Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-22-2017, 08:15 PM   #16
Sophia's Wrinkles
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
Why does she have to explain anything to you? She likes Trump so be it.

Who said she HAD to explain anything? It was a genuine question. I'm sorry if it is an affront to your sensibilities to have an open discussion. It was a question directed at someone else, and unless you are willing to answer the question yourself, feel free to sit this one out.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:27 PM   #17
JSP

Trump will get impeached on January 21, 2019 if Republicans can't hold both houses of Congress. I think we could all see that coming from a mile away if the Democrats retake Congress. That still is a big "if". Now whether or not he'll get removed from office after impeachment is another question altogether.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:37 PM   #18
RetroGuy2000
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
Even if Trump gets impeached...I'm certain he may not...but I voted for Gary Johnson on 2016...and I may either vote Democrat or a Republican Party that wants Trump out!
I voted for Johnson, too. I couldn't vote for either Trinton or Clump.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:38 AM   #19
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

Quote:
I voted for Gary Johnson on 2016...and I may either vote Democrat or a Republican Party that wants Trump out!

I voted for Gary Johnson too. I couldn't vote for either President Trump or Hillary Clinton. I don't know what will happen with the possible impeachment, but with the way this year has been, nothing will surprise me.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:34 AM   #20
James28
Michael Jackson - DCS Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABlairican Pie
Just remember that impeachment means investigation into high crimes against the office of the presidency to determine removal. It does NOT mean removal itself.

A president's unlikeability by some is not a justification for impeachment.

Oh, so that's how come a President gets to serve out his full term after being impeached. At least there's still the possibility of Trump losing the 2020 election.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #21
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet42
I voted for Gary Johnson too. I couldn't vote for either President Trump or Hillary Clinton. I don't know what will happen with the possible impeachment, but with the way this year has been, nothing will surprise me.

I wonder if Trump will commit treason?

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)

Last edited by MrCleveland : 08-23-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:36 PM   #22
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

Quote:
I wonder if Trump will be sentenced to treason?
You commit treason, you are not sentenced to it. No treason by Trump anyway. But, as you voted for that pothead idiot Johnson, I will assume you were probably high too when you wrote it. Remember when Johnson was so stoned, that he could not remember what Aleppo was? BWAHAHA!!! Johnson's campaign slogan should have been: "I got stoned and I missed it" LOL!!!
Old 08-23-2017, 06:33 PM   #23
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
Trump will get impeached on January 21, 2019...S.
Excellent!!!
Old 08-23-2017, 07:48 PM   #24
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Madderest LOOK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
You commit treason, you are not sentenced to it. No treason by Trump anyway. But, as you voted for that pothead idiot Johnson, I will assume you were probably high too when you wrote it. Remember when Johnson was so stoned, that he could not remember what Aleppo was? BWAHAHA!!! Johnson's campaign slogan should have been: "I got stoned and I missed it" LOL!!!

I'm NOT a stoner...if anything...I'm an alcoholic...how dare you say that!

So I ask...can Trump commit treason?

I'm now sick of the two-party control... this is why I go Libertarian. They are the new 3rd party! And I'm sure many Republicans who are anti-Trump, may join the Libertarian Party!
Old 08-23-2017, 09:31 PM   #25
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia's Wrinkles
Who said she HAD to explain anything? It was a genuine question. I'm sorry if it is an affront to your sensibilities to have an open discussion. It was a question directed at someone else, and unless you are willing to answer the question yourself, feel free to sit this one out.
Actually, YOU asked her to explain herself. And believe me, Unlike you snowflake, I don't need to ask people who and why they support anyone, It's their choice and I accept that so maybe you should sit this one out.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:52 PM   #26
Wawwie

Quote:
Actually, YOU asked her to explain herself. And believe me, Unlike you snowflake, I don't need to ask people who and why they support anyone, It's their choice and I accept that so maybe you should sit this one out.
Now who's insulting? I think it's you. Do you really need to call Sophia a "snowflake."? Move on, you antagonist/instigator.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:19 PM   #27
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Now who's insulting? I think it's you. Do you really need to call Sophia a "snowflake."? Move on, you antagonist/instigator.
Glad to see you chime in Wee Wee with your usual insults. glad you got to get another one out of your system..
Old 08-23-2017, 10:36 PM   #28
Wawwie

Quote:
Glad to see you chime in Wee Wee with your usual insults. glad you got to get another one out of your system..
What insults? Who did I insult and how?
Old 08-23-2017, 11:16 PM   #29
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Okay, Okay, Okay...

Do I need to get some moderation in?!

I don't care for both Democrats and Republicans, but I feel our country may have the abbreviation DSA...not USA!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:21 PM   #30
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Democrats just need to realize that the world does not revolve around them. That's all I'll say.

Shout! Factory, PLEASE release a complete series set of St. Elsewhere!!!