Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #1
katsung47
Forum Regular

Default N.Korea war I predicted

I thought the Feds would frame a case on 9/2. Next day, N.Korea detonated a nuke that almost trigger a war.

978. The September plot (8/27/2017)

The Feds end the August plot, to continue it with September plot. My wife is arranged a trip to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9.

A week ago, my wife said she wanted to find a suit case in garage for trip. My wife rarely go to garage. She always buys a new case and left the used one in garage. It's unusual that she wants old one. I helped her. When we reached the bottom and she still couldn't find the case she wanted, I realize it was something didn't exist. She was doing a search job for the Feds - that's why the Feds tried to damage the garage door for an unreasonable search. I left her alone.

Next day, I saw her taking a case away. I thought it was to the Feds for examination. I think something will take place in early September. It's easy to plant when someone is in trip or to create an accident when victim is in travel.

A framed case will happen on September 2.

979. September 2nd is action date (8/31/2017)

Why the Feds abandoned the planed "Hurricane Harvey" and "Charlottesville racial riot"? Because they focus on murdering Kat Sung. 9/2 plan is a one they think can certainly killing me.

In murder case, They used to perform action on Friday. Jail won't release detainee on bail in week- ends. So the Feds have two days(Saturday and Sunday) to do the killing. I have no income, I have no available working phone. If I were arrested when my wife was absent, nobody would have known that I was in prison. This time my wife travels to Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. The Feds could have seven days to do a "suicide" death.

What will be big event used to distract public's attention? I think it is war in Korea Peninsula.

Quote:
US bans travel to North Korea beginning September 1, says Americans should leave
Thomson Reuters
YEGANEH TORBATI Aug 3rd 2017 6:01AM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...eave/23062831/

Same day on Aug.3rd, there was a "Fed Ex" cart roaring into my lane, then came a PG&E pick up to replace the gas meter of my house. That assures me the Feds decide to carry out unreasonable search and arrest by damaging my garage door or perform a "gas leaking" trick. See "974. Prepare for a gas leaking (8/9/2017)" From the timing, the announcement of Korea travel ban(Aug. 3rd) was accordance to harassing show off in my lane. Also be noticed that the N.Korea travel ban(9/1) is a day before my wife's Canada travel(9/2).

Since 8/28, several times I was awakened by strong ground vibration around 3 a.m.to 4 a.m. It's acoustic weapon. The Feds seems try to damage the under ground gas pipe with resonance wave.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #2
Babalu

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 09-05-2017, 08:54 PM   #3
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

If that's the case... I shall call it Korean War II!

But the allies will win since the U.S., Europe, South Korea, and Japan have advanced technology to give Kim-Jong Un a run for his money!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 09-05-2017, 09:32 PM   #4
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

It's nice of you to take the time away from all this Fed action to post on a sitcom message board.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
Old 09-05-2017, 09:34 PM   #5
tlc38tlc38
Knock! Knock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
It's nice of you to take the time away from all this Fed action to post on a sitcom message board.
Yeah, really. I was thinking the same thing.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:28 PM   #6
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
If that's the case... I shall call it Korean War II!

But the allies will win since the U.S., Europe, South Korea, and Japan have advanced technology to give Kim-Jong Un a run for his money!

Agreed. That's why I think it was a stage show. Kim must have been promised he could get reward for his co-operation. It's about framed case, that's obvious. Everything goes round the 9/2 - 9/9 travel plot.

980. Korea war crisis used as distract (9/6/2017)

On 8/1, Christopher Wray was confirmed as new FBI director. The had to fill that post because in September plot, they had a secret deal with N. Korea. Someone has to take the responsibility.

On 8/3, a PG&E man came to replace gas metor of my house. A "Fed Ex" cart roared into my lane to show off Feds' new plot - create a gas leaking case or damage the garage door.

On 8/3, US announced to ban citizen to travel to North Korea beginning September 1,
Quote:
Thomson Reuters Aug 3rd 2017

8/12 My wife said she was going to travel Canada from 9/2 to 9/9. I thought the Feds had set up a framed case at that travel to carry out a search and arrest.

8/27, N.Korea fired missiles over Japan. It reminded me of Sept. 1st travel ban. I made a search, found it was announced on Aug.3. The day the Feds showing off with attempt of gas attack and garage door damaging tactic. I thus realize the Feds using Korea war to cover up the murder case on me.

9/1, US bans US citizen travel to N. Korea.

9/2, my wife left for Canada. I warned it might be action day and followed by war on Korea.

9/3, N. Korea exploded a hydrogen bomb. N. Korea did their job to the secret deal but Trump did nothing to react. Because the main target - Kat Sung, is still alive.

9/1 - 9/4 Unprecedented heat over San Jose area. I think it was part of murder plan but don't know how the Feds would have practiced it.

September 2, 2017

California’s history-making heat wave set new all-time records for the second day in a row.
I have no air condition in my house. You can imagine in three digit temperature. What's there purpose, i don't know. To force the window open wide so leaked gas can get in? Or let hitter easy in when the door open wide?

9/9, the day my wife returns from Canada. A framed case could happen. The Feds still have an option to distract - bombing N. Korea. Korea war crisis is their core to cover up a domestic framed case.

There is other big event to distract: hurricane Irma.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:32 PM   #7
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo

That's the only way I could do to reveal the true face of how they manipulate this country.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:42 AM   #8
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47
That's the only way I could do to reveal the true face of how they manipulate this country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SHozxzwqs
Old 09-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #9
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc38tlc38
Yeah, really. I was thinking the same thing.

Although some one thinks it's a waste time to post information in web sites. The mastermind think different. The September plot likely planed in July, followed by (Aug.1st) new FBI Chief. (Aug. 3rd) announcement of N.Korea travel ban. Installment of a new gas meter for my house. But first of all, they banned me from posting in Facebook. I now think that's the first step of that September plot. To censor people knowing more.

972. Facebook does police job (7/28/2017)

I have been blocked to post in face book since 7/21. When I try to enter the face book site, The page show a request

Quote:
Upload A Photo Of Yourself
Please upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face. We'll check it and then permanently delete it from our servers.
Choose File
Continue

It seems Facebook is collecting information of members' face. I don't want to give my photo to Facebook, then it gave another choice: to identify two photos which it said were my friends. I don't know these people. It gave me only two choices:

Quote:
Choose a Security Check
How do you want to confirm your identity?
Identify photos of friends
Upload a photo ID

It's like a police check on criminals. I don't know if others have same problem. Or is it a special work just on me by the surveillance team? To ban me post in Facebook.

There will be a new plot in August. The Home owners Association has a meeting two days ago. The Feds used to use it as a tool to inspect residents' home.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #10
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

I had too much beans and potato salad for Labor Day. My wife accused me of using an acoustic weapon, along with poison gas on her that night! I am starting to think the Febreze she kept spraying me with that night is actually a mind control agent, as I no longer wanted the left over beans and potato salad the next day.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM   #11
tlc38tlc38
Knock! Knock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
I had too much beans and potato salad for Labor Day. My wife accused me of using an acoustic weapon, along with poison gas on her that night! I am starting to think the Febreze she kept spraying me with that night is actually a mind control agent, as I no longer wanted the left over beans and potato salad the next day.
LOL
Old 09-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #12
katsung47
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing

Was that hydrogen bomb Kim Jon-Un exploded on 9/3 one of your beans and potatoes?
Old 09-29-2017, 07:52 PM   #13
katsung47
Forum Regular

They have a perfect stage show. Kim Jong-un quickly got his first payment.

Quote:
Aid to North Koreans? The idea has roots.
,Christian Science Monitor• September 21, 2017

In a surprise move that seems at odds with Washington’s threatening stance toward North Korea, the government of South Korea announced Sept. 21 that it plans to resume humanitarian aid to its neighbor. This comes despite the North’s rapid-paced testing of longer-range missiles and stronger nuclear weapons. It also seems to contradict the ratcheting up of sanctions by the United Nations Security Council against the Kim regime in Pyongyang.

Yet South Korea’s move is not out of line with a global trend toward the idea that even enemies must recognize the innocence of noncombatants in a conflict and provide them with lifesaving care and immunity from harmful neglect.

The $8 million of assistance offered by President Moon Jae-in is aimed at helping close to a million children and pregnant women who are suffering from a recent drought in North Korea. The food and medicine will be delivered by international aid groups that are well practiced in making sure outside aid reaches those it is intended to help.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aid-north...-politics.html