Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #106
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,343
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King TheFonz
I never blamed you for anything...


Hm....and I'm guessing the reason you posted that pirate and the laughing smiley was because you were trying to be commical? I was trying to be serious and straighten out these 'issues' that you all have with Chit Chat and me, but it's self-evident that you all are too childish to discuss this like rational adults. Excuse me for trying to be the mature one here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #107
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,709
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow
It does. But you're just gonna raise the post count anyways...hmm...maybe the bunnies are helping you guys. -_-

You helping makes it twice as Fast
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #108
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow
Let's go to reference file 3COMA1. The 'instant message' transcript posted by Mr. Original Prankster. When the Three's Company message board - populated by wonderful people even though some of them are anti Suzanne Somers *cough cough* - was made reference to, you said the Happy Days board - which is where we are at this moment - was much more sophisticated. We humble members of this community take offense to it and are staging a sit down hunger strike.

*sits down and becomes hungry*

His IM was rigged!!
Anti Suzanne?!? How could someone be so cruel?!?! *jiggles & bounces*

*throws Sean a hotdog*
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #109
C Doody
Moderator
Forum Legend
Captain Juke N Jive
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 69,747
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
It's prominent that you don't have a molecule of brain in your head. If you did, you'd know how to give an intelligent answer to my questions instead of laughing your head off. Why do you have to give these immature antics and answers all the time?


And Why do you have to be such An A-Hole all the time? TF Happens to be a good friend of mine, You insult him and you insult me. So If you have a Molecule Of A Brain you would treat people with respect instad of acting like a Know It All. Yeah you use your big words and come off real smart, But TF Has alot more class.

Im not meaning to come off as a jerk here, I Dont like to be involved in things like this. But you just insulted one of my best friends. So why dont you go get that Dictionary of Yours and SIT ON IT.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:45 AM   #110
Sean Snow
Forum Veteran
moo
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,346
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by King TheFonz
*Taunts with large Steak*


Werm...if I were a cow I'd take great offense to that...I smell a lawsuit! ^-^
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:46 AM   #111
Sean Snow
Forum Veteran
moo
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,346
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by King TheFonz
You helping makes it twice as Fast


Well I'm a helpful Snow. Us Snows help the community even though we are judge 'dumb' and 'bouncy'. Blah.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:46 AM   #112
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,709
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
Hm....and I'm guessing the reason you posted that pirate and the laughing smiley was because you were trying to be commical? I was trying to be serious and straighten out these 'issues' that you all have with Chit Chat and me, but it's self-evident that you all are too childish to discuss this like rational adults. Excuse me for trying to be the mature one here.


Actually yes, I was just joking around. I know, Caitlin was the only one who did PM TJ, I posted a Smiley, I never accused you of anything.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:47 AM   #113
Sean Snow
Forum Veteran
moo
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,346
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
His IM was rigged!!
Anti Suzanne?!? How could someone be so cruel?!?! *jiggles & bounces*

*throws Sean a hotdog*


JIGGLES? BOUNCES?!?! *screams* Common sterotypes. *Cries* I was hoping for so much more. *throws hotdog at hyena*
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:53 AM   #114
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow
JIGGLES? BOUNCES?!?! *screams* Common sterotypes. *Cries* I was hoping for so much more. *throws hotdog at hyena*

Wait wait wait!! I can jump up and down too!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:55 AM   #115
Sean Snow
Forum Veteran
moo
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,346
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
Wait wait wait!! I can jump up and down too!!!


*screams* Chrissy only did the jiggle/jump up and down thing like four times while she was on the show. O_o Not that they weren't grand scenes but it's not like she did that all the time. Only when she was happy. And she'd be crying if she knew MIZ CRYSTAL had insulted a board dedicated to her show. *lo siento*
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:58 AM   #116
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow
*screams* Chrissy only did the jiggle/jump up and down thing like four times while she was on the show. O_o Not that they weren't grand scenes but it's not like she did that all the time. Only when she was happy. And she'd be crying if she knew MIZ CRYSTAL had insulted a board dedicated to her show. *lo siento*

Me and Chrissy have an understanding.. I jiggle and bounce in honor of her.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 12:59 AM   #117
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,343
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
And Why do you have to be such An A-Hole all the time? TF Happens to be a good friend of mine, You insult him and you insult me. So If you have a Molecule Of A Brain you would treat people with respect instad of acting like a Know It All. Yeah you use your big words and come off real smart, But TF Has alot more class.

Im not meaning to come off as a jerk here, I Dont like to be involved in things like this. But you just insulted one of my best friends. So why dont you go get that Dictionary of Yours and SIT ON IT.


He set himself up for it. You may think me to be an *******, but that is only your opinion. I know many people here who wouldn't classify me as so. So Mr. Doody, if you know your friend so well, why didn't he he simply answer my question when posed instead of posting that doofy face? I wouldn't have insulted him if he simply didn't avoid the question so many times. And about that last comment, cute. But I'm not getting these from a dictionary. It's something called inteligence.

So let's just end this here before this gets ugly. This post was meant as a joke between me and Crystal and it just spiraled way out of control. It wasn't serious at all until y'all came off and told me you're still mad about the random post thing, which was not my fault as I have previously stated. You have a problem with it, PM Babes_Cat or TJ for the real story. You people just can't sense sarcasm.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:01 AM   #118
Czas na Zywiec
Forum Veteran
what up
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,343
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King TheFonz
Actually yes, I was just joking around. I know, Caitlin was the only one who did PM TJ, I posted a Smiley, I never accused you of anything.


Why didn't you just say that. We could have avoided this whole mess. I don't even know when this 'Chris hates us' rumor even started up. I never did a thing to y'all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:03 AM   #119
C Doody
Moderator
Forum Legend
Captain Juke N Jive
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 69,747
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
He set himself up for it. You may think me to be an *******, but that is only your opinion. I know many people here who wouldn't classify me as so. So Mr. Doody, if you know your friend so well, why didn't he he simply answer my question when posed instead of posting that doofy face? I wouldn't have insulted him if he simply didn't avoid the question so many times. And about that last comment, cute. But I'm not getting these from a dictionary. It's something called inteligence.


I Dont Know why he made the face, Thats his business. But i really dont think its Neccesary to Insult his Intelligence like that. I Know TF Quite well and he isnt stupid, Im guesing he just put that smiley their to annoy you. That doesnt mean hes an idiot.

I Apoligize if i went a bit too far in my post, Its just that when i see a friend get insulted i do the first thing that comes to me.

I Agree we should just end this. No one said we all have to be good friends, But theirs also no reason why we should carry on fighting like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:04 AM   #120
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,709
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
Why didn't you just say that. We could have avoided this whole mess. I don't even know when this 'Chris hates us' rumor even started up. I never did a thing to y'all.


I could've. But i thought everything was in a Joking matter. I shouldn't have been so quick to jump to that conclusion.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.