Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC to Air Special 4 Week Edition of Dancing with the Stars; House of Payne Spin-off Premieres Jan. 16 on OWN
2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-20-2004, 11:49 AM   #46
happydaysgirl
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Im so happy

I am so happy that they are having a reunion show I will be watching it Iam also happy that scott baio is going to on it
Old 10-22-2004, 06:27 PM   #47
wayne

When is it going to be?

BUSH/CHENEY 2004!
Old 10-24-2004, 12:55 PM   #48
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Quote:
Originally posted by wayne
When is it going to be?

BUSH/CHENEY 2004!
ditto - i need to set it up to record it on three different machines/mediums
Old 10-24-2004, 07:24 PM   #49
TheGreatPretender
just because

I hope I don't miss the date.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:58 AM   #50
ponytail

Henry Winkler said in a article the HD reunion will air in February.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:09 PM   #51
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

ABC has scheduled the Happy Days Reunion at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 8! The date is subject to change, but that is the target date.

Entertainment Tonight Weekend will have clips & highlights this weekend. Check local listings.
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Old 12-10-2004, 02:15 PM   #52
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

Default Re 30Th Anniversarry Happy Day's Reunion on ABC!

I will be watching for The Happy Day's Reunion on The ABC Televison Network.
Old 12-28-2004, 06:30 PM   #53
FonzFan

Location: Jefferson, WI USA/ just around the corner from the home of HD: Milwaukee, WI
Thumbs up

~*~FonzFan~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox." - Professor Severus Snape (HP and the Chamber of Secrets)
Old 12-28-2004, 06:35 PM   #54
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by pavanbadal
ABC has scheduled the Happy Days Reunion at 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 8! The date is subject to change, but that is the target date.

Entertainment Tonight Weekend will have clips & highlights this weekend. Check local listings.
Awesome. I can't wait.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:51 PM   #55
dickswift
Frequent Poster

Happy New Year folks! So when is the show airing? I heard sometime this month like January 20th.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:04 PM   #56
anglemark10
Forum Regular

Check out post #51 in this thread.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:28 PM   #57
Byoblu
First Time Poster

Send a message via ICQ to Byoblu Send a message via MSN to Byoblu Send a message via Yahoo to Byoblu
Unhappy Please I need help

Hallo to everybody.

I live in Italy and will not be so lucky to see the show.
PLEASE... I'm looking for some good mate to record the show, possible to a DVD and send it to me.
I will pay for the shipping and for your precious work.

Is there anybody so kind to help me?
Thank you everybody!
My email is byoblu@gmail.com

Claudio from Milan - Italy (Fanzarelli's country )
Old 01-05-2005, 11:24 PM   #58
YoliUSA
Fan of the Classics

Send a message via MSN to YoliUSA

There are some pics from the reunion and softball game on this website
http://hdclub.fotopic.net

"Sometimes I just don't understand human behavior"- C-3PO

My DVD's
Old 01-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #59
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

OK, a set date is now set! It will now air Thursday, February 3 from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC!

ABC BRINGS BACK A SLICE OF AMERICAN POP CULTURE WHEN THE ORIGINAL CAST OF “HAPPY DAYS” GATHERS TO CELEBRATE 30 YEARS, IN THE “HAPPY DAYS 30th ANNIVERSARY REUNION,” AIRING THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3 ON THE ABC TELEVISION NETWORK

Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Marion Ross and many other “Happy Days” original cast members will reunite to celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the most beloved and successful series on American television, in the “Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion” special, airing THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on The ABC Television Network.

In the two-hour reunion, series stars Scott Baio, Tom Bosley, Ron Howard, Erin Moran, Don Most, Marion Ross, Anson Williams and Henry Winkler will be joined by special guest stars Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams, plus a few surprise visitors, to reminisce about their fondest moments from the show’s enormously successful eleven-year run.

The special will include:

* Footage from the cast and crew softball game played this fall -- Cunningham Hardware vs. Arnold’s Diner -- a tradition initiated 30 years ago by creator/executive producer Garry Marshall as a way to encourage teamwork and a sense of family among the group. Tom Bosley calls the play- by-play.

* Behind-the-scenes antics with the cast, original “Happy Days” bloopers, flubbed lines, dropped props and even The Fonz making out Mrs. C.

* Hilarious and heartwarming clips, including classic scenes when Richie, Ralph, Potsie and The Fonz go on a panty raid, Joanie and ChaChi sharing their first kiss and the cast discussing the famous scene that started the “jump the shark” phenomenon.

* Little-known facts about the cast, like how Henry Winkler helped Ron Howard get the green light on his first film, and why The Fonz wore a leather jacket.

* For the first time, the long-lost brother – both actors who played Chuck -- together in one show.

Appearing in the special are “Happy Days” creator/executive producer Garry Marshall and original series cast members Scott Baio as ChaChi, Tom Bosley as Howard “Mr. C” Cunningham, Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham, Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham, Don Most as Ralph Malph, Marion Ross as Marion “Mrs. C” Cunningham, Anson Williams as Warren “Potsie” Weber and Henry Winkler as Arthur “Fonzie” Fonzarelli. Also appearing are such special guest stars as Danny Butch as Spike, Lynda Goodfriend as Lori Beth, Clint Howard as Junior, Ted McGinley as Roger Phillips, Pat Morita as Arnold, both Gavin O’Herlihy and Randolph Roberts as Chuck, the long-lost brother, Linda Purl as Ashley Pfister and Cathy Silvers as Jenny Piccalo. In addition guest stars Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams -- who later starred in their own spin-off comedy series (1976-83), after the title characters Laverne DeFazio and Shirley Feeney debuted as Fonzie’s quirky friends on “Happy Days” – will appear.

Set in Milwaukee in the carefree 1950s, “Happy Days” began production in 1974 and centered around high school junior Richie Cunningham (Ron Howard), his family, Howard “Mr. C” Cunningham (Tom Bosley) and Marion “Mrs. C” Cunningham (Marion Ross), his friends Potsie Weber (Anson Williams) and Ralph Malph (Don Most). Originally fifth-billed, Arthur “The Fonz” Fonzarelli (Henry Winkler), the thumbs-up biker, increased in popularity as the series grew to be the number one show with TV audiences for ten years as it followed the “Happy Days” gang through their life changes, including college, the army, marriage and even kids. The final episode aired on July 12, 1984. Throughout its successful eleven-year run, the series received three Emmy nominations in the directing and editing categories, while series stars Henry Winkler, Tom Bosley and Marion Ross earned a total of six Emmy nominations for their performances.

Henry Winkler and Michael Levitt are executive producers, Greg Sills is supervising producer, Linda Mendoza is director and Gary Tellalian, Fred Fox and Stephen Pouliot are co-producers.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:17 PM   #60
x3 Taylor x3
Yeahh man

Whoa..I can't believe this is actually going to air..we only had to wait like a year. Can't wait!