Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #16
tenter

schedule zap2it updated for September, and sadly no plans and no marathons for Friends, no surprise.. MTV is currently not airing Friends. So with contract expired by Sept 2017, Nick@Nite may probably renew the deal.

Fridays 8PM movies are now permanent, as well as Thursdays 8PM. Fridays 8PM unknown whether it might be Nick or Nick@Nite
Old 09-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #17
tenter

http://www.nickatnite.com/shows/the-goldbergs

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/new...ldbergs/168150

According to nick at nite website, current ABC sitcom The Goldbergs (started from fall 2013) has been added. So I'm guessing this is the first time in 2 years they will make an acquisition to join the schedule..? According to second article, The Goldbergs will enter syndication on Sept 11, it will also air TVLand and Nick@Nite.

ABC renewed season 5 and season 6, so I guess this is the first Nick@Nite acquisition sitcom that any current series airing new season on ABC. So maybe N@N might air first 4 seasons.

Fridays 8PM are promoted as Nick@Nite and also movie shows up on Nick@Nite website, but the system server is unclear if Fri N@N start 8pm.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:18 PM   #18
mets82

Also, The Goldbergs will be on POP soon.

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:53 PM   #19
mikey0581
Frequent Poster

wow The goldbergs is a good show, maybe nickatnite is trying to turn around, but I'm not holding my breathe.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:41 PM   #20
tenter

Considered that first syndication of local channels The Goldbergs air will be Sept 11, but TVLand, Pop, and Nick@Nite have not yet chosen the date it will air.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:53 PM   #21
mets82

Also, Mom is in the same boat, I think. They are in syndication, TV Land and CMT.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #22
tenter

A promo for The Goldbergs Nick@Nite aired tonight, the series will air Mon Sept 18, time is unknown. Not sure what the new schedule will be since tvguide or zap2it have only placeholder schedule (blank), did not update.

What is not surprising is they didn't include text on bottom for new show joining lineup, unlike they did for How I Met Your Mother and Everybody Loves Raymond but that was few years ago..
Old 09-04-2017, 11:03 PM   #23
KRW
Frequent Poster

I guess I'll be watching more TV Land at night and not at just 3am for The New Adventures Of Old Christine.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:57 AM   #24
tenter

https://vimeo.com/232666862

Here's a promo for The Goldbergs on Nick@Nite
Old 09-06-2017, 10:19 PM   #25
Tubehead

Default nick at night

well other shows i think be good for nick at night are:
last man standing
the big bang theory
the middle

others not really sure if they would show but:
step by step
8 simple rules
saved by the bell
california dreams

shows i would bring back
the wonder years
family matters
hangin with mr cooper
Old 09-07-2017, 10:34 AM   #26
mikey0581
Frequent Poster

Malcolm in the Middle should come back to nick at nite, I think it would work great as a pairing for The Goldbergs. That or The Middle.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #27
tenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenter
https://vimeo.com/232666862

Here's a promo for The Goldbergs on Nick@Nite
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/stat...66465873727488

http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/09/0...dbergs-reruns/

The time is mentioned in the press: 1:06AM and 1:39AM Goldbergs will air, Fresh Prince is down to 2AM, then last is George Lopez. That's all the change.

And please keep in mind this is not a fantasy schedule!
Old 09-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #28
mets82

You debut a new show at 1am?
Old 09-07-2017, 11:31 PM   #29
tenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
You debut a new show at 1am?
This isn't the first time that happens when acquiring shows very late nite at 1AM, Old Adventures Christine did in fall 2013 1am, How I Met Your Mother fall 2014 started at 11pm but in marathon that lasted 3 days, then resulted later to move to 1am, Hangin with Mr. Cooper in Jan 2014 aired 6AM hour, Fresh Prince rejoined fall 2014 but at 10pm instead of 8pm. Everybody Loves Raymond at 12am in Jan 2015, later moved to late night hours. Yeah.. not sure why Nick@Nite want to keep Full House due to low ratings and nobody cares. They should pull the plug on primetime and replace full house..
Old 09-08-2017, 01:25 PM   #30
mikey0581
Frequent Poster

could it be because other channels have the rights to show it at 7-11pm and Nick at nite can only show it then. I think i remember hearing the same thing about friends, they have the nite rights and TBS has the daily rights.