Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-04-2005, 11:50 AM   #136
Screenwriter
Banned!!
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Screenwriter

I was very, very glad to see Erin Moran at the Reunion (but Erin and Scott seemed isolated from everyone else.)

About halfway through the special I realized that Al Molinaro was not involved. Yet again, it's another incomplete reunion. But they did bring out the two Chucks, WHICH WAS POINTLESS.

When they brought out the cake did Erin and Scott hug each other?
Old 02-04-2005, 11:52 AM   #137
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

This was an awesome reunion! I loved seeing them play softball.

Watching the clips made feel like I was back in CT again.

Old 02-04-2005, 12:02 PM   #138
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenwriter
I was very, very glad to see Erin Moran at the Reunion (but Erin and Scott seemed isolated from everyone else.)

About halfway through the special I realized that Al Molinaro was not involved. Yet again, it's another incomplete reunion. But they did bring out the two Chucks, WHICH WAS POINTLESS.

When they brought out the cake did Erin and Scott hug each other?

I thought I remembered reading that Al Molinaro isn't in good health, but they should have at least mentioned him.

I thought it was cool to see the two Chucks, I wondered what they looked like now.

I don't know, Erin said something to Scott jokingly, and he laughed, so I think that they might be getting along now
Old 02-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #139
Aticineto
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Dane
I thought I remembered reading that Al Molinaro isn't in good health, but they should have at least mentioned him.

I thought it was cool to see the two Chucks, I wondered what they looked like now.

I don't know, Erin said something to Scott jokingly, and he laughed, so I think that they might be getting along now

I always thought it would have been greatto have Chuck return for the series finale back in '84 (as a gag).

I''m glad Eri seems to be over some of the pain from her past.

Al Molinaro my be to ill to have attended.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:37 PM   #140
Screenwriter
Banned!!
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Screenwriter

Is Al near death?
Old 02-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #141
Aticineto
Frequent Poster

Default Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenwriter
Is Al near death?

I don't think he's near death, but from what I can tell it's just old age - memory failing a bit, stuff like that. They should have mentioned him more - he was great on HD just as he was great on the Odd Couple.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #142
Fan805
Occasional Poster

[qoute]I've heard some nasty rumors of what happened between the two of them (let's just say it has something to do with "When a girl says 'No" she MEANS 'No'"), and it took Erin a long time to get over it....if she indeed HAS![/quote]
Hmmm, rumors or a woman scorn..[?]
I thought she felt burnt because she really fell for him and it was just a fun romp for him[??] Guess we'll never know. At the end I was watching for any interaction between Ering & Scott and they cut away...
Old 02-04-2005, 01:27 PM   #143
Rozone
Occasional Poster

Default Re;Happy Days Reunion-

Hi -I am new here!! and happy to be here,, I watched the re-union and loves it! I must say the first thing I notices was the distance between Scott and Erin- it was very noticable- She seemed like she wanted to make nicey nice, but Scott seemed very "dont bother me" about the whole thing not just toward Erin- it was slightly uncomfortable-I am surprised at Scott- Him and I come from the same neighborhood- in Brooklyn! ha ha... all went well though
Old 02-04-2005, 03:51 PM   #144
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

ABC's release on last night's ratings:

ABC's is the Second-Most-Watched Network on the Opening Night of February Sweep; Draws its Biggest Audience on the First Night of Any Sweep Period in 5 Years

ABC's "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" Ranks No. 1 from 8-10pm, Generating ABC's Strongest Numbers in the 2-Hour Time Period in 2 Years

Featuring Diane Sawyer's Interview with Teri Hatcher, ABC News' "Primetime Live"
Delivers its Highest Numbers of the Season Among Total Viewers and Adults 18-49

Thursday Night (8:00-11:00 p.m.)
On the opening night of the 2005 February Sweep, ABC qualified as the second-most-watched network, outdrawing NBC by 2 million viewers during primetime (16.3 million vs. 14.3 million).

* ABC was up by over 8 million viewers (16.3 million vs. 8.0 million) and by 93% in Adults 18-49 (5.2/13 vs. 2.7/7) over its delivery on the first night of February last year (2/5/04). The Network drew its best non-sports Thursday night numbers in 2 years - since 2/6/03, the night of the Michael Jackson documentary on "20/20."

* ABC's delivered its most-watched opening night for any sweep period in 5 years - since 2/3/00. In addition, ABC marked its best Adult 18-49 number for the first night of a sweep period in 3 years - since 1/31/02.

"Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" (8:00-10:00 p.m.)
ABC's broadcast of the "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" attracted an impressive 19.9 million viewers and a 6.3 rating, 15 share among Adults 18-49, where it faced competition including CBS' "C.S.I" and NBC's "The Apprentice 3." "Happy Days" topped its 2-hour time period by 1.8 million viewers (19.9 million vs. 18.1 million - CBS). The special also ranked No. 1 in the time slot in Adults 18-49 (tied w/CBS).

* Among Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, the "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" generated ABC's strongest numbers in the 2-hour time period in 2 years - since 2/6/03.

"Primetime Live" (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
Featuring Diane Sawyer's interview with Teri Hatcher of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," ABC News' "Primetime Live" posted its highest numbers of the season among Total Viewers (9.0 million) and Adults 18-49 (3.1/8).
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Old 02-04-2005, 04:21 PM   #145
adam835
First Time Poster

Default Tape of Reunion

If ANYONE Has a copy of the reunion tape please let me know, I will pay for it.

Thanks
Adam
Old 02-04-2005, 04:38 PM   #146
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

Whoever missed it, don't worry! ABC will now reair the special on Sat., Feb. 12:

Superceding previous advice, “Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion” will now air as a one time only telecast on Saturday, February 12, 2005 in the 9:00 - 11:00 PM ET/PT time period.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:43 PM   #147
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanbadal

ABC's is the Second-Most-Watched Network on the Opening Night of February Sweep; Draws its Biggest Audience on the First Night of Any Sweep Period in 5 Years

ABC's "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" Ranks No. 1 from 8-10pm, Generating ABC's Strongest Numbers in the 2-Hour Time Period in 2 Years

Featuring Diane Sawyer's Interview with Teri Hatcher, ABC News' "Primetime Live"

On the opening night of the 2005 February Sweep, ABC qualified as the second-most-watched network, outdrawing NBC by 2 million viewers during primetime (16.3 million vs. 14.3 million).

* ABC was up by over 8 million viewers (16.3 million vs. 8.0 million) and by 93% in Adults 18-49 (5.2/13 vs. 2.7/7) over its delivery on the first night of February last year (2/5/04). The Network drew its best non-sports Thursday night numbers in 2 years - since 2/6/03, the night of the Michael Jackson documentary on "20/20."

* ABC's delivered its most-watched opening night for any sweep period in 5 years - since 2/3/00. In addition, ABC marked its best Adult 18-49 number for the first night of a sweep period in 3 years - since 1/31/02.

ABC's broadcast of the "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" attracted an impressive 19.9 million viewers and a 6.3 rating, 15 share among Adults 18-49, where it faced competition including CBS' "C.S.I" and NBC's "The Apprentice 3." "Happy Days" topped its 2-hour time period by 1.8 million viewers (19.9 million vs. 18.1 million - CBS). The special also ranked No. 1 in the time slot in Adults 18-49 (tied w/CBS).

* Among Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, the "Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion" generated ABC's strongest numbers in the 2-hour time period in 2 years - since 2/6/03.

Featuring Diane Sawyer's interview with Teri Hatcher of ABC's "Desperate Housewives," ABC News' "Primetime Live" posted its highest numbers of the season among Total Viewers (9.0 million) and Adults 18-49 (3.1/8).

YAY! Teri brings in the ratings for sure
Old 02-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #148
x3 Taylor x3
Yeahh man

Quote:

Wow, that pretty impressive. Lets hear it for the Happy Days Reunion!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #149
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
The numbers:

Happy Days was #1 in the 8pm hour overall and viewers 18-49. 12.8/20 overall (20.6 million) and a 6.3/15 among adults 18-49.

Happy Day was #2 in the 9pm hour overall (behing only CSI) and a close third for viewers 18-49. 12.2/18 overall (19.29 million) and and a 6.4/15 for adults 18-49.

That is quite impressive that it dominated like that. It held up well with CSI at 9pm. It beat The Apprentice by a ton overall, though it did have an advantage among adults 18-49.

So from 8-10pm, Happy Days averaged a 12.5/19 - 19.95 milion average. "Goodbye gray skies, hello blue," to ABC Thursdays!

WOW... that's EXTREMELY impressive. I thought the reunion would do good, but this is more than I expected.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #150
mason1014
First Time Poster

Default Song "Memories" played in the show...

Does anyone know who sings that song that played in the reunion? I believe it was called Memories. But I don't know who sang it and if that is in fact the name of the song.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks