View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 04:58 PM   #21
Titania
a part of that

Send a message via AIM to Titania

Well, Im not a baby boomer but I was raised on my parents beatles albums and love that music more than any of todays junk.

I dont know what all the disagreeing was about on here because i dont see a thing wrong w/ this post. We have certainly had A LOT less meaningful ones! (may I remind everyone of a certain thread about nothing that went pretty darn far...200 some pages I believe....) so, its cool, everyone just CHILL

Well, I personally dont like the idea of artists selling their music to commercials. Especially when the artist is deceased and isnt the one signing away their original works...
Yeah, it stinks.
I'd say more but thats the gist of my opinion and a HUGE thunderstorm is coming....so im outta here.....

I'll give you stars and the moon and a soul to guide you and a promise I'll never go
I'll give you hope to bring out all the life inside you and the strength that will help you grow.

myspace