Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-29-2017, 08:36 PM   #1
katsung47
Forum Regular

Default Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'

Putin said media blocked the news that Cuba was destroyed by hurricane Irma.

Quote:
Putin: Russia Has Proof the US Government 'Made Hurricanes with Machines'
Russian President Vladimir Putin exposes conspiracy to create 'natural' disasters

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 13th September 2017

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has claimed that Russian satellites have captured evidence that the recent spate of hurricanes that have devastated the US and surrounding nations, was engineered by people working inside the United States Government.

Speaking ahead of his meeting with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in the Russian Black Sea city of Sochi, Mr. Putin became frustrated and appeared to go off-script when questioned about aid to Cuba and the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma.

Read more at: http://www.neon-nettle.com/news/2712...with-machines-
Neon Nettle
Old 10-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #2
Dude111

I dont doubt it!!!

Look at this map...... They wanna make the USA look like this!

Old 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #3
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
Putin said media blocked the news that Cuba was destroyed by hurricane Irma.

Mooskie tooskie I'm a commie Rooskie.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 10-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
katsung47
Forum Regular

CBS Admits Weather Modification Lasers Are In Operation

Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 11, 2017

Live on CBS Michio Kaku accidentally admits that they are shooting trillion watt lasers into the atmosphere in order to affect the weather.

https://youtu.be/9WVqT5v5pHg
Old 10-13-2017, 06:50 PM   #5
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

So, we control the weather, but only ruin our country? Not Russia, Iran, Syria? Riiight! There is a whole world to devastate and we want to put ourselves into debt and misery.
Old 10-14-2017, 06:33 AM   #6
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
CBS Admits Weather Modification Lasers Are In Operation
Interesting that an MSM outlet would admit this!!!
Old 10-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #7
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
So, we control the weather, but only ruin our country? Not Russia, Iran, Syria? Riiight! There is a whole world to devastate and we want to put ourselves into debt and misery.

Here is an article I wrote 13 years ago. Hope to answer your question. Climate control though has been carried on for decades, it's still a top secret for most people. Chem-trail is common phenomenon. I believe you saw it too. Have you any explain for it? I think it's part practice of weather control.

218. Chemtrail and covert climate war (4/4/04)

In many web sites, there is a common topic: "chemtrail". People puzzled what is it for. They worried the chemistry will hurt human's health and pollute the nature.

Here is a typical post about chemtrail in a discussion.

Quote, "Chemtrail, the name given to non-dissipating vapor-like trails left in our skies in grid like patterns by high altitude, unmarked aircraft. People all over the world have now witnessed these, and they've been so concerned that they have contacted their governmental representatives.

Dennis Kucinich has included this phenomenon as part of his protest statements against U.S. space weapon development. Other senators have been involved, too.

So, what is going on? Are these just harmless jet vapor trails? Is it a hoax and just airplane pollution? i wish NPR or Bill Moyers would cover the subject thoroughly... Go to the link and scroll down to see images and read material to decide for yourselves: http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

With my experience, (see "210. Create rain day"; "211. Create windy day (3/4)"; "217. Create a heat climate") I say it is the experiment to control climate. Pentagon use climate change as a weapon. It has been used in pratical life already.

I allege:

1. The hurricane which took place last summer in mid US which caused more than a dozen loss of lives was an experiment of how to create a devastating wind. And the cold weather in North-east early this year was one, too. Because they were historical extreme. Like what I've talked in last message about heat. For consecutive days, the heat record were broken, not only one degree or two, but 4 to 6 degrees. It's unusual.

2. The climate war has been in practice already. North Korean is a victim. North Korean suffered histrical drought for years then followed by flooding. The famine caused millions of deaths. The purpose is to weak the ruling government. Just like the sanction applied on Iraq. But the victims are always the civilians.

3. The historical flood in German last summer, it happened soon after Iraq war. German and France are the two main countries against Bush's invasion of Iraq. The revenge was swift, though in a covert way.

4. The historical heat wave attacked France last summer. The heat wave lasted for weeks. The news reported unusual deaths caused by heat were more then ten thousands. French is the strongest opposer to Bush's Iraq war, it suffered a strong revenge from US inside group.

5. An intimidation to Britain and Europe under the cover of climate change. Here is a news
Quote, "25.01.2004
2.00pm - By GEOFFREY LEAN
Britain is likely to be plunged into an ice age within our lifetime by global warming, new research suggests.

If that happens, Britain and northern Europe are expected to switch abruptly to the climate of Labrador - which is on the same latitude - bringing a nightmare scenario where farmland turns to tundra and winter temperatures drop below -20C. The much-heralded cold snap predicted for the coming week would seem balmy by comparison.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...bsection=world "

But is Tony Blair an honest ally of Bush? Yes, he was. But read this news not reported by mainstream media of US, you may realise why Blair's figure rarely seen in media recently. They censor news which may reveal how unpopular the war policy of US is. Watch the time of two news, you'll understand why I say it is an intimidation.

Quote, "BUSH AND BLAIR: THE BIG FALL-OUT

Dec 21 2003
Relations in 'deep freeze' since Saddam caught
By Chris Mclaughlin, Political Editor

TONY Blair and George Bush's love-in has collapsed over the rebuilding of Iraq. The two leaders have fallen out over plans for the reconstruction of the country and the heavy-handed action of American troops against the civilian population. And the rift has been deepened by a Washington ban on a proposed morale-boosting visit by the PM to British troops in Iraq during the Christmas holiday.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/n...name_page.html

I think the intimidation aimed at Britain, as well as Europe. Because the war policy of US inside group is more and more lonely in this world.