Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Sports
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-02-2017, 01:32 PM   #16
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroTVfan4ever
The Saints won the super bowl a few years after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans. Now that Hurricane Harvey has hit Houston, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Texans win the super bowl in the near future too.

Here's how I see the teams that have NOT been to the Super Bowl ranking...

1-Houston Texans
2-Detroit Lions
3-Jacksonville Jaguars

Never-Cleveland Clowns!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 10-04-2017, 10:24 AM   #17
simmytbone

Hey guys,

What a Week #3 and Week #4 it has been

In Week 3, all 4 AFC North teams lost on the road

The Steelers lost to the Bears in Chicago in OVERTIME 23-17, the Bengals also lost in OT in Green Bay to the Packers 27-24, the Browns lost to the Colts 31-28 and the Ravens got BLOWN OUT in London by the Jaguars 44-7

Meanwhile....

In the NFC East during Week 3, the Eagles def. the GIANTS in Philly 27-24 after a Rookie Kicker NAILED a 61-Yard Field Goal, the Redskins def. the Raiders 27-10 and the Cowboys def. the Cardinals 28-17

and in Week #4, in the AFC North, the Steelers & Bengals both won on the road while the Ravens and Browns lost @ home

The Steelers def. the Ravens in Baltimore for the 1st time in 5 years 26-9 and the Bengals def. the Browns in Cleveland 31-7

and in the NFC East, 3 teams lost, but only 1 team won

The Eagles def. the Chargers 26-24 while the GIANTS, Cowboys and Redskins LOST

The Cowboys lost @ home to the Rams 35-30, the GIANTS lost on the road to the Buccaneers 25-23 and the Redskins lost to the Chiefs 29-20

and now, in the AFC North, the Steelers stay in 1st place 3-1, the Ravens go to 2-2, the Bengals go to 1-3 and the Browns go to 0-4 while in the NFC East, the Eagles take 1st place 3-1, while the Cowboys & Redskins go to 2-2 and the GIANTS go to 0-4

Next Week, the Browns will host the New York Jets and that game will be on FOX, the Bengals will host the Buffalo Bills who are 3-1 and are in 1st place in the AFC East and that will be on CBS, the Steelers will host the Jacksonville Jaguars and that game will be on CBS and the Ravens will head to Oakland to take on the Raiders and that will be on CBS in the after 4/3 Central Hour

Meanwhile....

In the NFC East, the Redskins will get a BYE Week, the GIANTS will host the Chargers and that will be on CBS, the Eagles will host the Arizona Cardinals and that game will be on FOX, and on AMERICA'S GAME OF THE WEEK on FOX, the Cowboys will host the Green Bay Packers in a postseason Return Match

Atlanta Falcons: RISE UP
Old 10-08-2017, 07:59 PM   #18
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

The Cleveland Clowns will NEVER be in the Super Bowl... this franchise should fold now... I even made a parody of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" and called it "We Had Another Coach Fired"...

1999-Bill Clinton, Y2K, Austin Powers, Big Willie, Columbine, Futurama, Joe DiMaggio.
2000-Bush v Gore, Elian, Gas Prices, Slobodan, Charles Schulz, Survivor, Bill Gates not CEO.
2001-9/11, Taliban, Dale Ernhardt, Enron, Xbox, Harry Potter, George Harrison goodbye.
2002-Bennifer, Eminem, Milton Berle, Beltway Man, Axis of Evil, Trent Lott, Elizabethan Party!
Chorus-The Browns had another coach fired! And another quarterback, I want my money back!
The Browns had another coach fired! We are never winning from the new beginning!
2003-Saddam Hussein, Freedom Fries, Rocket Explosion from the Sky, SARS, R. Kelly, SpongeBob, East Coast Blackout.
2004-Ronald Reagan, FCC, Red Sox Win World Series, Indonesia, NHL, Mel Gibson, Jeopardy.
2005-Martha Stewart, New Orleans, John Paul II, Anchormen Leaves, Kanye West, Johnny Carson, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy.
2006-Brokeback Mountain, PS3, Kramer at the Laugh Factory, Donald Rumsfeld, Ex-Planet Pluto, Bird Flu Spreads Suddenly.
Chorus-The Browns had another coach fired! And another quarterback I want my money back!
The Browns had another coach fired! We are never winning from the new beginning!
2007-YouTube, Viacom, College woes, Paul Newman, No Smoking, iPhone, What happened on The Sopranos?
2008-Beijing Olympics, Bellicheck, Winless Lions, Ledger is Dead, Britney Spears, Sarah Palin, Great Recession Woes!
2009-Michael Jackson, Obama, Plane on Hudson, Fort Hood Drama, Swine Flu, Health Care, Susan Boyle may go somewhere.
2010-Oil Spill, LeBron James, Tea Party, Haiti, Vuvuzelas, Bed Bugs, Wikipedia has been bugged!
Chorus-The Browns had another coach fired! And another quarterback, I want my money back!
2011-Joe Paterno, Arab Spring, Charlie Sheen is Losing, Wall Street, Bin Laden, Kim Yong-Il too is Dead!
2012-Mass Shootings, Syria, Superstorm Sandy, Britannica, Whitney Houston, Bill and Kate, Survival of the Myan Date.
2013-Pope Francis, Boston, Prince George, Phil Robertson, Nelson Mandela passed away, what more do I have to say?
Chorus-We had another coach fired! And another quarterback, I want my money back!
We had another coach fired! We are never winning from the new beginning!
2014-Robin Williams, Tamir Rice, ISIS is on the rise, Scotland, Ukraine, Ebola, Ferguson!
2015-Black Lives Matter, Love Wins, Bruce is called Caitlyn, Paris France, Refugees, Iran Deal, Tom Brady!
2016-Prince, Bowie, Donald Trump, Orlando, Rousseff, ZIKA Virus, Brexit, Cavs, Cubs, Putin!
2017-Immigrants right by our doors, Kim Jong-Un sends bombs once more, ANTIFA Statue Wars, I Can't Take It Anymore!
Chorus-We had another coach fired! And another quarterback, I want my money back!
We had another coach fired! With our old team gone, The New Browns Lose On, And On, And On, And On,...
Old 10-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #19
AMackII
Forum Regular

Philadelphia Eagles are potential favorites to win the NFC East in the 17 Regular Season

Either Baltimore Ravens or more importantly Pittsburgh Steelers will be a lock to win this years AFC North
Old 10-10-2017, 05:45 PM   #20
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMackII
Philadelphia Eagles are potential favorites to win the NFC East in the 17 Regular Season

Either Baltimore Ravens or more importantly Pittsburgh Steelers will be a lock to win this years AFC North

All I know is that the Cleveland Clowns are locked in the cellar... they'll be in Loser Place forever!
Old 10-11-2017, 03:03 AM   #21
simmytbone

Well guys,

What a Weird Week it has been

In the AFC North, the Steelers gets BLOWN OUT in the Steel City by the Jacksonville Jaguars 30-9, the Ravens win on the road in Oakland 30-17, the Bengals def. the Bills 20-16 and the Browns lose @ home to the Jets 17-14

Meanwhile....

In the NFC East, the Eagles BLOW OUT the Cardinals 34-7, the GIANTS lose @ home to the Chargers 27-22 and the Cowboys lose @ home as well to the Packers yet again 35-31

and now, the Steelers & Ravens are both tied @ 3-2 while the Bengals go to 2-3 and the Browns are once again 0-5 while in the NFC East, the Eagles take a commanding 4-1 lead, while the Cowboys go to 2-3 and the GIANTS are also 0-5

Next Week, we began Week #6

The Eagles will head to Carolina to take on the Panthers on THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL while the Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers on the NFL on FOX and on NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, the GIANTS will travel to Denver to take on the Broncos

Meanwhile....

The Ravens will host the Bears and that game will also be on FOX, while the Browns will travel to H-Town to take on the Texans and that game will be on CBS and on CBS in the 4:25 ET time hour, the Steelers will travel to Kansas City to take on the Undefeated Chiefs and that game will also be on CBS

Plus, the Cowboys and Bengals will both get a Bye Week

Last edited by simmytbone : 10-11-2017 at 04:23 AM.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:09 AM   #22
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

The Cleveland Clowns blew it again... I really feel let-down on the Cleveland Idiots losing to the Damn Yankees...7 errors in 2 games? Who are they...the Chicago Black Sox of 1919?

And I'm uncertain about the Cleveland Cavaliers...

Last edited by MrCleveland : 10-17-2017 at 07:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:01 PM   #23
irehtman

Hi:

Well simmytbone isn't appearing right now, but on Week 6:

* The Ravens lost in back-to-back OT game against the visiting Chicago Bears.

* The Browns got blown away against the Texans at Houston.

* The Steelers finally beat the unbeatened Chiefs at Kansas City, so all the NFL team during this current regular season are no long unbeatened anymore.

* The Eagles swiped the Panthers at Carolina last Thursday.

* The Redskins iced the visiting San Francisco 49ers at their Landover home with the last-minute INT.

* The Giants finally got a first win against the Broncos at Denver on Sunday Night.

* Both Bengals and Cowboys had their bye week, only on AFC North team and all three NFC East teams won.

Now for Week 7:

* The Browns are hosting the Tennessee Titans at home.

* The Ravens are heading to Minnesota to take on Vikings in this purple NFL game matchup.

* The Bengals and Steelers fight each other at Pittsburgh late in the afternoon.

* The Cowboys are heading to San Francisco to take on the 49ers with Ezekiel Elliot allowed to play only, but will face CJ Beathard as their tough opponent, as AMERICA'S GAME OF THE WEEK.

* The Giants will host the Seattle Seahawks at home late in the afternoon also.

* The Redskins and Eagles will fight each other at Philadelphia on Monday Night.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #24
simmytbone

Well I'm back, sorry, but I've been busy with other things, but thanks for covering for me
Old 10-20-2017, 07:33 PM   #25
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmytbone
Well I'm back, sorry, but I've been busy with other things, but thanks for covering for me

I would've stepped-in, but it would be me saying the Cleveland Clowns will lose to Tennessee this Sunday...

I still think the Cleveland Clowns should fold...
Old 10-22-2017, 09:23 PM   #26
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
I would've stepped-in, but it would be me saying the Cleveland Clowns will lose to Tennessee this Sunday...

I still think the Cleveland Clowns should fold...

I was right...the Clowns lost to the Titans...

So now It's time for the NFL to cut the cord with this excuse named the Cleveland Clowns!