Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-15-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Default Happy Days Diner to open at Paramount's King's Island

from the Dayton Daily News:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/local...aetersweb.html

Quote:
Kings Island's new scoop: Graeter's will open April 9

By Michael D. Pitman

Cox News Service

MASON | Happy Days Diner will also open with Mrs. C.
Paramount's Kings Island will have the Cincinnati "quad-fecta" when Graeter's Ice Cream Parlor opens April 9, when the park opens for weekends. The amusement park already has three Cincinnati food treasures with LaRosa's, Montgomery Inn and Skyline Chili available to its patrons.

"Why not?" said PKI spokeswoman Maureen Kaiser when asked why open a Graeter's location. "Here's everybody's favorite ice cream in everybody's favorite amusement park. It's the final gem of the Cincinnati food experience."

The Graeter's Ice Cream Parlor will be opening on International Street and will be a "whole new dining experience," Kaiser said. It will be a sit-down parlor.

But Graeter's isn't the only new eating experience at the park. Also opening April 9 is the Happy Days Diner, which will feature everything that is Happy Days, including Mrs. C, Marion Ross who played Marion Cunningham on the 1970s television show.

"It's a neat reference for us," Kaiser said. "You come to Paramount's Kings Island for a fun, family atmosphere and Happy Days conjures up the same enjoyment."

The menu will be classic diner favorites, such as waffle fries, apple pie, frosty milk shakes and Angus burgers. The diner will be adjacent to the Italian Job Stunt Track, which will also be new for 2005.

Announced late last year, the Italian Job Stunt Track, named for the 2003 movie, will open May 20 to the public and will replace the Flying Eagles and Antique Car Ride, which is near the floral clock.

The park announced last year its intention to bring in Hollywood-themed rides and guests will experience what it is like to be a stunt driver and go behind the scenes of an action movie, Kaiser said.

"It re-creates the final dynamite chase sequence in the movie," Kaiser said. "You'll crash into the billboard, splash into the aqueduct."
Old 03-16-2005, 05:43 AM   #2
ponytail

Well it's about time. Too bad, I live nowhere near there.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:53 PM   #3
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

That's really cool.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:13 AM   #4
Scott Prosser
Occasional Poster
I Found My Thrills

Send a message via ICQ to Scott Prosser Send a message via AIM to Scott Prosser

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob
Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD
View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Please register a username to post messages and for full access to all of the features. It's fast, simple, and free.

Select Message Board Category... -------------------- General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion TV Series on DVD News and Discussion Current Sitcoms 1990's-2000's Sitcoms 1980's Sitcoms 1970's Sitcoms 1960's Sitcoms 1950's Sitcoms Spin-offs and One Year Wonders Theme Song Lyrics Requests and Archive Trading Post Britcoms Fan Fiction Cartoons/Animated Series Game Shows Dramas/Dramedies Soaps Reality Shows Sketch Comedy/Variety/Talk Shows/Late Night TV Unsolved Mysteries Site Feedback & Suggestions Chit Chat Chit Chat - Games Chit Chat - Movies Chit Chat - Music Chit Chat - Sports Chit Chat - Random Posts Chit Chat - Current Events/Politics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitcoms Online Message Boards > User Control Panel > Private Messages > Inbox
I Found My Thrills
Welcome, Scott Prosser.
You last visited: 08-22-2005 at 04:53 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 2.

User CP FAQ Members List New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Control Panel
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Private Messages Folders
Inbox
Sent Items

List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments
Private Message: I Found My Thrills
08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Scott Prosser
First Time Poster
I Found My Thrills

I Found My Thrills

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because I have a lot of friends and a few reletive who live in Cincinnati and then thinking about the fact that I usually gao to one Xavier University men's basketball game there each year, after hearing the news about The Happy Days Diner at Kings Island and then a few things at Greater's Ice Cream I could not believe it. I, at one time, lived in Cincinnati. I have a lot of friends who played college basketball at Xavier University since my father was once the head assistant there for eight seasons and then two seasons later became the head coach for seven seasons. I feel bad to see Greg Amodio leave Xavier and go to Duquesne but since Duquesne is closer to where I live I feel good about fom a certain point of view. These days are ours. Go to Kings Island and have a great time because I have done so before. Just make it so that These Happy Days are yours and mine.

Scott Prosser
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Scott Prosser
Send email to Scott Prosser
Find More Posts by Scott Prosser
Add Scott Prosser to Your Buddy List