View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #37
scc1222
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALLASTEXAN!!
Most attacks on children by parents are form cases in which they lose complete control in the heat of the moment. For this case that is not possible.
why not? she and darrin both admitted they had fought that evening.and IMO,it's obvious darrin knows more than he is telling,from the UM segment..per his denial of money problems,etc...he's hiding something.(although I think darlie was the killer,not him).but he knows more than he is saying.they DID have money problems,that is documented.

Quote:
It is very possible that darlie is an extreme sociopath and premeditated the murders. she may have planted the sock ahead of time and cut the screen from inside the house like they claim. she may have staged the whole scenario to be away from darren so that he did not hear the attack. she also just as easily may have stabbed herself close to her artery not knowing it because most of us are not experts on anatomy. again these are all aspects that the court has to prove, but in my opinion they themselves centered there case around other areas like the tape(copout for supporters or not) which was wrong of them. it allows for darlie defenders to argue on her behalf. So I am still unsure about this and likely always will be.
i don't think she planted the sock.I think she was trying to rid of it,along with the weapon,at the same time.
scc1222 is offline   Reply With Quote