View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Photo Gallery
Buy Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - Volume 1 on DVD
Buy Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - The Complete Series on DVD
|Register||FAQ||Members List||Photo Galleries||News Blog||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|New on DVD/Blu-ray / Headlines|
Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|06-02-2002, 11:30 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 29, 2001
Mary Hartman Quiz Number One
This is the first in a set of quizes based on what happened on the show this past week. Next week, the quiz will be about episodes #5-#8. This week the quiz is about #1-#4 and will have 15 quiestions. Here ya go:
1) Which sports star endorses the cereal that Mary gives Heather?
2) Grampa Larkin flashed a cafeteria lady at what school?
3) What was the name of the Lombardi father/husband?
4) What restaurant does Mary and her family go to after Grampa's trial?
5) What food item is Grampa looking for?
6) What is the nationality of Cathy's latest love interest?
7) What odd thing does Martha talk to?
8) Just before Clemens enters her house, Loretta is singing was lyrics?
9) What famous country/western singing star is Charlie trying to model Loretta after?
10) How many living things were killed in the Lombardi murders?
11) What does mary have on her floor?
12) Where does George work?
13) Which word did Loretta pronounce wrong?
14) What year were the first two episode taped in?
15) What year were the #03 and #04 taped in?
|06-02-2002, 05:35 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 06, 2001
k I'm gonna try my best at this lol..
1) Billy Jean King
2) All I kno is it had Elementary in it.
4) HOUSE OF PANCAKES ("Everything is going to be alright, and afterwards we can go to the house of pancakes!"
5) Peanut Butter
9) I'm not sure...they did mention Tammie Wynett in #01 n Loretta Lynn in #04..but I think it's Tammy..or Tammie however it's spelt
10) 15 living things (5 people, 8 chickens, and 2 goats)
11) waxy yellow buildup
12) erm factory?
13) stimulant ('stimudant')
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|