Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Bewitched (Sitcoms Online) / Bewitched links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Bewitched Photo Gallery


Bewitched - The Complete First Season (B&W)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete First Season (B&W) on DVD
(Mill Creek)
Bewitched - The Complete First Season (Color)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete First Season (Color) on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (B&W)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (B&W) on DVD
(Mill Creek)
Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (Color)

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (Color) on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Third Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
Bewitched - The Complete Series

Buy Bewitched - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1960s Sitcoms > Bewitched
User Name
Password


Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

Blossom, Big Bang Theory Star Hosting Candid Camera; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 28, 2014)
Here's Lucy Heading to Cozi TV; The CW Drops Comedies Seed, Backpackers
TVGN Adds Love Boat, Wings, Family Ties, and More; Hallmark's Lisa Whelchel/Kim Fields Movie Scores
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: FX, Includes 12-Day Simpsons Marathon on FXX; TCM Remembers James Garner
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: Fox, The CW; Remembering TV Legend James Garner
Summer 2014 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Enlisted to Return as Online Series?; Batman and Wonder Years DVD Updates
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: CBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 21, 2014)
TV Land's Candid Camera Premieres Aug. 11; NBC Gives Debra Messing Series a Preview Airing
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: ABC, Includes Fall 2014 Premiere Dates; Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode to Air July 30 on TV Land
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC Networks; More Info on Apt. 23 on Logo, With 8 Unaired Episodes
TCA Summer 2014 Press Tour: NBC; Entourage Coming to VH1 Classic
Summer 2014 Week 7 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Continues to Lead in Emmy Nominations; WKRP and Wonder Years DVD Updates
Blog Book Review - George Burns Television Productions: The Series and Pilots, 1950-1981; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 14, 2014)
The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Hallmark Channel at 2014 TCA Summer Press Tour
Sean Hayes Joining The Millers; Remembering Bob Hastings of McHale's Navy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July)

07/01 - American Dad! - Volume 9
07/08 - The Soul Man - The Complete First Season
07/15 - Diff'rent Strokes - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 and 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2003, 12:22 AM   #466
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
Took me long enough to get the whole episode from my old computer to my new one. Lots of Lizzie pics! Oh! I better go stock up then, hehe.

Oh yes definitely! I can't say here what I was just thinking. Aww, my biggest fan.

That's from AOV right? I have that movie! She's too gorgeous!


Yup this ones from AOV as well,Liz El Frisco
This is my Sympathy Faint

Sounds like quite the production to get everything Transfered over,maybe Steven Spielberg could give you a Hand?
It will be worth it in the end,as there is a lot of Great Material to work with in that Episode.

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:02 AM   #467
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Oh Pandora that is so Cute ,all your Dreams come true
Now how about these Fetlocks Ha

Larry Tate


Hehe, it was a result of sheer boredom, but it was cute.

gets up and
How is it possible for one person to be so beautiful? Are you sure I'm not dreaming?

How about some hand on hip action.

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:03 AM   #468
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Yup this ones from AOV as well,Liz El Frisco
This is my Sympathy Faint

Sounds like quite the production to get everything Transfered over,maybe Steven Spielberg could give you a Hand?
It will be worth it in the end,as there is a lot of Great Material to work with in that Episode.

Larry Tate


She looks so adorable there!

Well, in my case it is. But I finally got the whole episode uploaded and downloaded again. Now comes the fun part, taking screen caps. I took a few the other day of my favorite outfit and I'm sure yours too.

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:04 AM   #469
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Here's another. Too bad we don't see her sit down in this one.

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:05 AM   #470
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

One more and here's a thought. Do you think Jack Cassidy was tempted to pull those strings?

Last edited by pandora_spocks : 01-01-2004 at 06:12 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 10:41 PM   #471
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
Hehe, it was a result of sheer boredom, but it was cute.

gets up and
How is it possible for one person to be so beautiful? Are you sure I'm not dreaming?

How about some hand on hip action.


Speaking of Hands on Hips action,did you see in the episode with the Leprechaun Henry Gibson where as she drags him out of Tabitha's Playhouse she stands in front of him Hands on Hips for a good 5 seconds,i bet you then ,Ha Ha !!.

This one is from AOV too & is a chilling look there that is more scary then anything in Lizzie Borden. :^( )

Below is one of 6 sites you all might like at Yahoo Groups on Liz ,Beautiful Elizabeth Montgomery 1 to 6,photos,files & such,just thought you would like it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBea...guid=127230337

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 10:44 PM   #472
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
She looks so adorable there!

Well, in my case it is. But I finally got the whole episode uploaded and downloaded again. Now comes the fun part, taking screen caps. I took a few the other day of my favorite outfit and I'm sure yours too.



Oh this was so much Fun wasn't it,Serena going season 8 in season 6 with a Peekaboo look to boot.

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 10:54 PM   #473
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
One more and here's a thought. Do you think Jack Cassidy was tempted to pull those strings?



Oh that is a great Pic,what a sexy Dress & talk about short Skirts,
got to love the last 3 seasons for their Brevity aside from the excellent quality of the shows.

A few strings pulled by Jack & Liz would have been red as a beet & we would have all been on Cloud 9

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 11:27 PM   #474
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Speaking of Hands on Hips action,did you see in the episode with the Leprechaun Henry Gibson where as she drags him out of Tabitha's Playhouse she stands in front of him Hands on Hips for a good 5 seconds,i bet you then ,Ha Ha !!.

This one is from AOV too & is a chilling look there that is more scary then anything in Lizzie Borden. :^( )

Below is one of 6 sites you all might like at Yahoo Groups on Liz ,Beautiful Elizabeth Montgomery 1 to 6,photos,files & such,just thought you would like it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBea...guid=127230337

Larry Tate


I sure did! Actually, have you noticed that almost in every episode in the last 3 seasons she has at least once or twice put her hands on her hips? What a delight it is though so I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I don't like the thought of her playing a woman who gets either beaten or raped. It gives me the chills, but she does play the parts very well. She's really a damn good actress, she deserved all the awards.

Speaking of that club I'm a member on all 6 of them. Have been for quite sometime now. I have a problem with those mpegs I can save them, but then when I go to play them it says I'm missing another codec for Windows Media Player. It's driving me up the wall I wanna see these vids!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #475
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Oh this was so much Fun wasn't it,Serena going season 8 in season 6 with a Peekaboo look to boot.

Larry Tate


I wish she wore that outfit in more of the episodes I really like that one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #476
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Oh that is a great Pic,what a sexy Dress & talk about short Skirts,
got to love the last 3 seasons for their Brevity aside from the excellent quality of the shows.

A few strings pulled by Jack & Liz would have been red as a beet & we would have all been on Cloud 9

Larry Tate


I'm surprised she'd wear that outfit being so shy and all. She really does look fantastic in the last 3 seasons and those short skirts are a real treat. She has such beautiful legs and I'm glad she started showing them off more. Especially, in 'Salem Saga' when she's sitting on the wing of the airplane.

I was just thinking if he had she'd probably really let him have it. I'm sure she wouldn't have been too thrilled and quite embarrassed. Yes, we would've! I don't know though those pics you sent me were just as good. They just prove to me that I was right. She really was (and still is) a knockout.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 12:17 PM   #477
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
I wish she wore that outfit in more of the episodes I really like that one.


Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ,SANTA Liz is going to make for one Very Happy & Very Merry Pandora ,Better get your Tassels all ready & shiny

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 12:40 PM   #478
Larry Tate
Senior Member
Member
 
Larry Tate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 26, 2001
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by pandora_spocks
I'm surprised she'd wear that outfit being so shy and all. She really does look fantastic in the last 3 seasons and those short skirts are a real treat. She has such beautiful legs and I'm glad she started showing them off more. Especially, in 'Salem Saga' when she's sitting on the wing of the airplane.

I was just thinking if he had she'd probably really let him have it. I'm sure she wouldn't have been too thrilled and quite embarrassed. Yes, we would've! I don't know though those pics you sent me were just as good. They just prove to me that I was right. She really was (and still is) a knockout.


Liz was very Shy,but she could loosen up though in character & be as she would not be at ease being so in real life,that is one of the reasons she loved playing Serena so much.

Here Comes Santa Liz Bearing Special Gifts for her Little Elf Pandora,so cross your eyes & close your hands & wait for your Splendiferous & Sweet Surprise

Larry Tate
Attached Images
 
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2003, 03:29 PM   #479
WrenCanada
Frequent Poster
Bewitched fan
 
WrenCanada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18, 2003
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 91
Default

Elizabeth Montgomery was a beautiful, talented lady indeed, and I enjoy seeing all the avatars of her. I found one today and put it up here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 03:11 AM   #480
pandora_spocks
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 30, 2002
Posts: 21,527
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Tate
Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! ,SANTA Liz is going to make for one Very Happy & Very Merry Pandora ,Better get your Tassels all ready & shiny

Larry Tate


Is it time for Christmas already? Oh well, I'd like to have my Liz I mean present early.

She looks too good there

That reminds me I just watched 'Sisters At Heart.' I love that episode and Liz just looks so stunning in it. The only thing i don't like about that episode is at the end where they go to kiss, you can't see Liz for the curtains. But it's a great episode, imo and actually my favorite out of all the xmas ones.
  Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.