Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 13, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Louie (and Other Projects with Louis C.K.) Cancelled; CBS Colorizing More Dick Van Dyke Episodes; More Diff'rent Strokes DVDs

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-06-2003, 02:10 AM   #106
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
I have one more thing to say. I feel like I messed something up here. I'm sorry for writing in this post, because its meant for FF. Also if I offended anyone for liking Richie, I'm sorry and I don't see why you should care if I like him or not. Also I'm not taking part in this FF because, I don't have any story ideas. Sorry if I sound mad I'm not, and I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you. I'm fine don't worry and if I want to like Richie, I think I have as much right as the rest of you Richie lovers do. Don't worry about it and its, none of your business. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions I just felt like I offended some of you. This is my last reply to this topic, and my last message on this board for awhile. I'm sorry for taking up space, now go back to what this thread is about. Again I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you.

*Going back into hiding with Richie, in my own world.*
No! Dont go!! Youre too nice!! You didnt do ANYTHING wrong! We're all having fun!!
Old 01-06-2003, 09:45 AM   #107
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
I have one more thing to say. I feel like I messed something up here. I'm sorry for writing in this post, because its meant for FF. Also if I offended anyone for liking Richie, I'm sorry and I don't see why you should care if I like him or not. Also I'm not taking part in this FF because, I don't have any story ideas. Sorry if I sound mad I'm not, and I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you. I'm fine don't worry and if I want to like Richie, I think I have as much right as the rest of you Richie lovers do. Don't worry about it and its, none of your business. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions I just felt like I offended some of you. This is my last reply to this topic, and my last message on this board for awhile. I'm sorry for taking up space, now go back to what this thread is about. Again I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you.

*Going back into hiding with Richie, in my own world.*

FLJ,

Please don't go! You never messed anything up. The topic of this thread is to talk about our make believe crushes....and that my friend, is exactly what you did. So, you are like a million other girls in the world and have a crush on Richie? That's a GOOD thing. Personally, I don't have a crush on Richie. But, I have a HUGE crush on Fonzie. So, I'll take a few lines to write about that.

I probably annoy a LOT of people on this board with my nonstop chatter about Fonzie. I joke that I will fight anyone who gets too close to him-- and sometimes I worry that someone somewhere is going to take that seriously. I'm already worried that I scared CamQueen away by making too annoying posts about her dates with Fonzie on this thread. What if she took that seriously? I can only hope she didn't. Likewise, no one is *really* going to be upset if you try to steal Richie. What I do think would be funny is a staged catfight over Richie between everyone who wants him. Yes, I have that warped "Jerry Springer" type of sense of humor, where catfights are actually funny. But, what I'm trying to say is please don't not post because you think you've offended someone because you like the same guy they like. None of us are like that. I think you'll find that you'll enjoy posting here once you get to know us....at lest, I hope you will!
Old 01-06-2003, 10:12 AM   #108
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

I agree, this isn't like the other boards, especially chit chat, where you say something and immediatlely, people get offended and war is waged. We will not stand for that on here. So just relax and play with us.

I agree with CollegeGirl, Catfights are funny and with us, it's all play and nobody is serious about it.

Old 01-06-2003, 11:31 AM   #109
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

*Ralph and CG are standing in front of the Malph mansion.*

CG– So, this is your house?
Ralph– Yep, this is my house!
CG– It's huge! I've never seen anything so large.
Ralph– Yeah, well, we Malph men tend to do things on a larger scale than the rest of the world, especially when it comes to buying houses.
CG– So, does your dad know that we're picking him up and taking him to Arnold's?
Ralph– Yeah, I called him earlier. He should be ready to go by now. *opens the door* Dad? Are you here?
Mickey– Ralphy! Hi! And who is this beautiful lady? *kisses her hand* Don't tell me, you must be Marilyn Monroe!
CG– *blushes and laughs* Only in my dreams....
Mickey– No? *scratches his head* I guess you're too beautiful to be Marilyn. I got it! You must be Rita Hayworth!
CG– *LOL* Only in Ralphy's dreams....
Ralph– Dad, are you ok? This is CG. I told you all about her on the phone.
Mickey– Ralphy, I already knew that. Didn't anyone ever teach you about flattering women? You have to make them feel special.
Ralph– Dad, we don't have time to make CG feel special. We have to get to Arnold's and meet up with the rest of the gang.
CG– Now, Ralphy.....have more respect for your father. If he feels that it's important to flatter me and make me feel special, we shouldn't deprive him of that opportunity. *takes Mickey's arm as they walk into the sitting room* Now, what were you saying about my sophistication and beauty?

Later, at Arnold's.....

CG walks in with Ralphy boy on one arm and Mickey on the other. Both men are telling her how wonderful she is. Of course, CG has given her modesty a night off and is eating up every word they say. They come to a large booth where they see Chachi seated.

CG– Heya Chach!
Chachi- *startled* Huh? Oh, hiya CG!
CG– Chach, are you ok? You look a little upset. You wanna talk?
Chachi– No, there's nothing to talk about. I'm ok.
CG– *turns to Ralphy and Mickey* Can you two give me a minute to talk with Chachi?
Mickey– Sure. Come on, Ralphy. They want some privacy. *they walk away*
CG– Chachi, you're going to have to talk to me. We're practically family. Now, tell me, what's gotten your shoelaces all in a knot?
Chachi– Well.....
CG– I'm listening
Chachi– I don't think MCOB likes me
CG– *tries to act surprised* Really? What makes you think that?
Chachi– Well, she's always trying to accidentally leave me where ever we go. We went to see a movie yesterday. She drove. I was standing by the car door, ready to get into the car, when suddenly the car revs up and goes flying off down the road. I was left standing there for an hour before she came back to get me. She said that the gas pedal had gotten stuck and that the car took off by itself.
CG– Well, it's been known to happen.
Chachi– Not to me. I'm Fonzie's cousin. Girls are supposed to be flocking to my side and hanging on my every word.
CG–You actually believe that?
Chachi– *adverts eye contact and plays with the napkin dispenser* Not really....
CG– Chachi, I think I have a solution to your problem. When MCOB arrives here tonight, let her see this side of you. Rather than working so hard to impress her, just be honest with her. And....*thinks* Hmmmm.....wait a sec., I have an idea..*gets up and walks into the men's room*
Voices from the men's room: Hey, lady, are you crazy? Get out of here!
CG– Now boys, settle down. You're acting like this is the first time you've ever seen a lady in the men's room.
Voices– Sorry, CG.
CG– *walking back out of the men's room* Ok, Chachi, try this on. *holds up a brown dinner jacket*
Chachi– Are you kidding me? There's no way I'm wearing that thing.
CG– Funny, Fonzie had the same reaction when I bought it for him. There's something about the men in your family.....you just don't know good style when you see it.....
Chachi– I've never seen Fonzie wear that jacket.
CG– I know. He brought it here and hid it in his office. He absolutely detests it.
Chachi– So, why are you trying to make me wear it?
CG– Because you're trying to impress MCOB. And that sleeveless sweatshirt you're wearing is NOT going to impress her, trust me.
Chachi– *puts on the jacket* Are you sure this is going to make MCOB fall for me.
CG– Well, it's not a magical jacket, so I don't think it'll make her actually fall for you......but, it might lessen her disgust for you. One other thing, hand over the bandana.
Chachi– What?
CG– You heard me, hand it over.
Chachi– Why?
CG– Because all MCOB needs is another way to harm you. What are you going to do when she rips that thing off your leg and strangles you with it?
Chachi– She wouldn't do a thing like that.
CG– You don't know her that well, do you?
Chachi– I guess not...*hands over the bandana*
CG– OK, now I have to go spend some quality time with Ralph and Mickey. You'll be ok until MCOB gets here, won't you?
Chachi– I'll be fine until she gets here. It's what will happen after she gets here that worries me.
CG– Don't worry. Deep down, MCOB has real feelings for you.
Chachi– Yeah, feelings of hatred.
CG– No, I mean romantic feelings. That girl is head over heels in love with you. She's just afraid to let you know it.
Chachi– You think so?
CG– Well, I'm hoping.
Chachi– Great.
CG– Relax, we're all going to be together tonight. She would never harm you in public. Although......
Chachi– What?
CG– She could slip arsenic in your drink and we'd never know it was happening.
Chachi– *gulps* Do you think she'd do that?
CG– I'm sure she wouldn't.
*Chachi lets out a sigh of relief*
CG– At least, I hope she wouldn't.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:33 PM   #110
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Potsie and Lil Kelso are Inspiration Point

Potsie: Kinda cold tonight huh?
LK: You know what, let's just do it and get it over with. At the count of three.
Potsie: Are you thinking what i'm thinking?
LK: I think so. So let's just do it and get it over with.
The rest of the week, the pressure will be off.
Potsie: Okay, yeah, that's a good idea.
LK: Okay you ready.
Potsie: As ready as i'll ever be.
LK: Okay, 1...2...3
LK and Potsie: I DON'T LOVE YOU!

They both sigh and hug each other.

Postie: I don't love you
LK: I don't love you either
Potsie: Let's make it look good, we could really have some fun.
LK: Oh you have an evil mind Potsie, I didn't know that about you.
Potsie: It's true, I have a dark side.

They head to Arnolds and meet the others.

They walk in, all the while making out. White_Daisy sees them and then sees red. Chachi and Fonzie are disgusted and Richie is shocked.

MCOB: Woo! Go Lil Go Lil!
LK: Do you mind you're interrupting the best part.
White_Daisy: Excuuuuse Me?
CG: Uh Oh... Now WD, calm down it's only for one week.
CQ: Yeah, yeah, don't get your blood pressure up.
WD: It's too late. It's been up since Saturday night. (gritting her teeth)

Oohhh okay this is going to be fun..
Old 01-06-2003, 01:38 PM   #111
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

CG– Wow, look at Potsie and Lil Kelso go at it! How long do you think they can go without coming up for air?
WD– Potsie!! What are you doing?!
Potsie– *stops kissing Lil Kelso* Oh, hi Pookie!
WD– Don't Pookie me...you....you......Arrghhh....*begins choking them* *Fonzie and Richie pull WD off them*
Potsie– Pookie, why are you so upset? After all, it was your idea for us to switch dates. I thought you'd be happy to see Lil Kelso and me getting along so well.
CG– Alright everyone, settle down. We all knew it was going to be difficult seeing our guys with other chicks. Ralph and Mickey, come sit down beside me. Everyone else, seat yourselves so we can begin our dinner. We are all adults here. There is no reason for us to net be able to control our emotions. I for one, am happy to be here with Ralph. And I am not in the slightest bit phased that Fonzie is dating CQ.
Fonzie– Aayyyy....CG is correctamundo. It was you chicks who planned this out. We're just being great boyfriends by going along with your schemes. Now, I am starving! CQ, come over here. *CQ comes to him, and they nuzzle up to each other*
CG– *rolls her eyes at them* Do you two plan on being this affectionate the entire time?
Fonzie– CG, sweetheart, if this is bothering you......
CG– No, it's not bothering me at all.....*pinches off a chunk of her roll and angrily tosses it onto her plate* Not at all.....
*Fonzie sits down and CQ sits on his lap. CG grumbles some more. Fonzie, amused that CG is jealous, quietly laughs to himself.*
Mickey– Wow, I am the only parent here. I feel a bit out of place. Maybe I should leave and let you all enjoy your dinner together.
CG– Mickey, don't leave. We haven't had a chance to get to know each other.
Mickey– *stands up and quickly kisses CG on the cheek* I really have to go. I have another dinner engagement to make. But, you and Ralphy can come by tomorrow and we'll go down to my cabin at the lake. *he says his goodbyes to everyone and leaves*
*CG looks over and notices that Fonzie and CQ are kissing*
CG– Arthur Fonzarelli! *angrily throws her napkin onto the table and jumps up from her seat* You must be the lowest.....slimiest.....disgusting.....creep!
Fonzie– WHHHHOOOOAAAHHHHHHH........NO one talks to the Fonz like that...
CG– Humph! *takes her ring out of her pocket and throws it at Fonzie* Don't worry, I must be a no one...and you shouldn't be engaged to a no one like me!
CQ– Now wait, can we all please calm down? CG, Fonzie and I aren't being serious. It was his idea to make you jealous. He got mad when he found out that you were outside his window the other night spying on us.
CG– You found out that was me?
Fonzie– That I did. I thought you deserved a dose of your own medicine.
CG– I feel so stupid now. I really flipped out on you.
Fonzie– *laughs* Well, I'm getting used to seeing you flip out. It's not such a big deal anymore.
CG– *hugs Fonzie* I'm so sorry.
Fonzie– *kisses her on the cheek* Maybe next time, you'll learn to trust me.
CG– Fonz?
Fonzie– Yes?
CG– About that ring....
Fonzie– *takes her hand and slips the ring back onto it* Now, can we get back to our dates?
CG– *smiles and nods* Sure....*calls* oh Ralphy Boy....
*CG walks over and slips into Ralphy's arms. Fonzie grabs CQ by the waist and kisses her.*
Old 01-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #112
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

WD: Fine, I can be an adult. Excuse me, i'll be right back.
*slams knapkin down on table* OUTTAMYWAYMALPH!
Ralph: Wow! What's with her?
LK: She's having a delayed reaction to the cancellation of The Honeymooners.
Potsie: Really? Wow, that hit me right away. Couldn't eat for days.
Ralph: You're such a Potsie!
Potsie: Whattya yelling at me for Malph!
LK: Potsiebear, have some more food, it's very good you know.
here, let me feed you.
Richie: Potsiebear? Yugh!
WD: *sees this* Agh!!!!
Fonzie: Whooooaa...
LK: Maybe I better have a talk with her.
CG: No! don't, She might try to flush your head into Lake Superior. I'll go. MCOB, you're coming with me, I'm not going in there alone.
MCOB: What? Now! I'm starved!
CG: Pleaaaase! I'm not going in there alone.
MCOB: I hope you two are happy! My food'll get cold
LK and Potsie: What did we do?
Potsie: Come over here for a minute LK.
LK: Yep, coming.
Chachi: Oh brother, they're not gonna start again are they.
Richie: I'm gonna kill Potsie tomorrow if he ruins this.
Ralph: Yeah well, i'll join you.

Potsie: Are you okay? *rubs her back*
LK: Yeah I think so, I hope she didn't bruise me.
Potsie: I think maybe we overdid things.
LK: Yeah, we're just great at acting I guess.
Potsie: I guess so, okay let's go back and eat.
LK: Okay.

Fonziesleatherjacket overhears this and warily enters the ladies room to put WD's mind at ease.

Last edited by Moonlight Lady : 01-06-2003 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 03:01 PM   #113
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

MCOB is annoyed that Chachi hasnt introduced me to his mother yet. (We all know why though.. he was embarassed of his family/apartment)

*Arnolds*
MCOB: Chachi! When am I going to meet your mother?!
Chachi: Soon, I promise.
MCOB: Yeaa...I heard that 3 days ago.
Chachi: Ok. RIGHT NOW. Let me call her up and have her meet us here.
MCOB: Here?? Chachi, I thought you said she was going to cook us a nice meal. I mean, if she doesnt want too..thats fine! I just thought Id get to see your place.
Chachi: Yea.. I know, but my relatives are over. Theyre a lil odd.. theyre not like us!!
MCOB: You mean not like ME. *slap*
Chachi: *rubs face* Ow. You know.. youre a pretty tough chick. Im starting to like it. *smiles*
MCOB: Oh brother. *thinks to self: Damnit! My plan backfired*
Chachi: Well, hey, Richie is having a gettogether @ his place.. lets go there. Ill have mom drop by.
MCOB: Ok.
*Cunninghams*
*At first, seeing Richie for the first time is uneasy.. but I manage *
MCOB: Hey everyone!
Chachi: *Chachi wraps arm around me, I force a smile*
Fonzie: Let the festivities, begin. *Everyone starts making out*
Chachi: You want the chair or the counter.
MCOB: *distgusted* Youre like, 3 years younger than me. But, it is a Monday.
*Everyones "necking."
*Later on...*
--The doorbell rings, its Chachis mother, Louisa (thats her name, right?!? LOl..ya it is lol)
Louisa: Hello everyone! Wheres MCOB?
MCOB: Hiii...
Louisa: Oh, MCOB! *grabs face like old ladies do* Ive heard so many nice things about you!
MCOB: *Eyes light up* Really? Like what?
Louisa: Your personality, your looks, everything!
MCOB: *touched* Aww.
Louisa: So, has Chachi stayed in line?
MCOB: *wants to reveal all, but decides not too* Oh yes. Ive trained him well. Hes good.
Louisa: Good. I know he can be a bit, willing. Ya know?
MCOB: *knows all too well* Oh yes.. I understand.
Louisa: Well, I really cant stay long. Uncle Vito is eating the nuts again. Im glad you pass my standards.
MCOB: Why thank you. *wonders about Uncle Vito*
Chachi: *afraid his mother will talk about family, rushes her out* Well, mom.. you really should go!!!
Louisa: Do you want me to leave, Chach? What do you plan on doing after?
Chachi: Nothing *MCOB--*. Its just that... Vito. *worries*
Louisa: Oh alright. Goodbye. *Kisses Chachi*
MCOB: She likes me! She really really likes me! *accepts Oscar*

Hey.. howd that get in there?
Old 01-06-2003, 08:53 PM   #114
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Lil Kelso comes running back to the table

LK: Hey you guys, You'll never guess what I found out!
Everyone: What!
LK: Bobby Darrin's in town doing a concert next week and I got us tickets!
Fonz: Aaaayyy! he's one of my favorites.
Potsie: Yeah he's great!
WD: Did you Say Bobby Darrin! I love him.
LK: I know, but you tried to choke me.
WD: Aww that? I was just playing.
Richie: Ahh. play choking.
Potsie: sometimes Ralph and I do that.
Everyone looks at him.
Ralph: Shut up Potsie!
Fonzie: Okay everyone cool it!

Last edited by Moonlight Lady : 01-06-2003 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:30 PM   #115
CameraQueen
Forum Regular

Hi guys!
I am sooooo incredibly tired and don't have the brainpower to write any fanfic right now...but I just wanted everyone to know I was here...reading away...and having a great time doing it! (Don't worry CG, you didn't scare me away ) Feel free to include me in your fanfics...I like reading about what I did when I wasn't around! (Hmmm...that made no sense. So very, very tired....)

<center>K! I! D! S! Yeah!! </center>
Old 01-06-2003, 11:52 PM   #116
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Quote:
Originally posted by CameraQueen
Hi guys!
I am sooooo incredibly tired and don't have the brainpower to write any fanfic right now...but I just wanted everyone to know I was here...reading away...and having a great time doing it! (Don't worry CG, you didn't scare me away ) Feel free to include me in your fanfics...I like reading about what I did when I wasn't around! (Hmmm...that made no sense. So very, very tired....)

Aw ok. Nite!!!! Ill include u in mine later on tonite!!
Old 01-07-2003, 10:37 AM   #117
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Omg! lol, I love that Chachi picture in your sig. That is soo funny.
Meow hisss at the bottom just makes it funnier.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:32 PM   #118
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

No offense, but I'm getting tired of pretending that I have a crush on Ralph. Ralph's a great guy, but....... Only 3 more days, right? I can make it that long.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:35 PM   #119
CameraQueen
Forum Regular

Yeah I know how you feel. I really don't like Ralph much...never have. But I wanted to play too! LOL
Old 01-07-2003, 07:37 PM   #120
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
No offense, but I'm getting tired of pretending that I have a crush on Ralph. Ralph's a great guy, but....... Only 3 more days, right? I can make it that long.
I already got rid of my Chachi pic.--I still got that whip though!!!! I think the fanfic is still really fun though.. but I couldnt stand to see that pic in my sign. anymore!!

And Katie...