View Full Version : Mary Mcginnis Morris murder - shut me up?

Koala
04-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Any ideas as to why they worked so hard to keep me from speaking to the media? I woudn't be doing this but I'm not getting answers. I am told I failed polygraphs that indicate I planned her death, yet at the time they would not show them to me and for months afterward. Still getting a runaround everytime I try to find out what is going on. (had enough) Attached is a copy of the order or agreement to not talk to any member of the media. If I am to be used as bait please do so but don't ruin my life in the process. This forum is not a member of the media per se. If I am thrown in jail for this please help me for 1st ammendment rights. I apologise for using your forum for my own goals but this case was on UM and I need to be heard. More to come unless I get chucked in jail or get some answers. All I want is a proper investigation.

Koala
04-09-2005, 01:00 AM
I watched the UM show on the Mary Morris Murders again with some disgust. If it isn't faked to catch somebody else, Mike Morris and Laurie Gemmell should be in jail. I have no knowledge of what they said about me and no one has ever corroberated it with me. Oh yea. I am the "evil" coworker in the case.

Koala
04-09-2005, 02:55 AM
You may ask why I would do this. Have a look at the media. If I am bait, 4 and a half years is a bit long to put up with it. In the first year my company told me I was still an employee but I couldn't work. I was finally given the go ahead to work after more than a year and a half with a few nice apologies as for what happened but they never actually called me to work. In the meantime my wife lost a semester due to stress. That cost $5000 dollars. We are Canadian and she has to pay quadruple tuition as a foreign student. I paid out some money to an attorney initially when Union Carbide was suing me and demanding I sign court orders so I couldn't talk to most people about the case. Anytime the media comes around I can't really respond due to a stupid media gag, so I get slammed. When I complained to AMW about their portrayal of me banging on windows and yelling for Mary like a nut case their attorneys response was "That's what you get for not talking to us". I am more obsessive than I would like to be and have found myself constantly dwelling on the case and hoping for closure. It is my hope that this thread will allow me to move on and leave this behind. You people are about to be busted. You don't leave death threats, make up lies, leave notes in work computers and get away with it. Justice served will also be my revenge. Here is a lot of the written media in a word attachment.

crystaldawn
04-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Hi Koala! I know you and I have discussed this situation at length before. I was curious if something has happened lately or are you just fed up with the situation?

DeeeNah
04-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Hey Koala. You emailed me before. I just hope life gets better for you.

mercy1825
04-09-2005, 11:39 AM
I believe you 100 percent and I am aware how the media portrays things to appear weirder and more complicated than they may actually be. Would you be willing to email me at matthewfazio@hotmail.com so I can email you back. I have a suggestion for you in this situation. My brother is an attorny, and I would really like to attempt to help you out. Good Luck!

Koala
04-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Here is a hint (copy of Email sent to a senior detective) of what set me off last week after yet another runaround.
One excerpt of thousands. I figured out the BS after reading a very great many articles on the subject. It is still a useful tool, in my opinion. Quit trying to snow me. Probabilities of pass/fail statistics in polygraphs are not given to within points of a percent as you implied today. I am not trying to deceive you. If you do not want any meddling from me just say so. I just want to do whatever I can. I don't know what you do know and I do not know what you should know in order to assist. Respectfully- Duane

Detectives love lie detectors. They're not infallible -- Hennessy says they're "about as accurate as the weatherman" -- and you can't use the results in court. But they're great props. They put the mighty weight of science on your side and crank up the pressure on the suspect.

A detective uses a lie detector, Leo writes, "as part of his act."

The act goes like this: The suspect says he's telling the truth. You ask if he'll take a polygraph test. If he says no, you use that against him: What are you afraid of, Joe? If he says yes, you wire him up and give him the test. If he fails, you've got a very powerful weapon: Joe, the machine says you're lying.

"A lot of times the guys will break," Fallin says. "They'll start crying. They'll say, 'You got me.' That's perfect -- to have him admit he did it to the polygraph operator."

But what if a suspect you're certain is guilty passes the test? You've got two choices. You can tell him he flunked and keep questioning him. Or you can tell him he passed and take a detailed statement about where he was at the time of the crime. "They're feeling pretty powerful when they've passed the polygraph," says Fallin. "You take a statement of denial and he signs it. He's got to stick to it. And maybe you can prove he's lying."

This decade has seen the rise of a new lie detection machine -- the "computer voice stress analyzer," a device that allegedly identifies falsehoods by measuring inaudible stress in the voice. It's scientific validity is unproven, but cops love it.

"It's a great tool," says Hamill, one of a few Montgomery County detectives trained to use it. "I have had phenomenal success with it. I can just lay it out and say, 'This is a lie . . . Tell me the truth.' And they're just so shocked or so taken aback that they end up coming around."

Hennessy remembers watching D.C. police Lt. Jim Boteler use the voice stress analyzer to coax a confession from a teenager suspected of shooting a Korean American dry cleaner in 1993. For hours, the kid swore he didn't do it. Then Boteler hooked him up to the machine.

"It said he flunked when he said he didn't do it," Hennessy recalls, "and this kid broke down and started crying. And he started confessing. And he goes over to Boteler and he starts hugging him and he says, 'You're like the dad I never had.' "

Lie detectors are so helpful that detectives who don't happen to have one handy will sometimes concoct a bogus one. One old trick is to use a Xerox machine that you've loaded with papers that say "Truth" and "Lie." Ask the suspect his name, hit the button and out comes a paper that says "Truth." Then ask if he fired the fatal shot, hit the button and out comes the one that says "Lie."

Obviously, this ploy works best with suspects not previously employed at Kinko's.

Fallin remembers convincing a suspect that a portable cop radio was a lie detector that lit up when it heard a falsehood. He had his partner hold the radio and asked questions designed to elicit truthful answers. No light flashed. Then Fallin got the suspect to lie and his partner pushed a button that made a red light pop on.

"You have to have somebody who's naive," Fallin says, laughing. "If the guy knows what a polygraph looks like, you're caught."

Bogus lie detectors aren't the only high-tech devices faked by clever detectives. "Some investigators are so creative," Leo

Koala
04-09-2005, 01:11 PM
One more thing before I shut off my computer for the rest of the day. FYI UM did not contact me for any input on their show. If I have compromised anybody or anything unfairly I do apolgise but I figure enough is enough. Any one with any comments or questions- negative or positive are welcome. later

ddelta
04-09-2005, 03:34 PM
After seeing this case on UM and other shows and investigating it online....I totally believe that Mary's husband did this to her and that the other Mary Morris was killed in a botched hit. I don't know what facts are true that UM aired about you (i.e. pictures being placed down, writing die on your calendar). I believe whoever he hired to kill her was not a very good hitman. First becuase he killed the wrong woman at first, but also becuase this Mary Morris right before she went missing that somoene was following her...usually victims of hitmen don't know this.

Probably someone her husband met out......

So sad for the other Mary Morris family.

I am a little confused though by your statements...did you take a polygraph or have you stated you won't take one? The cops might be pressuring you now to rule you out totally as a suspect and focus more on the husband.

Koala
04-09-2005, 05:12 PM
I took a first set of polygraphs on my first questioning/interrogation. The first one I was told was inconclusive so they did 2 or 3 more. I signed and dated the polygraphs and then left the room. They were analyzed for about 20 minutes. Then the polygrapher had a private discussion with the detectives. Finally, a detective told me that the polygraphs indicate that I had shot Mary Morris and had conspired to kill her. I strongly denied it but they would not show me the actually graphing. They had already typed out my statement that included where I was when they asked. They said that they might want to do another polygraph in the future. They had asked me what medications I had been taking and I told them an antidepressant. Also a friend had given me some sleeping aids very recently - benzodiazepines that I told them about. I was not going to lie and I never have to the police. Benzodiazepines can blunt the autonomic responses on a polygraph and could theoretically make someone pass a polygraph even when being deceitful. This is why they would have wanted a repeat at a later date. I knew I was telling the truth so over the next days and weeks I learned off the internet all I could about polygraphs as I knew I was not lying so why should I fail? Turns out police are allowed to lie to you and do so. A few days later I submitted to the police for finger printing, pictures, and blood. I did not appreciate being paraded through the county lockup past all the prisoners to do all this. I do not think that they would do that with everybody. I can only conclude that they were trying to scare me. Maybe they thought I knew who did it and were trying to scare me into giving them up - not sure. By that time they had checked out and verified my alibi. The police never called me back but every time I called them they just pressed me to come in for another polygraph. They still refused to show me the first one. All they would have had to do was tell the truth about the benzos and I would have done it. I did not trust them and said I would do it via the FBI. This was agreed to. I made numerous tries via the FBI to get this done. They were very nice to me but never did it. Finally ten months later, after talking with Mary's sister I agreed to it. I thought they would be honest about it and I could head off to work again. Also give Mary's sister some closure. This time they did about 4 of them with a different kind of machine - The examiner kept asking me "is there anything you want to tell the police" At the end he said your pulse is a steady 84. I thought good they have decided to be honest. Then he said your polygrapgh indicates deception. I said let me see that but he wouldn't. When he left the room he took the polygraph results so I could not get to them. A short wait later I was informed that I had fallen down in the planning. No mention of me falling down in the shooting as by this time they had already long ago verified my alibi which would have made it near is I can tell, impossible to shoot her. In this second round of polygraphs I was asked "do you know for a fact who shot Mary Morris” They had not asked me 10 months earlier. The police have never accused me of leaving notes, turning pictures over etc. We did have a heated exchange at the police station when they again said I failed and made some other allegation that I did not appreciate. So I decided to leave. As I was leaving detective Wayne Kuhlman made a running charge at me. I did not respond but maybe he did that to see what I would do. I was not very happy with the whole ordeal. Another detective said to me "you're going to jail” I did not comment.

Blackout
04-16-2005, 01:32 AM
ironically, I just watched this segment on the DVD about 15 minutes ago, and said to myself that husband looks like hes got something to hide

themaninblack
04-16-2005, 10:07 AM
mike morris has to be guilty... the phone bill says it all

Koala
04-21-2005, 03:34 AM
It does look that way. There are no calls visible after 9 PM on the bill. You would think one would try again, particularly after letting it ring for 4 minutes. Phone bills don't usually lie. Some people do.

Koala
05-17-2005, 08:52 PM
I had earlier posted a $5000 reward for anyone who could give credible evidence for me banging on doors and yelling for Mary Mcginnis Morris at Union Carbide. Guess what? Nobody has come forward to collect. America's Most Wanted did a segment of the Mary Morris Murders on December 13th, 2003. The portrayal of me (the coworker suspect) was of some nut banging on doors and yelling. I assure you that this or anything unusual happened like this. I did talk to an AMW attorney. Months (?) later when I checked all mention of the segment or those profiled had been removed from the AMW website. The Mary Morris Murders vanished. I can not help but wonder if this was some kind of damage control. I am thinking of suing AMW and the source or sources as by doing so now at this late stage would not impact the case. What would you do?

Jersey Girl 7
06-28-2005, 02:54 PM
why do they think it is you? are you her husband?

Todd Mueller
06-28-2005, 06:20 PM
No, he is the "co-worker" they described as having it out for Mary M. Morris. (Note: That's not my opinion, just what was mentioned in the story)

Jersey Girl 7
06-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Ohhhhhhhh OK... Thanks for letting me know.I remember hearing about the case.

themaninblack
06-30-2005, 07:59 AM
the husband is so guilty it makes you want to puke

Kemistry
06-30-2005, 09:36 AM
Koala, not that you'd probably want to see it but I have this segment up at my site.

Jersey Girl 7
07-01-2005, 12:09 AM
I believe you Koala!

Koala
07-27-2005, 11:17 PM
I've been here in Canada for the last month and haven't checked this site. I am curious if there was something different on "Echoes of Fear's" website. He mentioned an NBC segment. The site mentioned is down. Just curious as always.

KyooMac
07-28-2005, 08:30 AM
Koala, not that you'd probably want to see it but I have this segment up at my site.

What's the name of the segment?

crystaldawn
07-28-2005, 09:30 AM
I believe you're referring to the Mary Morris segment. There isn't an NBC airing of it as it was one that Lifetime produced. Dark initially had it on Echoes but has since removed it to make room for some others.

SP4CE INV4DERZ
07-28-2005, 09:47 AM
I've been here in Canada for the last month and haven't checked this site. I am curious if there was something different on "Echoes of Fear's" website. He mentioned an NBC segment. The site mentioned is down. Just curious as always.

This case is on the Bizarre Murders DVD, from the look of it, I'd say that the husband is guilty as F!!

Mr. Fuji
09-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Sort of re-hashing an old thread. This thread always fascinates me since the male nurse from the UM segment started it. The thing that I noticed when I watched the segment today was the husband's wording in claiming his innocence. He said, and I quote, "I had absolutely nothing to do with the arrangement of Mary's death." It was never established that her death was arranged or planned in any way, yet he still made that comment. Koala made a good point earlier: if the husband really did call his wife and wait four minutes without ever getting her voice mail, why didn't he call back again later? It is only logical that if he were so adamant about talking to her that he would call again and again until either she picked up or her voice mail did. I personally have never called a cell phone that rang and rang without ever going to the voice mail. But if it ever did happen, I would most definitely hang up and dial the number immediately again.

When you think about it, this is an extremely sad case. I hope for both of the Morris families' sake that the killer is caught and put in jail.

george ramos
09-15-2005, 01:56 PM
He knows that the police think he hired someone to kill his wife. That's why he said the aforementioned quote. I think he's innocent. The police have a nasty habit of thinking husbands whose wives are missing planned to kill their wives. That's not always the case.

Mr. Fuji
09-15-2005, 03:16 PM
If you believe him, how do you explain the phone call?

First of all, if the call really didn't go through (like he claimed), it wouldn't have shown up on her phone bill. Secondly, if the call really didn't go through, why didn't he call her back later?

george ramos
09-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Because he either knew something was wrong or a family member told him she died. Secondly, maybe he was waiting for her to answer for a minute. I'm not sure. He was never charged with her murder and it's been more than a decade. People are innocent until proven guilty.

Mr. Fuji
09-15-2005, 08:57 PM
He was never charged with her murder and it's been more than a decade. People are innocent until proven guilty.
Sure they are, in a court of law. But that doesn't mean we're entitled to our opinion. I feel (as I'm sure most of the world does) that O.J. Simpson murdered his wife, but if I were on that jury I would have voted innocent because it wasn't proven in court. We shouldn't confuse our legal system with our personal opinions. He hasn't been proven guilty, but we're entitled to our opinions on the matter.

Koala
09-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Because he either knew something was wrong or a family member told him she died. Secondly, maybe he was waiting for her to answer for a minute. I'm not sure. He was never charged with her murder and it's been more than a decade. People are innocent until proven guilty.

Mary's body was not discovered until 8 AM the next morning. The murders were actually October 2000. The phone records indicated no more incoming calls after 9 PM. (I think) I'm in Vancouver now and can't study the phone record on the UM tape.

george ramos
09-17-2005, 11:14 AM
It's been five years so the police are likely never going to arrest the husband. I think he's innocent.

Koala
10-03-2005, 12:28 AM
It's been five years so the police are likely never going to arrest the husband. I think he's innocent.

He will not be arrested unless: He confesses or his daughter comes clean about his alibi at the movies (according to police in the media he would not allow access to his daughter for 2 months). There is not enough evidence to arrest anybody but that does not mean they are innocent! I spoke with Stephanie Loar (Mary's Sister) and even she implied that she would be reluctant to take steps that would see Mike Morris put on death row in Texas. Quote "Katy has already lost her mother. She doesn't need to lose a father too". If someone knows something they should do the right thing and speak up. Please.

Koala
10-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Furthermore: When I tried to contact Mike Morris Katy Morris answered the phone. Her explicit response was, "He doesn't want to talk to you!!!". I have this on tape. Neither of them wanted to hear from me. I ask anyone. If someone that you thought had killed your wife or mother was willing to talk to you would you not have any questions to try to verify facts that could assist in formulating some kind of conclusion? These actions are not conducive to someone who did not already know what happened. Mike Morris was extermely reluctant to ever talk with me. He allegedly complained about my call and a subsequent restraining order was instituted. These are not the actions of an innocent person. He has never even answered on this forum. The only thing he ever did was accuse me of threatening his wife. Noone has ever backed this up.

shakes-a-spear
10-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Me thinkest thou dost protest too much.

nohwheregirl
10-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Me thinkest thou dost protest too much.

Wow. I haven't been following this thread that closely so I'm not going to comment on the particulars of the case, but I'm sort of amazed that you would say something like that. What would you do if someone accused you of being involved in a murder? Really really inappropriate. You better back up your allegation with some facts. "Cute" little Shakespeare quotes don't count. If you're a troll, please leave.

shakes-a-spear
10-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Obviously, I am a new poster and just happened to run accross this thread. I've seen the NBC and AMW reports and read some on this case when it first happened. I think Koala is only presenting one side of the arguments. I'm not pretending to presume guilt or innocence, but you know the old adage "where's there's smoke . . ." Obviously, the police have a reason for dogging Koala or they wouldn't keep after him. Union Carbide must have had sufficient reason for taking the actions they did. These days corporations are very conservative in handling employee matters as they are afraid of law suits. As I recall, Gemmell was not supposed to meet with Mary, but had already met with her and gone home after the meeting leaving Mary at work. Other than the 911 call, I also believe that Gemmell was the last phone call Mary made. I seriously doubt that Mary would call a "Koala alleged" suspect to say she was afraid of someone she saw. Also consider the fact that came out that Mary, a professsional healer, took the extreme action of starting to carry a gun because she was afraid of the co-worker. A fact that is not in doubt because Mary was shot with her own gun. I'm just saying the accuracy of the facts presented by Koala are questionable and self-serving.

soilentgreen
10-13-2005, 01:10 PM
I always thought that the phone call Mike Morris made was extremely suspicious. Unless the person on the other end of that call ever comes forward, I doubt either of the two Morris murders will be solved.

It's natural that family members, friends and co-workers of a murder victim are going to be looked at as potential suspects. Most people have had arguments with someone in the past, or have worked with a person they didn't get along with--it's totally something else for one of these people to place a call to the already murdered victim that lasts for over four minutes, then claim that the call never got through, then stonewall the police and lawyer up.

I think that's a lot more questionable and self serving, considering Mike Morris has a daughter who is going to wonder why her father behaved the way he did about her mother's murder investigation. Just my opinion.

shakes-a-spear
10-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I too think Mike Morris' actions are not above suspicion. It is my opinion that the police may suspect some collusion between Mike Morris and the coworker.

Koala
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
The initial reports on local TV stations stated that Gemmell was expecting Mary to meet with or at least call her. The reports stated that when Mary was a no show that she called the police. All later media indicates Mike Morris called police to report her missing. My motherboard recently fried. I did have this pasted in my word document of all media. - lost it all so I can not pull it. Self serving? I guess so but I can only work with the info I have. Police are not dogging me. They only called me once after the interrogations. I kept calling them. Collusion was suspected. I have no idea what they think now.

Koala
10-14-2005, 12:14 AM
As far as I know the only media reports that first came out were from Houston TV stations and some newspaper reports from the Charleston WV area. It was over a year and a half before all the media started coming out. The original TV broadcasts have been removed from the archives available to the public on the internet. If anyone wants to they could try the stations directly. Perhaps they were made unavailable for a reason. It is not disputed that there was air time devoted to the story in the days following. So they should be available to anyone willing to do the research. I said it before, facts do not change. I stand behind the facts and what people said to me and what the media said. If anyone has doubts I can assist them in collaborating anything I have written.

Koala
10-14-2005, 06:08 PM
No challengers? Shakes-A-Spear is likely connected more intimately than is implied - otherwise why the offence tactics? Do the research before you make those kind of judgements please. If I have ever lied back it up.

mikem7715
10-14-2005, 06:19 PM
i am not familiar with who koala is.Who is he and why is he a suspect?

shakes-a-spear
10-14-2005, 07:39 PM
I said before, I do not presume to know the guilt or innocence of any of the parties. Living in Houston and finding the case rather bizarre, I have perhaps seen more coverage than most people. There was minor coverage of the coincidence of 2 murder victims with the same name within days of each other. There was further coverage when Mary Morris' (from Baytown) daughter and Laurie Gemmell appeared on the Debra Duncan Show on a segment about talking to angels. I have also watched The AMW and Unsolved Mysteries segments. I missed the Montel Williams episode. Bottom line is that I don't see any other suspects going to such great lengths to proclaim their innocence and shed suspicion on others. Just strikes me about as odd as Mike Morris not cooperating with the investigation.

Koala
10-15-2005, 08:09 PM
I am morally obligated to report my suspicions. I am hopeful it will assist in further investigation and maybe even a resolution one day. I apologise again for offending anyone whose actions were totally innocent, however, I don't intend to quit. I don't know what is significant or not or what could ultimately help.

Koala
10-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Fact: Mike Morris and Laurie Gemmell made public statements about me (the coworker) threatening Mary and Mary being afraid of me without any details. I spoke with Mike Morris and he did not volunteer any details when prompted. One can only conclude that it was all BS. They both are my primary suspects. According to Mary Noonan of 48 hours, Mike Morris refused to be interviewed, even though such a 1 hour show with a lot of investigation would only help. Go figure again.

shakes-a-spear
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Are you saying that Mary Morris had no reason to be afraid of you? If that's true, why did she tell people that she needed to start carrying a gun because of you? That's what the detective interviewed said. Is that not a fact? You're telling the truth and everyone else is lying? Why are you more credible than everyone else? Just because you tell me you are?

Koala
10-16-2005, 10:49 PM
The only people that I have ever come across that have made these allegations are Mike Morris and Laurie Gemmell. Who is everyone else? The police never, ever mentioned to me anything about me threatening her. They sure would have. They asked me about a written death threat. The first thing Stephanie Loar asked me is why her sister was so afraid of me. I asked her about it and she said that Mary had not told her that I had threatened her (not her exact words but something like that). The media also reported me banging on windows, yelling. Not one bit of truth. I do not expect you to believe anything. I expect you to do the appropriate research rather than make statements about some lies that framers made up.

shakes-a-spear
10-17-2005, 01:40 AM
I just reviewed the America's Most Wanted tape. Detective Kuhlman states that Mary started carrying a gun because she was afraid of "the coworker". If a detective gets on a nationally broadcast show and says something like that, I would think that it is a fact. It was also mentioned on the show that in Mary's last regular phone call, she said to her friend that the person who "gave her the creeps" looked like someone she had met through the coworker. Also logically, again I'll reiterate the fact that in today's legal climate I do not believe that a large corporation would terminate an employee on the basis of what just one other employee said happened. There must have been other witnesses to what happened with regards to the pounding on doors incident to collaborate the story. Maybe they won't fess up to it to you because they too are afraid of you.

Koala
10-17-2005, 03:08 AM
I'm glad that you are looking. I was never fired. I worked for Kelly Scientific Resources - contracted. They are now called Kelly Health Care. Call them and ask if I was ever fired. Ask for Bill. If I had threatened Mary I would have been fired. She was not the type to put up with something like that. If you read what I have written you would see that I explained it in my attachments. You could also call the headquarters in Troy, Michigan. If you like I can even meet with you at the Harris County Sheriff's Department. Police do things for a reason. Find out for yourself. Believe me I have talked to them about all this. Rather than play tag team you can call me. I can give you names of people to call. If you are worried about your own security call the police and explain to them the circumstances. The Lord said seek and ye shall find. Please do so. Kuhlman said what he said because he was told that by Mike Morris and Laurie Gemmel. Also, if you found a death threat about you on my calendar would you not be afraid. I did not write it. frame framed framed. You will never find anyone that was present to collaborate the banging, yelling because it never happened. A desperate person made it up. Call Linda Thorp, League City. Call Gail Hall, Dickinson (talked to her 6 months ago) Call Dave Boushong (Clear Lake Area-at least used to be) call anybody it did not happen. These people were all there. If you want my phone number say so. Do the research. I have never seen the AMW tape, only told about it. Could I get a copy from you? If you look they also pulled the story from their website. I believe they were worried about a lawsuit after I complained. Their attorney was the last guy I talked to from AMW and within days they removed it from the archives. I speculate that you knew Mary otherwise you would not likely sign up and post just for this thread and be so interested. Nothing wrong with that but why be dishonest. Multiple posts, taping AMW, reviewing - makes me wonder. Honesty is the best policy. I rerererereiterate: I have not lied - anyone with any information, supportive or contrary please come forward.

shakes-a-spear
10-17-2005, 05:16 AM
This is what I'm referring to as termination - the same thing you referred to in the following excerpt from your own posting:
"On Friday, Oct. 13, 2000, I received a message from Ginny Bramer of Kelly that I was no longer working at UC and that I was not to go there any more and to call her at home. That evening I called her and she verified that she had checked all of my claims that I had reported to her with Lana and Teresa and another Kelly supervisor at the Little York building where they worked. I suppose that she had been told of a death threat and that I had been terminated previously. Lana later informed me that Mary had told them that she had fired me. I believe that I was supposed to have been terminated on my last day of work as they took my badges etc. which is not normally done for a vacationing or short leave employee. The Charleston newspaper says that I resigned under pressure. I didn’t resign, so it is obvious that I was terminated in retaliation."
I am not connected to the case except as a very interested observer who finds wierd events like this somewhat fascinating so I have been following the case on and off for awhile.

Koala
10-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes. that all occurred, however, noone told me I had been fired. (Lana said that Mary had bragged about it. She told me that well after Mary was dead. I had told Ginny before I left that I might not go back. My speculation after led me to believe that I was fired because of my allegations about Mary and the fake lab report. I asked the guy who is one of the heads of security and investigation in Troy about me being fired and he did not know anything. He told me also that I still worked for Kelly. If I was fired I still do not know. Call Ginny Bramer at Kelly (Houston) and ask her if Mary had fired me. I would like to know. That way you will find things out for yourself. Also MIke Keller's affadavit specifcally said that I was to return to work on Nov. 3 and that I had showed up at work early. I faxed that correspondence to Stephanie Loar in Sept.2001. She probably still has it. I threw all that stuff out long ago. That would show you that they had not terminated my employment, at least not officially. He was the HR manager of UC and would have known. She lives in Bridgeport WV. You can also get her E Mail by doing a google search for Stepanie Loar (exact phrase) her E mail is there.

Koala
10-17-2005, 08:32 PM
I remembered the chief investigators name for Kelly in Troy, Michigan. His name is Fritz Delinski. He is the one who gave me my approval to go back to work for Kelly. He apologised for everything that had happened at that time. He was in contact with police. If I had done anything wrong they would not have approved me. Call him if you wish. He is well known at Kelly and the receptionist will transfer you.

shakes-a-spear
10-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Koala, I am not going to call or e-mail strangers. For one thing, its just not that important to me. I ran across this thread and you seemed accessible. For another thing, the info that you are saying I can call your employer for is confidential. Even if it weren't, I have no official capacity and find it inappropriate to call (bother) people at work to satisfy my curiosity and suspicions. Suffice it to say that I believe that you believe what you are saying. I am unconvinced by your arguments. Its a gut feeling. I have seen no public retractions or apologies, nor do I see you filing law suits against those who have so grievously injured your reputation. I have not heard of anyone being arrested for obstruction of justice or for giving false info to the police. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Koala
10-17-2005, 11:09 PM
That is A-OK. I don't know what you are disagreeing about. I have written that the reason I did not file law suits was that I thought it best to let them keep lying and hang themselves. The statute of limitations runs out after 2 years. If I had lied about anything I could not be credible. If you ever find out that I was fired please let me know as the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners has set up a state law for not firing people that have made it known that they will be reporting misconduct to the board. I was told that there is no statute of limitations on that and there are laws that assist in getting full restitution for such acts. I wish that I could prove that I had been fired so that I could persue this. That is part of the reason I wrote so strongly of my speculation that I was fired. Self serving in that case- you bet. I would not be shy about calling strangers. Tell them to call me and I will give anyone full authorization to divulge company info. It is to my benefit that people know that I am not a liar. I am not gambling that you won't make any calls. I want someone to back up what I am saying. Would you be willing to provide me a copy of the AMW tape?

Koala
10-17-2005, 11:55 PM
The statute of limitations runs out in less than 2 months for the AMW lies about yelling and banging on windows. I have asked around for a copy of the tape. I really need it so that I can sue somebody. AMW? I asked the AMW lawyer about who the source was and his reply was that they do not give out their sources. I bet they would via a court case (me suing them). This would prove that I told the truth, might net me some well deserved monies, and help bring the case to a closer resolution. Whoever initiated this was desperate. So I plead with Shakes-A-Spear or any one else who has a copy to please share it with me ASAP as I need to show it to a lawyer. This can only help the case. So, please if you are really seeking truth and justice help us all out. As soon as I get it I can start proceeding. Shakes you may be a blessing in disguise. AMW would not give me a tape. The lawyer did say "Have a nice day." What a swell guy.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-18-2005, 06:39 AM
Koala (Duane Young)

Enough is enough! I heard about this thread for the first time 7 days ago. I can’t tell you how upset and sick it’s making me. Why can’t or won’t you let go? Haven’t you done enough to upset Mary’s family, friends and fellow co-workers? I promised my family and friends I wouldn’t respond to you, but you’ve made it impossible. You have put us all through Hell for the past 5 years.

So, you’re going to sue AMW? How many people or companies have you sued now? I bet people reading this thread wonder how you live since you don’t have a job. You (Duane Young) are the one who said you don’t have a career ~ but are financially okay. Did you tell them it’s because you are sue crazy? I know for a fact this isn’t the first time you’ve sued someone.

Koala (Duane Young) said the following: I really need it so that I can sue somebody. AMW? I asked the AMW lawyer about who the source was and his reply was that they do not give out their sources. I bet they would via a court case (me suing them). This would prove that I told the truth, might net me some well-deserved monies, and help bring the case to a closer resolution (how is that??????). Whoever initiated this was desperate.

I don’t know about anyone else, but you’re the one who sounds desperate. I can’t believe you’d use the brutal death of my sister for your own financial gain. Why to you deserve money? What a joke! So if you sue, are you going to use the money…as more reward money?

I see your true colors Duane. Guess that’s why Mary was so afraid of you. She knew your past….saw you for what your were worth.

Why do you blame everyone else for your reputation? In fact, you are the one who called the Houston Chronicle just days after Mary’s murder telling them ~ you worked for a chemical company and that you were going to be arrested for the murder of a co-worker. You called the Harris County Medical Examiner: told her you wanted Mary’s autopsy report, told her you were a suspect in the case and might be arrested. You called the America’s Most Wanted tip line over 20 times. And the list goes on………..

Fact is, all the TV shows gave you the option to talk. That would be on or off the record.

Should my family sue you? You have done nothing but try to tarnish Mary’s reputation on this thread. You have said terrible things about her ~ and she’s not even here to defend herself.

Should everyone covered by the court order sue you? We are all covered for a reason. Now many of us find our names….splashed all over this thread. There are a lot of people covered by the order ~ that now are being made to look at as suspects ~ all thanks to you. It’s one thing to state your case, but you are pointing the finger at everyone. Why didn’t you tell everyone your name was Duane Young? Why didn’t you tell everyone how many times a day or week you called all the people you mentioned? Most of us were forced to change our phone number. Should I tell them about the disturbing email you used to send me? Oh yes, in one you told me my sisters head was cut off. That is why we have a court order against you. Did you tell them you called one HR person over 30 times one night? The police even got on the phone and told you to stop calling his house.

I could go on for hours, but won’t. Unlike you, I don’t have the answers. I don’t know who killed my sister. I trust the Harris County Sheriff’s Department. I know they will do the best job possible.

My advice to you is ~ LET GO/LET GOD. I know the person/persons responsible will have to sit in judgment of God one day.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-18-2005, 06:41 AM
Duane,

Didn't you tell me your brother was murdered about two years before Mary? Was that case ever solved?

Koala
10-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Only about one third of what the last respondent wrote was true. I have never sued anyone. I have made some initial inquiries but no more. I never sent an E mail saying anybodies head was cut off. This needs to be thoroughly investigated. The source should be available through properties. It definitely was not me. This Email should have been turned over to the police so they could see who wrote it. Someone else suggested that I had said this. The only thing I ever wondered about as a remote possibility was that Mary could have faked her death and that DNA should be used to rule it out. I did call the HR manager's house. None of the rest is factual. No. I will not quit. The banging bit never happened. All of this needs an investigation otherwise this murder will likely never be solved. Why did Mike Cash call me to say I had tried to contact Katie when it was not me. Whoever is behind this would do this stuff for a reason. They may be the guilty party. I will not respond directly to anybody covered under the court order unless Mike Cash says I can. Therefor I can not respond to the posters last question. I do not wish to be up infront of a judge again. Should anyone covered under the court order wish to communicate with me please contact Mike Cash. I would love to respond to each and every querie ever wondered and get this thing partly sorted out but I can not due to the RO.

animalhouse
10-18-2005, 11:54 AM
WhoMurderedMySis-I am one of the people that Koala has accused repeatedly and you know who I am. I have not felt like I've needed to defend myself as I have never been a suspect as far as the detectives are concerned. Anything I've said publically Mary said directly to me. Period. Thank you so much for your message stating some of the specifics that Koala doesn't seem to be able to recall. I feel like you represented me in your message. I don't know who killed my best friend either but it does seem very odd that Koala feels the need to go to such great lengths to declare his innocence while slandering people like me.

Koala
10-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Every email I ever wrote to Mary's sister except one (the one that I asked her if she really wanted to be covered under a restraining order) was sent to the police. That was the last one I sent. I did not send any more. Someone was trying to frame me again. I hope these emails were given to the HCSD. If some party repeated what they were told on national TV and this info was completely false they should quote the source. Otherwise they are just as culpable and should have been sued. As per the allegation of Dec. 2003, I did not try to contact Katy. Someone else may have, trying to make it look like me. I do not care who believes me but every odd occurence should be turned over to police.

Koala
10-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks to whoever inserted the "Report Post" thingies. I would never have done it. These people really need to do the research or present evidence for some of the claims. The people who were present when I went to Union Carbide are conveniently still alive and can support the truth that nothing out of the ordinary occurred on my part except that I was there. Mary Morris was not present as far as I know.

shakes-a-spear
10-18-2005, 02:32 PM
Its very interesting that no one has "the facts" except Koala. It doesn't seem to matter how logical the argument is or who the source is, Koala's is the only truth. I think a "profiler" should read this thread and see what conclusions they come up with.

Koala
10-18-2005, 02:51 PM
So do I. A thorough investigation would be good. I mean thorough. It is interesting that other parties have never backed up many claims, except from someone who is already dead. At least I try. Contact the appropriate parties, do the research. Being uncomfortable about it is your problem, not mine. For example, if someone claims that they know I have sued somebody for a fact, surely they came to this fact via evidence that can be verified. This is just one of many, many examples. I stick to my facts. If anyone can disprove any of my claims please do so. Are you willing to supply me with the AMW tape. Should any court proceedings occur, you are welcome to view. This would surely put to rest that myth and put those responsible for it in their place. Period! If you have nothing more to offer than a continual rant about me being not credible, I request that you do the research or stop what you are doing without providing evidence. The fact that Ginny Bramer said that "you don't work there any more" does not mean that I was fired and until I ever gety some collaborating evidence from my own company that is the way it stands. I will not be commenting on this firing business further. If I ever was fired noone told me. Read Mike Keller's affadavit. If anyone whi is interested in this case is not willing to supply a tape that they have is obstructing justice in a moral sense, or stonewalling to meet their own needs. It does not help me or the case. You want evidence of facts but you get in the way and just rant. I do what I do find the truth. I do not have all the facts. I am searching to fill in some of the gaps. You should help rather than hinder. Does anyone else feel like I do?

shakes-a-spear
10-18-2005, 03:49 PM
What good is the AMW tape going to do you? It has no info that hasn't been covered in other places. You are not named, but referred to only as a coworker. At this time, I have no way of copying that tape. I'm not stonewalling anything. If the AMW folks themselves won't provide you or your lawyer with a copy of the show, that's not my problem. And I would hardly call my postings "ranting". YOURS ON THE OTHER HAND . . . Just go on doing what you're doing, its worked well for you thus far. Good-bye Koala.

Koala
10-18-2005, 04:09 PM
You could send it to me and I will have it copied. I will pay you for shipping and a stipend for your time. I will send it back to you. There is always a way. - or you can take the easy way out like it seems what you want to do. If I am to prove my claims I need cooperation, not what you are doing. What have you got to lose?

WhoMurderedMySis
10-18-2005, 06:42 PM
(Only about one third of what the last respondent wrote was true.) So you say, I have all the email to back up what I’m saying.

(I never sent an E mail saying anybodies head was cut off.) I would be glad to furnish them a copy of it.

(I will not respond directly to anybody covered under the court order unless Mike Cash says I can.
Therefor I can not respond to the posters last question.) I’ll talk to Mike Cash on Wednesday. I’ll see what he has to say about everything you posted on this site. In fact, I’ll see what he has to say about you telling everyone where I live and how they can email me. That is an evasion of my privacy and the privacy of MY family.
Seems I hit a nerve with my last question.

(If anyone can disprove any of my claims please do so. ) Oh, I can….but won’t waste my time on the likes of you.

(Does anyone else feel like I do?) No, can’t you read what these people are saying.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-18-2005, 06:59 PM
I have one last request of all the people reading this thread.

Koala does have a right to tell his side ~ however ~ when we post ~ it only adds fuel to his fire. PLEASE try not to respond to Koala.

Mary deserves to rest in peace. This thread is not doing anything, but keeping all her loved ones (family, friends, co-workers) upset.

I will tell you - all my family, all of Mary's friends and co-workers stand UNITED. Please, won't you join us

Koala
10-18-2005, 10:08 PM
It is hoped that the last poster will furnish the Emails to the police ASAP. I hope they are still on the computer as it is fairly easy to look at the pathway to see where it came from. This is the break I have been looking for and makes all this work worthwhile. I really do not like to cause the family any discomfort but I feel that I must bring out everything for examination. The respondent will then understand when it comes to light that I did not send an Email regarding Mary's head and so likely some of the other Emails may be phoney. Whoever did this could just be a killer. Each computer/Email has it's own identity pop numbers etc. I'm no expert myself. I do not doubt that the poster recieved these Emails. I know I did not write it (or them). I know I did not try to contact Katy Morris. I know I did not write a death threat. I know I did not create a scene at Union Carbide. I have every right to try to find out who, what etc. Apathy does not work forever.

Koala
10-19-2005, 02:34 PM
WhoMurderedMySis-I am one of the people that Koala has accused repeatedly and you know who I am. I have not felt like I've needed to defend myself as I have never been a suspect as far as the detectives are concerned. Anything I've said publically Mary said directly to me. Period. Thank you so much for your message stating some of the specifics that Koala doesn't seem to be able to recall. I feel like you represented me in your message. I don't know who killed my best friend either but it does seem very odd that Koala feels the need to go to such great lengths to declare his innocence while slandering people like me.

Regarding the statement, "Anything I've said publically Mary said directly to me. Period" If anyone has any information on this statement, contradictory or supportive please, please call Detective Dean Holtke at 713 967 5810. Any info at all relevant to the case would be so helpful. I am not specifically looking for support for myself (although that would be nice) I am looking for justice.

Koala
10-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Would it be a surprise if Animalhouse and Shakes-A-Spear were one of the same?

freakmagnet
10-20-2005, 05:06 AM
One of the same what?

I think what you meant to say was one in the same.

Like: Would it be a surprise if Koala and the killer were one in the same?

You see how it works, Koala?

freakmagnet
10-20-2005, 05:24 AM
I'm sorry WKMS. Bad grammar bugs me.

I won't encourage him out of respect for you and Mary's family and friends. I would hate to add fuel to this fire - you have all been through too much already.

Please accept my apology.

Koala
10-20-2005, 01:57 PM
I meant "one and the same" as in the same person. Please accept my deepest apology for "bad grammar".

Koala
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry WKMS. Bad grammar bugs me.

I won't encourage him out of respect for you and Mary's family and friends. I would hate to add fuel to this fire - you have all been through too much already.

Please accept my apology.

Person signs up to our forum for bad grammar? Give us a break.

Awsi Dooger
10-22-2005, 03:56 AM
This thread has obviously generated plenty of interest, with nearly 3000 views. For reference purposes only, here is the Unsolved Mysteries link with a synopsis of the case. Note: the Mary Morris in question here is the second one in the case description, with her picture at bottom right of this link: http://www.unsolved.com/0203-Morris.html

Koala
10-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi all, A previous responders post got me thinking about a reward. I do not believe an increase in the reward for info leading to the arrest of Mary Mcginnis Morris Murder would help much - except to generate fabrications in hopes of a reward. If I offered a reward people would just say he is offering it because he knows he was involved and so no one would come forward. So given the recent developments I offer this - with a few qualifiers. If anyone can provide proper evidence to dispute any of my claims that I have written about I offer all that I have in liquid cash as of now - $50000 US dollars. Here are some qualifiers and clarifications.
- Mike Morris did not initiate the restraining order. In the lawyers documents it was stated that he had sent an Email complaining. (In case someone gets the idea that they can collect on a technicality – no)

- I do not believe that I called the AMW tipline ever. If I did it would be a maximum of once or twice – probably never.

- Most of the networks called me with half hearted efforts. UM did never contact me.

- If I ever Emailed Stephanie Loar about Mary cutting her head off it would have been to report what was written in Mike Cash’s documents. It read something to the effect that a police officer or a Dow security guard was trying to say that I had said something like Mary had cut her own head off and then sewed it on to another body. I called the Harris County Sheriff’s department and reported this to Detective Ron Hunter. His response was “What?” (drawn out)

- I may have Emailed Stephanie Loar more than once after she wrote me to say I never want to hear from you again in huge block letters that filled the page. (I wonder if she wrote this because she received an Email from someone spoofing my Email address and saying that Mary had cut her head off etc. and she thought it was me. I had thought it was a bit of an overreaction to what I was writing but thought each to his/her own.) It would be about 2 or 3 times. Possibly to report that I had called Mike Keller (multiple times), maybe to tell what they were saying about the head stuff and maybe to ask her if she wanted to be included in the RO. I really only think I Emailed her twice after she wrote the big block letters.

- The only other thing I can think of that is not true is that I said recently stated that I had pasted the news broadcasts from the Houston TV stations from the first week or two after the murder in my compilation of media documents. The truth is that these TV archives became unavailable as well as a few others so I thought I should start compiling the media in a word doc. I guess I lied about that. I did see the news casts via the internet though. I studied them. I just did not paste it.

The stipulation is that the info provided must be indicative of a substantial contradiction – not points of grammar, not exact wording (who can ever remember exact words), not some small, small point that is part of the overall context.

So things like whether I called AMW 20 times with tips, would be wide open. My claim to never having sued anybody ever would be fair game. You get the idea. So whoever has the know how or first hand info to get to the bottom be my guest.

- The people that are to decide whether or not someone should be paid are to be voted on from this forum. (5 people) There will be no input from me on whom. There will be no recourse to legal civil remedies to decide whether you get paid beyond this.

This may seem like some kind of a joke to anyone reading this. It is a bit different from the norm but then so is every thing about this case. The small points just do not matter, neither does a persons reputation it seems. I mean no disrespect to Mary’s family by doing this. Anyone wishing to participate must forward their “cause” to this forum, this thread. This offer is valid for 4 months as of October, 24th 2005. Sincerely, Duane Ronald Young.

Koala
10-24-2005, 09:35 PM
The reward offered must not have anything to do with my speculation or my speculation about Mary's personality. It must deal with my facts.

Big Brother44
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Koala, AS you stated, you are obligated to your ideas, well,having had access to your rantings, and tapes of your calls to the family, you sir are a sociopath and should remain Harris County's #1 suspect. You should leave the Morris Family alone and cease and desist all contact as per the court order against you. Take your happy behind back to Canada.

Big Brother44
10-25-2005, 03:16 PM
I am truely sorry for the death of your sister. I have had the pleasure of knowing some of your family, and feel as I have missed a lot from not getting to meet Mary. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

mysis2
10-25-2005, 07:24 PM
I share your feelings! Mary McGinnis Morris was my sister also. I wish you would have had the pleasure of meeting her. She has not been depicted accurately. Although three years youngers, Mary was one of my heroines. During the dark times in my life, she encouraged me. KOALA did not know my sister. KOALA should quit focusing on himself. It is apparent that the only life he values is his own.

Big Brother44
10-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks Mysis2. I have read most of Koala's diatribe(Bull fodder, if you ask me) and have concluded that which I stated earlier. I hope he can live with himself holding the knowledge that God remembers his consistant efforts to rob Mr. Morris and your family of healing and peace. I hope that you find peace and can get closure some day

Koala
10-26-2005, 01:54 PM
What about the Vidoq Society? They have proved very helpful in other cases.

Mr. Fuji
10-26-2005, 05:49 PM
- I do not believe that I called AMW ever. If I did it would be a maximum of once or twice – probably never.

I have never seen the AMW tape, only told about it. Could I get a copy from you? If you look they also pulled the story from their website. I believe they were worried about a lawsuit after I complained. Their attorney was the last guy I talked to from AMW and within days they removed it from the archives.

Koala
10-26-2005, 06:48 PM
As I said you do the research. I trust that the panel, if there ever is one, will be fair. If it was not within days, it may be a few weeks, stuff like that is irrelevant. I can only find out what I found out at the time. The archive was not available as it once was is the bottom line. I will try not to interfere again but I must tell everyone that the material dealt with must be a serious departure from what I said. This means that days or dates do not matter etc.
Please be sincere in your research. I will pay,but not for something that is trivial. I can only say this, "I can not find a story on AMW. There was once one and I did not call them with 20 tips. Maybe once or twice and I stand behind it. Find any evidence and you get $50K. I would also appreciate if you could report all your findings as I believe that every detail matters. If not now, maybe later.

Koala
10-26-2005, 07:20 PM
I reread your post. I am referring to my alleged calls on their tipline. Look at the context and do not be trying for money or even a point on taking things out of context or a trivial point. Having said that, any point that could make a difference in a case or credibility of anyone is important. I trust that you understand.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-26-2005, 07:26 PM
I have never seen the AMW tape, only told about it. Could I get a copy from you?

I have asked around for a copy of the tape. I really need it so that I can sue somebody.

If anyone whi is interested in this case is not willing to supply a tape that they have is obstructing justice in a moral sense, or stonewalling to meet their own needs.

You could send it to me and I will have it copied. I will pay you for shipping and a stipend for your time. I will send it back to you.

So I plead with Shakes-A-Spear or any one else who has a copy to please share it with me ASAP as I need to show it to a lawyer.

:crazy:

NOW FOR THE TRUTH ~ RIGHT FROM KOALA HIMSELF

The truth is that these TV archives became unavailable as well as a few others so I thought I should start compiling the media in a word doc. I guess I lied about that. I did see the shows though. I studied them.

Koala
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
I can not respond to a person under the restraining order unless I hear from Mike Cash.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Here is a quote about me ~

Koala: Only about one third of what the last respondent wrote was true.

:eek:

Koala: I never sent an E mail saying anybodies head was cut off.

Koala: The respondent will then understand when it comes to light that I did not send an Email regarding Mary's head and so likely some of the other Emails may be phoney.

SEE HOW HIS STORY CHANGES

Koala: If I ever Emailed Stephanie Loar about Mary cutting her head off it would have been to report what was written in Mike Cash’s documents. It read something to the effect that a police officer or a Dow security guard was trying to say that I had said something like Mary had cut her own head off and then sewed it on to another body. I called the Harris County Sheriff’s department and reported this to Detective Ron Hunter. His response was “What?” (drawn out)

WhoMurderedMySis
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Koala:
Every email I ever wrote to Mary's sister except one (the one that I asked her if she really wanted to be covered under a restraining order) was sent to the police. That was the last one I sent. I did not send any more.

Koala:
It would be about 2 or 3 times. Possibly to report that I had called Mike Keller (multiple times), maybe to tell what they were saying about the head stuff and maybe to ask her if she wanted to be included in the RO. I really only think I Emailed her twice after she wrote the big block letters.

Koala
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
To all, Anyone person or persons involved in the murder of Mary Mcginnis Morris can run. dive, dodge, decieve, but they can not hide forever and will be nailed. That is and should be the goal.

Koala
10-26-2005, 09:01 PM
If anyone can supply me with the America's Most Wanted tape re the Mary Mcginnis Morris murder, I promise to follow it up with a lawyer. Any monies that ever come out of a law suit less my own personal expenses will be used as reward money or other to directly assist in the conviction of the killer or killers. My point of contention is that they allegedly portrayed me banging, yelling for Mary. This last portrayal happened more than 2 years after I had made it known that this did not happen. Laurie Gemmell allegedly reported to the Houston Chronicle about this. More than a year and a half later my neighbours are asking me about it because of an AMW show. Someone should pay.

freakmagnet
10-27-2005, 03:27 AM
If anyone can provide proper evidence to dispute any of my claims that I have written about I offer all that I have in liquid cash as of now - $50000 US dollars.

To all, Anyone person or persons involved in the murder of Mary Mcginnis Morris can run. dive, dodge, decieve, but they can not hide forever and will be nailed. That is and should be the goal.

If anyone can supply me with the America's Most Wanted tape re the Mary Mcginnis Morris murder, I promise to follow it up with a lawyer... Someone should pay.

The evidence: your own words.

The claim: the goal should be to catch a killer.

The dispute: you want to sue someone and make lots-o-money.

I win! Send me the money!

I hope you don't mind a P.O. Box. I wouldn't want you to have my home address.

shakes-a-spear
10-27-2005, 11:31 AM
The truth is Koala that you've run, dived, dodged and deceived so often, that you don't know what the truth is. This forum is not about finding the truth or justice - ITS ALL ABOUT YOU, KOALA. Its as if you are saying, "Look at me, I'm smarter than everyone else. I've got everyone fooled."

For your info, Animalhouse and myself are not one in the same, nor are we "one and the same". No offense to Animalhouse, but I write better. I think there are people that should sue you for what you are saying in this forum.

Hey everyone, if you're really interested in justice, let's go after the "real murderer" in the OJ case.

shakes-a-spear
10-27-2005, 12:39 PM
As for the voting, my vote goes to whomurderedmysis. I think she caught some of Koala's many contradictions. Come on readers, vote. Koala says its the readers decision. Lets catch Koala in another lie, when he doesn't pay out.

mohrgbabe
10-27-2005, 04:23 PM
One of the same what?

I think what you meant to say was one in the same.

Like: Would it be a surprise if Koala and the killer were one in the same?

You see how it works, Koala?

Yes! I don't know who you are but I love you!

mohrgbabe
10-27-2005, 04:25 PM

Me too!

Big Brother44
10-27-2005, 04:26 PM
The evidence: your own words.

The claim: the goal should be to catch a killer.

The dispute: you want to sue someone and make lots-o-money.

I win! Send me the money!

I hope you don't mind a P.O. Box. I wouldn't want you to have my home address.
I think it would be better to take part of the money and establish a Mary Morris Scholarship.

Big Brother44
10-27-2005, 04:33 PM
If anyone can supply me with the America's Most Wanted tape re the Mary Mcginnis Morris murder, I promise to follow it up with a lawyer. Any monies that ever come out of a law suit less my own personal expenses will be used as reward money or other to directly assist in the conviction of the killer or killers. My point of contention is that they allegedly portrayed me banging, yelling for Mary. This last portrayal happened more than 2 years after I had made it known that this did not happen. Laurie Gemmell allegedly reported to the Houston Chronicle about this. More than a year and a half later my neighbours are asking me about it because of an AMW show. Someone should pay.
Dewayne,
Why are you so obsessed with harassing the Morris Family? After reading your continous harrassment on this forum, I hope the US Attorney for Texas and the Harris County officials see this and you, at least will be silenced while serving your sentance for Violation of a court order.
Actually, Both families need to have peace from your constant harassment. It is hard enough to have lost a loved one, and then to find bull**** like this on a public Forum and then have that loss thrown back at them by a pathetic Psychopath like you.

freakmagnet
10-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone, if you're really interested in justice, let's go after the "real murderer" in the OJ case.

Did Duane do that one, too?

shakes-a-spear
10-27-2005, 05:49 PM
That's the little bit of justice that may come from this forum. Everyone overwhelmingly vote that whomurderedmysis proved that Koala contradicted himself. Then she could set up a Mary Morris Scholarship with the $50K and the family would have some consolation from this guy (who even if her is innocent) has caused the Morris family and their friends much undue grief.

Koala
10-27-2005, 07:06 PM
$50000 Reward offered by Koala in new info re Mary Mcginnis Morris Murder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a repeat of a previous post "$50000 reward offered by Koala"

I Duane Ronald Young offer a $50000 reward for new information leading to a conviction in the Mary Mcginnis Morris Murder. Report to detective Dean Holtke of the Harris county Sheriff's office. 713 967 5810. The stipulation is that the conviction must not result in my arrest or conviction but someone else. This is because I am tired of dealing with false information about me - not because I know anything more than I have stated See the thread under "Shut me up" for another reward. The reward here is collectible with full recourse to civil remedies to collect. However only one reward can be collected (apart from the other reward in the other thread) as at this time I only have access to $50K. The information here must be supplied within 2 months of this posting and a conviction must come about within 2 years. Any sceptics as per my motives need not respond.

shakes-a-spear
10-27-2005, 07:23 PM
Is it me or is this man CRAZY? Provide info leading to the conviction of the perpetrator, BUT IT CAN"T BE ME. Guess this $50K will never be paid out.

themaninblack
10-27-2005, 07:47 PM
my question is HOW IN THE WOLRD DOES A PHONE CALL THAT WAS SUPPOSEDLY NEVER ANSWERED SHOWS UP AS A 4 MINUTE CONVERSATION ON THE BILL?
MR. MORRIS HAD PROBABLY FAR MORE TO GAIN FROM HIS WIFE'S MURDER THAN KOALA COULD REASONABLY HAVE HAD.
DID NOT THE SEGMENT MENTION A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY OF OVER $700,000 THAT WAS PAID OUT TO MIKE MORRIS?
IF KOALA'S CHARACTER HAS BEEN DEFAMED THEN LET HIM DEFEND HIMSELF.
HOWEVER IF HE IS GUILTY, THEN WELL...

freakmagnet
10-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Hmmmm....

Could it be that TheManInBlack and Koala are one in the same?

hehehe

shakes-a-spear
10-27-2005, 09:03 PM
themaninblack has a point. That phone call sure is suspicious. However, I think it fair to point out that the conviction of Koala or Mike Morris does not mean the one remaining has no blame. Before this thread started, who was blaming Koala? Would any of us even known who he was, had he not admitted that here on this site? Everything that I read or saw on this case referred to him only as a co-worker. Koala says, " More than a year and a half later my neighbours are asking me about it because of an AMW show. Someone should pay." How do the neighbors know who he is in regards to this case. Does he even live in the same palce as when the murders happened? My guess is, just as Koala has let us all know who he is, he's let others know. Must be kind of a perverse satisfaction to opening himself to this kind of scrutiny and then complaining about it. Just stretching his 15 minutes of fame.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-27-2005, 09:03 PM
DID NOT THE SEGMENT MENTION A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY OF OVER $700,000 THAT WAS PAID OUT TO MIKE MORRIS?
IF KOALA'S CHARACTER HAS BEEN DEFAMED THEN LET HIM DEFEND HIMSELF.
HOWEVER IF HE IS GUILTY, THEN WELL...

TheManInBlack,

No life insurance policy has been paid out to date in my sisters death.

RE: Koala ~ have you read the documents he attached to his post? Have you read the things he said about my sister?

The only person who defames Koala IS Koala. Why is it ~ he can't pass a lie detector test?

There is soooooooo much more to this story you'll never know.

mohrgbabe
10-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I've kept my mouth shut long enough. From the time that I first learned about this forum until today, I've sat by and let people liabel my mother's memory, my family and myself. Well, it ends today! It is easy for those of you that never knew my family to sit by and pass judgement on something that you know absolutely nothing about other than what a prime suspect has to say and what you have heard from the media, which we have already established is skewed.

No one knows the hell that my family has endured. My maternal gradmother lost one of her children, my aunts lost their sister and friend, my cousins lost their aunt. My father lost the love of his life, his bestfriend, and partner. For those of you that don't know my family, then you don't know that my dad proposed to my mom the first time he saw her, it was love at first sight. For anyone that has ever been in love, you know that it takes work, everything is not always perfect. The media reports that my parents were having marital problem, big deal, what marriage is perfect. For those of you that are married, I challenge you to put your relationship under a microscope, put that microscope out there for the world to see and let others pass judgement on you. Yes, I will admit that my parents had their problems, but they were working through them. Trust me I would know, I lived with them.

When I lost my mom we lived half way across the country from all of our family, our biggest support system. My father faced this alone,( I have been with my boyfriend for three years, and can't imagine living a day without him, my parents had been married for over fifteen years!) with the knowlege that he had to raise a teenage daughter by himself, and with the detectives breathing down his neck and treating him more like a suspect than a victim. I know that they were just doing their jobs, in most murders it is a spouse, but not in this one. The media says that my father was uncooperative, and that the detectives were denied access to me. Publish all that bad press about my dad that you like, but when it comes down to it, my dad was doing nothing more than protecting me, a grieving child, from suffering any further pain. And further more, I really didn't want to talk to the detectives, after they told me that my mom committed suicide. Now, Koala says that I need to come clean with my fathers alibi...
well, here it is, the truth...he was at the movies with me when my mom was killed. And for anyone out there that thinks that I am lying, know this; My mom was my best friend, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about her or miss her, or think about putting her killer(s) in jail. If I thought for a minute that my dad had something to do with my mothers death, I would report it.

People talk about the call on my mom's cell phone bill, and I honestly can't explain it. We called the phone several times that night and I assure you we never talked to anyone. Think what you like.

themaninblack seems to think that my dad is guilty and that he did this for the insurance money. Well there genius, check your facts, because the insurance money did not pay off, and will not pay off until the case is solved, and murderers don't see a penny of the money, so there goes your money motive.

In closing I'd just like to say think before you speak, my family reads this crap. Bringing it up in TV shows, news articles, and forums may enertain you but it's just painful for us, so before you assume that people are guilty because they don't like to talk about the murder of a loved one, stop and consider how it feels to relive the most painful moment of your life day in and day out.

Katy Morris

Koala
10-27-2005, 10:49 PM
themaninblack has a point. That phone call sure is suspicious. However, I think it fair to point out that the conviction of Koala or Mike Morris does not mean the one remaining has no blame. Before this thread started, who was blaming Koala? Would any of us even known who he was, had he not admitted that here on this site? Everything that I read or saw on this case referred to him only as a co-worker. Koala says, " More than a year and a half later my neighbours are asking me about it because of an AMW show. Someone should pay." How do the neighbors know who he is in regards to this case. Does he even live in the same palce as when the murders happened? My guess is, just as Koala has let us all know who he is, he's let others know. Must be kind of a perverse satisfaction to opening himself to this kind of scrutiny and then complaining about it. Just stretching his 15 minutes of fame.

I have lived in the same place for the last 5 years. I was told by someone here that they saw my name on a document on that America's Most Wanted show. I would very much like to verify things for myself. No one has ever told me how or when I was supposed to have threatened Mary. Maybe they said it on the AMW show. If the threat and her fear were based on a written death threat that I did not make, I could understand this a little more. Mike Morris did not volunteer an explanation when I prompted him. If he ever came up with a valid explanation even I would concede that he is probably not the killer. As I know I never threatened her I must be highly suspicious of him based on that statement and his access to the clinic. Only a handful could have done it. Why were no details given on UM about the threat other than the written death threat?

Big Brother44
10-27-2005, 11:18 PM
If all is as you say, them harass John Walsh and the AMW Staff, not the families that you continually torment with your remarks.
It seems that unlike my little light bulb yours has obviously burnt out. If you are married think about your wife. Does she read the Bull that you write? Does she know that you, in your infinite wisdom and statements have implicated a reasonable doubt about your innocence? I bet not. anyway, just let this go to sleep and let the families rest. your 15 min. of fame is over.I have lived in the same place for the last 5 years. I was told by someone here that they saw my name on a document on that America's Most Wanted show. I would very much like to verify things for myself. No one has ever told me how or when I was supposed to have threatened Mary. Maybe they said it on the AMW show. If the threat and her fear were based on a written death threat that I did not make, I could understand this a little more. Mike Morris did not volunteer an explanation when I prompted him. If he ever came up with a valid explanation even I would concede that he is probably not the killer. As I know I never threatened her I must be highly suspicious of him based on that statement and his access to the clinic. Only a handful could have done it. Why were no details given on UM about the threat other than the written death threat?

Big Brother44
10-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Is it me or is this man CRAZY? Provide info leading to the conviction of the perpetrator, BUT IT CAN"T BE ME. Guess this $50K will never be paid out.
Koala, why did you make that stipulation? could it be an admission of involvement or guilt? Just wondering...

Koala
10-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi, No it is not an admission of guilt. It may seem stupid to you but it would be even stupider to offer a reward and then have some more perjury come out of my own reward, be arrested and convicted and then the ultimate kicker would be to have to pay someone for lying. I appreciate what you are trying to do for the family. I am just trying to get to the truth somehow. I told SL in September 2001 that I had not been escorted out of Union Carbide and that there was no 'scene'. Then it was on the Houston Chronicle quoting Gemmmel as the stater. My name was mentioned in the article. Then when I have to deal with my neighbors seeing this stuff more than 3 years after the murder I get a bit annoyed. When I spoke with SL in 2001 I gave her the names of people to call to corroborate what I said. I have been told that SL has been the moving push and instigator of some (maybe all for all I know) of these TV shows. I was not after her anyway. I was after the source. If she is not the source what is the concern? I have no quarrel with anyone. I just want the truth. I did not attempt to call Katy after the RO in December 2003. I did not initiate weird stuff about Mary's head. I do not remember even telling her about it but I could have told her what was written about me. There is a big difference don't you think. I have never sued anyone and when I read crap like I read from her I think about suing her but I don't think I will because they have suffered. We all have. Time for some tolerance. I will try not to respond to peoples vindictive and illogical comments. It is a free forum but my patience is wearing very thin on the libel.

shakes-a-spear
10-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Koala is the one who has brought up all actual names of people on this website and dragged them all through the mud. With the exception of his own, of course. You, sir (Koala), are the slanderer and libeler. Big Brother (44) is watching, and personally I hope the 44 is the gun he is carrying.

I know you think I'm someone I'm not. Other than telling you that is so, I have no way of proving it to the likes of you. Anyhow, next thing I know, I'd have some hitman following me while trying to make a living for my family and running everyday errands. I'm not afraid of your "wit", but am somewhat afraid of your lack of regard for others and playing by the rules.

It is my sincerest hope that you get off your soapbox and stop the postings. As long as you, cast dispersions on others, and go on with such nonsensical rantings, there are those of us who will call you on it. Call it justice.

Koala
10-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Sounds like a threat to me. I sure can't have that. Like I said you can run but you can not hide. You think you're pretty clever eh. Try to outsmart Koala. Koalas are gentle creatures. Those that shake spears are usually nasty, nasty people.

MadKow
10-28-2005, 01:40 AM
I know that continually bringing this thread to a head must be horribly painful for both families, but perhaps (and it might be a long shot, but we must have hope) keeping it alive might just jog someone's memory to the events from Oct. 2000.

Koala - You're innocent until proven guilty. I would, though, be very careful with what you say on this forum. Please don't get me wrong, I would be upset myself if I was suspected of something I did not do, however your obsession with this case may strike some as rather suspicious (ala Timothy Binder). Try to put your focus on conveying the facts, the facts as they pertain to solving your former co-worker's untimely death, it's much more helpful in the long run.

WhoKilledMySis, Mohrgbabe, et al - I have seen some of the nasty things posted on other internet sites about suspicions and "Terminator" references and it just appalls and enrages me to no end. I know too well the pain one suffers when fallacies are spread once a loved one has "mysteriously" had their life taken too soon. I implore you to share more facts about the case with us all...let us know what you can tell us, not to please any morbid facination some freaks on the internet might (sadly) have, but rather to have the information out there on the slim hope that someone might recognize a vital clue to solve the case. While the internet can at times become bombarded by heartless fools hiding anonymously behind their keyboards, it can also be a valuable tool in finding answers one so desperately needs.

I wish everyone involved with this tragedy the best, but please, please, PLEASE turn your anger and negative thoughts into something more productive! RIP Mary Lou Henderson Morris & Mary McGinnes Morris...not forgotten...

shakes-a-spear
10-28-2005, 02:18 AM
No threats here. Let me explain - see Orwell's "1984", "Big Brother" is watching. Police State. Police carry guns. More literary references. I, personally, hate guns. Do not own one, do not carry one. During a big city orientation given by the HPD, it was stated that one should not carry a gun, unless fully prepared to use it. Otherwise odds are pretty good that your own gun will be used on you. We here at this forum all know the tragic consequences of that. "Shakes-a-spear", sorry to disappoint you, is another literary reference. Twisted reference to the bard as I rather mangled the quote I used on my first posting to make a point. My apologies to Will. Shaking a spear is also something done when one is expressing anger, not to be confused with chucking a spear. So you see, Shakes-a-spears are intelligent, insightful, peaceful creatures. Ever hear of wolves in Koalas' clothing? Oh sorry - another mangled literary reference.

freakmagnet
10-28-2005, 02:31 AM
I've kept my mouth shut long enough. From the time that I first learned about this forum until today, I've sat by and let people liabel my mother's memory, my family and myself. Well, it ends today!
Katy Morris

You are my hero! That is the most honest post I've ever read. I think the actions of your father under the circumstances were a lot more normal than some people (Duane) want to admit.

I think that the police targeted him for exactly the reason you stated - the spouse always does it.

And I think they let a serial killer (Duane) get away with murder.

But that's just my opinion.

freakmagnet
10-28-2005, 02:41 AM
I implore you to share more facts about the case with us all...let us know what you can tell us...

You are messed up.

freakmagnet
10-28-2005, 03:16 AM
...literary reference.

Okay, I see the problem here.

The only thing Koala reads are newspaper clippings where he's referred to as the "angry co-worker" - and restraining orders. It must be tough to have to go through life when no one gives you the credit you deserve.

Poor Koala.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-28-2005, 05:04 AM
[QUOTE]I implore you to share more facts about the case with us all...let us know what you can tell us, not to please any morbid facination some freaks on the internet might (sadly) have, but rather to have the information out there on the slim hope that someone might recognize a vital clue to solve the case.

The family in not at liberty to share facts with you. This is a very private matter. What we know is not for public knowledge. This is an open/active investiagion being handled by the HCSD. We don't even discuss the details with our closest friends. Like I said before ~ we have to be there for each other ~ UNITED WE STAND. We (the family) would never jeprodize the case. I know you think we are bitter, but we're not. We just want to see justice for Mary ~ we learned to forgive a long time ago.

WhoMurderedMySis
10-28-2005, 05:18 AM
PLEASE turn your anger and negative thoughts into something more productive!

Here are some of those MORE PRODUCTIVE things:

http://www.texansforequaljustice.org/morris.html

http://unsolved-crimes.com/morris.html

http://simg.zedo.com/intercept/tag/int23bu.html

Koala
10-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Everyone - I quit this struggle. Few people want to hear. They think it's all some kind of game. Shakes-A-Spear has scared me enough. I do not want to get shot or jeopardize my family. It's almost surreal. I hope you are all happy. Good bye forever. Duane

freakmagnet
10-28-2005, 06:22 AM
Bye Duane.

mysis2
10-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Dear Shakes-a spear:

I more than anyone would like to have my sister's murder solved and the killer brought to justice. I work in the criminal justice system, so you see this has been a difficult pill for me to swallow. Most cases are solved within the first forty-eight hours when clues and evidence are fresh. In most investigations, certain facts are not disclosed to the general public so when the actual perepetrator is caught and perhaps gives a statement, the police will know that the information they provide is true. Be patient. I think you will see more about this case from Harris County. In my work, I have had the pleasure of working with the Harris County Sheriff's Department. If this cold case can be solved, they can solve it. At this time, there are just certain things my family cannot discuss about this case as it may jeopardize the investgation.

and to my niece, please know that we love you very much and we're here for you. The past five years have been the hardest of our lives. We will get through this TOGETHER.

shakes-a-spear
10-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Mysis2,

I too hope that now that the case is being looked at as a "cold case" that new ears and eyes will discover something overlooked the first time around. I know that, though welcomed, the renewed investigation is opening unhealed wounds. For all of your sakes, I hope Koala really is gone from this site. You all have enough on your plates without dealing with him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of Mary's family and friends.

Sincerely,
Shakes-a-spear

freakmagnet
10-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Mary Mcginnis Morris murder - shut me up?

That's the name of this thread, by the way.

Mission accomplished. :wave:

Big Brother44
10-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Good Bye SFB!

SFB= S--t for brains, FYI

animalhouse
10-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Sounds like a threat to me. I sure can't have that. . . . You think you're pretty clever eh. Try to outsmart Koala.

This sounds much more like a threat to me than any of Shakes-a-spear’s postings. This is especially true because, in your infinite wisdom, you think Shakes-a-spear is me. You’re wrong about that like you’re wrong about so many of your theories.

To others reading this thread, I’m sure you can tell by Katy’s eloquent posting what a truly exceptional person she is. Her mother was equally as exceptional. Not only have her family and friends lost such an exceptional person, society in general has lost the same.

I hope Koala is serious about ending his postings on this thread. He has made it much more difficult for those of us who still grieve Mary because of his totally selfish and thoughtless behavior, aside from attempting to tarnish the reputations of those of us mentioned in his ramblings.

themaninblack
10-29-2005, 10:28 PM
I would like to say that i am sorry for anything i may have said to anger any of Mary Morris's family.
please forgive me

themaninblack
10-29-2005, 10:31 PM
also to the person who asked if anybody thought me and koala are the same person: i live in Alabama and am 22 years old. so that settles that.

MadKow
10-30-2005, 12:34 AM
You are messed up.

You know, I'm not trying to be rude...yeah, maybe I am messed up because I've had tragedy in my life, but you really should know better than to make harsh comments about people you don't even know. What I meant is that the family should release BASIC details, i.e. the name of the store she was last seen in, what she was wearing, the make of the car she drove, the roads she might have taken...it might just jog someone's memory. Judging by that fact that you have never posted outside of this thread I will assume you somehow knew one of the Marys, so you should know as well as I how hurtful it is to have strangers say awful things about others.

WhoMurderedMySis...the "turning anger to more producive things" line was directed at Koala, not you. I'm sorry I should have made that more clear. I don't think you are bitter at all...I've been through similar and you show more strength and courage than I ever did. Thanks for sharing the links, I hope you find some answers soon. God Bless.

Koala
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
I have given this alot of thought. The threat written by Shakes is a threat no matter how one tries to disguise it or rationalize it after the fact. It has caused me and my wife concern. It will be dealt with vis a vis my lawyer and the media if law enforcement proves disinterested. If this threat was posed by the Harris County Sheriff's department it will be dealt with by my lawyer. Society can not condone this kind of behaviour by anyone and that does mean anyone - no exceptions. One does not talk about guns and justice in the same post without meaning a threat. I have talked with Sgt. Parker about this. I left a message for Detective Holtke. I have full confidence that they will follow it up. I think charges should be laid. If not I think everyone should be asking why not? Society is what we make it. Total apathy just leads to a breakdown (slowly but surely). That is likely all I'll be posting here. I believe in freedom of speech and is something that this country was founded on. When people try to shut you up with threats and coersion that is not in keeping with first amendment rights and privelidges. That is why laws were created to uphold them. This goes for everyone, including government and those sworn to uphold the law. If I am wrong or right in this line of thought please post. I do not intend to answer but I would like some feed back. It is a lonely struggle sometimes.

animalhouse
10-30-2005, 10:34 PM
You make me sick. You report to the detectives some vague reference Shakes-a-spear made about someone else's screen name. Yet, you totally ignore my post about being concerned for my safety due to YOUR threat. I will be contacting Detective Holke as well about my own safety concerns, just as you made my friend Mary Morris concerned enough about HER safety that she was afraid for her life!

shakes-a-spear
10-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Yup, I'm sure I have everyone else quaking in their boots. How about it, are you all afraid of an overweight, mid 50s woman recovering from breast cancer? I don't even have any financial resources being unemployed since last December. My weapon and the only one I'd ever be willing to use is a sharp wit. I even take spiders outside to set them free instead of killing them. I mentioned in an earlier post that I was in fact a little afraid of Koala. But just as the truth belongs only to Koala, 1st Amendment rights also belong only to Koala. Koala is the one using peoples' real identities on this site, saying where they live and how to track them down. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Koala. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. I welcome talking to the police, if they see that any threat was in fact made and not a product of Koala's paranoid mind. Koala seems to have it in for Animalhouse and is coming after me because he still thinks we're the same person. We're not!!

shakes-a-spear
10-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Koalas - Making the world a safer place to live, one fat old lady at a time.
:lol:

WhoMurderedMySis
10-31-2005, 06:24 AM
Wow! Can't believe I ran across this. This is some really good stuff. I thought it should be posted on this thread. Do the traits apply to anyone you know?

Are you walking on Eggshells with
Jekyll & Hyde?

Character Disorder - Physcopath

This is a list of the traits of people with character disorders.

(For ease, I used the generic masculine pronoun. Please recognizethat these listings apply to either gender)

1. Emotional immaturity.Behavior is not age appropriate.

2. Self-centeredness. He comes first and foremost. Is insincere about real interest in other people.

3. Little if any remorse for mistakes.

4. Poor judgment.

5. Unreliability, undependability, irresponsibility.

6. Inability to profit from experience - does not learn a lesson from making mistakes.

7. Inability to postpose immediate gratification - what he wants, he wants now. Impulsive and demanding.

8. Conflict with, or defiance of, authority.

9. Lack of appreciation for the consequences of his actions.

10. Tendency to project his own shortcomings on to the world about him - frequent blaming. Never at fault.

11. Little if any conscience.

12. Behavior develops little sense of direction - often uninfluenced by concepts of right and wrong.

13. Gives lip service to professed values and beliefs.

14. Often involved with illegal or unethical acts.

15. Shallow interpersonal skills - inability to experience and verbalize deep feelings and emotions. Often insensitive to the needs and feelings of others. Cannot identify with how others feel.

16. Ability to put up a good ‘front' to impress and exploit others.

17. Low stress tolerance with explosive behavior.

18. Can ‘con' to get what he wants to meet his needs, often at the expense of others. The behavior is highly repetitious and many people are used.

19. Sees others as pawns on the chess board. Maneuvers people around for his own purposes. When done with them, they are ‘checkmated' or rejected.

20. Ready rationalization - rarely at a loss for words - twists conversation to divorce himself from responsibility. When he is trapped, he just keeps talking or changes the subject, or gets angry.

21. Incapable of maintaining genuine loyalities to any person, group, or code.

22. Chronic lying.

23. Does/did poorly in school with attendance, grades, attitudes, and relationships with teachers. Was in conflict with parents over school performance.

24. ‘ Chip on shoulder' attitude - cocky and arrogant.

25. Rebellious to parents authority. Violates standards of the home frequently.

26. Cancels commitments without sound reason or warning.

27. Uses friends for money, transportation, favors, time, attention, etc.

28. A taker - not a giver. Gives for show but expects something in return.

29. Glimpses of integrity and emotion are seen - but short lived. Gives you hope he's changing, but returns soon to deviant behavior.

30. Lives life of avoiding responsibility vs. Getting the job done.

31. Poor self-motivation - often described as lazy and listless. Lacks ambition. Not helpful with routine chores.

32. Fun is the cornerstone of his life.

33. Sexually curious or active. Places great importance on his sexual abilities. Female sexual partner often feels used and demanded of.

34. Lacks well-defined values.

35. Comes across initially as caring and understanding and reads others ‘like a book' because he makes his business knowing how to maneuver people.

36. In a trust relationship, inevitably betrays and violates the commitments and gets blocked emotionally when gets too close to those he says he loves.

37. Angry mood most of the time.

38. Uses sex to control, cover his insecurity or make up after a fight.

39. Has no concept of open sharing of ideas, feelings, emotions.Conversation goes per his direction. He has the last word always. He determines how, when,where we talk, and about what he wants to talk about.

40. Can show real tenderness of feeling, then return to customary behaviors. Two (or more) vastly different sides to his personality are seen.

41. Poor planner with time and activity.

42. Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment.

43. Excessively concerned with personal appearance, eg, hair, weight, care he drives, clothes, having money to flash, career dreaming.

44. Seems to enjoy disturbing others. Likes to agitate and disrupt for no apparent reason.

45. Feels entitled to the ‘good life' without working for it.

46. He never seems to get enough of what he wants. He leaves others drained and confused.

47. Others get upset when in his presence. There's a feeling of guardedness, caution, and suspicion that he creates in others.

48. Moody - switches from nice guy to anger without much provocation.

49. Poor work history - quitting, being fired, interpersonal conflicts.

50. Repeatedly fails to honor financial obligations. Does not pay the bills in a responsible and timely way.

51. Unable to sustain a totally faithful relationship with loved one of the opposite sex. Flirtatous, overly friendly. Make inappropriate sexual comments to/about other women.

52. Seldom expresses appreciation. Again, is thinking of his needs vs.needs of others.

53. Grandiose. Convinced that he knows more than other people and is correct and right in almost all he says and does.

54. Clueless as to how he comes across to others and to how he is viewed.Gets defensive when confronted with his behavior. Never his fault. May be apologetic and seem sincere but soon repeats offensive behavior without appearing to have learned from it.

55. Motive for behavior is usually self-serving and he does not recognize it.

56. Can get very emotional, even tearful, but behavior is more about show or frustration rather than contrition or sorrow.

57. He breaks woman's spirits to keep them dependent.

58. Survives on threats, intimidations to keep others chained to him.

59. Sabotages anything that makes his spouse/girlfriend happy. Wants her to be happy only through him and to have few/no outside interests/friends/family.

60. Highly contradictory. He loves me, he hates me. He threatens me with poverty, then indulges me or our relationship.

61. He is always working somebody over - either subtly or aggressively for a favor, deal, break, freebie, discount, etc.

62. Double standard. He is free to do his thing, but expects others to be what he wants them To be/do. He doesn't let others be themselves.

63. Convincing. Successful at getting other people to believe in his perception of a problem. Is adamant that people side with him vs. Allow them to feel/believe differently.

64. Hides who he really is from everyone. No one really knows the real him.

65. Scorns everyone/everything that he disagrees with. Does not allow for differences to be respected. Scorns the responsible world.

66. Difficult to pin him down to a certain level of integrity that you can live with. Resists all efforts to define his values, behaviors, standards.

67. Kind to you usually only if he's getting from you what he wants.

68. He has to be right. He has to win. He has to look good.

69. He announces, not discusses. He tells, not asks.

70. He does not discuss openly before hand. You get to deal with "after the fact" information.

71. Controls money of others but spends freely on himself and others.

72. You end up feeling responsible for the problem. He gets to your feelings. No matter what, he wins, you lose.

73. He wins at the expense of your feelings. Thinks only of the end result without considering your feelings, needs in the process.

74. Attitude of "I"ll meet your needs if you meet mine. If you don't, I'll find someone else who will or I will not meets yours".

75. Unilateral condition of, "I'm OK and justified so I don't need to hear your position or ideas"

76. Does not take responsibility for his behavior.

77. The hurt he describes is because he got caught or he's mad that you're mad, and not because he believes he made a mistake.

78. Secret life. You're often wondering what he does or who he is that you don't know about.

79. Always feels misunderstood.

80. Most of the time you feel miserable living with this person. When it's good you relish the peace but that is usually short lived. He is so skilled at making a mountain out of a molehill and you become so tired of the conflict. It drains all of your energy, love, and hope.

81. Is usually through listening once he's made his arguments.

82. We talk about his feelings, not mine.

83. Unchallenged by people because they seem to be put off by him, afraid of him or he eludes them.

84. Is not interested in problem-solving openly.

85. Seems very interested in discerning personalities, so that he can strategize how to manipulate them.

mohrgbabe
10-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Well, here I am again. Posting to say that I know Shakes-a-spear very well and I am sure that she is not a threat to anyone. Koala made my mother feel threatened, she told me this a few days before her death, she also said, I will never let anyone hurt you, which still makes me wonder if Koala is not a threat to me. I have friends watching out for me day and night, and yet after five years I am still scared. Sometimes I'm afraid to leave the house I am so scared, yet I still go to class everyday, and I'm on the Dean's List!

Koala
10-31-2005, 12:50 PM
One song I always liked for some reason had the words "Dance , dance, dance, all night long. This message is to no one in particular. I did not make all those tapes for no reason.

Koala
10-31-2005, 01:30 PM
You have done your best to try to hang me. Squirm, while you try to get out. -or quit posting, bury yourself further. I'm pretty sure you will try something else. Or you will just duck out because you know.

mohrgbabe
10-31-2005, 02:45 PM
In response to requests for sharing more information, I have to say that my aunt was right, there is a lot of information that we are not allowed to share. But my mom was last seen at Kroger that day. She was wearing all black (something that I don't think I'd ever seen her do before) She would have been traveling on West Little York. I'm bad with names of cars, I think it was named after some sort of astrological sign.

mohrgbabe
10-31-2005, 02:53 PM
I would like to say that i am sorry for anything i may have said to anger any of Mary Morris's family.
please forgive me

I would just like to say thank you for your apology. I appreciate it.

ddelta
10-31-2005, 04:37 PM
First off let me say I have been a long time poster here so I in no way know any of these people...either on the Koala side or the Mary Morris side. And I don't feel a need to comment on one either side has said.

That being said and i know i don't know all of the facts that everyone seems to say there are....the question still needs to be answered why a phone call from Mike Morris cell was made to Mary's cell the day of her murder and it was recorded for 4 minutes. I just cannot accept the explanations given as "don't know why" or "error on the phone companies part" or "only got the machine, don't know why it recorded it for 4 minutes" or "the machine never picked up and i let it ring for many minutes. What are the chances of that error happening the day this woman died in the time period she was murdered?? I have had a cell phone for 5 years and have never found a mistake and i check closely.

Of course the husband would have an alibi, its very obvious the other Mary Morris was a hit gone wrong (whether that is a fact is up to debate but I think a majority people on these boards believe it is). So it would be obvious that whoever ordered this murder would have an alibi. Plus the life insurance policy could of been paid to the husband, it is doubtful anyone would of known beforehand that the insurance company would not pay out.

I am personally not taking any sides in this and I ask that Koala not respond to my post. I am only playing devils advocate saying while the family might think he did this murder, a lot of people on these boards come here to discuss crimes that UM aired and debate them and Mike Morris to me still has that phone call to answer to. And I do not believe any the excuses i post above.

That being said.....Koala whether you were wronged here no one wants to debate. Be a mature person and let it drop. You are embarassing yourself to people on here with the way you are responding to the family that has lost a sister and mother.

If anyone wants to flame me on this go right ahead. I am trying to stop this thread from being a fight between these two sides and go back to why this message board exists and that is to discuss cases profiled on UM.

Koala
10-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Just as I thought shut up and lawyer up. or keep on hanging yourself. It is up to you.

Koala
10-31-2005, 06:07 PM
You make me sick. You report to the detectives some vague reference Shakes-a-spear made about someone else's screen name. Yet, you totally ignore my post about being concerned for my safety due to YOUR threat. I will be contacting Detective Holke as well about my own safety concerns, just as you made my friend Mary Morris concerned enough about HER safety that she was afraid for her life!

I sure hoped that you did follow up. If you did not all your other lies will come to life. Most sincerely, Koala

Koala
10-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Busted! Got any more comments. I thought not.

Koala
10-31-2005, 08:00 PM
One simple question? What was the threat? You will not say because then you know that I will know.

animalhouse
10-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Koala - I don't owe you anything. All I'll say is that you must be more than a little nervous to post 5 times in 2 and a half hours. I talked to the detectives today and they've asked that the forum come to an end so they can spend more time concentrating on the case. So I will honor that request and stop posting. Goodbye, Koala. Ramble away to no one listening.

shakes-a-spear
10-31-2005, 08:29 PM
Today, Animalhouse and myself made our own visit to chat with detectives (strictly voluntary). Yes, and while there, it was confirmed – we are NOT the same person. By the way, thanks to mohrgbabe, for the kind words of support on my behalf. Not at liberty to say what transpired as it is an ongoing investigation. What I can share is this, don’t add fuel to the fire. There’s no reasoning with an unreasonable man. If you doubt what I am saying, just read the recent incoherent postings from Koala. He is self-imploding. On this dark, rainy, Halloween night and on the many days and nights to follow, I would like to implore everyone who might see a spooky Koala posting and be tempted to answer, please don’t. Thanks from Animalhouse, Shakes-a-spear, and Mary’s other numerous friends and great family.

Mr. Fuji
11-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Test. Is this thread closed for posting?

Big Brother44
11-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Here again Duane you are wrong. You promised that you and the voices in your head would leave, and you lied.

No one is a threat to any one but you. You are most likely the party that the Sherriffs should focus their investigation on. I do not doubt that in your deranged mind the things you say may ring true. My advice is to qoute you Put up or Shut up.

Big Brother44
11-01-2005, 02:54 PM
I would not worry shakes. Any one with a lick of common sense can tell you are not a threat.Dewane(Duane) wants to act as if his sorry behind is scared, he needs to wake up and lay the little glass pipe down. His Visa should be revoked, and he should be returned the penal colony for the insane that he escaped from, in my humble opinion.

I think that you are a credit to all here as that you have faced his intimidation and rebutted his rantings. mohrgbabe is a friend, and she and her family have suffered enough of this psychopathic son of a b****'s torments. She and her family are of the finest caliber, and should be relieved of his torments. This is a public forum, and Duane has proven that given too much freedom, *******s like him will abuse them to the fullest.
Duane, if you don't like my opnion you are welcome to get face to face with me at any time and we will discuss the matter. That is the sign of a TRUE man, I, am willing to face you, are you willing to do the same? The disagreement with me would be personal, not public and I prefer you have the common respect(which I doubt you do) to keep it between us, and not to threaten legal actions( again a chicken **** play) or attack me in public.

To those who are ladies in this forum, I apologize for the expletive deleteds in my posts, but it seems that that is all that gets through to Duane.

Big Brother44
11-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Wow! Can't believe I ran across this. This is some really good stuff. I thought it should be posted on this thread. Do the traits apply to anyone you know?

Are you walking on Eggshells with
Jekyll & Hyde?

Character Disorder - Physcopath

This is a list of the traits of people with character disorders.

(For ease, I used the generic masculine pronoun. Please recognizethat these listings apply to either gender)

1. Emotional immaturity.Behavior is not age appropriate.

2. Self-centeredness. He comes first and foremost. Is insincere about real interest in other people.

3. Little if any remorse for mistakes.

4. Poor judgment.

5. Unreliability, undependability, irresponsibility.

6. Inability to profit from experience - does not learn a lesson from making mistakes.

7. Inability to postpose immediate gratification - what he wants, he wants now. Impulsive and demanding.

8. Conflict with, or defiance of, authority.

9. Lack of appreciation for the consequences of his actions.

10. Tendency to project his own shortcomings on to the world about him - frequent blaming. Never at fault.

11. Little if any conscience.

12. Behavior develops little sense of direction - often uninfluenced by concepts of right and wrong.

13. Gives lip service to professed values and beliefs.

14. Often involved with illegal or unethical acts.

15. Shallow interpersonal skills - inability to experience and verbalize deep feelings and emotions. Often insensitive to the needs and feelings of others. Cannot identify with how others feel.

16. Ability to put up a good ‘front' to impress and exploit others.

17. Low stress tolerance with explosive behavior.

18. Can ‘con' to get what he wants to meet his needs, often at the expense of others. The behavior is highly repetitious and many people are used.

19. Sees others as pawns on the chess board. Maneuvers people around for his own purposes. When done with them, they are ‘checkmated' or rejected.

20. Ready rationalization - rarely at a loss for words - twists conversation to divorce himself from responsibility. When he is trapped, he just keeps talking or changes the subject, or gets angry.

21. Incapable of maintaining genuine loyalities to any person, group, or code.

22. Chronic lying.

23. Does/did poorly in school with attendance, grades, attitudes, and relationships with teachers. Was in conflict with parents over school performance.

24. ‘ Chip on shoulder' attitude - cocky and arrogant.

25. Rebellious to parents authority. Violates standards of the home frequently.

26. Cancels commitments without sound reason or warning.

27. Uses friends for money, transportation, favors, time, attention, etc.

28. A taker - not a giver. Gives for show but expects something in return.

29. Glimpses of integrity and emotion are seen - but short lived. Gives you hope he's changing, but returns soon to deviant behavior.

30. Lives life of avoiding responsibility vs. Getting the job done.

31. Poor self-motivation - often described as lazy and listless. Lacks ambition. Not helpful with routine chores.

32. Fun is the cornerstone of his life.

33. Sexually curious or active. Places great importance on his sexual abilities. Female sexual partner often feels used and demanded of.

34. Lacks well-defined values.

35. Comes across initially as caring and understanding and reads others ‘like a book' because he makes his business knowing how to maneuver people.

36. In a trust relationship, inevitably betrays and violates the commitments and gets blocked emotionally when gets too close to those he says he loves.

37. Angry mood most of the time.

38. Uses sex to control, cover his insecurity or make up after a fight.

39. Has no concept of open sharing of ideas, feelings, emotions.Conversation goes per his direction. He has the last word always. He determines how, when,where we talk, and about what he wants to talk about.

40. Can show real tenderness of feeling, then return to customary behaviors. Two (or more) vastly different sides to his personality are seen.

41. Poor planner with time and activity.

42. Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment.

43. Excessively concerned with personal appearance, eg, hair, weight, care he drives, clothes, having money to flash, career dreaming.

44. Seems to enjoy disturbing others. Likes to agitate and disrupt for no apparent reason.

45. Feels entitled to the ‘good life' without working for it.

46. He never seems to get enough of what he wants. He leaves others drained and confused.

47. Others get upset when in his presence. There's a feeling of guardedness, caution, and suspicion that he creates in others.

48. Moody - switches from nice guy to anger without much provocation.

49. Poor work history - quitting, being fired, interpersonal conflicts.

50. Repeatedly fails to honor financial obligations. Does not pay the bills in a responsible and timely way.

51. Unable to sustain a totally faithful relationship with loved one of the opposite sex. Flirtatous, overly friendly. Make inappropriate sexual comments to/about other women.

52. Seldom expresses appreciation. Again, is thinking of his needs vs.needs of others.

53. Grandiose. Convinced that he knows more than other people and is correct and right in almost all he says and does.

54. Clueless as to how he comes across to others and to how he is viewed.Gets defensive when confronted with his behavior. Never his fault. May be apologetic and seem sincere but soon repeats offensive behavior without appearing to have learned from it.

55. Motive for behavior is usually self-serving and he does not recognize it.

56. Can get very emotional, even tearful, but behavior is more about show or frustration rather than contrition or sorrow.

57. He breaks woman's spirits to keep them dependent.

58. Survives on threats, intimidations to keep others chained to him.

59. Sabotages anything that makes his spouse/girlfriend happy. Wants her to be happy only through him and to have few/no outside interests/friends/family.

60. Highly contradictory. He loves me, he hates me. He threatens me with poverty, then indulges me or our relationship.

61. He is always working somebody over - either subtly or aggressively for a favor, deal, break, freebie, discount, etc.

62. Double standard. He is free to do his thing, but expects others to be what he wants them To be/do. He doesn't let others be themselves.

63. Convincing. Successful at getting other people to believe in his perception of a problem. Is adamant that people side with him vs. Allow them to feel/believe differently.

64. Hides who he really is from everyone. No one really knows the real him.

65. Scorns everyone/everything that he disagrees with. Does not allow for differences to be respected. Scorns the responsible world.

66. Difficult to pin him down to a certain level of integrity that you can live with. Resists all efforts to define his values, behaviors, standards.

67. Kind to you usually only if he's getting from you what he wants.

68. He has to be right. He has to win. He has to look good.

69. He announces, not discusses. He tells, not asks.

70. He does not discuss openly before hand. You get to deal with "after the fact" information.

71. Controls money of others but spends freely on himself and others.

72. You end up feeling responsible for the problem. He gets to your feelings. No matter what, he wins, you lose.

73. He wins at the expense of your feelings. Thinks only of the end result without considering your feelings, needs in the process.

74. Attitude of "I"ll meet your needs if you meet mine. If you don't, I'll find someone else who will or I will not meets yours".

75. Unilateral condition of, "I'm OK and justified so I don't need to hear your position or ideas"

76. Does not take responsibility for his behavior.

77. The hurt he describes is because he got caught or he's mad that you're mad, and not because he believes he made a mistake.

78. Secret life. You're often wondering what he does or who he is that you don't know about.

79. Always feels misunderstood.

80. Most of the time you feel miserable living with this person. When it's good you relish the peace but that is usually short lived. He is so skilled at making a mountain out of a molehill and you become so tired of the conflict. It drains all of your energy, love, and hope.

81. Is usually through listening once he's made his arguments.

82. We talk about his feelings, not mine.

83. Unchallenged by people because they seem to be put off by him, afraid of him or he eludes them.

84. Is not interested in problem-solving openly.

85. Seems very interested in discerning personalities, so that he can strategize how to manipulate them.

:lol: Sounds a lot like a little furry bear to me!!!!!! (Koala has been found out)