Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-17-2003, 11:57 PM   #46
Babes_Cat
Forum Celebrity

My dad has a few friends who are actors.... one of his friends is in commercials, has a band and is on Broadway and he is the nicest guy.
Old 01-18-2003, 12:00 AM   #47
Three'sCompanyrules

Send a message via AIM to Three'sCompanyrules Send a message via Yahoo to Three'sCompanyrules

This past summer I met the following NASCAR drivers: Steve Park, Ken Schrader, Matt Kenseth, Jeff Green and Kyle Petty. They were passing through Nebraska on the Kyle Petty charity ride and I got autographs and pictures with all of them. I also met alot of Nebraska football players from the 94-95 CHAMPIONSHIP season when they came to Holdrege for a basketball game!! Those are the famous people I have met!
Old 01-18-2003, 12:06 AM   #48
LucyCompanyPhan
Hollywood

Send a message via AIM to LucyCompanyPhan

Daryl Dawkins (the famous basketball player) he lives in the same town cos my grandpa sees him everywhere he said.

Mandy Moore

i ALMOST met Blink 182 and i might go to a (small) Sum41 concert,so theres a chance i could met them.

i have a friend who rode in an elevator with Will Smith and his son once! lol
Old 01-18-2003, 12:08 AM   #49
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Three'sCompanyrules
This past summer I met the following NASCAR drivers: Steve Park, Ken Schrader, Matt Kenseth, Jeff Green and Kyle Petty. They were passing through Nebraska on the Kyle Petty charity ride and I got autographs and pictures with all of them.

You lucky devil. I had a chance to meet Adam Petty in Phoenix in 1999. But I didn't have a pen so I didn't get his autograph. Damn I regret that now.
Old 01-18-2003, 12:20 AM   #50
Three'sCompanyrules

Send a message via AIM to Three'sCompanyrules Send a message via Yahoo to Three'sCompanyrules

Quote:
Originally posted by dawsongirl

You lucky devil. I had a chance to meet Adam Petty in Phoenix in 1999. But I didn't have a pen so I didn't get his autograph. Damn I regret that now.

Thats to bad you couldn't get an autograph from Adam,he will be missed by many. I was planning to go see Dale Earnhardt in Kansas City, but now I don't get the chance to. Kyle is one of the nicest people you could ever meet so are the other drivers to. My family contributed alot of money to the victory junction gang camp it is for a wanderful cause. I hope he comes through Nebraska again this year! When I met the drivers they said they were just going to fill up on gas and leave,they ended up staying for two hours that is how nice they are!
Old 01-18-2003, 12:44 AM   #51
TJL
Forum Veteran
Suburbanite Extrordinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by JennyLee22

I picked Mother Teresa..............

You met Mother Teresa?

That's pretty cool.
She's a friend of God!
Talk about connections...

Old 01-18-2003, 01:09 AM   #52
Montana Ponine
Tragically Beautiful

Send a message via AIM to Montana Ponine

Quote:
Originally posted by LucyCompanyPhan
Daryl Dawkins (the famous basketball player) he lives in the same town cos my grandpa sees him everywhere he said.

Mandy Moore

i ALMOST met Blink 182 and i might go to a (small) Sum41 concert,so theres a chance i could met them.

i have a friend who rode in an elevator with Will Smith and his son once! lol
My friend goes to the same school as Will Smith's son...no actually two of my friends.

The biggest celeb I ever met was Kristi Yamaguchi...but I don't remember it, haha. My dad's sorta related to her...its weird. I also met the guy who plays the dad on the Brother's Garcia once...Carlos something. It was at a play in LA and we did this activity and I was in his group. He was really nice.

My mom thought she saw Julia Louis-Dreyfus (how do you spell her name?) at the Kodak in Hollywood. From the back...it sorta looked like her, but we didn't see her face. I doubt it was her, although in Hollywood you never know. *shrug*
Old 01-18-2003, 03:06 AM   #53
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Location: in the Las Vegas Crime Lab hangin with Nick and Sara
Send a message via AIM to AnaheimPMWitch Send a message via Yahoo to AnaheimPMWitch

I've met alot of People because I go to California ALOT but the BIGGEST ONES I met Boyzllmen back when they were still popular in Hawaii
and well I met all three of the Lawrence boys in Disneyland but I wouldnt consider them the MOST famous
and I THOUGHT I saw Sandra Bullock at Knotts berry farm but I"m STILL not sure it was her
Old 01-18-2003, 08:55 AM   #54
AllIWantIsYourClutch
Forum Legend
peaceout.

Send a message via AIM to AllIWantIsYourClutch

Quote:
Originally posted by Ewan's My Man
My mom met Whoopi when she was in Vegas in May, and got a pic with her. "Hi Whoopi my daughter (me) absolutely loves u! Can I get a pic with you?" O yea, Whoopi's all nice, but does my mom get an autograph for me?! Nooooo, she got a picture...and it isn't developed yet. Even worse...I told her to MAKE SURE she took an autograph book with her EVERYWHERE...does she listen?! I met some authors once...whoop-de-do

OH MAN! She knows Rosa!!! AH
Old 01-18-2003, 09:46 AM   #55
Mossopp
asleep at the wheel

Thumbs up

Unfortunely I've never actually met any celebrities.
The coolest 'celebrity encounter' story I have is about the time when I e-mailed Sue Perkins (one half of cool British comedy duo Mel & Sue) at her radio show. She read my entire e-mail out live on air and was so impressed with my good self that she invited me to become her new comedy partner.
Thanks Sue!
Old 01-18-2003, 10:48 AM   #56
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Jo's the bomb
You've met Mother Teresa?? Awsome! I recently wrote an 8-page report on her.

Yes Jo & TJL I met her in person.... Paul Newman was there as well. It was to do with giving money for a charity (Paul Newman was giving BIG money from his salad dressing proceeds) So She was there with him. She was very humble and she had the long gown you usually see her wear in pictures. I didn't have a camera because we were stressed not to take pictures.

***SAY NO TO DRUGS***

Jesus saves...
Old 01-18-2003, 12:10 PM   #57
Jimbo
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by TJL
Bruce Springsteen in the lobby of the Oyster Point Hotel in Red Bank New Jersey, February 1993.

I've been to the Oyster Point a few times - a very classy place, overlooking the Shrewsbury River. I didn't run into Bruce there, however (or Bam Bam Bigelow, for that matter!)
Old 01-18-2003, 12:42 PM   #58
Camillian
Forum Regular
God bless America

Send a message via AIM to Camillian Send a message via Yahoo to Camillian

You know that Menard guy who does those commercials (This is stuipid but...) I met him at a menards store LOL

And I've met Mike Holmgren (Green Bay Packers)

"Be different,
Be creative,
Be bold,Be Proud of who you are"~Britney Spears

http://assets.m80im.com/teams/xena/gta-banner-xena.jpg
Old 01-18-2003, 12:47 PM   #59
~Tropical Punch 19~

Send a message via AIM to ~Tropical Punch 19~

I met president bush
Old 01-18-2003, 01:10 PM   #60
Rhiannon
Forum Veteran
oh, snap!

I met some football player in 4th grade, I think he was on the Panthers team, he came to our school and me being in 4th grade I was clueless as to who he was