Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

2017 Thanksgiving TV Marathons on TV This Holiday Weekend
Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-20-2002, 09:44 AM   #136
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

Quote:
Originally posted by FonzForever

Malph, you are pathetic! Like you handle The Fonz's ONLY six star girl! Maybe if you actually took your dates someplace romantic instead of open mic night, the chicks would be more interested.
-Fonzie

Fonzie,

What's wrong with open mic night? The girls dig me and my impersonations! Who can resist a comedian?

Ralph
Old 12-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #137
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl

Fonzie,

What's wrong with open mic night? The girls dig me and my impersonations! Who can resist a comedian?

Ralph

Malph,
ARE YOU SAYING THE FONZ IS WRRRRR.. WRRR!!? I CAN"T EVEN WRITE IT! The chicks dig a guy with a sense of humor, but want something a little more special when on a date.
A nice song, a quite dinner, with the two of you ALONE. Maybe Some scented candles to make her feel just right, IF you know what I mean. Maybe a nice drive up to inspiration point. Or maybe a nice restarant to show her you care about her, not you.Put the joke books away and turn on the romance.
C'mon Malph, you know The Fonz is right. Think about it. Richie-Girl, Potise-Girl , Malph-no girl. Need I say more?
-Fonzie
Old 12-20-2002, 03:07 PM   #138
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

Malph,
ARE YOU SAYING THE FONZ IS WRRRRR.. WRRR!!? I CAN"T EVEN WRITE IT! The chicks dig a guy with a sense of humor, but want something a little more special when on a date.
A nice song, a quite dinner, with the two of you ALONE. Maybe Some scented candles to make her feel just right, IF you know what I mean. Maybe a nice drive up to inspiration point. Or maybe a nice restarant to show her you care about her, not you.Put the joke books away and turn on the romance.
C'mon Malph, you know The Fonz is right. Think about it. Richie-Girl, Potise-Girl , Malph-no girl. Need I say more?
-Fonzie

*LOL* These letters are killing me! They're so funny! Remember the episode when Ralph thought all girl were into his jokes, but his date kept dumping him? Fonz tried to give him advice, but when it didn't work, he resorted to doing his impersonations again. Finally, Fonzie convinced him to save the jokes ands impersonations for the boys. Poor Ralph. He'll just never get it.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:09 PM   #139
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Fonzie,

Good point. I never thought about it like that. I can be just as charming and sophisticated as anyone. In fact, more so! Just show me to those girls. I'll show them romance!

Ralph
Old 12-20-2002, 03:58 PM   #140
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:

*LOL* These letters are killing me! They're so funny! Remember the episode when Ralph thought all girl were into his jokes, but his date kept dumping him? Fonz tried to give him advice, but when it didn't work, he resorted to doing his impersonations again. Finally, Fonzie convinced him to save the jokes ands impersonations for the boys. Poor Ralph. He'll just never get it.

Funny enough, I forgot that ep. I actually came up with that reply based on what I thought Fonze would say (or similar). Guess I was right!
Old 12-20-2002, 04:00 PM   #141
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Fonzie,

Good point. I never thought about it like that. I can be just as charming and sophisticated as anyone. In fact, more so! Just show me to those girls. I'll show them romance!

Ralph

And Ralph, no groucho glasses either.
-Fonzie
Old 12-20-2002, 04:45 PM   #142
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

Funny enough, I forgot that ep. I actually came up with that reply based on what I thought Fonze would say (or similar). Guess I was right!

*LOL* See, you're the perfect "Dear Fonzie"! You know him well!
Old 12-21-2002, 12:32 AM   #143
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Dear Fonzie--
Im in a real bind here. Im stuck between two guys who are both madly in love with me (only two?!?!? ). Anyways, Richie and Conan both want me, but I cant choose. Im ready to settle down. Everytime I try and make a decision, Richie & Conan start fighting and Im the one who has to break them up. I dont know what to do!! I cant marry them both! Oh Fonzie.. whats a girl to do?

--Signed,
Torn Between Two RedHeads
Old 12-21-2002, 10:24 AM   #144
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
Dear Fonzie--
Im in a real bind here. Im stuck between two guys who are both madly in love with me (only two?!?!? ). Anyways, Richie and Conan both want me, but I cant choose. Im ready to settle down. Everytime I try and make a decision, Richie & Conan start fighting and Im the one who has to break them up. I dont know what to do!! I cant marry them both! Oh Fonzie.. whats a girl to do?

--Signed,
Torn Between Two RedHeads

Dear Torn,
You say both are in love with you, but talk is cheap. Who's proving it? I bet Richie spends loves to spend time with you. As a close personal freind of The Fonz, I can tell you he's dependable too.
Conan, now THAT's a different story. He's all hollywood. I'm sure he buys lots of great stuff, even lets you go on shopping sprees. But what is HE doing during those spress. I"ll tell what he's doing! He's off romancing hollywood starlets, that's what he's doing. Oh yeah! I know he looks and sounds so innocent by AAYYY, The Fonz has his sources.
There's an old saying "You in Richie's arms is worth more than Conan's credit card charms" Whoaaaa.
-Fonzie
Old 12-21-2002, 11:05 AM   #145
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

Dear Torn,
You say both are in love with you, but talk is cheap. Who's proving it? I bet Richie spends loves to spend time with you. As a close personal freind of The Fonz, I can tell you he's dependable too.
Conan, now THAT's a different story. He's all hollywood. I'm sure he buys lots of great stuff, even lets you go on shopping sprees. But what is HE doing during those spress. I"ll tell what he's doing! He's off romancing hollywood starlets, that's what he's doing. Oh yeah! I know he looks and sounds so innocent by AAYYY, The Fonz has his sources.
There's an old saying "You in Richie's arms is worth more than Conan's credit card charms" Whoaaaa.
-Fonzie

I love that last line! You are so clever, FonzForever.

Would it be wrong to cheat on Fonzie behind his back? Would Fonzie ever punch a girl? There's this really cute guy I know. Yes, he thinks he's in love with someone else, but as soon as I can find a way to change his thinking, that will be all over. *sinister laugh*
Old 12-21-2002, 11:21 AM   #146
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:

I love that last line! You are so clever, FonzForever.

Hey, that rhymes!
Quote:

Would it be wrong to cheat on Fonzie behind his back? Would Fonzie ever punch a girl? There's this really cute guy I know. Yes, he thinks he's in love with someone else, but as soon as I can find a way to change his thinking, that will be all over. *sinister laugh*

I don't think The Fonz would hit a girl ,but given his high standards that would be the end of it, I'd say.
A word the wise: Unless said guy is being serioulsy wronged, people normally don't change their thinking or emotions when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, I just gave real advice. Hope you don't mind. And it's not even the coffee talk thread. *Cringe*
Old 12-21-2002, 11:41 AM   #147
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Quote:

I don't think The Fonz would hit a girl ,but given his high standards that would be the end of it, I'd say.
A word the wise: Unless said guy is being serioulsy wronged, people normally don't change their thinking or emotions when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, I just gave real advice. Hope you don't mind. And it's not even the coffee talk thread. *Cringe*

Thanks for the advice. You're right! It's not like any other guy could ever measure up to the Fonz anyway.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:57 PM   #148
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

Quote:

Dear Torn,
-Fonzie

That last line is funny! You're so good at being the Fonz!
Old 12-21-2002, 10:54 PM   #149
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Hehhe. But FONNZIEE!!!! Conans not Hollywood! Hes...NYC!!!
Old 12-21-2002, 10:55 PM   #150
FonzForever
Forum Regular
A classic

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz

That last line is funny! You're so good at being the Fonz!

I've had a long time to practice!
Attached Images