Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Reboot Fever Continues with Talks of Designing Women and Frasier Reboots; E! Gets Busy...Philipps
Netflix's Atypical Returns Sept. 7; GSN Brings Back John Michael Higgins Game Show
Antenna TV's Alice Labor Day Marathon; NBC App Adds Saved by the Bell and Heroes
Fresh off the Boat Launches Sept. 1 on UPtv; New Sabrina Begins Oct. 26 on Netflix
Netflix Gets Paul Rudd Comedy from IFC; Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj Coming to Netflix
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 13, 2018)
SitcomOnline Digest: Discussions Underway for New Seasons of The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family; Trial & Error Looking for Home for Third Season
Fri-Yay: Orange Is the New Black Season 6: A Tightrope Between Comedy and Drama; King of the Hill Labor Day Marathon on Comedy Central


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2002, 01:59 AM   #76
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

OMG! That was so funny! Ahahhahhahaha!!!! Great job!


My fav. part..LOl
Jerry: Oh. Are you a pimp?
Richie: (confused) What's a pimp?
Jerry: Oh, this is rediculous. Tell me...do you even LIVE in a trailer park?
Richie: No. I live in a two-story colonial in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Jerry: (Puts his hand over his eyes) Richie...why are you here?
Richie: Oh. Ok. (Richie stands up and clears his throat) Mom, dad, Joanie...there's something I have to say. I...I left the milk out overnight. I'm sorry. It was a mistake, and it'll never happen again.
(Audience groans, a chair is hurled)
Jerry: (Throws down his stack of 'Springer' cue cards) Who let this Howdy Doody-lookalike in here?
--
Haha...Whats a pimp? Howdy-Doody LOlOl..

And a nice twist @ the end too!!!
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 05:40 PM   #77
White_Daisy
blank
Senior Member
 
White_Daisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2002
Posts: 2,376
Send a message via AIM to White_Daisy Send a message via Yahoo to White_Daisy
Default

CamQueen, great! I can see that happening on Springer! I have a huge essay to write tonight so I won't be writing one tonight, I don't know how this week will go, if I'm not free than on Saturday. But I was thinking of a story...what would have happened if Joanie took that modeling job....
__________________
<marquee>I love you, Potsie Webber</marquee>
<center>
"H14...My favorite letter, my favorite number"
</center>
<center>http://www.obeygiant.com/stickers/bo...happy-days.gif</center>
<center>They Call it Potsie Love</center>
<center>http://www.tvlinksonline.com/boards/...&postid=549343</center>
<center>Warren "Potsie" Webber</center>
<center>
To me, Fonzie is what everyone wants to be, Richie is kind of what everyone wants her son to be. And Potsie, I think, is what everyone is
- Anson Williams
</center>
White_Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:04 PM   #78
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
OMG! That was so funny! Ahahhahhahaha!!!! Great job!


My fav. part..LOl
Jerry: Oh. Are you a pimp?
Richie: (confused) What's a pimp?
Jerry: Oh, this is rediculous. Tell me...do you even LIVE in a trailer park?
Richie: No. I live in a two-story colonial in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Jerry: (Puts his hand over his eyes) Richie...why are you here?
Richie: Oh. Ok. (Richie stands up and clears his throat) Mom, dad, Joanie...there's something I have to say. I...I left the milk out overnight. I'm sorry. It was a mistake, and it'll never happen again.
(Audience groans, a chair is hurled)
Jerry: (Throws down his stack of 'Springer' cue cards) Who let this Howdy Doody-lookalike in here?
--
Haha...Whats a pimp? Howdy-Doody LOlOl..

And a nice twist @ the end too!!!

Yeah ASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! That was my fav too, also w/ Lor Beth and Fonzie togteher atthe ehdn, omg Roger and Richie in the tub together omg That would be soooo funny just looknig at it!
__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/B]
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:06 PM   #79
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 101,937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Istillgotit



Yeah ASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! That was my fav too, also w/ Lor Beth and Fonzie togteher atthe ehdn, omg Roger and Richie in the tub together omg That would be soooo funny just looknig at it!
Yes it would!
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:10 PM   #80
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz


Yes it would!
Yeah!
If it was a Happy Days scsne ,and I saw, id die

Also laast night MsConanOBrien and I ,were talknig on AIM about makign a very soon new thread based on Cona, yep it will be his "If They Mated" bit, but it will be an HD version, like two HD characters marry, this is what would their kid would look like
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:17 PM   #81
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 101,937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Istillgotit


Yeah!
If it was a Happy Days scsne ,and I saw, id die

Also laast night MsConanOBrien and I ,were talknig on AIM about makign a very soon new thread based on Cona, yep it will be his "If They Mated" bit, but it will be an HD version, like two HD characters marry, this is what would their kid would look like
That might be cool.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:25 PM   #82
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Yeah, itll be veyr funny
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 12:37 AM   #83
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by White_Daisy
CamQueen, great! I can see that happening on Springer! I have a huge essay to write tonight so I won't be writing one tonight, I don't know how this week will go, if I'm not free than on Saturday. But I was thinking of a story...what would have happened if Joanie took that modeling job....
LMAO. I always wondered what would happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to find out!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2002, 11:56 PM   #84
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

BUMPING, because I like this thread!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:47 AM   #85
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
OMG! That was so funny! Ahahhahhahaha!!!! Great job!


My fav. part..LOl
Jerry: Oh. Are you a pimp?
Richie: (confused) What's a pimp?
Jerry: Oh, this is rediculous. Tell me...do you even LIVE in a trailer park?
Richie: No. I live in a two-story colonial in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Jerry: (Puts his hand over his eyes) Richie...why are you here?
Richie: Oh. Ok. (Richie stands up and clears his throat) Mom, dad, Joanie...there's something I have to say. I...I left the milk out overnight. I'm sorry. It was a mistake, and it'll never happen again.
(Audience groans, a chair is hurled)
Jerry: (Throws down his stack of 'Springer' cue cards) Who let this Howdy Doody-lookalike in here?
--
Haha...Whats a pimp? Howdy-Doody LOlOl..

And a nice twist @ the end too!!!


*LOL* Oh goodness. This had me in stitches! I can SO see Richie standing there all serious....thinking he did the absolute worst thing in the world by leaving the milk out.


~!~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~

*At hearing Richie's confession, Marion gasps and covers her hand over her mouth*
Marion-- Richard! How could you?!
Howard-- *gags* You WHAT?! I DRANK that milk!!
Joanie-- *watches the audience get upset* Uhhh....big brother, I think you have an even worse problem...
*a chair comes hurling on stage....then another and another*
Ralph-- Hey, it's raining chairs!! *no one finds the joke amusing*
*Fonzie stands up and snaps his fingers. The audience falls silent*
Jerry-- Let's listen to Mr. Fonzarelli. Do you have any secret confessions?
Fonz-- Aaayyhhh....I'm the Fonz. I've got stories that would turn your ears red.
Jerry-- *chuckles* You'd be surprised. I've heard it all. I'm sure nothing you could say could shock me.....
Fonz-- Well, last night I went out with the Hooper Triplets and well....*grins*......I better not say this out loud......*wispers in Jerry's ear*
*Jerry blushes and chuckles*
Jerry-- Oh my! That is impressive!! However, it's not nearly good enough for the show....our audiences want to hear twisted stories. Your experiences are definitely unusual, but......rather normal...
Fonz-- Whooaahh! Did you just call me....*stutters* nooo...nnooorrr....normal?!
*The audience "ooohhh's" at Jerry's just having called Fonzie normal"
Jerry-- Not normal....actually, quite extraordinary. Can you give me pointers later?
Fonz-- *rubs his fingers on his jacket* That's better. Sure, I can give you pointers. The Fonz has compassion for NERDS....
Jerry-- Excuse me?! NERD?! I am no such thing.....*tries to tackle the Fonz, but the Fonz simply steps out of the way and watches Jerry fall on the floor*
Fonz-- The Fonz does NOT fight NERDS....especially not on their turf!
*Jerry, remembering his audience, regains his composure*
Jerry-- You'll have to fogive me for that....Anyway....I read that you, Mr. Fonzarelli, have been having an affair with your best friend Richie Cunningham....
Fonz-- *gasps* WHAT?! Are you NUTSO!?!!
Jerry-- Errrmmmm.....*looks at his cards again* Potsie Webber?
Fonz-- You MUST be NUTSO!!!
Jerry--- *reexamines his cards* That's funny, these have never been wrong before.....Have you been having an affair with Ralph Malph?
Fonz-- Would you like a knuckle sandwhich?! *clenches his fist and snarls at Jerry*
Jerry-- *growing more uncomfortable by the minute* Al Delvecchio? Howard Cunningham?? No...perhaps young Joanie Cunningham?
Fonz-- Will you give it a rest?! I am NOT having an affair with ANY of those people.....but I think my fist has a destined appointment with your face!
*Several guards approach Fonzie, but he gives the thumbs down signal, and they back off.....even Jerry's guards know they are no match for the powers of the Fonz*
Jerry-- *tugs at his shirt collar* My, it's getting awfully warm in here.....can we cut to a commercial break now?
*the camera man nods and they cut to a commercial break*

Last edited by CollegeGirl; 11-21-2002 at 12:58 AM.
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:53 AM   #86
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

LMAO!!!! That was *SO* Funny, CollegeGirl! BRAVO!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 01:01 AM   #87
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
LMAO!!!! That was *SO* Funny, CollegeGirl! BRAVO!
*LOL* Thanks! I meant to just write a couple lines as a reaction to the "milk catastrophe" but it grew and grew and grew.....*LOL*

I guess I just felt the need to clear Fonz's reputation. I think this was more his style.....
CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 01:08 AM   #88
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl


*LOL* Thanks! I meant to just write a couple lines as a reaction to the "milk catastrophe" but it grew and grew and grew.....*LOL*

I guess I just felt the need to clear Fonz's reputation. I think this was more his style.....
Hhaha..doesnt it *always* start with a couple of lines?
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 01:08 AM   #89
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy
Senior Member
 
CollegeGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07, 2002
Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CameraQueen
Theme music plays and audience cheers

Jerry: Thanks and welcome to todays show. Todays topic is "I'm Not As Apple Pie As I Seem!" Let's bring out our first guest...Richie!
(Applause)
Jerry: Thanks for coming today, Richie.
Richie: No problem.
Jerry: So...you have something you'd like to tell your family today?
Richie: That's right Jerry.
Jerry: Okay, bring 'em out!
(Howard, Marion and Joanie come out, Audience applauds)
Jerry: So, Richie...what is it you need to tell your family? Let me guess...are you having an affair with someone?
Richie: Um...no.
Jerry: Are you secretly in love with your sister?
Richie: No.
Jerry: Your mother?
Richie: NO!
Jerry: Your father?
Richie: Ew! No...I'm not secretly in love with anyone.
Jerry: Oh. Are you a pimp?
Richie: (confused) What's a pimp?
Jerry: Oh, this is rediculous. Tell me...do you even LIVE in a trailer park?
Richie: No. I live in a two-story colonial in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Jerry: (Puts his hand over his eyes) Richie...why are you here?
Richie: Oh. Ok. (Richie stands up and clears his throat) Mom, dad, Joanie...there's something I have to say. I...I left the milk out overnight. I'm sorry. It was a mistake, and it'll never happen again.
(Audience groans, a chair is hurled)
Jerry: (Throws down his stack of 'Springer' cue cards) Who let this Howdy Doody-lookalike in here?

Meanwhile...backstage...
(Lori Beth and Fonzie are watching on the monitor)
Lori Beth: You were right Fonz! It worked! I never would've thought it possible, but you actually managed to bribe Richie at the last minute not to tell his family about catching me with Mr. C at Inspiration Point! How did you do it?
Fonzie: (Pats his jacket pocket which conceals the Polaroids of 13 year old Richie and Roger taking a bath together) I have my sources. Whoaaaaaa!

I just read this in its entirety! I love it! I give it a HUGE Fonzarelli thumbs up!




CollegeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:15 AM   #90
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl




*LOL* Oh goodness. This had me in stitches! I can SO see Richie standing there all serious....thinking he did the absolute worst thing in the world by leaving the milk out.


~!~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~~!~~~~~~

*At hearing Richie's confession, Marion gasps and covers her hand over her mouth*
Marion-- Richard! How could you?!
Howard-- *gags* You WHAT?! I DRANK that milk!!
Joanie-- *watches the audience get upset* Uhhh....big brother, I think you have an even worse problem...
*a chair comes hurling on stage....then another and another*
Ralph-- Hey, it's raining chairs!! *no one finds the joke amusing*
*Fonzie stands up and snaps his fingers. The audience falls silent*
Jerry-- Let's listen to Mr. Fonzarelli. Do you have any secret confessions?
Fonz-- Aaayyhhh....I'm the Fonz. I've got stories that would turn your ears red.
Jerry-- *chuckles* You'd be surprised. I've heard it all. I'm sure nothing you could say could shock me.....
Fonz-- Well, last night I went out with the Hooper Triplets and well....*grins*......I better not say this out loud......*wispers in Jerry's ear*
*Jerry blushes and chuckles*
Jerry-- Oh my! That is impressive!! However, it's not nearly good enough for the show....our audiences want to hear twisted stories. Your experiences are definitely unusual, but......rather normal...
Fonz-- Whooaahh! Did you just call me....*stutters* nooo...nnooorrr....normal?!
*The audience "ooohhh's" at Jerry's just having called Fonzie normal"
Jerry-- Not normal....actually, quite extraordinary. Can you give me pointers later?
Fonz-- *rubs his fingers on his jacket* That's better. Sure, I can give you pointers. The Fonz has compassion for NERDS....
Jerry-- Excuse me?! NERD?! I am no such thing.....*tries to tackle the Fonz, but the Fonz simply steps out of the way and watches Jerry fall on the floor*
Fonz-- The Fonz does NOT fight NERDS....especially not on their turf!
*Jerry, remembering his audience, regains his composure*
Jerry-- You'll have to fogive me for that....Anyway....I read that you, Mr. Fonzarelli, have been having an affair with your best friend Richie Cunningham....
Fonz-- *gasps* WHAT?! Are you NUTSO!?!!
Jerry-- Errrmmmm.....*looks at his cards again* Potsie Webber?
Fonz-- You MUST be NUTSO!!!
Jerry--- *reexamines his cards* That's funny, these have never been wrong before.....Have you been having an affair with Ralph Malph?
Fonz-- Would you like a knuckle sandwhich?! *clenches his fist and snarls at Jerry*
Jerry-- *growing more uncomfortable by the minute* Al Delvecchio? Howard Cunningham?? No...perhaps young Joanie Cunningham?
Fonz-- Will you give it a rest?! I am NOT having an affair with ANY of those people.....but I think my fist has a destined appointment with your face!
*Several guards approach Fonzie, but he gives the thumbs down signal, and they back off.....even Jerry's guards know they are no match for the powers of the Fonz*
Jerry-- *tugs at his shirt collar* My, it's getting awfully warm in here.....can we cut to a commercial break now?
*the camera man nods and they cut to a commercial break*
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.