Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

New Multicast Network Start TV Launches Sept. 3 with Female Dramas; Insatiable Premieres Aug. 10 with Debby Ryan and Alyssa Milano
Showtime Gets Jillian Bell for Comedy; Rev Run Sitcom Preview
Rugrats Revived on Nickelodeon; Vanilla Ice Project Returns Aug. 11
Guests Line Up for Caroline Rhea Series; UnREAL Season 4 Premieres on Hulu
Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2003, 11:33 PM   #121
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz

I couldn't imagine how many posts this place would get... It would be INSANE!
*nods* Its insane NOW! LOl But.. I like it that way.
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:37 PM   #122
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 101,937
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

*nods* Its insane NOW! LOl But.. I like it that way.
Ditto to that!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:53 PM   #123
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,374
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chad Doody


Yeah, Besides Our board is more than just a Happy Days discussion. Its almost like a 2nd (Nicer) Version of The Chit Chat Board.
It wasn't all FOL, it was a like a second Chit Chat.

Plus, not a lot of people get Hallmark. Almost everyone got N@N. The FOL board was at it's hay-day since Winter 2000 til about the reunion. Since it was off the air for so long, that why no one comes back. Happy Days wasn't off for long periods of time.

But whatever. You can go back to your 'Nicer' version of Chit Chat. I'll go back to my 'deserted' FOL board.
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 11:57 PM   #124
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster


It wasn't all FOL, it was a like a second Chit Chat.

Plus, not a lot of people get Hallmark. Almost everyone got N@N. The FOL board was at it's hay-day since Winter 2000 til about the reunion. Since it was off the air for so long, that why no one comes back. Happy Days wasn't off for long periods of time.

But whatever. You can go back to your 'Nicer' version of Chit Chat. I'll go back to my 'deserted' FOL board.
*chokes up* I.. was Happy Days-less for more than TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!! Tapes, dont count. FOl just went off the air a few months ago, HD left N@N in Oct. 2000. Just came back November 2002. It went to Hallmark, yea, stayed a real long time too!! Ugh. Then TVLAND, brought it, lost it, brought it again.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:04 AM   #125
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,374
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

*chokes up* I.. was Happy Days-less for more than TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!! Tapes, dont count. FOl just went off the air a few months ago, HD left N@N in Oct. 2000. Just came back November 2002. It went to Hallmark, yea, stayed a real long time too!! Ugh. Then TVLAND, brought it, lost it, brought it again.
Me too! No FOL for me for exactly 2 years. lol I'm just saying that FOL hasn't been at a network for more than a year besides USA. It was on USA from 1993 - 1998. Then N@N bought it from September 2000 - June 2001. 9 months! Someone smart works for N@N! lol Then it was on for TVland for just two days. Hallmark had some hope, but I guess four months was enough for them! Basically what I'm saying is that Happy Days is still on. Enjoy it. I already know that I'm screwed cause at this rate, I won't be able to see for a long time.

Didn't mean to stir up trouble, I'm just blowing off steam. lol
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:12 AM   #126
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster


Me too! No FOL for me for exactly 2 years. lol I'm just saying that FOL hasn't been at a network for more than a year besides USA. It was on USA from 1993 - 1998. Then N@N bought it from September 2000 - June 2001. 9 months! Someone smart works for N@N! lol Then it was on for TVland for just two days. Hallmark had some hope, but I guess four months was enough for them! Basically what I'm saying is that Happy Days is still on. Enjoy it. I already know that I'm screwed cause at this rate, I won't be able to see for a long time.

Didn't mean to stir up trouble, I'm just blowing off steam. lol
LOl.. Oh, believe me, I know A LOT about blowing steam for my shows! Ive got them pretty much all on tape, but its not the same when you can watch it "live". Im hoping TVLAND will treat it good, its on N@N @ 4am, but I still catch it like, once a week. They need to put FOL on LifeTime, ABCFamily, or SOMETHING!!!! I miss it!!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:57 AM   #127
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran
 
Czas na Zywiec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 28, 2001
Location: Southwest Side, Chicago
Posts: 18,374
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last year.

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

LOl.. Oh, believe me, I know A LOT about blowing steam for my shows! Ive got them pretty much all on tape, but its not the same when you can watch it "live". Im hoping TVLAND will treat it good, its on N@N @ 4am, but I still catch it like, once a week. They need to put FOL on LifeTime, ABCFamily, or SOMETHING!!!! I miss it!!
Did you have tapes for those two years? lol Because *gasp* I didn't!!! I like completely forgot everything about the show except the name of the school, lol. Sad....
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 01:13 AM   #128
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More proof that this board has become more popular in the last y

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster


Did you have tapes for those two years? lol Because *gasp* I didn't!!! I like completely forgot everything about the show except the name of the school, lol. Sad....
Huh? Oh no!!! What I meant my tapes, I meant for Happy Days & Laverne & Shirley lol, I have 100+. As for FOl.. NADAS! I kick myself now for not taping them.. Id watch it everynite. Oh, but I do have 2 tapes of the 1st CH edition. Oh wow, 2 identical tapes. *throws confetti* Yah, for a while all my trivia faded away. Im still struggling though trying to re-remember their B-Days. I know like, 3.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.