Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-05-2003, 12:28 PM   #76
White_Daisy
blank

Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
OK, who's the official rule maker for this challenge? I just thought of something. I have this HUGE rock on my finger which Fonzie gave me. Do I have to give up the ring with the man?

Well, you prb should put it aside for a week so you won't hurt Ralph's feeling and you won't find yourself thinking of him everytime you look at it, but you certainly don't have to give it back to him! I hope no serious relationships form out of this week (looks jealously at Lil Kelso and Potsie sitting together sharing a milkshake). However the only thing running crazily is jealousy!
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
Old 01-05-2003, 12:32 PM   #77
Barnabas1

Potsie is telling LilKelso as guote of Barney Fife, "You're the only one that I love!"

Formerly Babalu and agsfan
Old 01-05-2003, 12:36 PM   #78
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Daisy

Well, you prb should put it aside for a week so you won't hurt Ralph's feeling and you won't find yourself thinking of him everytime you look at it, but you certainly don't have to give it back to him! I hope no serious relationships form out of this week (looks jealously at Lil Kelso and Potsie sitting together sharing a milkshake). However the only thing running crazily is jealousy!

Oh boy....I can see an entire fanfic piece coming. After the challenge week is over, we return to our boys. Then, Fonz says, "Ok, CG, you can put your ring back on." Only, when I go to look for it, it's gone! Can I find the ring before Fonzie discovers that I lost it?

Isn't it funny what we put ourselves through just for a few good laughs? *LOL*
Old 01-05-2003, 02:12 PM   #79
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Ralph-- Now close your eyes, CG.

CG-- *skeptical* Why?

Ralph-- I want it to be a surprise.

CG-- Ralph, you're leading me who knows where in the middle of the night. If I close my eyes, the biggest surprise I'm going to get is a sprained ankle when I trip over something.

Ralph-- I won't let you trip over anything. Just trust me, I won't let anything happen to you..

CG-- *sarcastically* Famous last words.....Ah, oh well, I'll play along *closes her eyes*

*Ralph guides her as she walks with her eyes closed*

CG- Agh! *jumps*

Ralph-- what's wrong?

CG-- Something just attacked my leg!!

Ralph-- It was only a twig being blown by the wind. You're okay.

CG-- *sarcastically* Famous last words....

*They continue walking*

Ralph-- Now, watch you're step, the footing's a little tricky....

CG-- Uuhhh....*walks carefully across an object which she can't identify because her eyes are closed.* Where are we? Did we just cross over a bridge?

Ralph-- Yep, we crossed over a bridge. Now stand still.

CG-- Ralph, I hope you're not planning on pushing me into the lake! Ralph? Ralph? This isn't funny. Why aren't you answering me? Ralph, honestly, if you're trying to scare me because I annoyed you with all my talk about Fonzie, I'm sorry. Ralph?

Ralph-- OK. Now open your eyes.

CG-- *slowly opens one eye as if she's afraid of what she will wind up looking at. Then opens the other.* I don't get it. It's just a big rock. A big, dirty, ugly rock.

Ralph-- Well, this big, dirty, ugly rock...as you call it...just so happens to be Kissing Rock.

CG-- *disgusted* Ralph, I hope you don't expect me to kiss this rock!

Ralph-- *shakes his head* Don't you chicks study up on famous landmarks anymore? This is the rock where couples kiss to see if they have any potential together. They say one kiss at this rock will render two people inseperable for the rest of their lives. Supposedly, an old Native American shawman cast a spell on this rock causing two people's souls to join as one. All they have to do is kiss at this rock.

CG-- Wow, that's amazing!

Ralph-- Yeah. *pauses in silence and admires the rock.* Ok, we can go now.

CG-- Go? We just got here.

Ralph-- But, we should go meet my Dad. That's one of the rules.

CG-- *disappointed* You aren't going to kiss me? You're not even going to attempt to kiss me?

Ralph-- Nope.

CG-- *her jaw drops* But....

Ralph-- CG, you're a great girl, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you. If we kiss here, our souls will become as one and we will continue through the universe as an unseperable couple. Now, I admire you a great deal, but.....

CG-- *finishes his sentence* But, you love CQ and you want to kiss her at this rock.

Ralph-- Exactly.

CG-- Oh. Boy, do I feel stupid. I've been obsessing over Fonzie this entire time, and totally blowing our time together.

Ralph-- It's okay.

CG-- So, why did you show me the rock? Just to let me know that you didn't want to spend the rest of you're life with me?
Ralph-- Partly. You have been so worried that this challenege is going to change us and that you'll wind up losing Fonzie. But, one week can't honestly tear you and Fonzie apart if you were destined to spend eternity together. Likewise, with CQ and myself.

CG-- Wow. Ralph, I never knew that you were so deep. Beneath all those jokes lies a heart of a phillosopher. I'm seeing an entirely new side to you.
Ralph-- Well, I don't open up to just anyone. The guys expect me to be the comedian. So, I fill that role. It serves a purpose and makes people happy.

CG-- But, I think you're hiding your best characteristics.
Ralph-- The guys wouldn't understand if I started talking phillosophy with them anyway. Poor Potsie can't even remember where he lives most of the time. And, I wouldn't want to confuse them. *grins*

CG-- *laughs* I suppose your right. Though, I still think it's a waste of such intelligence.

Ralph-- Hey, it didn't go to waste, did it? The trick is to know WHEN to use it. I always can tell when a lonely, confused person needs a bit of the old Ralphy charm...*winks slyly*

*CG just smiles*

Ralph-- Now, shall we be on our way? Dad's waiting for us.

CG-- OK. *kisses Ralph on the cheek*

Ralph-- *blushes* what was that for?

CG-- For confiding in me and showing me this side of you.

Ralph-- Hey, if you want to see a good side you should....*stops and chcukles* You know, it just doesn't seem the right time for a joke.

CG-- Wow, that's a BIG switch. I thought you were all about jokes ALL the time!

Ralph-- No, not always.

*CG folds her arms and begins to shiver*

Ralph-- The wind's picking up. Here, try this...*takes his jacket off and wraps it around her shoulders*

CG-- Thanks.

*The two walk toward Ralph's Dad's house*
Old 01-05-2003, 02:16 PM   #80
White_Daisy
blank

Awwww, that's so sweet!
Old 01-05-2003, 02:47 PM   #81
Barnabas1

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Daisy
Awwww, that's so sweet!
Yowza Yowza Yowza! We're almost there!
Old 01-05-2003, 02:56 PM   #82
White_Daisy
blank

Default Letters to Jane Austen

Scene: Arnold's. It's deserted
Richie and I walk in
Richie: What happened to this place? There's no one here.
Me: Al!! HEY AL!!!
Richie: Look, there's a sign on the door...(reads aloud) "Everyone's gone to meet their girlfriend and boyfriend's parents. No one came so I decided to go home and soak in my tub. Al"
Me: Well, at least we got that done last night!
Richie: You barely spoke to my parents. You left us at the subway station!
Me: You guys should have kept up!
Richie: You were walking so fast we lost you before we even got out of the train!
Me: You just don't want to admit that you couldn't keep up.
Richie: "Vanity, not love, has been my folly!"
Me: (starts to choke on soda) What did you just say?
Richie: Sorry, Oh wow, Good one Richie. Quote some dumb ancient book to make your date feel special.
*Al walks in but is unnoticed. He stands there, watching them*
Me: "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."
Richie: (smiling) "In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
Me: "You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject forever."
Al: This one week relationship has gone out of hand!! I'm telling MCOB and Potsie that you two have been having a secret affair (rushes out of Arnold's)
Richie: Do we-
Me: No
Richie: No?
Me: They'll confront us and we'll tell them the truth
Richie: "Seldom, very seldom does complete truth belong to any human disclosure; seldom can it happen that something is not a little disguised, or a little mistaken; but where, as in this case, though the conduct is mistaken, the feelings are not, it may not be very material."
Me: "Among the Alps and Pyrenees, perhaps, there were no mixed characters…[but] among the English, she believed, in their hearts and habits, there was a general though unequal mixture of good and bad."
Richie: A rare one...
Me: Do you know it?
Richie: Of course, Northanger Abbey. how about this one, "Here is a nut. To exemplify, a beautiful glossy nut, which, blessed with original strength, has outlived all the storms of autumn. Not a puncture, not a weak spot anywhere. This nut … while so many of its brethren have fallen and been trodden under foot, is still in possession of all the happiness that a hazel-nut can be supposed capable of."
Me: Persuasion
Richie: How long have you been...
Me: All my life...Richie, I'm not sure I want to give you up to MCOB anymore. So we started off on a bad note, but if I try to give any of those lines to Potsie, his eyes just glass over.
Richie: I tried to talk about it with Ralph and Potsie, they thought I was a fruit.
Me: Anyone who can quote Jane Austen, is in my eyes, "quite the opposite."
Richie: Elizabeth Bennett's accepting to marry Mr. Darcy after he proposed to her. It was the second time, of course.
Me: Did you ever fall in love with-
Richie: Mariane Dashwood. 7th grade. Lydia Bennett, 9th grade
Me: Mr. Darcy 7- LYDIA?!?!?!
Richie: She was willing to er...go all the way (grins)
Me: (kicks him under table) Mr. Darcy 7th grade...Colonel Brandon, 9th grade.
Richie: Oh, I'm the idiot for falling for Lydia, COLONEL BRANDON?!?! Ugh, that old man!
Me: He was a sweet old man.
Richie: You're going to end up marrying someone like Al
Me: You're going to marry the Polaski twins
Richie: Yes please!
Me: (kicks him again) Richie, you're a sweetheart. You should go back to MCOB at the end of this week.
Richie: Come on, we'll think about that later. Let's go to Inspiration Point
Me: It's so early, nobody will be there!
Richie: Exactly!
Me: Hey, Rich
Richie: What?
Me: Challenge you to a submarine race?
Richie: You're on!
Scene: Lucky Duck Lake (anyone get the connection?!?!?)
Richie: Barton Cottage is winning!
Me: No, it's not!
*Richie's sub is suddenly pushed from the side by mine and I win*
Me: Pemberly always wins!
*they both leave Inspiration Point after doing nothing else*
*they both turn around to see Potsie driving towards them at incredible speed*
Me: Oh no...
*Potsie gets out of the car*
Potsie: Hey Rich, you do know that this is only supposed to be for a week and not till death do you part!!
Richie: Potsie, we were just-
Potsie: Cheating on me!! Daisy, I thought you cared about me...
Me: Potsie, I do, but-
Potsie: But I'm not good enough for ya, huh? (turns to Richie) Come on, Rich. Put 'em up!
Richie: Potsie, we were just having some fun!
Potsie: (looks like he's going to cry. turns to me) Wha...
Richie: That didn't come out how I wanted it to...
Me: Potsie, listen to me....WE ARE NOT HAVING A SECRET AFFAIR! I am NOT marrying Richie.
Potsie: Al said-
Richie: Al has never read Pride & Prejudice
Potsie: What does that stupid book have anything to do with this
*Daisy's face goes from pale to red*
Me: St-....Stupid Book?!?!?! STUPID BOOK!?!?! You should know, right Potsie?!?! Considering the only book you've ever read is "The Adventures of Spot the Dog"!!!
Richie: Good one, Pots...
Me: I'll have you know that this "stupid book" is a classic.
Richie: Now you've done it...
Me: And maybe, just maybe, if you picked it up and read it, you might like it and then maybe you'd come to the part where one person proposes to another and you'll realize that we were quoting the book!!!!
Potsie: Oh...
Me: You...you...
Potsie: It's my...misfortune to insult the book...
Me: "His misfortunes! yes, his misfortunes have been very great indeed!"
Potsie: Uh...
Richie: She's quoting the book again, Mr. Darcy in defense of-
*he could not finish, however, because Daisy had walked away in a fury*
Potsie: Rich...
Richie: I have a feeling you're not going to have a girlfriend to come back to at the end of this week...

Oooh, I hate it when people call Jane Austen's books stupid. Looks like I've found a new best friend in Richie though. But what's to become of me and Potsie? The big breakup? Cause MCOB, you've got quite a man! (sorry if i made him an Austen fan)

That sucked incredibly. Oh well, I felt a need to quote Jane Austen and I read P&P and Sense and Sensibility for the 50th time today. And I really can quote all her books, it's my own special little talent
Old 01-05-2003, 03:41 PM   #83
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster

Suddenly FLJ the little pesty neighborhood girl, who's always had a major crush on Richie flys into the picture and says, "Richie! Richie! Richie!" "I love you!" "Please be mine!"

Sorry guys I'm only kidding around. Maybe Richie can have a talk with me or something, like Potsie did Joanie when she was in love with him. Again I apologize for butting in, I just love Richie and wanted to post something.
Old 01-05-2003, 04:39 PM   #84
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Lil Kelso is at home doing the dishes. There's a knock at the door and her mother answers it.

Margaret: Oh hello Potsie.
Potsie: Hello Mrs. Kelso! Where's Katie!
Margaret: She's in the kitchen and i'll thank you not to shout at me.
Potsie: I'm sorry, i'm having a bad night.
Roland: For crying out loud Margaret, what's all the shouting out there.
Margaret: Oh Roland, will you relax it's just some boy.
Roland: Ah for cryin out loud! What's he doing here.
LK: note to myself: don't ever date Potsie again when the week is up.
Potsie: You're not going to believe what happened.
LK: You called Pride and Predjudice stupid.
Potsie: How did you know that?
LK: White_Daisy called CG and she called MCOB and she called me. Bad move Pots. Never call anything that your girlfriend loves stupid. That's just dumb.
Potsie: Well...I...
LK: Oh and P.S. You made one heck of a first impression on my parents.
Potsie: Really?
LK: *sighs* No, it's called sarcasm.
Potsie: I can't get anything right tonight.
Margaret: Your boyfriend or whatever will have to go home it's late and your father has a headache now.
Potsie: I'll see you at Arnolds tomorrow. Bye.
LK: Bye Pots.

He leaves and she stands over the sink laughing.

Oh that was pitiful. Poor Potsie. He'll never learn.

Old 01-05-2003, 04:53 PM   #85
White_Daisy
blank

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Lil Kelso is at home doing the dishes. There's a knock at the door and her mother answers it.

Margaret: Oh hello Potsie.
Potsie: Hello Mrs. Kelso! Where's Katie!
Margaret: She's in the kitchen and i'll thank you not to shout at me.
Potsie: I'm sorry, i'm having a bad night.
Roland: For crying out loud Margaret, what's all the shouting out there.
Margaret: Oh Roland, will you relax it's just some boy.
Roland: Ah for cryin out loud! What's he doing here.
LK: note to myself: don't ever date Potsie again when the week is up.
Potsie: You're not going to believe what happened.
LK: You called Pride and Predjudice stupid.
Potsie: How did you know that?
LK: White_Daisy called CG and she called MCOB and she called me. Bad move Pots. Never call anything that your girlfriend loves stupid. That's just dumb.
Potsie: Well...I...
LK: Oh and P.S. You made one heck of a first impression on my parents.
Potsie: Really?
LK: *sighs* No, it's called sarcasm.
Potsie: I can't get anything right tonight.
Margaret: Your boyfriend or whatever will have to go home it's late and your father has a headache now.
Potsie: I'll see you at Arnolds tomorrow. Bye.
LK: Bye Pots.

He leaves and she stands over the sink laughing.

Oh that was pitiful. Poor Potsie. He'll never learn.

Poor Potsie. I feel bad for him, maybe I'll send him a present (wraps P&P and throws it into the letter box). There, that should knock some sense into him, if not...I'll use it to physically knock some sense into him...
I love these fanfics, you all are so wonderful. Sigh, I'm gonna miss Richie when the week is up. Hey MCOB, maybe I can borrow Richie again for a night...or a week...or a year...or a lifetime...till death do us part... I'm just kidding. He's all yours!
Old 01-05-2003, 05:08 PM   #86
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

I love your fanfics too. They are very cool. I'm having a good time with Potsie but I'm missing Chachi. Well I can't wait to get the week with Richie.
Old 01-05-2003, 05:10 PM   #87
White_Daisy
blank

Quote:
I love your fanfics too. They are very cool. I'm having a good time with Potsie but I'm missing Chachi. Well I can't wait to get the week with Richie.

We'll keep exchanging them! Boy will they be confused...hee hee
Old 01-05-2003, 05:15 PM   #88
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Seriously, It'll be so funny.

Potsie: I'm so confused with all this date exchanging, i'm lucky I know my own name? Wait, we're not exchanging those too are we?

Everyone: YOU'RE SUCH A POTSIE!

Old 01-05-2003, 05:20 PM   #89
White_Daisy
blank

Quote:
Seriously, It'll be so funny.

Potsie: I'm so confused with all this date exchanging, i'm lucky I know my own name? Wait, we're not exchanging those too are we?

Everyone: YOU'RE SUCH A POTSIE!

Hee hee, he would def. say that! Hmmm, we should double date, Lil Kelso
Old 01-05-2003, 05:26 PM   #90
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Ooh yeah! that would be fun. Let's just have another dinner at Potsie's parents house.