Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival
ABC Fall Pilot Review: The Kids Are Alright - Premieres Tuesday (Oct. 16); FX Gets New Comedy for 2020
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Patricia Heaton Eyes a Return to TV With CBS Sitcom; VEI Announced Bad News Bears TV Series DVD Release
Fri-Yay: Superstore Season 4 At the Top of Its Game; Freeform's New Kickoff to Christmas Event


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2002, 11:31 PM   #76
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Dear Fonzie,

I can understand your need to be close to your family (The Cunninghams) and protect them. So, if you can't come to work with me, can I come work with you? Since you are the dean of boys at Patton High, I'd love to be the dean of girls. Then, Joanie, you and I could all go to lunch together and hang out after work! Do you think you could convince Roger to hire me?

Signed,
CollegeGirl
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:45 PM   #77
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl







Dear Fonzie,

I have a much better idea. You meet me at my place Wednesday night! Saturday night's all booked up, sorry. But, WOW! I feel so flattered to be considered as a possible match.

I just remembered something, Fonzie. I still live with my parents. I don't think our date would be that fun, because my dad would probably be standing at the door with as pistol when he saw you.

Do you think we could meet at your house on Wednesday night? OR, we could go to visit the Cunninghams. Is Richie coming home for Christmas this year? When's the last time you talked with him? I can only imagine how tough being separated from him must be to you.

Signed,
Your only six star girl
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:54 PM   #78
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

BTW, FonzForever, you are doing an OUTSTANDING job at impersonating the Fonz! Although, I think I'm enjoying it a little TOO much. *LOL* I wonder if there is a slight possibility that I may be obsessed with Fonzie. Naaaahhhhh.......
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:55 PM   #79
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
Dear Fonzie,

I can understand your need to be close to your family (The Cunninghams) and protect them. So, if you can't come to work with me, can I come work with you? Since you are the dean of boys at Patton High, I'd love to be the dean of girls. Then, Joanie, you and I could all go to lunch together and hang out after work! Do you think you could convince Roger to hire me?

Signed,
CollegeGirl
Or, better yet, could we demote Roger and make myself principal?
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:45 AM   #80
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



I just remembered something, Fonzie. I still live with my parents. I don't think our date would be that fun, because my dad would probably be standing at the door with as pistol when he saw you.

Do you think we could meet at your house on Wednesday night? OR, we could go to visit the Cunninghams. Is Richie coming home for Christmas this year? When's the last time you talked with him? I can only imagine how tough being separated from him must be to you.

Signed,
Your only six star girl
Ha. I have a better idea. Me & Richie took the time to close off Inspiration Point ALL day. Picnic @ suntime..and..well..whatever you desire..
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:49 AM   #81
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Ha. I have a better idea. Me & Richie took the time to close off Inspiration Point ALL day. Picnic @ suntime..and..well..whatever you desire..

Hmmmmm.....I wonder what we could spend all that time doing at Inspiration Point. *Grins* MCOB, I DEFINITELY owe you one!
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:53 AM   #82
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



Hmmmmm.....I wonder what we could spend all that time doing at Inspiration Point. *Grins* MCOB, I DEFINITELY owe you one!
Hehehe.



Have fun!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:55 AM   #83
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,940
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Hehehe.



Have fun!
Heh heh..
__________________
did things work out for you? are you still not sure what that means?
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 01:14 AM   #84
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default




CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 06:46 PM   #85
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Fonzie stopped returning my letters! The last news I heard was Ralph telling me that he was seen walking out of Arnold's with the Aloha Pussycats. Arnold said they were going to Inspiration Point?
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 06:49 PM   #86
White_Daisy
blank
Senior Member
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
Fonzie stopped returning my letters! The last news I heard was Ralph telling me that he was seen walking out of Arnold's with the Aloha Pussycats. Arnold said they were going to Inspiration Point?
Go get your man back!!!! And get rid of those Aloha Pussycats, scratch their eyes out!
Well, that's what i did to Jennifer. I'll lend you my axe. Here! (Hands axe over through computer)
__________________
<marquee>I love you, Potsie Webber</marquee>
<center>
"H14...My favorite letter, my favorite number"
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 06:52 PM   #87
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
Fonzie stopped returning my letters! The last news I heard was Ralph telling me that he was seen walking out of Arnold's with the Aloha Pussycats. Arnold said they were going to Inspiration Point?
This calls for drastic measures..




Theyll find him!
Attached Images
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 06:55 PM   #88
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,940
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

This calls for drastic measures..




Theyll find him!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 07:07 PM   #89
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

This calls for drastic measures..




Theyll find him!
Squiggy- I hear you lost the Fonz.
CG-- Yes, he was last reported to have been leaving with the Aloha Pussycats to Inspiration Point. Tell me it's not true!
Lenny-- I was afraid of that. Ma'am, we'll see what we can do.
CG-- Thank you!
Lenny-- We'll get word back to you when we find him. Goodbye. And try not to worry too much, Squiggy and I have everything under control.
*Lenny and Squiggy say goodbye as the head toward the bathroom.*
CG-- Wait! That's not the exit, that's the Guy's room!
Lenny- Oops! We knew that.
*Lenny and Squiggy alopolgize awkardly and walk into the Doll's room.*
CG-- I wonder how long it' going to take them to figue out......
*Lenny and Squiggy come bursting out of the Doll's room and run straight through Arnold's and on out the door. A woman comes out, shouting at them*
CG-- MCOB, are you absolutley sure these two can track down my Fonzie? Maybe I should take WD's advice and go after the Aloha Pussycats with an axe. But, I might be blowing my chance at taking over Roger's job if I get a prison sentence. I just don't know what to do.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 07:09 PM   #90
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,940
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl


Squiggy- I hear you lost the Fonz.
CG-- Yes, he was last reported to have been leaving with the Aloha Pussycats to Inspiration Point. Tell me it's not true!
Lenny-- I was afraid of that. Ma'am, we'll see what we can do.
CG-- Thank you!
Lenny-- We'll get word back to you when we find him. Goodbye. And try not to worry too much, Squiggy and I have everything under control.
*Lenny and Squiggy say goodbye as the head toward the bathroom.*
CG-- Wait! That's not the exit, that's the Guy's room!
Lenny- Oops! We knew that.
*Lenny and Squiggy alopolgize awkardly and walk into the Doll's room.*
CG-- I wonder how long it' going to take them to figue out......
*Lenny and Squiggy come bursting out of the Doll's room and run straight through Arnold's and on out the door. A woman comes out, shouting at them*
CG-- MCOB, are you absolutley sure these two can track down my Fonzie? Maybe I should take WD's advice and go after the Aloha Pussycats with an axe. But, I might be blowing my chance at taking over Roger's job if I get a prison sentence. I just don't know what to do.
GG you are a FANTASTIC writer! Seriously..I love to read your work!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.