Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2003, 09:03 PM   #61
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Not really, they probably went back again for a quick makeout session.


*LOL* No doubt!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 09:05 PM   #62
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

LMAO.. these things are great!!

Oh! And I give everyone A+'s on their new signs.!! BRA-VO!
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 11:03 PM   #63
White_Daisy
Senior Member
blank
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Scene: Daisy's apartment
*doorbell rings*
silence
*doorbell rings*
silence
*doorbell rings**doorbell rings*
Me: Hold ya stinkin' horses, I'm coming!!
*flings open door*
Me: Richie...what a pleasure to see you this...bright and early in the morning..
Richie: Is that what you're wearing?
Me: I think it's a good outfit for 3 in the morning
Richie: Oh no (looks at watch) I thought it was....did I wake you?
Me: (sarcastically) At 3 AM? What could I possibly do so early when everybody else is...asleep?
Richie: Sorry, I was just...really looking forward to our date
Me: Oh yeah, why so?
Richie: I was hoping that I could kiss you goodbye...
Me: Come on, Reeessshhhhaard. (he looks at her strangely) You wake a girl at 3 AM and you expect her to be in her right mind? Now what's bugging you, Howdy Doody?
Richie: All the other guys...they've done stuff with their girlfriends.
Me: like?
Richie: Kiss
Me: Oh...
Richie: Yeah..I know it's only been a few days, but...I'd like to be able to say something when they ask me what I've done with you?
Me: Trust me, I know the feeling
Richie: Now I know I bored you the other night, but-....you do?
Me: All the girls talk about it too. I feel really bad because we haven't done anything...I bet even Chachi's kissed MCOB!! (looks down) I just thought you didn't like me...
Richie: Didn't like you?!?! I thought you were great!!! I mean, I see what Potsie likes so much about you and more! You're a little bossy, but I like a girl who tries to take control of things...takes the pressure off of me. (grins)
Me: (grins back) Why don't you take the pressure off of me? I'm going for lunch with the girls, and I'd like to say that we've done something...
*they lean in for a kiss, but the door suddenly slams open. Richie and Daisy jump off the couch and hide behind it*
Richie: What was that?!?!
Me: Oh no! It's Mrs. Cole!!! She's our cranky old landlord!! Oh Richie, if she sees you in here, she'll kick me out!!
Mrs. Cole: Who's in here?!?! Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a boy
Me: Richie, what do we do? She hates it when there's anyone here after midnight and before eight
Richie: And it's after midnight...
Me: And before eight...
Richie: Quick, which one's your room?!?! (she points) Come on!! (they crawl into her room) We're safe for the time being, but now what?
Me: I have an idea...Put this on (throws something at Richie). Where are those fruits Potsie got me? There, there...oranges, grapes, kumquats (Richie mouths to himself "kumquats?!?!"), aha!! Quick, Rich, squeal!
Richie: What?
Me: Squeal!!!!
*Richie starts to squeal as Daisy ties something to him. Mrs. Cole runs in*
Mrs. Cole: What's going on here?!?! Who's she?!?! (pointing at Richie)
Me: Oh Mrs. Cole, it's my..er...my...
Richie: MOTHER!!!
Me: MOTHER! She's..in labor! She came to me for help and I just don't know what to do?!?!
Mrs. Cole: She doesn't look like you....
Me: MRS. COLE!!! There is a pregnant woman in my room and you dare to question her?!? Let us out!!!
*Mrs. Cole moves aside and they run out. Meanwhile, the other girls stick their heads out of their doors and see Daisy running out with Richie*
LK: Was it just me...or was that Richie?
MCOB: No wonder Potsie's so afraid of her...she's a lunatic!!!
*outside. Richie and Daisy run out of the building and stop in an alley*
Richie: (laughing) Oh wow, that was the most...hahaha (starts to squeal)
Me: (Is it a boy or a girl?
Richie: i don't know. Let's see
*they both bend down and hit their heads*
Richie: Oww
Me: Oooh, that smarts! (silence...she grins) You were good in there, Richina
Richie: (laughs) So were you....well, I guess I better be heading back, eh?
Me: Rich, no wonder you don't score well with girls...
Richie: What?
Me: We just had a date
Richie: This...was a date?!?!
Me: I'd say it was...is...it's not done yet.
Richie: Where's the dinner and the entertainment?
Me: This whole dressing you up as a pregnant woman was the entertainment and dinner....(removes thing from Richie's tummy) is the watermelon!
Richie: So that's what it was...Potsie got you a watermelon?!?!
Me: He didn't want me to forget him...Hey, Rich...you wanna skip dinner?
Richie: Why? The only thing after dinner is the....goodbye...(grins)
*they both lean in for a kiss*
Me: Hey Rich
Richie: Yeah...
Me: Take off that dress before I kiss you...

We did it!!! We finally had our first kiss!!! Hmmm...do you guys want to do a meet the parents sorta thing? Except of course, CQ will meet Mr. and Mrs. C too!
__________________
<marquee>I love you, Potsie Webber</marquee>
<center>
"H14...My favorite letter, my favorite number"
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:00 AM   #64
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Moonlight Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 18, 2002
Posts: 16,031
Default

Omg! yeah, that'll be fun. Can you imagine meeting Potsie's father?

Yes we definitely should.
__________________
[

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:01 AM   #65
White_Daisy
Senior Member
blank
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Omg! yeah, that'll be fun. Can you imagine meeting Potsie's father?

Yes we definitely should.

Yes!! Next fanfic! We meet their parents! I'll write mine tomorrow, it's getting late
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:07 AM   #66
CameraQueen
Forum Regular
Member
 
CameraQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 08, 2001
Location: MA
Posts: 601
Default

Sounds good to me!

Fonzie and CQ pull into the C's driveway on his bike

CQ: Fonzie, I really wish you would've let me go home and change before I meet Mr. and Mrs. C. I'm having second thoughts about this outfit. I look like a floozie.
Fonzie: The C's have bowling tonight. There wasn't enough time to stop by your house. How about we run up to my apartment first and you can wear one of my t-shirts?
CQ: (Hops off the bike) Oh, Fonzie, that would be great! Hey you were right, I didn't stick to the seat. (Wipes the talcum powder from her rear). *sigh* I really hate these pants.

Up in Fonzie's apartment

Fonzie: Which do you prefer, white or black?
CQ: Um...black. It'll match my pants.
Fonzie: Well if your looking to match you better wipe the rest of that powder of your, um, er...
CQ: (Looks down) Oopsie. (Wipes off powder.)
Fonzie: Here ya go. You can change out here while I use the facilities.
CQ: Okay, thanks.
*CQ struggles with the extremely tight spandexy top and finally manages to get it over her head*
Uh oh.
*The top gets all twisted and CQ is standing there, face wrapped in black spandex with her bra exposed, pink bow and all*
Oh crap!
*As CQ continues to struggle, she hears a door open...*
Fonzie, is that you???
Marion: Fonzie, dinner's ready - OH MY GOD!
*CQ flails around violently, trying to get free from the spandex covering her face and entangling her arms*
Fonzie: (Runs out of bathroom and sees CQ and Mrs. C) Whoaaaaaa! Mrs. C...this isn't what it looks like!
Marion: Oh! Oh my goodness! Oh! OH!
CQ: (Still entangled) Mrs. C...hi! Nice to meet you. I'm CQ!
*Fonzie grabs ahold of CQ's shirt and tries to pull it off of her, only entangling it more*
Howard: (Running up the stairs) Marion! I heard you screaming! What's wrong? (Enters the room and sees CQ) Fonzie, what is going on here?
Fonzie: (Still pulling on the shirt) Everything's under control, Mr. C.
CQ: Mr. C? Hi, I'm CQ....
Howard: (Covering Marion's eyes) Fonzie, we've tolerated alot, with all of your girls coming and going, but this is revolting! What is this girl doing?
CQ: (muffled) It was an accident sir!
Howard: An accident indeed! An accident that my wife caught you two in a compromising postion!
CQ: (Starting to cry) I knew this outfit was a mistake!
Marion: (Regaining her composure) Oh dear...Howard go downstairs and get my mending scissors. It's okay dear, we'll get you out of your shirt.
*Fonzie snickers*
Marion: Sit on it, Arthur.

Several moments later at the Cunningham dinner table

CQ: (Now sitting comfortably in Fonzie's black t-shirt and a pair of Joanie's jeans) I'm really sorry I made such a horrible first impression earlier. I guess I was trying to hard to be cool, and I ended up looking like a...a...
Marion: Harlot.
*CQ blushes*
Marion: It was an honest mistake dear. It could've happened to anyone.
Joanie: Sure. It could've happened to me...
Howard: That BETTER not ever happen to YOU!
CQ: Well, I learned my lesson. Some people just aren't cool, and I'm one of them.
Fonzie: (Standing) Hey uh, CQ, could I see you in my office please?
*CQ follows Fonzie into the kitchen*
CQ: Yes?
Fonzie: I don't ever want to hear you say you're uncool again.
CQ: What? Why? I'm NOT cool.
Fonzie: CQ, most girls caught in the same predicament that you were just in upstairs would've run screaming from this house and never looked back. The fact that you can sit in there and eat dinner with people who have seen your...um...brasierre, makes you the coolest chick I know.
CQ: Really?
Fonzie: Does the Fonz lie?
CQ: No. Of course not.
Fonzie: Besides, I like you better in my t-shirt anyway. (Kisses CQ)

*Richie walks in through the backdoor in a daze*
Fonzie: Red...why are you carrying a watermelon?
Richie: (Still dazed, walks right past Fonz and CQ) Long story.
__________________
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=499947<center>
<center>http://www.kids-incorporated.net/pictures/smcast4.JPG</center>

<center>K! I! D! S! Yeah!! </center>
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 02:18 AM   #67
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Moonlight Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 18, 2002
Posts: 16,031
Default

Potsie and Lil Kelso pull up in his parents driveway. They get out and walk to the front door.

Potsie: I still think this is a bad idea.
LK: Potsie, I know you're a nervous wreck but don't worry.
we don't have to stay long.
Potsie: My father and I don't get along. I don't know what he's gonna be like tonight, my mom's away taking care of my sick grandmother so it's just us and him.

LK: Don't worry. Let's just get this over with fast.
Potsie: Now you're talking.

They walk up to the front door and ring the bell, George Weber opens the door.

George: Oh hello boy. How nice you found a girl who's not embarrased to be seen with you.

Potsie: Dad!
George: Just kidding Warren, you never could take a joke.
Potsie: Yes I can, I have you for a father.
George: That Malph kid is rubbing off on you.
Potsie: He's my best friend dad.
George: Yeah, yeah, Well don't be a slob, introduce your girlfriend.
Potsie: Dad, this Lil Kelso.
LK: Nice to meet you. *shakes his hand*
George: It's nice to meet you too, you're a very pretty young lady.
LK: Thank you.
George: Well why don't we step inside. *he escorts her in as he closes the door in Potsie's face*

Potsie: Let me In!
George: Well what are you waiting for, Spring? Come In.
LK: Warren come sit by me.
Potsie: Okay.
LK: You're doing great.
Potsie: Yeah, he's actually in a good mood.
LK: This is a good mood?
Potsie: As good as it gets.
George: Anybody care for a drink before dinner?
LK: I'd like some orange juice if you have any.
George: Sure, I'm sure we have some. I'll have a gin and tonic.
Potsie: I'll get them. *trudges into the kitchen*

At the Dinner Table

LK: Potsie, aren't you gonna eat anything?
Potsie: I'm not really hungry. I don't feel so good.
George: Well there's a bug going around. Maybe you have that.
LK: Yes, I heard about that, it's a bad one too.
Potsie: I think I better take you home.
LK: Okay, but let me drive.
Potsie: I can drive, We need to leave now though.
LK: Okay, well thank you for the dinner Mr. Weber, it was nice to meet you.
George: You too dear. Get better soon Warren, I need the driveway shoveled next week.
Potsie: Bye.

They walk out the door, get in the car and leave.

Potsie: Works everytime. *laughs*
LK: It sure did. Now where to.
Potsie: Arnolds, I'm starved.
LK: Yeah me too.
Potsie: You ate already.
LK: Not that much and it wasn't that great to begin with.

They both laugh as they drive to Arnolds.

Last edited by Moonlight Lady : 01-05-2003 at 10:04 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:32 AM   #68
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
LMAO.. these things are great!!

Oh! And I give everyone A+'s on their new signs.!! BRA-VO!


MCOB, you deserve a tremendous amount of credit for being a good sport. Your Chachi avatar and signature is awesome! I can only imagine how much personal sacrifice you must be making by creating all that. I couldn't help but laugh.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 09:49 AM   #69
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CameraQueen
Sounds good to me!

Fonzie and CQ pull into the C's driveway on his bike

CQ: Fonzie, I really wish you would've let me go home and change before I meet Mr. and Mrs. C. I'm having second thoughts about this outfit. I look like a floozie.
Fonzie: The C's have bowling tonight. There wasn't enough time to stop by your house. How about we run up to my apartment first and you can wear one of my t-shirts?
CQ: (Hops off the bike) Oh, Fonzie, that would be great! Hey you were right, I didn't stick to the seat. (Wipes the talcum powder from her rear). *sigh* I really hate these pants.

Up in Fonzie's apartment

Fonzie: Which do you prefer, white or black?
CQ: Um...black. It'll match my pants.
Fonzie: Well if your looking to match you better wipe the rest of that powder of your, um, er...
CQ: (Looks down) Oopsie. (Wipes off powder.)
Fonzie: Here ya go. You can change out here while I use the facilities.
CQ: Okay, thanks.
*CQ struggles with the extremely tight spandexy top and finally manages to get it over her head*
Uh oh.
*The top gets all twisted and CQ is standing there, face wrapped in black spandex with her bra exposed, pink bow and all*
Oh crap!
*As CQ continues to struggle, she hears a door open...*
Fonzie, is that you???
Marion: Fonzie, dinner's ready - OH MY GOD!
*CQ flails around violently, trying to get free from the spandex covering her face and entangling her arms*
Fonzie: (Runs out of bathroom and sees CQ and Mrs. C) Whoaaaaaa! Mrs. C...this isn't what it looks like!
Marion: Oh! Oh my goodness! Oh! OH!
CQ: (Still entangled) Mrs. C...hi! Nice to meet you. I'm CQ!
*Fonzie grabs ahold of CQ's shirt and tries to pull it off of her, only entangling it more*
Howard: (Running up the stairs) Marion! I heard you screaming! What's wrong? (Enters the room and sees CQ) Fonzie, what is going on here?
Fonzie: (Still pulling on the shirt) Everything's under control, Mr. C.
CQ: Mr. C? Hi, I'm CQ....
Howard: (Covering Marion's eyes) Fonzie, we've tolerated alot, with all of your girls coming and going, but this is revolting! What is this girl doing?
CQ: (muffled) It was an accident sir!
Howard: An accident indeed! An accident that my wife caught you two in a compromising postion!
CQ: (Starting to cry) I knew this outfit was a mistake!
Marion: (Regaining her composure) Oh dear...Howard go downstairs and get my mending scissors. It's okay dear, we'll get you out of your shirt.
*Fonzie snickers*
Marion: Sit on it, Arthur.

Several moments later at the Cunningham dinner table

CQ: (Now sitting comfortably in Fonzie's black t-shirt and a pair of Joanie's jeans) I'm really sorry I made such a horrible first impression earlier. I guess I was trying to hard to be cool, and I ended up looking like a...a...
Marion: Harlot.
*CQ blushes*
Marion: It was an honest mistake dear. It could've happened to anyone.
Joanie: Sure. It could've happened to me...
Howard: That BETTER not ever happen to YOU!
CQ: Well, I learned my lesson. Some people just aren't cool, and I'm one of them.
Fonzie: (Standing) Hey uh, CQ, could I see you in my office please?
*CQ follows Fonzie into the kitchen*
CQ: Yes?
Fonzie: I don't ever want to hear you say you're uncool again.
CQ: What? Why? I'm NOT cool.
Fonzie: CQ, most girls caught in the same predicament that you were just in upstairs would've run screaming from this house and never looked back. The fact that you can sit in there and eat dinner with people who have seen your...um...brasierre, makes you the coolest chick I know.
CQ: Really?
Fonzie: Does the Fonz lie?
CQ: No. Of course not.
Fonzie: Besides, I like you better in my t-shirt anyway. (Kisses CQ)

*Richie walks in through the backdoor in a daze*
Fonzie: Red...why are you carrying a watermelon?
Richie: (Still dazed, walks right past Fonz and CQ) Long story.






That's it! Get ready to fight, CamQueen! Flaunting off your bra to my fiance? I declare all out war! *LOL*


But, Fonzie was right, you ARE cool!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:48 AM   #70
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CameraQueen
Sounds good to me!

Fonzie and CQ pull into the C's driveway on his bike

CQ: Fonzie, I really wish you would've let me go home and change before I meet Mr. and Mrs. C. I'm having second thoughts about this outfit. I look like a floozie.
Fonzie: The C's have bowling tonight. There wasn't enough time to stop by your house. How about we run up to my apartment first and you can wear one of my t-shirts?
CQ: (Hops off the bike) Oh, Fonzie, that would be great! Hey you were right, I didn't stick to the seat. (Wipes the talcum powder from her rear). *sigh* I really hate these pants.

Up in Fonzie's apartment

Fonzie: Which do you prefer, white or black?
CQ: Um...black. It'll match my pants.
Fonzie: Well if your looking to match you better wipe the rest of that powder of your, um, er...
CQ: (Looks down) Oopsie. (Wipes off powder.)
Fonzie: Here ya go. You can change out here while I use the facilities.
CQ: Okay, thanks.
*CQ struggles with the extremely tight spandexy top and finally manages to get it over her head*
Uh oh.
*The top gets all twisted and CQ is standing there, face wrapped in black spandex with her bra exposed, pink bow and all*
Oh crap!
*As CQ continues to struggle, she hears a door open...*
Fonzie, is that you???
Marion: Fonzie, dinner's ready - OH MY GOD!
*CQ flails around violently, trying to get free from the spandex covering her face and entangling her arms*
Fonzie: (Runs out of bathroom and sees CQ and Mrs. C) Whoaaaaaa! Mrs. C...this isn't what it looks like!
Marion: Oh! Oh my goodness! Oh! OH!
CQ: (Still entangled) Mrs. C...hi! Nice to meet you. I'm CQ!
*Fonzie grabs ahold of CQ's shirt and tries to pull it off of her, only entangling it more*
Howard: (Running up the stairs) Marion! I heard you screaming! What's wrong? (Enters the room and sees CQ) Fonzie, what is going on here?
Fonzie: (Still pulling on the shirt) Everything's under control, Mr. C.
CQ: Mr. C? Hi, I'm CQ....
Howard: (Covering Marion's eyes) Fonzie, we've tolerated alot, with all of your girls coming and going, but this is revolting! What is this girl doing?
CQ: (muffled) It was an accident sir!
Howard: An accident indeed! An accident that my wife caught you two in a compromising postion!
CQ: (Starting to cry) I knew this outfit was a mistake!
Marion: (Regaining her composure) Oh dear...Howard go downstairs and get my mending scissors. It's okay dear, we'll get you out of your shirt.
*Fonzie snickers*
Marion: Sit on it, Arthur.

Several moments later at the Cunningham dinner table

CQ: (Now sitting comfortably in Fonzie's black t-shirt and a pair of Joanie's jeans) I'm really sorry I made such a horrible first impression earlier. I guess I was trying to hard to be cool, and I ended up looking like a...a...
Marion: Harlot.
*CQ blushes*
Marion: It was an honest mistake dear. It could've happened to anyone.
Joanie: Sure. It could've happened to me...
Howard: That BETTER not ever happen to YOU!
CQ: Well, I learned my lesson. Some people just aren't cool, and I'm one of them.
Fonzie: (Standing) Hey uh, CQ, could I see you in my office please?
*CQ follows Fonzie into the kitchen*
CQ: Yes?
Fonzie: I don't ever want to hear you say you're uncool again.
CQ: What? Why? I'm NOT cool.
Fonzie: CQ, most girls caught in the same predicament that you were just in upstairs would've run screaming from this house and never looked back. The fact that you can sit in there and eat dinner with people who have seen your...um...brasierre, makes you the coolest chick I know.
CQ: Really?
Fonzie: Does the Fonz lie?
CQ: No. Of course not.
Fonzie: Besides, I like you better in my t-shirt anyway. (Kisses CQ)

*Richie walks in through the backdoor in a daze*
Fonzie: Red...why are you carrying a watermelon?
Richie: (Still dazed, walks right past Fonz and CQ) Long story.



While CamQueen is struggling to get her shirt on, no one realizes that a lunatic is sitting in a tree right outside the window watching everything.

ColleGirl-- *looking through her binoculars* Ralph, I can't see anything!
Ralph-- *standing on the ground nest to the tree* What do you mean you can't see anything?
CG-- I just see darkness. How do I focus these things?
Ralph-- Let me see, there should be a button....*looks at the binoculars* Well, it would help if you'd take the lens cap off.
CG-- *blushes* Oh, I knew that!
CG-- OMG! CQ is taking her clothes off!
Ralph-- wwHHAATT? That's my chick, what is she doing? I hope they're not even going to.....
*They hear footsteps approaching*
CG-- Quiet, Ralph. Someone's coming!
Ralph-- It's Mrs. C! What is she doing out here?
*They quietly watch Mrs. C. walk up the steps to Fonzie's apartment*
CG-- Uh-oh! She just walked in on CQ. Now she sceaming.
Ralph-- Did she faint?
CG-- No, I think she's going to be okay.
Ralph-- *lets out a sigh of relief*
CG-- What the #$@#^$#?! Fonzie's trying to pull off CQ's shirt! And right in front of Mrs. C.!
Ralph-- That guy's gonna get it! No one undresses my CQ! He's went to far this time! *marches to the bottom of the stairs*
CG-- Ralph, wait! Mr. C. is coming!
*Ralph ducks back behind the shadows where Mr. C. doesn't see him.*
CG-- Now, he's going into the apartment.
Ralph-- What's happening now?
CG-- Ack! Fonz is walking toward the window. I can't let him see me! *tries to hide herself with some leaves, but as she moves around, the limb that she is sitting on splits and sends her crashing on top of Ralph.*
CG-- HEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Oof!
Ralph-- WWaagghhh! The sky is falling!
CG-- Oh, you're such a Ralph! Will you help me to my feet so we can get out of here?


Inside Fonzie's apartment....
*Fonzie thinks he hears a noise, but doesn't say anything for fear of worrying CQ. He walks to the door and looks out long enough to spot two shadowy images fleeing into the horizon. Fortunately, he can't make out who the people are.*
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 10:53 AM   #71
White_Daisy
Senior Member
blank
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

MCOB, your signature and avatar are amazing!! You deserve an award for having that on for the next week, hee hee
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:12 AM   #72
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Ralph and CG stop in an alley and catch their breaths.

CG-- Wow, that was close! Do you think Fonz saw us?
Ralph-- I hope not. I like my face arranged the way it is.
CG-- I don't think they'd ever forgive us for spying on them. We really shouldn't have doen that.
Ralph-- I know, but I get so crazy seeing CQ with another guy.
CG-- *laughs* Yeah, I know the feeling. Oh boy, we are a pathetic pair. While everyone else is out cruising the town, we're falling out of trees. Fonz would definitely call us a couple of nerds.
Ralph-- You're right. But, being called a nerd by Fonzie isn't so bad. After a while, it's more like a term of endearment.
CG-- If you say so.
Ralph-- Hey, I've got an idea. Mom's out of town visitng my ailing aunt. You wanna go meet my pops?
CG-- I don't know. I always get nervous when meeting parents. What if he doesn't like me?
Ralph-- Relax, he'll love you.
CG-- I never had to worry about meeting.....
Ralph-- Please don't say "Fonzie's parents"
CG-- Why? Does it bother you?
Ralph-- Well, it's difficult to try to date a girl when all she talks about is the guy's best friend.
CG-- *sighs* I'm sorry.
Ralph-- It's ok. But, you're sort of sending out signals saying you'd rather be with Fonzie.
CG-- Well....
Ralph-- *slaps his hand to his head* I knew it! You WOULD rather be with Fonzie!
CG-- I can't help it, I'm obsessed. But, I'll try harder not to bring his name up again.
Ralph-- Come'on, I gotta show you something! *takes her hand and pulls her off toward the direction of the park*
CG-- Where are we going? Isn't your father's house the other way?
Ralph-- Yeah, but I have to show you something first.
CG-- *skeptical* Show me what?
Ralph-- Shhh....just trust me. *continues leading her by the hand*




OK. I have been out all night. I need some rest. I'll finish this later.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:36 AM   #73
White_Daisy
Senior Member
blank
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Scene: Grand Central Station, New Yor-...scratch that, 125th Street, Harlem....(evil grin)
*The Cunninghams step out of the train and down the station, Marion looks around warily and sits down on a stoop. Richie and Howard walk around the station looking for me!*
Marion: Richard, are you sure this is the right stop?
Richie: I think so...she said something about 125th street...
*Some people pass them on the street and look at them curiously*
Howard: Richie, I don't think that this is Grand Central Station...
Richie: Then let's get out of here (turns around and crashes into an old woman)
*a man watches them from his stoop and walks up to Richie and pushes his shoulder*
Man: What's wrong with you? That's my grandmother
Richie: I'm sorry, sir, I didn't see her. I didn't-
Man: Boy, you look like you're in the wrong neighborhood...
Howard: Now look here-
Man: Was I talking to you, old man?
*Man starts for Richie, but someone stops him*
Older Man: What's wrong with you? They look like they're lost and you're getting up in their face about it
Man: He crashed into-
Older Man: It was an accident and she's fine. Now, you three look lost. Do you know where you are?
Marion:The City?
Older Man: (laughs slightly) Yes, but do you know where in the City? You're in Harlem, it's getting dark..not a good place to be at night. This part of Harlem is actually better off, but if you three had tried wandering around, you wouldn't have gotten very far. Now, where are you heading to?
Richie: We have to go to Grand Central and-
Man: Grand Central? Pops, he got off at the wrong stop. This is the stop before Grand Central. A lot of people make that mistake. The next train won't show up for another hour, come on, we'll take the subway...
*the C's follow him into the subway and onto the train*
Man: Now, you wanna take the 4,5 or the 6 downtown to 42nd street and you're in Grand Central. Don't get lost. If you go too far, you're done for.
*Outside Grand Central*
Howard: Richard, we looked all over the place. I don't think your girlfriend's here.
Richie: Dad, she wouldn't just leave us like....then again, she did leave Potsie on a rowboat when she took a swim and then never came back...but that's different. That was in the middle of Lucky Duck Lake (anyone get the connection? anybody? $1000 to anyone who does!).
Marion: Well, let's take a taxi to the hotel, at least we know which one it is (steps off sidewalk, a taxi screeches to a stop and almost hits her)
Driver: Hey LADY!! WHAT'S YOUR F-
*Someone hits the top off the taxi*
Me: GET LOST, don't you have some psychos to pick up off the street..
Driver: How stupid can you be stepping onto the street like that?!?!
Me: Mind your own f-ing business. Now move, you're holding up traffic and we need a taxi!
Driver: Where do you wanna go?
Me: Marriott Marquis?
Driver: Where's that?
Me: You call yourself a driver. They're tourists. Where do you think it is?!?!
Driver: Got it, Broadway. Get in
*they shuffle into taxi. Inside*
Me: Hi, Mr. C, remember me? Mrs. C, my name's Daisy. Hey Rich. What happened to you guys?
Howard: We got lost
Me: Where?
Richie:...uh...125th street or something...I think it was in Harlem
*Driver laughs. I kick the back of the seat*
Me: Shut up, they're new. Now drive, I don't want any psycho driving, k?
Driver: Whatever you say, Miss Daisy
Me: Drive, Jeeves
Marion: So Daisy, what can we do in the city?
*Driver laughs again. I kick the back of the seat again *
Me: Shut it, Jeeves. Well, Mrs. C, I bought tickets to a Broadway play which I know you'll love and dinner? Then tomorrow, we can tour the city? Sounds good?
Richie: Will we get lost?
Me: You might...
*After the play*
Me: Wasn't that play so good, Mr. and Mrs. C?...Mr. C? Mrs. C?...Richie?
*Subway Station*
Howard: How long do you think it will take her before she realizes that she left us here?
Richie: Well, the play's already over....so I'd say soon
Howard: I can see why she's dating Potsie
Marion: (sighs) She's such a Potsie!

My story sucked but it's basically just anger at a stupid taxi driver in the city. I ran into a guy like that today and that was right before he almost ran over one of my friends. So this whole thing basically happened this morning to my friend (exchange her with the C's) except we didn't see a play. She did however, get off in Harlem. And a taxi driver did almost run her over.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 11:45 AM   #74
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Daisy
Scene: Grand Central Station, New Yor-...scratch that, 125th Street, Harlem....(evil grin)
*The Cunninghams step out of the train and down the station, Marion looks around warily and sits down on a stoop. Richie and Howard walk around the station looking for me!*
Marion: Richard, are you sure this is the right stop?
Richie: I think so...she said something about 125th street...
*Some people pass them on the street and look at them curiously*
Howard: Richie, I don't think that this is Grand Central Station...
Richie: Then let's get out of here (turns around and crashes into an old woman)
*a man watches them from his stoop and walks up to Richie and pushes his shoulder*
Man: What's wrong with you? That's my grandmother
Richie: I'm sorry, sir, I didn't see her. I didn't-
Man: Boy, you look like you're in the wrong neighborhood...
Howard: Now look here-
Man: Was I talking to you, old man?
*Man starts for Richie, but someone stops him*
Older Man: What's wrong with you? They look like they're lost and you're getting up in their face about it
Man: He crashed into-
Older Man: It was an accident and she's fine. Now, you three look lost. Do you know where you are?
Marion:The City?
Older Man: (laughs slightly) Yes, but do you know where in the City? You're in Harlem, it's getting dark..not a good place to be at night. This part of Harlem is actually better off, but if you three had tried wandering around, you wouldn't have gotten very far. Now, where are you heading to?
Richie: We have to go to Grand Central and-
Man: Grand Central? Pops, he got off at the wrong stop. This is the stop before Grand Central. A lot of people make that mistake. The next train won't show up for another hour, come on, we'll take the subway...
*the C's follow him into the subway and onto the train*
Man: Now, you wanna take the 4,5 or the 6 downtown to 42nd street and you're in Grand Central. Don't get lost. If you go too far, you're done for.
*Outside Grand Central*
Howard: Richard, we looked all over the place. I don't think your girlfriend's here.
Richie: Dad, she wouldn't just leave us like....then again, she did leave Potsie on a rowboat when she took a swim and then never came back...but that's different. That was in the middle of Lucky Duck Lake (anyone get the connection? anybody? $1000 to anyone who does!).
Marion: Well, let's take a taxi to the hotel, at least we know which one it is (steps off sidewalk, a taxi screeches to a stop and almost hits her)
Driver: Hey LADY!! WHAT'S YOUR F-
*Someone hits the top off the taxi*
Me: GET LOST, don't you have some psychos to pick up off the street..
Driver: How stupid can you be stepping onto the street like that?!?!
Me: Mind your own f-ing business. Now move, you're holding up traffic and we need a taxi!
Driver: Where do you wanna go?
Me: Marriott Marquis?
Driver: Where's that?
Me: You call yourself a driver. They're tourists. Where do you think it is?!?!
Driver: Got it, Broadway. Get in
*they shuffle into taxi. Inside*
Me: Hi, Mr. C, remember me? Mrs. C, my name's Daisy. Hey Rich. What happened to you guys?
Howard: We got lost
Me: Where?
Richie:...uh...125th street or something...I think it was in Harlem
*Driver laughs. I kick the back of the seat*
Me: Shut up, they're new. Now drive, I don't want any psycho driving, k?
Driver: Whatever you say, Miss Daisy
Me: Drive, Jeeves
Marion: So Daisy, what can we do in the city?
*Driver laughs again. I kick the back of the seat again *
Me: Shut it, Jeeves. Well, Mrs. C, I bought tickets to a Broadway play which I know you'll love and dinner? Then tomorrow, we can tour the city? Sounds good?
Richie: Will we get lost?
Me: You might...
*After the play*
Me: Wasn't that play so good, Mr. and Mrs. C?...Mr. C? Mrs. C?...Richie?
*Subway Station*
Howard: How long do you think it will take her before she realizes that she left us here?
Richie: Well, the play's already over....so I'd say soon
Howard: I can see why she's dating Potsie
Marion: (sighs) She's such a Potsie!

My story sucked but it's basically just anger at a stupid taxi driver in the city. I ran into a guy like that today and that was right before he almost ran over one of my friends. So this whole thing basically happened this morning to my friend (exchange her with the C's) except we didn't see a play. She did however, get off in Harlem. And a taxi driver did almost run her over.


That was so funny! I loved your story, it didn't suck at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:17 PM   #75
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

OK, who's the official rule maker for this challenge? I just thought of something. I have this HUGE rock on my finger which Fonzie gave me. Do I have to give up the ring with the man?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.