Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-19-2002, 08:52 PM   #121
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Ditto that. Ha..gave the Pussycats their last MEOW years ago....

That had me laughing too! These "Dear Fonzie" letters are so funny! They're like the highlight of my day!
Old 12-19-2002, 08:54 PM   #122
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzForever

That's a tough one. With everyone being so busy now it's nice to spend time with the C's like old times. Now let me tell you something I wouldn't trade being The Fonz for anything, dig it? But it's nice just for one night just be a member of the family.
-Fonzie

Awwww....that's so sweet.

Fonzie,

Do you and the C's have any speical Christmas traditions? What are they?

Signed,
CollegeGirl
Old 12-19-2002, 08:59 PM   #123
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Daisy

Chachi's eating Chinese with Lil Kelso!!! Wait till dessert!!!

Arrgghhhh....ok, I'll wait. But only because I know how important it is for Lil Kelso to spend time with him. She owes me BIG though.

Old 12-19-2002, 09:02 PM   #124
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Location: in the Las Vegas Crime Lab hangin with Nick and Sara
Send a message via AIM to AnaheimPMWitch Send a message via Yahoo to AnaheimPMWitch

Dear Fonzie:
being as cool as YOU ARE can you tell me How I can make the Man I love fall in love with me??
Signed
Lonely and In love and Hopelessly Devoted
Old 12-19-2002, 09:08 PM   #125
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:
Originally posted by CaitlinMoore2002
Dear Fonzie:
being as cool as YOU ARE can you tell me How I can make the Man I love fall in love with me??
Signed

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be in love with Ralph Malph, would you? Because if you are, he's waiting for you over at the "Ask The HD gang!" thread!
Old 12-19-2002, 09:21 PM   #126
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl

Uh-oh. Was Chachi trying to burn down Arnold's AGAIN? How much damage was done? Can we change Arnold's to look like it did during the 1950's? It looked so much better then than what it does now.

Great minds do indeed think alike. After the FIRST fire, I had some changes in mind for Arnold's but not the way it turned out. Myself and Al didn't exactly see eye to eye.
But Richie made what I THOUGHT was a good point.. Al had years of expereince in the restaurant business. Me telling him what to do, would be like him telling me how to run a garage.
So I was cool. The Fonz put on a happy face.
I've been talking to Arnold and he too would like to see Arnold's be cool again. Booths not benches, oh yeah! But maybe we'll have some cool purple/white v-backs and some white tables.
Orange aint The Fonz's color! AAAYYYY.
-Fonzie
Old 12-19-2002, 09:28 PM   #127
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

Great minds do indeed think alike. After the FIRST fire, I had some changes in mind for Arnold's but not the way it turned out. Myself and Al didn't exactly see eye to eye.
But Richie made what I THOUGHT was a good point.. Al had years of expereince in the restaurant business. Me telling him what to do, would be like him telling me how to run a garage.
So I was cool. The Fonz put on a happy face.
I've been talking to Arnold and he too would like to see Arnold's be cool again. Booths not benches, oh yeah! But maybe we'll have some cool purple/white v-backs and some white tables.
Orange aint The Fonz's color! AAAYYYY.
-Fonzie

I love purple! VERY cool choice, Fonz!
Old 12-19-2002, 09:36 PM   #128
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Originally posted by CaitlinMoore2002
Dear Fonzie:
Signed

Dear Devoted,
As cool? The Fonz is the coolest!
Unfortunately, for most guys life can be a bit dull. If you want this dream guy, all you have to do is make him feel imporant. Make him feel cool. Get into the things he's into. This guy wants to go to a game, tell him you want to go too! Whatever he's into you want to learn more about. Tell this guy you want to spend the day with him. Pick him up, take him out and tell him it's your treat. Most guys never get to do that. You'll be up at inspiration point in no time!
-Fonzie
Old 12-19-2002, 09:48 PM   #129
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:

That had me laughing too! These "Dear Fonzie" letters are so funny! They're like the highlight of my day!

Wow Thanks. I'm glad everyone is having fun with htis. Fonzie will be free again tomorrow to answer questions and give advice. Keep posting but don;t push him for a reply. He was pretty pissed when those rumors were going around
Old 12-19-2002, 09:57 PM   #130
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

Wow Thanks. I'm glad everyone is having fun with htis. Fonzie will be free again tomorrow to answer questions and give advice. Keep posting but don;t push him for a reply. He was pretty pissed when those rumors were going around

Oh, I can definitely understand that. Fonzie is so in love with CollegeGirl that he doesn't want to jeopardize that relationship. Am I right or am I right? ( ) But, I now realize that Ralph started those rumors because he was jealous of Fonzie's popularity with girls. Ralph is still without a woman of his own. He thought that if he could trick CollegeGirl into thinking that Fonzie was cheating on her, he could get her to leave him.

Old 12-19-2002, 10:04 PM   #131
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Dear Fonzie,

I'm sorry that I spread that rumor about you going to Inspiration Point with the Aloha Pussycats. PLEASE don't kill me! I'm too young to die! You always have the best luck with women. Wherever you go, women flock to your side. They all want to be with the legendary Fonz. You'd think they'd love me too. After all, you can resist me and my red hair? You'd think they'd all want my bod. Truthfully, I'm TOO good looking for them. They're afraid that I will turn them down. So, they shy away. I was just trying to set of CollegeGirl so she would have the opportunity to ask me out.

Please forgive me.

Your Friend,
Ralph Malph
Old 12-19-2002, 10:10 PM   #132
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

Quote:
Dear Fonzie,

I'm sorry that I spread that rumor about you going to Inspiration Point with the Aloha Pussycats. PLEASE don't kill me! I'm too young to die! You always have the best luck with women. Wherever you go, women flock to your side. They all want to be with the legendary Fonz. You'd think they'd love me too. After all, you can resist me and my red hair? You'd think they'd all want my bod. Truthfully, I'm TOO good looking for them. They're afraid that I will turn them down. So, they shy away. I was just trying to set of CollegeGirl so she would have the opportunity to ask me out.

Please forgive me.

Your Friend,
Ralph Malph

YOU STILL GOT IT!!!!!!!

Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock

April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/b]
Old 12-19-2002, 10:14 PM   #133
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Dear Fonzie,

Please forgive me.

Your Friend,
Ralph Malph

Malph, you are pathetic! Like you handle The Fonz's ONLY six star girl! Maybe if you actually took your dates someplace romantic instead of open mic night, the chicks would be more interested.
-Fonzie
Old 12-19-2002, 10:29 PM   #134
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Send a message via AIM to AnaheimPMWitch Send a message via Yahoo to AnaheimPMWitch

Quote:

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be in love with Ralph Malph, would you? Because if you are, he's waiting for you over at the "Ask The HD gang!" thread!
no this guys name is Will thats all I'M SAYING if you KNOW me you KNOW who it is
Old 12-19-2002, 10:30 PM   #135
AnaheimPMWitch
AKA CaitlinMoore2002

Quote:

Dear Devoted,
As cool? The Fonz is the coolest!
Unfortunately, for most guys life can be a bit dull. If you want this dream guy, all you have to do is make him feel imporant. Make him feel cool. Get into the things he's into. This guy wants to go to a game, tell him you want to go too! Whatever he's into you want to learn more about. Tell this guy you want to spend the day with him. Pick him up, take him out and tell him it's your treat. Most guys never get to do that. You'll be up at inspiration point in no time!
-Fonzie
Dear Fonzie thanks for the Advice Ya know I MIGHT just do that