Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2002, 11:19 PM   #106
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,728
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Yay!!! Ohhhh Chaaaachi? where's my little love dumpling...


__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/b]
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:23 PM   #107
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Yay!!! Ohhhh Chaaaachi? where's my little love dumpling...

Chachi-- *sees Lil Kelso* Wa wa wa!
Ralph- You've got to be kidding me. Even Chachi gets a chick? That's so unfair!
Fonzie-- That's life
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:25 PM   #108
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,772
Default

Hey! Where's my Shirley-Whirley-Kins @?
__________________
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:28 PM   #109
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Hehehe. I missed so much. Welcome Katie. You are one of us now. We will take you through the rigourous course on how to train your man and make put him under your spell.


Anyways..

Fonzie--
Lastnight Richie mumbed Blueberry Hill and mentioned something about "The Alamo" whats the Alamo Fonzie?!?!? Is he from out of town?? AHHHH.
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:34 PM   #110
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,772
Default

109 posts! WHOA!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:41 PM   #111
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
Hehehe. I missed so much. Welcome Katie. You are one of us now. We will take you through the rigourous course on how to train your man and make put him under your spell.


Anyways..

Fonzie--
Lastnight Richie mumbed Blueberry Hill and mentioned something about "The Alamo" whats the Alamo Fonzie?!?!? Is he from out of town?? AHHHH.


Fonzie: Now listen closely MCOB, I know my friend Red veeerrrryyy well. He only sings that song when an attractive, cool woman has pleased him. I don't know what you did, but keep doing it.

CG-- *romantic sigh* Remember the Alamo? There were no suvivors. My advice? Let Richie conquor you! Fonzie, why don't we ever go to the Alamao?

Fonzie-- All in good time, sweetheart. *Fonzie puts his arm around her shoulder. They walk to the jukebox. Fonzie taps his fist on it and it plays "Earth Angel." They dance.*
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:46 PM   #112
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

I have a question. Chachi, how is your singing career coming along?

Richie-- Don't you want to move back to Milwaukee and live permantently? Imagine it: MCOB and you, WD and Potsie, Lil Kelso and Chachi, and Fonzie and me all hanging out together. It will be like old times for you guys, only now you'll have girls!

Ralph: What about me? I know! You're hiding all the girls who are lining up ready to marry me, because you want to pick out just the right one for me. She'll be the most beautiful of them all!

Fonzie-- Yeah, Malph, that's it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:49 PM   #113
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,772
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
I have a question. Chachi, how is your singing career coming along?

Richie-- Don't you want to move back to Milwaukee and live permantently? Imagine it: MCOB and you, WD and Potsie, Lil Kelso and Chachi, and Fonzie and me all hanging out together. It will be like old times for you guys, only now you'll have girls!

Ralph: What about me? I know! You're hiding all the girls who are lining up ready to marry me, because you want to pick out just the right one for me. She'll be the most beautiful of them all!

Fonzie-- Yeah, Malph, that's it.
Poor Ralph!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:49 PM   #114
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
I have a question. Chachi, how is your singing career coming along?

Richie-- Don't you want to move back to Milwaukee and live permantently? Imagine it: MCOB and you, WD and Potsie, Lil Kelso and Chachi, and Fonzie and me all hanging out together. It will be like old times for you guys, only now you'll have girls!

Ralph: What about me? I know! You're hiding all the girls who are lining up ready to marry me, because you want to pick out just the right one for me. She'll be the most beautiful of them all!

Fonzie-- Yeah, Malph, that's it.
Lets all move to Knapp St.

Thats it everyone! Im going to the Alamo! See you later! If I survive..








  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 11:59 PM   #115
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Lets all move to Knapp St.

Thats it everyone! Im going to the Alamo! See you later! If I survive..










*Richie puts his arm around MCOB and they walk out toward the door.*
Richie-- *singing* I ffooouunnndd mmyyyy thrriilllllll......up on Blueberry Hiiiilllllll.......*grins*
*Suddenly, a masked man appears at the door, wearing a cape and costume with a large "C" on it.*
Man-- You! With the red hair! Unhand my woman, now!
Richie-- Who are you?
MCOB-- Conan? Is that you?
*Conan takes off his mask*
Conan-- MCOB, you CAN'T leave me! I'll die without you!
MCOB-- Aawwww.......Consie......
Richie-- Listen Bucko, you'd better not stand in our way.....MCOB is MY chick!
MCOB-- Now Richie, listen. Conan can't survive without me. He loves me as much as you do.
Richie-- So you're choosing him over me?
MCOB-- Who said anything about choosing? *wraps an arm around each of them* Didn't anyone ever teach you two about sharing? *the three walk out the door*


OK, I can't help it. When I read all of your posts, my mind starts thinking up these scenes and I have to write them down. They're just too funny!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:01 AM   #116
Stormtracker TF
Moderator
Forum Idol
Member
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Dearborn, Michigan
Posts: 101,772
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



*Richie puts his arm around MCOB and they walk out toward the door.*
Richie-- *singing* I ffooouunnndd mmyyyy thrriilllllll......up on Blueberry Hiiiilllllll.......*grins*
*Suddenly, a masked man appears at the door, wearing a cape and costume with a large "C" on it.*
Man-- You! With the red hair! Unhand my woman, now!
Richie-- Who are you?
MCOB-- Conan? Is that you?
*Conan takes off his mask*
Conan-- MCOB, you CAN'T leave me! I'll die without you!
MCOB-- Aawwww.......Consie......
Richie-- Listen Bucko, you'd better not stand in our way.....MCOB is MY chick!
MCOB-- Now Richie, listen. Conan can't survive without me. He loves me as much as you do.
Richie-- So you're choosing him over me?
MCOB-- Who said anything about choosing? *wraps an arm around each of them* Didn't anyone ever teach you two about sharing? *the three walk out the door*


OK, I can't help it. When I read all of your posts, my mind starts thinking up these scenes and I have to write them down. They're just too funny!

LOL that WAS funny!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:05 AM   #117
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz

Poor Ralph!

*LOL* I know, I even feel sorry for making him the butt of all my jokes. But, so far, we don't have anyone who wants him. Hopefully, someone will step up and take him off my hands. We all should do a roleplay where we represent the characters we are a couple with. You and Shirley Feeney, WD and Potsie, Lil Kelso and Chachi, MCOB and Richie (and Conan too? ) and Fonzie and me. I'll continue playing Ralph until someone else wants to. It's too chaotic trying to be all these people though. I'm really getting confused!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:11 AM   #118
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



*Richie puts his arm around MCOB and they walk out toward the door.*
Richie-- *singing* I ffooouunnndd mmyyyy thrriilllllll......up on Blueberry Hiiiilllllll.......*grins*
*Suddenly, a masked man appears at the door, wearing a cape and costume with a large "C" on it.*
Man-- You! With the red hair! Unhand my woman, now!
Richie-- Who are you?
MCOB-- Conan? Is that you?
*Conan takes off his mask*
Conan-- MCOB, you CAN'T leave me! I'll die without you!
MCOB-- Aawwww.......Consie......
Richie-- Listen Bucko, you'd better not stand in our way.....MCOB is MY chick!
MCOB-- Now Richie, listen. Conan can't survive without me. He loves me as much as you do.
Richie-- So you're choosing him over me?
MCOB-- Who said anything about choosing? *wraps an arm around each of them* Didn't anyone ever teach you two about sharing? *the three walk out the door*


OK, I can't help it. When I read all of your posts, my mind starts thinking up these scenes and I have to write them down. They're just too funny!
Hhehe. My first love triangle. *sigh*

I must say, I like the way that ended!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:14 AM   #119
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Moderator
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,712
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl


*LOL* I know, I even feel sorry for making him the butt of all my jokes. But, so far, we don't have anyone who wants him. Hopefully, someone will step up and take him off my hands. We all should do a roleplay where we represent the characters we are a couple with. You and Shirley Feeney, WD and Potsie, Lil Kelso and Chachi, MCOB and Richie (and Conan too? ) and Fonzie and me. I'll continue playing Ralph until someone else wants to. It's too chaotic trying to be all these people though. I'm really getting confused!
Ha. Poor Malph. Theres not too many girls on here! Weve got CamQueen, ShortCake, CaitlinMoore, and a couple others. Come on ladies! Times running out! LOl
RolePlay..sounds fun!!
Would I want to be Conan? Would I want to be Conan?!??!?!!?!?!

No need for you to ask again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:23 AM   #120
CollegeGirl
Senior Member
Spike Loves Buffy
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Ha. Poor Malph. Theres not too many girls on here! Weve got CamQueen, ShortCake, CaitlinMoore, and a couple others. Come on ladies! Times running out! LOl
RolePlay..sounds fun!!
Would I want to be Conan? Would I want to be Conan?!??!?!!?!?!

No need for you to ask again.

I'll take that as an affirmative! Conan is so funny!! I only started watching him after I came here and kept reading your lines about him in in your posts. I was like, after all this hype, I had to check him out. I think he'd be cool to add to a roleplay.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.