Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 13, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-02-2002, 12:15 AM   #136
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

Me too. I think of ideas when Im in bed... but forget the next day!!

Same here!
Old 01-14-2003, 03:42 AM   #137
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

LOl. With all this Mafia and ALF stuff going down, I think this calls for a serious Jerry Springer episode!!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 01:11 PM   #138
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

I love reading these. I love them... Yes, I think another Jerry Springer episode is necessary.

Old 01-15-2003, 10:37 PM   #139
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by Katie_NY
I love reading these. I love them... Yes, I think another Jerry Springer episode is necessary.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:42 PM   #140
CollegeGirl
Spike Loves Buffy

Location: Sunnydale: The Land of The Vamps, Monsters, And Things That Go Bump

*LOL* OK, so we're all ready to read it. Who's going to write it?
Old 01-15-2003, 11:55 PM   #141
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Quote:
Originally posted by CollegeGirl
*LOL* OK, so we're all ready to read it. Who's going to write it?
*looks around looking for volunteers*
Old 06-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #142
Bea
Banned!!
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Bea
Cool Jerry Springer and Happy Days

I could just imagne an episode where Richie became a Jerry Springer-esque presenter for a Jerry Springer-ish show.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:58 AM   #143
Bea
Banned!!
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Bea
Default Jerry Springer and Happy Days

Richie: Ladies and Gentlemen, on today's ‘Richie Cunningham Show’, we'll be talking about ‘Men Who Had Sex Behind Their Partner’s Backs’. Let's bring out Pinky Tuscadero!
(Pinky nervously walking on stage)

Richie: Pinky, welcome to the show.
Pinky: Hey, Rich, my ex-boyfriend, Fonzie, said he had something real important to tell me. But I never knew he’d bring me out in front of a live audience.
(Audience oooh's)
Richie: Well, on that cue, let's bring out FONZIE!!!!
(Audience screams hysterically, Fonzie walks out)
Fonzie: Uh, hey, Pinky.
Richie: Fonz, do you have something important to tell Pinky?
Fonzie: Yeah, Rich, just give me a moment (voice starts to break). Pinky, you know we dated at least seven times. You're the greatest people on this earth since leather jackets were invented and I adore you with all my heart. But your kid sis Leather....she's been special to me....verrrry special.....
Pinky: (starts to understand) how...special?
Fonzie: Pinky.....I slept with your sister!
(Pinky gets up to attack Fonzie, but Ralph stops her. Pinky rushes at him and manages to kick him)
Fonzie: I know you're upset. And I'm....s--so--s-sorry to say this, but she said that she’d do it again if she has to!
(Pinky tries harder to kill Fonzie)
Richie: Well, let's bring out Leather Tusceadero!
(Audience boos, Leather walks out on stage and she and Pinky "go at it" on stage, Pinky starts to scream and curse)
Leather: Look, bitch, I'm very sorry to hurt you, but it started so long ago! We had our bits and pieces of affairs when he wasn't living in the house yet. But when you dated Fonzie (she rubs Fonzie's hand), we became very close. All those times I'd go up there for "advice" from Fonzie...yeah...we did more than talk!
(Pinky breaks lose from Ralph and almost kills Leather, but Fonzie steps in and they have a little fight till Potsie breaks them up, Audience: RALPH RALPH RALPH)
Pinky: You’re the little bitch!!!
Fonzie: Ladies, there’s something else……….
Pinky and Leather: WHAT??
Richie: Fonz...you have something to tell Leather and Pinky, don't you?
(Audience: Ooooh, Pinky and Leather stare hard at Fonzie and stop struggling to watch)
Fonzie: Ladies, you can't blame me for this. I was...tired..and I needed someone...you weren't there...I thought it wouldn't amount to anything....
Richie: Let's bring out the other woman!
(Audience screams as a figure walks out)
Joanie: What’s going on here?
Richie: Ladies and Gents, Joanie Cunningham!!!
(Pinky and Leather stare cruelly at Fonzie)
Pinky: How could you give me and Leather up (motions to self and Leather) for a bitch?!?!
Joanie: Leather, Pinky....it's perfectly understandable that Fonzie would want to give you two up for me but me and Lori Beth, we look alike, so people won't suspect anything when they notice that Little Richie looks a lot like Richie...
Fonzie: That's ridiculous. I gave Red my personal permission to father his child...
Richie: You’re right, Fonz
Joanie: And I’m also pregnant and Chachi’s not the dad!!!
Fonzie: I get a call from Chach and he wants me to do him a favor. Well, I get Shortcake a little tipsy....9 months later....sigh, I never knew how accurate I was...
Leather: And so how does this stupid plan lead to an extra affair, Fonz?!?!
Fonzie: Well, you see....I...uh....er...whoa...
Joanie: Leather, Pinky (puts one arm each around Pinky and Leather). I promised this little favor...if Chach would do the Fonz a favor...
Pinky: (glaring at Joanie) Joanie!
Joanie: Pinky, you'll be suprised how much confidence that little favor Chachi gave Fonzie
Fonzie: believe me, ladies, it was a one time thing that....became a two time thing
Fonzie: Well, we're sure this arguement can go on forever, but we have a suprise for all of you. He's been listening backstage and trust me...he's not pleased. Ladies and Gents, CHACHI ARCOLA!!!!
(Audience cheers and Chachi walks out on stage angrily. He walks over to Joanie and hits her over the head. Ralph lets go of Leather to go stop him and she rushes at Joanie. Leather hits Joanie from behind and Ralph stands there laughing till Potsie hits him round the back of his head. Potsie manages to restrain them all)
Chachi: DEATH DO US PART!!!! SOUND FAMILIAR?!?!? WELL WE'RE GONNA PART! AND I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S GONNA DIE!!
Joanie: Chach, trust me, you have...a special...but different part of my heart
Joanie: That baby in your stomach isn't even gonna be fathered by it’s own $@%!$@% father!!
Fonzie: Chach, you gotta admit. You knew that it wasn't you, it was me!
Chachi: Arthur Fonzarelli, you sicko, I'll have you arrested for this.
Richie: Calm down, calm down. Joanie, this is your husband. You knew you were in love with Fonzie but yet you married him and you can't even give the guy a good life?
Pinky: Fonzie loves me!
(Pinky knees her and Joanie sits there, distraught)
Richie: Chachi, you read your wedding vows for yourself?!?! Do you all have any decency?! Why am I asking them that? I'm hosting the show!
Fonzie: Hey, Red, Joanie married my cousin so people wouldn't question our love any more (Ralph and Potsie laughs). Gentlemen, I'm gonna make your heads fly!
Richie: Well, that's all the time we have today folks, but we have one last suprise for you. LORI BETH CUNNINGHAM!
(Audience cheers but quickly dies down when they see how Lori Beth is dressed. She's wearing the same outfit Britney Spears wore in her Baby, One More Time video)
Lori Beth: People, stop this now...