Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Bewitched (Sitcoms Online) / Bewitched links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Bewitched Photo Gallery

Bewitched - The Complete First Season (B&W)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete First Season (B&W) on DVD
(Mill Creek)
Bewitched - The Complete First Season (Color)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete First Season (Color) on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (B&W)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (B&W) on DVD
(Mill Creek)
Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (Color)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (Color) on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Third Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Series

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1960s Sitcoms > Bewitched
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

Review of Tonight's Devious Maids Premiere; Week 30 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: SNL Looking to 40th Anniversary; New Mill Creek DVD Releases
The CW Summer 2014 Schedule; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of April 21, 2014)
Episodic Review: Community - "Basic Sandwich" Airing Tonight on NBC; FX Orders 3rd Season of The Americans, Solid Start for Fargo
Moesha Returns Daily to BET; NBC Schedules Maya Rudolph Variety-Comedy Special
TV Land Picks Up Hilary Duff, Sutton Foster Sitcom; Episodic Review: New Girl - "Big News" Airing Tonight on Fox
Maude Mother's Day Marathon on Logo; WE tv 2014 Upfront

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)

The Class - The Complete Series Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season Anger Management - Volume Three The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season Newhart - The Complete Third Season

04/01 - The Class - The Complete Series
04/01 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Mary Tyler Moore Episodes
04/01 - I Dream of Jeannie - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - Married with Children - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - NewsRadio - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/08 - Holliston - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/08 - Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season
04/15 - Anger Management - Volume Three (Blu-ray)
04/15 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official First and Second Seasons
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season
04/22 - Newhart - The Complete Third Season
04/29 - Dynasty - The Eighth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-10-2003, 12:22 AM   #466
Larry Tate

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
Took me long enough to get the whole episode from my old computer to my new one. Lots of Lizzie pics! Oh! I better go stock up then, hehe.

Oh yes definitely! I can't say here what I was just thinking. Aww, my biggest fan.

That's from AOV right? I have that movie! She's too gorgeous!

Yup this ones from AOV as well,Liz El Frisco
This is my Sympathy Faint

Sounds like quite the production to get everything Transfered over,maybe Steven Spielberg could give you a Hand?
It will be worth it in the end,as there is a lot of Great Material to work with in that Episode.

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2003, 01:02 AM   #467
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Oh Pandora that is so Cute ,all your Dreams come true
Now how about these Fetlocks Ha

Larry Tate

Hehe, it was a result of sheer boredom, but it was cute.

gets up and
How is it possible for one person to be so beautiful? Are you sure I'm not dreaming?

How about some hand on hip action.

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:03 AM   #468
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Yup this ones from AOV as well,Liz El Frisco
This is my Sympathy Faint

Sounds like quite the production to get everything Transfered over,maybe Steven Spielberg could give you a Hand?
It will be worth it in the end,as there is a lot of Great Material to work with in that Episode.

Larry Tate

She looks so adorable there!

Well, in my case it is. But I finally got the whole episode uploaded and downloaded again. Now comes the fun part, taking screen caps. I took a few the other day of my favorite outfit and I'm sure yours too.

Old 09-10-2003, 01:04 AM   #469
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Here's another. Too bad we don't see her sit down in this one.

Old 09-10-2003, 01:05 AM   #470
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

One more and here's a thought. Do you think Jack Cassidy was tempted to pull those strings?

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:41 PM   #471
Larry Tate

Cool

Quote:
Hehe, it was a result of sheer boredom, but it was cute.

gets up and
How is it possible for one person to be so beautiful? Are you sure I'm not dreaming?

How about some hand on hip action.

Speaking of Hands on Hips action,did you see in the episode with the Leprechaun Henry Gibson where as she drags him out of Tabitha's Playhouse she stands in front of him Hands on Hips for a good 5 seconds,i bet you then ,Ha Ha !!.

This one is from AOV too & is a chilling look there that is more scary then anything in Lizzie Borden. :^( )

Below is one of 6 sites you all might like at Yahoo Groups on Liz ,Beautiful Elizabeth Montgomery 1 to 6,photos,files & such,just thought you would like it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBea...guid=127230337

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2003, 10:44 PM   #472
Larry Tate

Cool

Quote:
She looks so adorable there!

Well, in my case it is. But I finally got the whole episode uploaded and downloaded again. Now comes the fun part, taking screen caps. I took a few the other day of my favorite outfit and I'm sure yours too.

Oh this was so much Fun wasn't it,Serena going season 8 in season 6 with a Peekaboo look to boot.

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2003, 10:54 PM   #473
Larry Tate

Cool

Quote:
One more and here's a thought. Do you think Jack Cassidy was tempted to pull those strings?

Oh that is a great Pic,what a sexy Dress & talk about short Skirts,
got to love the last 3 seasons for their Brevity aside from the excellent quality of the shows.

A few strings pulled by Jack & Liz would have been red as a beet & we would have all been on Cloud 9

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2003, 11:27 PM   #474
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Speaking of Hands on Hips action,did you see in the episode with the Leprechaun Henry Gibson where as she drags him out of Tabitha's Playhouse she stands in front of him Hands on Hips for a good 5 seconds,i bet you then ,Ha Ha !!.

This one is from AOV too & is a chilling look there that is more scary then anything in Lizzie Borden. :^( )

Below is one of 6 sites you all might like at Yahoo Groups on Liz ,Beautiful Elizabeth Montgomery 1 to 6,photos,files & such,just thought you would like it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBea...guid=127230337

Larry Tate

I sure did! Actually, have you noticed that almost in every episode in the last 3 seasons she has at least once or twice put her hands on her hips? What a delight it is though so I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I don't like the thought of her playing a woman who gets either beaten or raped. It gives me the chills, but she does play the parts very well. She's really a damn good actress, she deserved all the awards.

Speaking of that club I'm a member on all 6 of them. Have been for quite sometime now. I have a problem with those mpegs I can save them, but then when I go to play them it says I'm missing another codec for Windows Media Player. It's driving me up the wall I wanna see these vids!
Old 09-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #475
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Oh this was so much Fun wasn't it,Serena going season 8 in season 6 with a Peekaboo look to boot.

Larry Tate

I wish she wore that outfit in more of the episodes I really like that one.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #476
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Oh that is a great Pic,what a sexy Dress & talk about short Skirts,
got to love the last 3 seasons for their Brevity aside from the excellent quality of the shows.

A few strings pulled by Jack & Liz would have been red as a beet & we would have all been on Cloud 9

Larry Tate

I'm surprised she'd wear that outfit being so shy and all. She really does look fantastic in the last 3 seasons and those short skirts are a real treat. She has such beautiful legs and I'm glad she started showing them off more. Especially, in 'Salem Saga' when she's sitting on the wing of the airplane.

I was just thinking if he had she'd probably really let him have it. I'm sure she wouldn't have been too thrilled and quite embarrassed. Yes, we would've! I don't know though those pics you sent me were just as good. They just prove to me that I was right. She really was (and still is) a knockout.
Old 09-13-2003, 12:17 PM   #477
Larry Tate

Quote:
I wish she wore that outfit in more of the episodes I really like that one.

Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ,SANTA Liz is going to make for one Very Happy & Very Merry Pandora ,Better get your Tassels all ready & shiny

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2003, 12:40 PM   #478
Larry Tate

Cool

Quote:
I'm surprised she'd wear that outfit being so shy and all. She really does look fantastic in the last 3 seasons and those short skirts are a real treat. She has such beautiful legs and I'm glad she started showing them off more. Especially, in 'Salem Saga' when she's sitting on the wing of the airplane.

I was just thinking if he had she'd probably really let him have it. I'm sure she wouldn't have been too thrilled and quite embarrassed. Yes, we would've! I don't know though those pics you sent me were just as good. They just prove to me that I was right. She really was (and still is) a knockout.

Liz was very Shy,but she could loosen up though in character & be as she would not be at ease being so in real life,that is one of the reasons she loved playing Serena so much.

Here Comes Santa Liz Bearing Special Gifts for her Little Elf Pandora,so cross your eyes & close your hands & wait for your Splendiferous & Sweet Surprise

Larry Tate
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2003, 03:29 PM   #479
WrenCanada
Frequent Poster
Bewitched fan

Elizabeth Montgomery was a beautiful, talented lady indeed, and I enjoy seeing all the avatars of her. I found one today and put it up here.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:11 AM   #480
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ,SANTA Liz is going to make for one Very Happy & Very Merry Pandora ,Better get your Tassels all ready & shiny

Larry Tate

Is it time for Christmas already? Oh well, I'd like to have my Liz I mean present early.

She looks too good there

That reminds me I just watched 'Sisters At Heart.' I love that episode and Liz just looks so stunning in it. The only thing i don't like about that episode is at the end where they go to kiss, you can't see Liz for the curtains. But it's a great episode, imo and actually my favorite out of all the xmas ones.