View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 01:46 PM   #14
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter72
I'm thinking Dirty Laundry scared the hell out of her PR reps. They proabably told her to soften it up a bit. Maybe she thinks if she apologizes, her image of a "diva" is shot. As for her fans, I'de say she's going by the you gotta have fans to get fans rule. She probaly thinks she's the smartest thing on four legs and no one would know any better if she lied about it. She has already stated that viewers don't know the difference between reality and acting (lying more like it). Did you see how quickly she kept saying "Janice I love you, you need help" and then lept for joy as soon as Janice left? She's a disgusting self serving pig! I hope Janis kills her chances of making another dime from television. I only hope they got poor Lucky out of the car after the cameras stop rolling. That was an obvious PR ploy she probably set up, when has she ever even been seen with him?
Exactly. If she is making a career outta being a reality "star" (?) then that doesn't say much abt her. She is supposedly smart but this is all she is capable of? Pleeeeeeeeze. Poor Lucky. Used and abused for the sake of Omarosa. Go Janice Go. Sue her a$$ off!!!!

To me, thee most villainous reality person is PUCK from the Real World San Francisco. He is a jerk. He was born that way. He didn't give a rat's a$$ when his roommate was dying from AIDS.