Thread: Dear Fonzie...
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 02:19 AM   #229
White_Daisy
blank

Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl

WD, that is such beautiful and inspiring advice. Thank you for the compliments, they were so kind. I keep telling myself the same thing-- to just go out and try. There's an old saying that someone I knew used to say all the time, "If you shoot for the moon and miss, at least you fall somewhere among the stars." It refers to not being afraid to set your hopes and dreams too high, because even if you don't reach them you are going to make a difference just by trying.
I think things are going to work out for you. I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I'm saying this because I think you have a lot of talent and you can really put it to use in the City. Just a bit of advice, if you end up on Park Avenue and you meet some foreign woman who calls you a "sweet sweetiepie" and she has three men on each arm, run away!!! She's Josh's aunt, very popular (so I hear) and very scary!! She told me things about her I DID NOT WANT TO HEAR! Stay away from Park Avenue, they're just so useless over there. Sorry to anyone who lives there! and stay away from Greenwich, you'll meet all the married women who used to live on Park and they haven't changed at all. And stay away from...oh what am i doing? You need to go there and see it for yourself, and I think you will!
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote