Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Malcolm in the Middle links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Malcolm in the Middle Photo Gallery

Malcolm in the Middle - The Complete First Season

Buy Malcolm in the Middle - The Complete First Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2000s Sitcoms > Malcolm in the Middle
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

TV Land Orders New Sitcom Starring Jim Gaffigan; FX Laughs It Up on Monday Nights with Sheen, Grammer and Lawrence
Melissa Joan Hart Explains It All On truTV Tonight; Comedy Central Renews Two Series for 3rd Seasons
FX Fall 2014: Mike & Molly Reruns Premiere; Jerry Seinfeld's Single Shots on Crackle
Summer 2014 Week 9 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Community Season 6 Plans; The Equalizer Complete Series on DVD
Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-05-2003, 08:20 PM   #1
onefortheroad
#1 Cheers Fanatic

Location: Boston, waiting for Cheers Season 2 to come out on DVD
Default Frankie Muniz is Annoying

does anyone else think he's annoying?
Old 06-12-2003, 01:49 AM   #2
Cashodeen
Forum Veteran
Hi.

Default Whoa Frankie! Cool it!

Darn you, onefortheroad! My first time on the board, and I'm all ready to post something, and not far down the list I see you beat me too it! I was going to title it' Whoa Frankie! Cool it! I was about to ask everyone about Frankie's annoyingness, but I guess I'll use your thread.

It's ok. At least now I know I won't be alone.

I just saw Frankie on 48 Hours and could not believe his attitude. I always took him for a down to earth kid--maybe it's because he has innocent looks and has an innocent sounding voice. The guy is a straight-up, conceited, jerk. He was even joking about how he was sounding like a jerk, but he was saying THAT like a jerk too! He needs to come back down to earth. What a cocky-ass he was! The things that came out of his mouth were so smug, and he was saying everything so smuggly as well. Annoying is the word. His arrogance is why.
Old 06-12-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
onefortheroad
#1 Cheers Fanatic

Location: Boston, waiting for Cheers Season 2 to come out on DVD

well put
Old 07-25-2003, 02:08 AM   #4
wizard12
Forum Regular
Get in your home!

He is annoying and so is the show.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:53 AM   #5
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

I totally agree with all of you!

***SAY NO TO DRUGS***

Jesus saves...
Old 08-20-2003, 08:43 PM   #6
Josh9125
Banned!!

Malcolm and Frankie are the bees knees
Old 08-23-2003, 10:57 PM   #7
PunkGrlRK
Banned!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh9125
Malcolm and Frankie are the bees knees

RIGHT ON malcolm and frankie are awesome and the show kicks ass
Old 06-02-2005, 03:19 PM   #8
Raisingdad2004
Forum Regular

I have to admit, he got allot more annoying as the show went on. Now I cannot stand him.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:54 PM   #9
ekkostar
Coffee, Tea & Larroquette!

Bryan Cranston is the only reason to watch MitM anymore.
The kids' characters used to be funny, but now they're just annoying, well, except for Dewey.

"All my sitcoms had an audience, with four or five cameras, so working this way has always been appealing to me." - John Larroquette

A living legend, five Emmys and a Tony award! Your favorites could never...

Old 07-06-2005, 05:23 PM   #10
Jack1000

What exactly did Frankie say or do during the interview?

Jack
Old 10-02-2005, 10:30 AM   #11
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

He is not that annoying
Old 12-21-2005, 08:29 PM   #12
Tish
Frequent Poster

TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack1000
What exactly did Frankie say or do during the interview?

Jack
I saw this interview. My daughter and I are big Malcom fans. He was such a jerk, we were shocked. He acted spoiled and conceited. It was hard to watch the show afterwards. Hopefully he has been bumped down a few notches. I think his career ends with this show. He is too old to play in anymore teen movies and he is not the handsome leading man type. I still love Maclom and MITM> But that interview did not do him any favors.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:17 AM   #13
eteem
Occasional Poster

I have to say I love this show and so do my boys. Do I think Frankie is annoying? I don't know, never met him. Is the character Malcom annoying? Not in the least, I never fail to laugh at any episode. I will say this however, I always loved Buffy the vampire slayer and then I saw Sarah Michelle Gellar in an interview and I had to learn how to seperate the two. I found her very annoying.