View Full Version : Surprise

Emmanuel Lewis
06-03-2002, 04:16 AM
Hello everyone Thank you for being such loyal fans of Webster. I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that there would be a website such as this. You guys are amazing, the questions you ask even stump me and I lived it. Upward and onward.

Love,
Your one and only

Emmanuel Lewis[COLOR=royalblue]

Pavan
06-03-2002, 02:21 PM
Wow! It is a pleasure having you here Mr. Lewis! I can't believe it! Someone has to bring Webster back on reruns! I loved that Denny's commercial you did, very funny. I also caught you on Sally in the Classic TV episode.
So what are you up to these days?

Thanks,
PB

Emmanuel Lewis
06-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Lets see I have a few projects that are near and dear to me. I am developing a one hour TV drama with my writer. I now have a record label called Flex Floss Entertainment. Our first artist are a male duo called Face II Face. They sing R&B and Pop. I will have my website up in about two weeks (WWW.Flexfloss.com) I am in the process of putting together a non profit organization called The Future Begins Now. It deals with helping young America see their dreams before they give up. Like offering scholarships in the fifth and six grade. Statistic show that kids are deciding their own fate (good or bad) by the time they reach Junior High. Their are many dreams that have come true for me and thru my company's, I will be able to give forward (not back). Thank you for your love and support over the years and I hope to continue as well as pass it on to others.

Charlie Da Man
06-07-2002, 02:50 AM
Hey, are you really Emmanuel Lewis? If you are than can you get some other TV actors to post on these forums? I know the people who post here would like that.

BTW Emmanuel, it is a pleasure to speak to you, I mean, If you really are him....

Mr. Shy Guy
06-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Wow Emmanuel Lewis. I saw you in that Denny's commerical and I found it funny. That's pretty cool having somebody famous on these boards.

Blair85
06-22-2002, 12:15 AM
Wow, a real-live celebrity on the boards!!!! Hi Emmanuel Lewis, it's very cool that you're posting here! I think the projects you are doing for kids is great, and it's wonderful to hear about celebrities doing good things. Please keep posting! :)

Schocolatea
01-05-2004, 01:46 AM
emmanuel
wow its a pleasure
wanted to know if there was any way that Webster could return to tv

let me know
I really enjoyed show

Thanks

EricIdlefan
01-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Unlike many child stars gone wrong, Lewis graduated tops of his college class and has two black belts in the Martial arts!!

MichaelLutton
03-22-2004, 04:12 AM
sorry to tell u all this.but what the heck.this guy is not Webster.hes not E.Lewis. hes just pretending to be.sorry to have to tell u all this but i had 2.