Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-18-2003, 01:52 PM   #61
Mijada
Spencers mom

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveLucyfan4eva
Eminem lives not that far from my house and my brother and his friend used to ride their bikes past his subdivison. And his and his daughter's doctors is where my mom's friend works, but I have yet to meet him. The possibilities are there though.
He lives about 10 minutes from me. I've never been able to see into the subdivision though because of all the trees and the iron gate around it.
Old 01-18-2003, 02:33 PM   #62
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity
Viking metal rules. \m/ \m/

Location: Celebrating the holiest holiday of the year, Monday, June 6, as we honor Slayer and all metal, with plenty of pizza, beer, and sacrificial goats. Life is good.
Cool re: Celebrity encounters

I talked to the guys of Quiet Riot on the phone in 1983.

I met Kip Winger 5 1/2 years ago in Seattle and got his autograph.

AND OF COURSE THE BIGGEST CELEBRITY LISA WHELCHEL HAS EVER MET IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am, too. Because I need to lighten up on that pizza-&-beer diet.

Old 01-18-2003, 02:37 PM   #63
~LadyJess~
Football Chick

Send a message via AIM to ~LadyJess~

Quote:
Originally posted by Mijada
He lives about 10 minutes from me. I've never been able to see into the subdivision though because of all the trees and the iron gate around it.

Dude, we gotta live right by each other then. That's weird. We drove past his sub once on the way to Mount Clemens and it's really hard to see into it, the one my brother saw was when he lived on Clinton River.
Old 01-18-2003, 06:04 PM   #64
Blair-Lisa#1Fan
Forum Regular
Sandra Bullock Fan!

Send a message via AIM to Blair-Lisa#1Fan

Hugh Grant
Mae Whitman
saw Sandra Bullock (and stood 2 feet away from her! aaahhhh!)
Lisa Whelchel

I've SEEN alot of celebrities, i just havent met them. cuz i live in cali so every so often we go to hollywood and stuff.

Sally: There are a few things I know for sure. Always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.

~*Sometimes I feel there is a hole inside of me. An emptiness that, at times, seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. And the moon tonight, there's a circle around it, a sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole - of not going to sleep each night wanting. But still, sometimes when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for.*~
Old 01-18-2003, 06:29 PM   #65
*Melissa*
Slayer Faith

I met ex-Steeler's kicker Gary Anderson, ex-Steeler Merill Hodge, and the Blue Meanie, who wrestled in the WWF shortly.
Old 01-19-2003, 06:26 PM   #66
Kitt
James Dean

When I think of "met" I figure it to mean eye contact. A 'hello, how are you doing"? Something more than having happened to have been in the same town or room as the "met" person. My daughter works as a hostess at a restaraunt in Hollywood. She's "met" lots and lots of celebrities in the 'spoken to for a minute' category. She also knows a screen writer. His wife is my daughter's friend. My daughter lived with them for a couple of years. She's been to some of the premiers of the movies he's written so she has "met" at least at the shaking hands level actors and actresses at those, including Ben Stiller. She bothered to tell me about meeting him. I myself have met in the shaking hands and having a few words level lots of baseball players. On a more personal level, I met and spent time with Dana Plato.
Old 01-20-2003, 10:17 AM   #67
LucyCompanyPhan
Hollywood

Send a message via AIM to LucyCompanyPhan

ive stood not too far away from Britney Spears

The Rock lived in the town close to mine
Old 01-20-2003, 11:25 AM   #68
¤CHeeR BeAR143¤
Frequent Poster
*~BecKLy BuTTaFLy~*

Send a message via AIM to ¤CHeeR BeAR143¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤CHeeR BeAR143¤

I Met...... Matt Hardy From WWE, I love him..... GWAR, ICP, ESHAM, ABK, Biohazard, The girl who played Tabitha from Bewitched i met her twice, Linda Blair from Exorcist 2 times, The guy who played in Kung Foo, The guy who played Jason in "Friday the Thirteenth" and the guy from the Sopranos. Hmmmm I know alot more, but you guys probably dont know who half of these people are anyways... LOL.
Is in your eyes forever to live
Looking for someone
comparing to you
Tearing down windows and doors
And I could not find eyes like yours*
</CENTER>
<CENTER>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=417320</CENTER>
Old 01-20-2003, 12:15 PM   #69
dlemond
Hey, I know you.

When I was a kid I met Larry Storch from F-Troop at some hotel in the poconos.

I met Harry Connick Jr. in 1990 (or '89) doing a show called the Jazz Vespers at a church in NYC. I was doing lights with my friend whose brother owns a lighting company. We had a little meeting a couple hours before the show (which was a tribute to someone, I forget). I didn't know anything about him at the time other than he did the When Harry Met Sally soundtrack.
He broke out right after that.

I know Phil Rizzuto from the Yankees.

I sat next to Marion Ross on a flight from LA to Newark in 1992 and Tom Bosley was there also (though they didnt know each other was there for the first hour) - that was a weird story.

That's all I can think of now.
Old 01-21-2003, 12:49 AM   #70
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤CHeeR BeAR143¤
I Met...... Matt Hardy From WWE, I love him..... GWAR, ICP, ESHAM, ABK, Biohazard, The girl who played Tabitha from Bewitched i met her twice, Linda Blair from Exorcist 2 times, The guy who played in Kung Foo, The guy who played Jason in "Friday the Thirteenth" and the guy from the Sopranos. Hmmmm I know alot more, but you guys probably dont know who half of these people are anyways... LOL.
OMG! U met Tabby!!! LOl
Old 01-21-2003, 09:59 AM   #71
Kristina

I met Good Charlotte briefly and talked to some other bands at the warped tour. And um I called Tucker from the band 'Thursday' his number was posted on www.buddyhead.com
Old 01-21-2003, 06:20 PM   #72
Mijada
Spencers mom

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveLucyfan4eva

Dude, we gotta live right by each other then. That's weird. We drove past his sub once on the way to Mount Clemens and it's really hard to see into it, the one my brother saw was when he lived on Clinton River.
I live right in Mt. Clemens
Old 01-21-2003, 07:19 PM   #73
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by dlemond
I sat next to Marion Ross on a flight from LA to Newark in 1992 and Tom Bosley was there also (though they didnt know each other was there for the first hour) - that was a weird story.

You sat next to Marion? Wow. Did you talk to her? What did she say???
Old 01-21-2003, 08:51 PM   #74
Polniaczek033
believe.

Beyonce Knowles
Hines Ward
Jerome 'Bus' Bettis
Kordell stewart
Tommy Maddox
Kris Brown
Old 01-23-2003, 01:33 AM   #75
KJH278

Stephanie McMahon,Triple-H,Shane McMahon,Trish Stratus,TorrieWilson,Stacy Keibler,Dawn Marie,Lita,Rob Van Dam,Matt Hardy,Cheif Morley(Val Venis),The Undertaker,Brock Lesnar,The Rock,Hulk Hogan Billy Kidman,Tazz,Jerry THe KINg Lawler and Jim Ross I also bet CHad Pennington,Wayne Cherbet, and the rest of New York Jets