Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Comedy Central Acquires Animated Comedy Favorites; Shout! to Release Saved by the Bell Collection With Previously Unreleased Episodes
New Multicast Network Start TV Launches Sept. 3 with Female Dramas; Insatiable Premieres Aug. 10 with Debby Ryan and Alyssa Milano
Showtime Gets Jillian Bell for Comedy; Rev Run Sitcom Preview
Rugrats Revived on Nickelodeon; Vanilla Ice Project Returns Aug. 11
Guests Line Up for Caroline Rhea Series; UnREAL Season 4 Premieres on Hulu
Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #1
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default Bomb on London Underground 15/09/2017

Commuters into work had a lucky escape this morning after a home made bucket bomb constructed from nitroglycerin placed into a 15 litre paint container was left on a London tube carriage at 8:25am but failed to detonate fully. 29 people were injured but fortunately there were no fatalities. Islamic State has claimed responsibility and the terror threat in the country has been raised to critical, meaning that another attack in the near future is likely. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-over-incident

Last edited by Steve_uk; 09-15-2017 at 08:12 PM.
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #2
JSP
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 19, 2003
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
Commuters into work had a lucky escape this morning after a home made bucket bomb constructed from nitroglycerin placed into a 15 litre paint container was left on a London tube carriage at 8:25am but failed to detonate fully. 29 people were injured but fortunately there were no fatalities. Islamic State has claimed responsibility and the terror threat in the country has been raised to critical, meaning that another attack in the near future is likely. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-over-incident
I hope all the injured make a speedy recovery.
JSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 09:09 PM   #3
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
I hope all the injured make a speedy recovery.
There's a take on the terrorism affecting London and its environs by George Galloway here. https://youtu.be/jw_JLnyoLwc
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:06 AM   #4
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

An 18-year-old man has been arrested at the English port of Dover in connection with the attack. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...itical-latest/
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:25 AM   #5
Babalu
Member
Senior Member
 
Babalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 22, 2014
Posts: 2,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
There's a take on the terrorism affecting London and its environs by George Galloway here. https://youtu.be/jw_JLnyoLwc

George Galloway is one of the most despicable Western world politicians who ever lived. He's a terrorist supporter, a supporter of Saddam Hussein, who for years had been paid off by Hussein and other arab despots. Galloway was expelled from his own party for supporting arab terrorists against his own country as well as stealing money in a Middle East oil scam. https://www.theguardian.com/politics...georgegalloway

He formed a radical left party after he was expelled from Labour which consisted of himself and radical moslems, which bashed Western society and especially Israel.

He ran for mayor of London and was so trounced he now spews his crap on a once a week radio show that only other radical lunatics listen to.
__________________
.








I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 02:58 PM   #6
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
George Galloway is one of the most despicable Western world politicians who ever lived. He's a terrorist supporter, a supporter of Saddam Hussein, who for years had been paid off by Hussein and other arab despots. Galloway was expelled from his own party for supporting arab terrorists against his own country as well as stealing money in a Middle East oil scam. https://www.theguardian.com/politics...georgegalloway

He formed a radical left party after he was expelled from Labour which consisted of himself and radical moslems, which bashed Western society and especially Israel.

He ran for mayor of London and was so trounced he now spews his crap on a once a week radio show that only other radical lunatics listen to.
Well I don't support all his views, but he is an expert on the Middle East. It's impossible to overestimate how much damage the Iraq war and its legacy has caused the Western world, along with the UK and France's invasion of Libya, which has led to civil war in that country and was partly the cause of the Manchester bomb in May.

Your reasoning on his support for terrorism is shaky and he is guilty of no scam, as any perusal of his performance at the Senate Committee in 2005 will attest.
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #7
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

Bomb news latest: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09...ay-attack.html
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #8
Babalu
Member
Senior Member
 
Babalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 22, 2014
Posts: 2,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
Well I don't support all his views, but he is an expert on the Middle East. It's impossible to overestimate how much damage the Iraq war and its legacy has caused the Western world, along with the UK and France's invasion of Libya, which has led to civil war in that country and was partly the cause of the Manchester bomb in May.

Your reasoning on his support for terrorism is shaky and he is guilty of no scam, as any perusal of his performance at the Senate Committee in 2005 will attest.

His reason for supporting terrorism is obvious. He's an ultra-liberal lunatic who thinks that today's 7th century arabs who chop people's heads off for no reason and keep women burka'd up are the good guys and civilized white people who have advanced society, medicine and science to the benefit of all are the bad guys.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #9
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
His reason for supporting terrorism is obvious. He's an ultra-liberal lunatic who thinks that today's 7th century arabs who chop people's heads off for no reason and keep women burka'd up are the good guys and civilized white people who have advanced society, medicine and science to the benefit of all are the bad guys.
Well I'm no apologist for Islam. I'm glad you backed off from the oil corruption charge. Now I'd like six minutes more of your time:

The US policy on Saudi Arabia, to name but one country is confused, to say the least: https://youtu.be/hgFiYQ8azqw

Let's not forget Madeleine Albright in all of this: https://youtu.be/R0WDCYcUJ4o
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:27 PM   #10
Babalu
Member
Senior Member
 
Babalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 22, 2014
Posts: 2,364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_uk
Well I'm no apologist for Islam. I'm glad you backed off from the oil corruption charge. Now I'd like six minutes more of your time:

The US policy on Saudi Arabia, to name but one country is confused, to say the least: https://youtu.be/hgFiYQ8azqw

Let's not forget Madeleine Albright in all of this: https://youtu.be/R0WDCYcUJ4o

I did not back off my contention that Galloway is not only a lunatic but a crook. He won't be the first or last crook not to be convicted.

I didn't look at your links. I'm no stranger to this subject. The US policy on Saudi Arabia is a disgrace and has been for generations. Many historians say that the worst thing to happen to the arabs is to happen to be sitting on oil. Madeleine Albright is a hack who was named Secretary of State because she was accidentally born a woman.
Babalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:17 PM   #11
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
I did not back off my contention that Galloway is not only a lunatic but a crook. He won't be the first or last crook not to be convicted.

I didn't look at your links. I'm no stranger to this subject. The US policy on Saudi Arabia is a disgrace and has been for generations. Many historians say that the worst thing to happen to the arabs is to happen to be sitting on oil. Madeleine Albright is a hack who was named Secretary of State because she was accidentally born a woman.
Then please don't engage with me again: you're a cretin. For those interested in the truth they might want to check out this:
https://youtu.be/j5u1skEoqLs
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #12
Steve_uk
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 1,778
Default

[QUOTE=Steve_uk]Then please don't engage with me again: you're a cretin. For those interested in the truth they might want to check out this:

https://youtu.be/b4LDQixpCa8
Steve_uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.