View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 03:16 PM   #2
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

I will soon be updating my top 100 TV shows. Here are the 17 contenders listed alphabetically that will be competing with everything on the existing list. I am waiting on seeing the season finales of three of those shows to start this updated top 100: have not seen last night's Young Sheldon finale yet, Zoey's finale airs Sunday night, and I have not seen the Most Wanted that aired 3 days ago plus its finale is coming up on Tuesday. There are a lot of strong contenders to join, but most of what is already in is also good. Other than Blockbusters, all of the outside contenders have never been in my top 100 before. One show that had a terrible season finale has a guaranteed exit from my top 100. And Psych is ranked way too low at #86, the month of marathons on USA has really increased its value for me.

Contenders for Next List
Believe, Blockbusters (Bill Cullen), Dispatches from Elsewhere, Emergence, Family Matters, FBI: Most Wanted, For the People, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector, Major Crimes, Make It or Break It, Prodigal Son, Sister/Sister, Split Second (Monty Hall), That Girl, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Young Sheldon, Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote