Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Laverne & Shirley links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Laverne & Shirley Photo Gallery

Laverne & Shirley - The Complete First Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Complete First Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Second Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Second Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Third Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Third Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Fourth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Fourth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Fifth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Fifth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Sixth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Sixth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Seventh Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Seventh Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Eighth and Final Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Eighth and Final Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Complete Series

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Laverne & Shirley
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-05-2002, 10:10 PM   #16
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween

Send a message via AIM to Fleet

Hi, kelly brester and Lil Kelso...

Yes, I can say for sure that she read everybody's post. Actually, I intended to just give her those two threads for her to read later. But she started reading it right away, one page after the other! Although she did not make any comments about a particular post, she seemed very pleased as to what her fans were saying. I mean, wouldn't anybody like to hear things like "Happy Birthday," or "I love Cindy Williams?"

This is the second time she has been at this show, so what I'll do if she comes to another one is bring my copies of those posts and ask her how she liked them.

It would be great if Cindy would post here. I should have asked her if she is ever online. I did ask her, just before I gave her the copies, if she has heard of "Sitcoms Online." She said she has not but maybe she will take a look since I mentioned it.
Old 11-05-2002, 11:01 PM   #17
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default thank you fleet

thanks fleet she probaly knows how much i love her and i allways wil and thank so much for my post on fansof cindy williams speak i hope that cindy will like all of the post thank you kelly.
Old 11-05-2002, 11:47 PM   #18
Fleet
Forum Veteran

Default Re: thank you fleet

Quote:
Originally posted by kelly brester
thanks fleet she probaly knows how much i love her and i allways wil and thank so much for my post on fansof cindy williams speak i hope that cindy will like all of the post thank you kelly.

You're welcome, kelly brester.

Cindy was at the show for two days. The first day, I gave her copies of old National Enquirer articles. I was thinking what could I give her the next day and I thought of printing some threads abut her from this message board. I am very glad I thought of it. When a letter is sent to a celebrity you really don't know if he or she has actually read it. This way, since I gave her these two threads in person, I know she has seen it for sure. (No doubts!)

I almost forgot, the first time she came to this show, I gave her a copy of a survey I did at work. I asked co-workers to "vote" for Cindy or Penny. I asked them to just put their name under the photo of both actresses. Cindy won, 7 to 2! Cindy has a copy of this!
Old 11-06-2002, 12:03 AM   #19
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Forum Legend
MISS APRIL

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Ahh! Thats so cool Fleet!!! I hope she comes here sometime
Old 11-06-2002, 08:07 PM   #20
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default hey fleet do you know if cindy williams eeps her hair short or long im trying to kee

hey fleet do you know if cindy keeps her hair cut short or long i get my hair cut short so i look like shirley i have dark brownish and dark black and grayhair so please let me know when you going to get the pictures of you and cindy and penny on thank you i want to see them ok thanks oh by the way hi cindy i love you.kelly
Old 11-06-2002, 08:17 PM   #21
Fleet
Forum Veteran

Default Re: hey fleet do you know if cindy williams eeps her hair short or long im trying to kee

Quote:
hey fleet do you know if cindy keeps her hair cut short or long i get my hair cut short so i look like shirley i have dark brownish and dark black and grayhair so please let me know when you going to get the pictures of you and cindy and penny on thank you i want to see them ok thanks oh by the way hi cindy i love you.kelly

Hi kelly,

Cindy's hair is short. Color is either black or very, very dark brown. I did not see any gray hair (it's possible that she colors her hair). Penny's hair is longer; shoulder length.

I'll try to get my scanner connected by this weekend. This last show, there was one photo taken of Cindy, Penny and myself. For the show last year, one photo was taken of Cindy and I, and the next day at the show, I took one of Cindy at her autograph table.

Fleet
Old 11-07-2002, 10:04 AM   #22
britt britt
Catherine O'Hara

Send a message via ICQ to britt britt

aahh thats so cool!
Destiny rules
That the spirits are ruthless
With the paths they choose
It's not being together
It's just following the rules
No one's a fool

Old 11-08-2002, 06:45 PM   #23
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default so fleet you gave her mine and lil kelso is that the only ones you gave her? kelly di

fleet your sure that cindy read my post and lil kelso post to did you tell her hii for me i hope so thank you ps hi cindy i love you xxoxxo love kelly.
Old 11-08-2002, 11:57 PM   #24
Fleet
Forum Veteran

Default Re: so fleet you gave her mine and lil kelso is that the only ones you gave her? kelly di

Quote:
fleet your sure that cindy read my post and lil kelso post to did you tell her hii for me i hope so thank you ps hi cindy i love you xxoxxo love kelly.

Yes, kelly brester, I am sure that Cindy read your post! I'll tell you what... if she is at a future show (and I hope she is), I will make another copy of your post (and Lil Kelso and britt britt) and point out each of your posts and I'll take note if she has any comments about them.

In the meantime, let's hope she will somehow enter a posting on this message board!

Fleet
Old 11-09-2002, 09:36 AM   #25
britt britt
Catherine O'Hara

Send a message via ICQ to britt britt
Default Re: Re: so fleet you gave her mine and lil kelso is that the only ones you gave her? kelly di

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet

Yes, kelly brester, I am sure that Cindy read your post! I'll tell you what... if she is at a future show (and I hope she is), I will make another copy of your post (and Lil Kelso and britt britt) and point out each of your posts and I'll take note if she has any comments about them.

In the meantime, let's hope she will somehow enter a posting on this message board!

Fleet

aaaahhh thats awesome!! thank you!!
Old 11-10-2002, 10:43 PM   #26
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default hey fleet you better try to get cindy on here im going crazy to find out what cindy

hey fleet can you ask cindy williams to send me a message and let me know if she going to send me an autograph i would llike an auotgraph please cindy where are you kelly
Old 11-10-2002, 10:51 PM   #27
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default hey fllet i think that cindy just answerd me she said i love you kelly oh my god i hh

fleet you must of had cindy on here because i read somethiung and it said kelly i love you could it be from her personally? britt what do you think yyes or no ps cindy i love you to girl ally my loveing i will send to you cindy ill be true oh ya whoo .
Old 11-12-2002, 12:33 AM   #28
Fleet
Forum Veteran

kelly brester:

Where did you read that "something" you mentioned? On this message board? Or was it a private email?

Anyway, Cindy would have the opportunity to post here because on the copies of the threads I gave her, it does have this website address. Maybe she or someone she knows (her agent?) who is more computer-literate posted something.

Unfortunately, the only contact I've had with Cindy is at those celebrity/autograph shows. Of course, if she ever invites me to her house, I would certainly go. Not likely, though.

Cindy was at the last autograph show in Oct., the shows for next year are in January, April, June and Oct. If she comes to another one, I'm guessing it will be either the April or June shows. Most celebs like to skip one or two shows, so that more fans will be waiting to get their autograph. Also, I've heard that there sometimes is a waiting list because so many celebrities want to be in the show.

I have a good idea. The next show she is at, I will give her your private email and the emails of the other CW fans. That may help out. I guess I should have asked her if she has a computer and if she is online. Her daughter and son probably have computers.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:32 PM   #29
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Default nevr mind it said cindy i love you kelly so fleet thanks any way oh fleet can you sho

hey i thought it said i love you kelly but i think i read it woring it sys cindy i love you love kelly by the way so thats why i said oh my god well thats any ways hey fleet how can i got tomy private mesages i have one from the fonz i tryed and it wouldnet go thanks kelly.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:44 PM   #30
Moonlight Lady
Forum Veteran

Hi everybody

I can't get over the fact that she read some of our posts.
That is just the coolest thing. I would love to know what she has to say about them.

I wish had I pictures from my pre-teens, My hair was dark like hers and the same short style like in the picture above.

Last edited by Moonlight Lady : 11-12-2002 at 06:45 PM.