Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Netflix's Atypical Returns Sept. 7; GSN Brings Back John Michael Higgins Game Show
Antenna TV's Alice Labor Day Marathon; NBC App Adds Saved by the Bell and Heroes
Fresh off the Boat Launches Sept. 1 on UPtv; New Sabrina Begins Oct. 26 on Netflix
Netflix Gets Paul Rudd Comedy from IFC; Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj Coming to Netflix
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 13, 2018)
SitcomOnline Digest: Discussions Underway for New Seasons of The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family; Trial & Error Looking for Home for Third Season
Fri-Yay: Orange Is the New Black Season 6: A Tightrope Between Comedy and Drama; King of the Hill Labor Day Marathon on Comedy Central
Antenna TV's Coach Back-to-Football Bowl; Nick Drama Returns for Season 2 in September


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2002, 12:52 AM   #46
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



*LOL* Thank you! I think it's all due to watching Conan hold that award. I want one too! I could be the most talented derranged lunatic, whaddaya think?
Conan kinda gives everyone that effect.. just let it roll!



A tank..LMAO!
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 12:55 AM   #47
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
*Richie and MCOB are walking out arm in arm. Both are grinning from ear to ear.*
Richie-- *singing* I found my thrrrriillllll........






Got that right, White_Daisy!

Last edited by ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤; 12-16-2002 at 12:58 AM.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 06:50 PM   #48
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

From what I heard...CollegeGirl's gonna me a Mommy!!



But you know me... Im such a gossip! Just call me LooseLips Cunningham!! Oh wait.. you thought I got that nickname for something else??


¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 07:21 PM   #49
White_Daisy
blank
Senior Member
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Any questions for Potsie, he won't move!! (motions to Potsie, being held by his feet, tied to the ceiling) really!! he won't!
__________________
<marquee>I love you, Potsie Webber</marquee>
<center>
"H14...My favorite letter, my favorite number"
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #50
Moonlight Lady
Member
Forum Veteran
 
Moonlight Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 18, 2002
Posts: 16,044
Default

Okay, I do.

Potsie: First of all, you have a terrific singing voice. I just wanted to tell you that.

Okay, this is kinda personal and if you don't wanna answer it i'll totally understand.

Why is your father so mean to you? You would think he'd be proud to have a nice guy like you for a son.
__________________
[

Moonlight Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 08:13 PM   #51
White_Daisy
blank
Senior Member
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Okay, I do.

Potsie: First of all, you have a terrific singing voice. I just wanted to tell you that.

Okay, this is kinda personal and if you don't wanna answer it i'll totally understand.

Why is your father so mean to you? You would think he'd be proud to have a nice guy like you for a son.
Thanks, Lil Kelso, well..about my father

See White_Daisy told me that my father was so horrible to me because he couldn't stand me. I'm not the smartest person in the world, even though White_Daisy tells me that I do have the kindest heart. I don't hold it against him, he was a troubled troubled man. But now I'm happy and away from him, if someone will get me away from this spit that I'm being roasted on. I had to run into a strange strange girl...oh no! she's turning me around slower for saying that!
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 08:19 PM   #52
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

MmMmMm....Potsie! Who wants seconds?
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 09:47 PM   #53
Moonlight Lady
Member
Forum Veteran
 
Moonlight Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 18, 2002
Posts: 16,044
Default

Don't worry Potsie, White_Daisy is really cool, you're in good hands. : )


Fonzie: Are you aware that there have been a couple of guys, Vinnie Barbarino and Sam Malone, who have tried to copy your coolness. Of course, nobody could ever outcool the Fonz. What are your thoughts on this.
Moonlight Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 11:35 PM   #54
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 101,937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
MmMmMm....Potsie! Who wants seconds?
Hahah! Not a bad idea..New Potsie Noodle soup! Right next to Richie and Ralph noodle soup. Fonzie doesn't have a soup, He has Casserole.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 05:01 AM   #55
wayne
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 03, 2000
Location: portland Oregon, Inspiration Point
Posts: 1,046
Default

For Fonzie: Do you ever see Ritchie? How's he doing in the movie business?
__________________
wayne's world
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:50 PM   #56
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil Kelso
Fonzie: Are you aware that there have been a couple of guys, Vinnie Barbarino and Sam Malone, who have tried to copy your coolness. Of course, nobody could ever outcool the Fonz. What are your thoughts on this.

Fonzie-- Yeah, I know of these guys. And I think it's cool that they're trying to be cool. Obviously they're never gonna outcool the Fonz, Ayyhh! But, there's a nerd on Family Ties, Nick something or other, who is border line uncool. He stole my leather jacket and "Heeeeyyyy" because he thought it would make him cool. Stealing is NOT cool! People need to find their own identity. That is what makes them cool. Both Vinnie and Sam found their cool trademarks.

CG-- So what makes a person cool?

Fonzie-- Cool comes from within a person. It's all about being in touch with who you are and believing in yourself. It's about having total self confidence. It's about being able to walk up to any man, no matter his size, and making HIM back down. It's about being able to walk up to any woman, no matter how good looking she is, and be able to kiss her.

CG-- So, you have a habbit of walking up to women and just kissing them?

Fonzie-- Aaayyhhhhhh.......I'm the Fonz! Strange women have a habbit of walking up and kissing me.

*two women walk into Arnold's and spot Fonzie. As they walk up to him, CollegeGirl takes out a baseballl bat.*

CollegeGirl-- Would you two like to play a game of baseball with me?
Women-- No thanks. We don't play baseball.
CollegeGirl-- I repeat, Would you two like to play baseball with me? *glares at them and taps her bat into her hand*
Women-- Oh! *scared* Sure, we'd love to. Where's the ball?
CG-- Oh, I forgot to bring the ball. Your heads will serve nicely, though.
Women-- Are you joking?
CG-- Do I *look* like I'm joking?
*women run out of Arnold's as fast as they can*
CG-- Now, that's better

Last edited by CollegeGirl; 12-18-2002 at 04:57 PM.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:53 PM   #57
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
CG-- So what makes a person cool?
And I thought it was the bike!!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 04:58 PM   #58
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 101,937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl



Fonzie-- Yeah, I know of these guys. And I think it's cool that they're trying to be cool. Obviously they're never gonna outcool the Fonz, Ayyhh! But, there's a nerd on Family Ties, Nick something or other, who is border line uncool. He stole my leather jacket and "Heeeeyyyy" because he thought it would make him cool. Stealing is NOT cool! People need to find their own identity. That is what makes them cool. Both Vinnie and Sam found their cool trademarks.

CG-- So what makes a person cool?

Fonzie-- Cool comes from within a person. It's all about being in touch with who you are and believing in yourself. It's about having total self confidence. It's about being able to walk up to any man, no matter his size, and making HIM back down. It's about being able to walk up to any woman, no matter how good looking she is, and be able to kiss her.

CG-- So, you have a habbit of walking up to women and just kissing them?

Fonzie-- Aaayyhhhhhh.......I'm the Fonz! Strange women have a habbit of walking up and kissing me.

*two women walk into Arnold's and spot Fonzie. As they walk up to him, CollegeGirl takes out a baseballl bat.*

CollegeGirl-- Would you two like to play a game of baseball with me?
Women-- No thanks. We don't play baseball.
CollegeGirl-- I repeat, Would you two like to play baseball with me? *glares at them and taps her bat into her hand*
Women-- Oh! *scared* Sure, we'd love to. Where's the ball?
CG-- Oh, I forgot to bring the ball. Your heads will serve nicely, though.
Women-- Are you joking?
CG-- Do I *look* like I'm joking?
*women run out of Arnold's as fast as they can*
CG-- Now, that's better
That's funny!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 05:01 PM   #59
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

And I thought it was the bike!!
Fonzie-- Well, the bike is a big part of it. Obviously, I am known for having a cool bike! CollegeGirl told me the bike is what gave me enough confidence to be truly cool. And I believe anything she says. After all she is a 6-star girl. Whoooaahh!
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 05:11 PM   #60
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl


Fonzie-- Well, the bike is a big part of it. Obviously, I am known for having a cool bike! CollegeGirl told me the bike is what gave me enough confidence to be truly cool. And I believe anything she says. After all she is a 6-star girl. Whoooaahh!
Fonzie--
How can I become a ****** girl?

¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.