Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 13, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Louie (and Other Projects with Louis C.K.) Cancelled; CBS Colorizing More Dick Van Dyke Episodes; More Diff'rent Strokes DVDs
Fri-Yay: Bob's Burgers Tops Sunday Night on Fox; WGN America Gives Thanks with M*A*S*H and More!


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2003, 05:35 PM   #91
White_Daisy
Senior Member
blank
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Ooh yeah! that would be fun. Let's just have another dinner at Potsie's parents house.

Oooh, yes! We should all so doubledates! Triple dates and once, let's all go out together. That way jealousy can take it's natural course and ruin everything! Anyone want to start a fanfic about a huge date (everyone's coming with their dates)?
__________________
<marquee>I love you, Potsie Webber</marquee>
<center>
"H14...My favorite letter, my favorite number"
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 08:13 PM   #92
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
Suddenly FLJ the little pesty neighborhood girl, who's always had a major crush on Richie flys into the picture and says, "Richie! Richie! Richie!" "I love you!" "Please be mine!"


Sorry guys I'm only kidding around. Maybe Richie can have a talk with me or something, like Potsie did Joanie when she was in love with him. Again I apologize for butting in, I just love Richie and wanted to post something.


*LOL* No need to apologize! This isn't an exclusive thread-- it's available to anyone who wants to join the fun. Although, be prepared to fight for Richie. I KNOW MCOB will fight for him....and it's beginning to appear that WD also wants him. So, THREE chicks rumbling over our little Richiekins is going to be quite interesting!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:45 PM   #93
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 08, 2001
Location: In Milwaukee with my true love Richie Cunningham
Posts: 239
Default

Thanks for the reply CG! That does sound interesting three chicks rumbling over Richie, but I guess I can be a nice girl and let whoever wants Richie have him. I could always be Richie's other little sister, or little cousin. Also I can always make myself a cloned Richie, Really I don't know how to make clones, that was just a joke. So, MCOB, WD, I guess you can have Richiekins of you really want him. Unless you want a rumble over him, to make the story more interesting. But, I'm not too good with story ideas. I could maybe write a line or two, and if we did rumble over Richie it would be just make believe right? Just like we're all saying here that either, Richie is ours, or Potsie, or Fonzie, or etc. its just make believe and these characters are just fictional, so its not like we can really take them away from each other in reality. Its just make believe and fun! Also I love everyone's fan fics here too! So, to go back to the make believe HD world, MCOB and WD if you really want Richie, you can have him. Too bad the characters are'nt real to decide for themselves, who they really want. But for ex. Richie can decide who he really wants, in this story. But, I'll be a nice girl and say if you two and anyone else really want Richie, he's yours. Unless you want to fight for him, in this HD story world to make it more fun. Otherwise, he's all yours MCOB, WD, and anyone else who wants him. I'll just be Richie's other little sister, or little cousin. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with Rodger or Flip!






Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



*LOL* No need to apologize! This isn't an exclusive thread-- it's available to anyone who wants to join the fun. Although, be prepared to fight for Richie. I KNOW MCOB will fight for him....and it's beginning to appear that WD also wants him. So, THREE chicks rumbling over our little Richiekins is going to be quite interesting!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:20 PM   #94
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
Otherwise, he's all yours MCOB, WD, and anyone else who wants him. I'll just be Richie's other little sister, or little cousin. I'm just glad I'm not stuck with Rodger or Flip!



FLJ,


OOooOOOOooo......it would be really interesting to have someone dating Roger in this thread. I know how much everyone despises him so I think that would be funny. Flip on the other hand, had no personality whatsoever. To me he was just another guy with nice ab muscles.



What?! Ralph, Potsie, Fonzie, and Richie aren't real???? I wish someone would have let me know that BEFORE I order monogrammed towels for Ralph and me. *LOL* Naahh, I'm just kidding, we all know it's fiction. And yeah, FLJ, we BOTH wish they were real!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:45 PM   #95
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 08, 2001
Location: In Milwaukee with my true love Richie Cunningham
Posts: 239
Default

CG,

I guess I could be Roger's date, since I love Richie, he's Riche's cousin, and since everyone else is taken! But, I'm not too good on making up stories, and I don't know that much about Roger. Except that he's Richie's cousin, and was always trying to act real smart, and was supposed to be a Richie clone but was'nt much of one. He might be a little boring for me, but on the other hand all the other guys are taken and Flip is the only one left, with not much of a personality but had nice ab muscles. Well, like said I'm not too good at writing stories, but I agree it would be funny if someone dated Roger or Flip! Maybe if I think of some ideas and if nobody chooses the Ken doll, and he's the only one left I'll take him. But, only because he's related to Richie. Hope that does'nt sound too mean. I want to date a guy because I like him. I like Roger but, not as much as Rich. Or maybe I could date Spike! There's another guy who is'nt taken. I'm just not too good with writing stories, and I could have someone here help me, but I don't want to take anyone's ideas and it would be more fun for me, to have my own ideas. But, if I think of some story ideas I know I'm welcome to post, and I wonder if anyone will choose Spike, Ken doll Roger, or Flip? The mystery awaits.

What's monogrammed towels? Yeah I just realized today that, Richie and the gang were'nt real! I think we all wish they were REALLY real, those of us who are in love with any of the characters, guys or girls. But, its just fun to pretend their real, and I hope I did'nt ruin anyone's fun by saying Richie and the gang were fictional. I was just saying that I don't really feel like Richie is being taken from me, because he's fictional and in my own world I can have him all I want. Just like you can have Fonz all you want in your own world, no matter how anyone else loves him. Oh, you're dating Ralph now I forgot.



Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



FLJ,


OOooOOOOooo......it would be really interesting to have someone dating Roger in this thread. I know how much everyone despises him so I think that would be funny. Flip on the other hand, had no personality whatsoever. To me he was just another guy with nice ab muscles.



What?! Ralph, Potsie, Fonzie, and Richie aren't real???? I wish someone would have let me know that BEFORE I order monogrammed towels for Ralph and me. *LOL* Naahh, I'm just kidding, we all know it's fiction. And yeah, FLJ, we BOTH wish they were real!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:07 PM   #96
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzesLeatherJacket
CG,

I guess I could be Roger's date, since I love Richie, he's Riche's cousin, and since everyone else is taken! But, I'm not too good on making up stories, and I don't know that much about Roger. Except that he's Richie's cousin, and was always trying to act real smart, and was supposed to be a Richie clone but was'nt much of one. He might be a little boring for me, but on the other hand all the other guys are taken and Flip is the only one left, with not much of a personality but had nice ab muscles. Well, like said I'm not too good at writing stories, but I agree it would be funny if someone dated Roger or Flip! Maybe if I think of some ideas and if nobody chooses the Ken doll, and he's the only one left I'll take him. But, only because he's related to Richie. Hope that does'nt sound too mean. I want to date a guy because I like him. I like Roger but, not as much as Rich. Or maybe I could date Spike! There's another guy who is'nt taken. I'm just not too good with writing stories, and I could have someone here help me, but I don't want to take anyone's ideas and it would be more fun for me, to have my own ideas. But, if I think of some story ideas I know I'm welcome to post, and I wonder if anyone will choose Spike, Ken doll Roger, or Flip? The mystery awaits.

What's monogrammed towels? Yeah I just realized today that, Richie and the gang were'nt real! I think we all wish they were REALLY real, those of us who are in love with any of the characters, guys or girls. But, its just fun to pretend their real, and I hope I did'nt ruin anyone's fun by saying Richie and the gang were fictional. I was just saying that I don't really feel like Richie is being taken from me, because he's fictional and in my own world I can have him all I want. Just like you can have Fonz all you want in your own world, no matter how anyone else loves him. Oh, you're dating Ralph now I forgot.


*LOL* Spike would be a cool choice too! Feel free to write whatever you think of. It's okay if it's not perfect, no one here is an expert or professional at writing (or at least not that I know of ). We all just write to have fun. And you might surprise yourself and write something really great! I write a lot on these threads, and though some of it is okay, other stuff is really bad....and I know that it's bad. But, you know what? Not one person has mentioned it. Everyone here is really supportive, so feel free to jump right in and participate.



But, even though Fonzie is fictional, I have to keep constant guard that no other chick gets him. Sure, lots of other women are going to fall in love with him, but as long as it's from a distance they'll be safe. I'm trying to cut back on the violence, though. It sets a bad example for Danny. Now, sure Fonzie's allowed to ride a motorcycle, wear a leather jacket, and engage in street fights. But, if CG wants to assualt women who get too close to her man, it's a crime.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:09 AM   #97
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

*LOL* I still haven't even met Ralph's parents yet. I know! Ralph and I will swing by and pick up his Dad and then bring him along on our group date! Can't you just see Ralph, Mickey, and me all having dinner at the same table as CQ and Fonzie?? On top of all of that, everyone else will see their real crushes with their new dates. I can see catfights waiting! Arnold better hire a few good bouncers for the evening!


This is going to be SO much FUN!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:17 AM   #98
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Uugghhh....Ralphy Boy and I are going to bed. Actually, I'm going to bed. Ralphy is just going to sit by my bedside, singing softly so I'll be able to sleep. He'll have a glass of water and a bag of cough drops available at all times in case I need them. He'll make sure my room is regulated to just the right temp so as to ensure I don't get too hot or too cold. He'll make sure my pillows are positioned at just the right angle and my blankets don't fall off the bed. Wow, I get to order Ralphy around and he actually listens without going, "AAAAyyyyyy!" in objection. And Fonzie never sings to me...not that I could tolerate his singing voice anyway *looks around* I hope he didn't hear that! CQ, we might have to go an extra week with this trade of men. Ralphy comes in quite handy!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:19 AM   #99
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 08, 2001
Location: In Milwaukee with my true love Richie Cunningham
Posts: 239
Default

Thanks for the support and kindness CG. Well, maybe when I'm not busy and can think of some good story lines for my guy, I will jump in and write something. Who knows? Maybe I will fight for Rich and make sure nobody else gets him, even though he's fictional. Yeah, I don't want any violence either just a nice friendly way, to keep my guy, or my guy in my own world. So, even though you're just joking and , you're saying that if you have to fight other women to get your man, you will but its a crime right? Also there's no such thing as monogrammed towels I think that's what you said, you were just joking too right? I like your sense of humor,

Well, again thanks very much for the support, and when I think of some good story lines I will for whoever I decide to date, and whoever is'nt taken. But, I may still be overprotected of Richie and if women try to take him from me, rumble with them. Not hurt them just rumble, and this will only happen in the HD story world. But, for now so poor Rich won't be dateless and since others have thought or at least WD of creative story lines for him, he can date other girls. I'll be nice. But, in my own world Richie will always be mine. Like Fonzie will always be yours.

C'ya around and I can't wait to read the rest of your story, and everyone else's!


*LOL* Spike would be a cool choice too! Feel free to write whatever you think of. It's okay if it's not perfect, no one here is an expert or professional at writing (or at least not that I know of ). We all just write to have fun. And you might surprise yourself and write something really great! I write a lot on these threads, and though some of it is okay, other stuff is really bad....and I know that it's bad. But, you know what? Not one person has mentioned it. Everyone here is really supportive, so feel free to jump right in and participate.



But, even though Fonzie is fictional, I have to keep constant guard that no other chick gets him. Sure, lots of other women are going to fall in love with him, but as long as it's from a distance they'll be safe. I'm trying to cut back on the violence, though. It sets a bad example for Danny. Now, sure Fonzie's allowed to ride a motorcycle, wear a leather jacket, and engage in street fights. But, if CG wants to assualt women who get too close to her man, it's a crime. [/b][/quote]
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:21 AM   #100
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
Uugghhh....Ralphy Boy and I are going to bed.
LOl

I remember like.. a few weeks ago no one wanted him! We had to auction him off! Now look @ him!! LOl
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:28 AM   #101
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

LOl

I remember like.. a few weeks ago no one wanted him! We had to auction him off! Now look @ him!! LOl


Well, I wrote to Fonzie and he advised me to just take charge since Ralphy obviously can't. So, I'm ordering Ralphy Boy to come to bed with me.





He's a hottie in this pic in my sig.!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:34 AM   #102
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



Well, I wrote to Fonzie and he advised me to just take charge since Ralphy obviously can't. So, I'm ordering Ralphy Boy to come to bed with me.





He's a hottie in this pic in my sig.!


And, *drools*, yes he is hott in that sign!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 12:44 AM   #103
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤



And, *drools*, yes he is hott in that sign!


Now don't you wish Richie would be so understanding as to say, MCOB, go ahead, take Chachi to bed with you.

Although, THAT wouldn't be a GOOD thing!

I can see it now.....

MCOB-- Chachi, since you're here, make yourself useful. Clean my room....
Chachi-- OK...*begins cleaning*
MCOB-- Nonono...you're making too much noise. I can't sleep with all that noise.
Chachi-- Oh. Sorry.
MCOB-- Well, you might as well just go to bed. You can do that in the morning.
Chachi-- That's more like it! Wawawa! *climbs into the bed*
MCOB-- WHAT do you think you're doing?!
Chachi-- You told be to go to bed.
MCOB-- *points at a spot on the floor* That's your bed.
Chachi-- You can't seriously expect me to sleep on the floor.
MCOB-- Well, you can't seriously expect that I would allow the likes of you to lie in my bed.
Chachi-- *mumbles* This is going to be a LONG week.....*takes a pillow and lies down on the floor*
MCOB-- *turns over in her bed* I can't believe I got stuck with Chachi.....this is going to be one LONG week.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 01:32 AM   #104
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 08, 2001
Location: In Milwaukee with my true love Richie Cunningham
Posts: 239
Default

I have one more thing to say. I feel like I messed something up here. I'm sorry for writing in this post, because its meant for FF. Also if I offended anyone for liking Richie, I'm sorry and I don't see why you should care if I like him or not. Also I'm not taking part in this FF because, I don't have any story ideas. Sorry if I sound mad I'm not, and I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you. I'm fine don't worry and if I want to like Richie, I think I have as much right as the rest of you Richie lovers do. Don't worry about it and its, none of your business. Sorry if I jumped to conclusions I just felt like I offended some of you. This is my last reply to this topic, and my last message on this board for awhile. I'm sorry for taking up space, now go back to what this thread is about. Again I'm not trying to start a fight, I just felt like I offended some of you.


*Going back into hiding with Richie, in my own world.*
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 02:08 AM   #105
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



Now don't you wish Richie would be so understanding as to say, MCOB, go ahead, take Chachi to bed with you.

Although, THAT wouldn't be a GOOD thing!

I can see it now.....

MCOB-- Chachi, since you're here, make yourself useful. Clean my room....
Chachi-- OK...*begins cleaning*
MCOB-- Nonono...you're making too much noise. I can't sleep with all that noise.
Chachi-- Oh. Sorry.
MCOB-- Well, you might as well just go to bed. You can do that in the morning.
Chachi-- That's more like it! Wawawa! *climbs into the bed*
MCOB-- WHAT do you think you're doing?!
Chachi-- You told be to go to bed.
MCOB-- *points at a spot on the floor* That's your bed.
Chachi-- You can't seriously expect me to sleep on the floor.
MCOB-- Well, you can't seriously expect that I would allow the likes of you to lie in my bed.
Chachi-- *mumbles* This is going to be a LONG week.....*takes a pillow and lies down on the floor*
MCOB-- *turns over in her bed* I can't believe I got stuck with Chachi.....this is going to be one LONG week.
LMAO!! You know me too well!!

I have to meet his mother!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.