View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 12:20 PM   #92
David77
Frequent Poster

Yeah I did. It was hard for me to watch Happy Days for quite a while. I felt bad when I was let go. From Hero to Zero. Yeah, The show really went down hill after I left! HA HA HA!! Laverne and Shirley kept Jeff Franklin on as an apprentice writer and he went on to create Full House. I kind of wished that I was sent over to Laverne and Shirley in the first place. I kept wondering why Happy Days let people go and not Laverne and Shirley. I never did find out. It was hard to deal with yeah. I thought my life had ended. That is just the way show business is. I had to learn that. Now, today, I am happy that I was there for whatever contributions I got to make and I did get to make some. Credit or no credit I was there. In hindsight it was a fantastic experience. I worked again too on other shows but never with any of the Happy Days writers. They were all great guys. I really bonded with Fred & Brian and I missed them for a long time. Ron Leavitt also. Ron Leavitt was one cool dude. They were all a huge influence on me.
So yes, I know I could have done better on some of the post 78 shows. Definately. It is what it is. It's kind of like sports when you think of it.

Last edited by David77; 10-02-2002 at 02:08 PM.
David77 is offline   Reply With Quote