Gawd I hope they bring back Gina Tognoni as Kelly, at least her Kelly had spunk.
spunkygirl is offline   Reply With Quote