Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-17-2017, 03:45 AM   #1
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Thumbs up What Trump Has Done (so far)

1. Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2. 59 missiles dropped in Syria
3. He took us out of TPP
4. Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)
5. Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index 125.6
6. Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a seven year high
7. Arranged from 7% to 24% Tariff on lumber from Canada
8. Bids for border wall are well underway
9. Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord
10. Keystone pipeline approved
11. NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12. Allowing VA to terminate bad employees
13. Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans
14. More than 600,000 Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever in its history
17. China agreed to American import of beef
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated
22. Executive order for religious freedom
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients
32. Unemployment lowest since May 2007
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office for illegal immigrant crime victims
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement
39. End of DAPA program
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America
41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs
42. Encouraged country to once again - ‘Buy American and hire American’
43. Cutting regulations - 2 for every one created
45. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first
46. Apprentice program
47. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years
48. $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota
49. Denied FBI a new building
50. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation
51. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll
52. Dept of Treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
53. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt
54. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years
55. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence and Economic Growth
56. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people’s lives than any President in the history of America
57. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman
58. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time frame, dated March 15, 2017, to trim the fat, restructure and improve efficiency of their branch. (Observe the push-back the leaks the lies as entrenched POWER refuses to go silently into that good night!)
59. Last, refused his Presidential pay check. Donated it to Veterans issues

Prepared by:
Ray Schneider, PhD
Associate Professor Emeritus
Bridgewater College
Old 08-17-2017, 02:56 PM   #2
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Shout! Factory, PLEASE release a complete series set of St. Elsewhere!!!
Old 08-17-2017, 03:07 PM   #3
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

But according to the fake news, Trump asked for two scoops of ice cream. That faux pax wipes out all of those accomplishments. BWAHAHA!!
Thank you for the list! It is impressive and eye opening!
Old 08-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity
Viking metal rules. \m/ \m/

Location: Celebrating the holiest holiday of the year, Monday, June 6, as we honor Slayer and all metal, with plenty of pizza, beer, and sacrificial goats. Life is good.
Talking Impressive list!!

Of course all the Snowfakes would look at the list and act like they were "failures" and somehow "not applicable" to today. After all, "he didn't denounce the racists soon enough nor loudly enough!! And where did he get that horrendous idea to accuse us nice, wonderful Antifas as well?"
Old 08-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #5
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundhouse
lol. You people are so deep in the kool-aid, wave hi to Jim Jones for me.
Their denial is so very, very sad.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
bandito
Going Topless

When you don't like yourself it's easy to hate. No Haters are gonna give Trump any credit no matter what good he's done.. Poor cry baby LOSERS.. They are so intelligent that whatever they hear from the lib fake news they think it's the gospel.. I just laugh at their stupidity.. Haters gonna hate. Thank's for the post, Janice. It's a breath of fresh air!

Last edited by Janice : 08-18-2017 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:37 PM   #7
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

How are facts "denial"?

None of them are made up, all positive things. Just confused.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:05 PM   #8
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
Wewee just likes to post. Never has any good input because she knows nothing about politics. Wewee likes to come on the poli board to insult people Typical.

All these facts are 100% accurate. And I personally think it's great that a good percentage of previously unemployed now have jobs. That's really saying something, I think. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:30 PM   #9
Roundhouse
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Knock off the insults. It's against the rules. It also highlights your poor debating skills. Refute my post with facts, not gibberish nonsense.

How is an easily understandable reference 'gibberish nonsense?' But, fine. I'll refute your craziness with facts.

1. This isn't an accomplishment. It was an appointment.

2. So he dropped missiles in Syria. If that's an accomplishment in your book, President Obama dropped over 12,000 bombs in Syria.

3. Do you even know what the TPP is? It would have forced China to adjust their entire market to reflect US policies/standards such as HIPPA, by bringing all of their Pacific trade partners onboard with our way of doing things. Instead, this has left a vacuum that China immediately filled. We literally had the Pacific markets in our grasp, and he pulled us out. Hell of an accomplishment.

4. Immigration has been stagnant since 2008. Look it up. And Obama deported more illegals than Trump has. Also easily checked.

5. This isn't even debatable. You're saying that in 200 days all statistics are automatically his, even though none of his policies would be reflected in any such statistics since fiscal years are a thing. You know that, right?

6. Applications are at a high? Okay. What does that mean? So are applications at Denny's, and for food stamps. Do you want a sticker?

7. Random factoid. Super. Tariff for lumber. Thought you conservatives didn't like artificially affecting the market?

8. Which is a colossal waste of funds since IMMIGRATION HAS BEEN STAGNANT SINCE 2008 AND CROPS ARE WITHERING ON THE VINE.

9. No, he didn't. He tweeted about pulling out. The agreement itself doesn't allow any such thing at all, any time during his presidency. The earliest we could begin to pull out would be 2020.

"According to its rules, the earliest Trump could give written notice of the US's withdrawal would be November 2019, and the US wouldn't officially exit it until November 4, 2020 — the day after the next presidential election." (Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...ent-why-2017-6)

10. Hardly a positive.

11. How is he responsible for what other countries do?

12. He also froze hiring, which made things much worse.

13. Which isn't a plus. Private healthcare is drastically more expensive. Source: Work in private healthcare.

14. ---Which is less than anticipated.

15. Again, stats he isn't the least bit responsible for. How is my income being what it is affected by someone who has had his job for less than a year? It isn't.

16. The Stock Market had been on the up for years, because of shady practicies that also gotten worse under Trump. Attempted to reverse Dodd-Frank just means he's setting us up for another financial collapse. But you see this as a win. Cool.

17. ...Uh. Okay. Another random factoid. Trump is a cattle man, now?

18. Actually, the majority of the rollbacks were in programs that boosted the economy. I did a breakdown and just in my state alone, we're losing tens of millions of dollars in rural development programs. He's not creating jobs; they're going to be going away. Bet on that.

19. Coal mining is currently too expensive to be profitable. So you're rooting for people dying for pennies in an industry quickly being replaced by Renewables and Natural Gas.

20. Cool. So more terrorists created. Good job.

21. Cool. So even more terrorists created, and doctors refused. Awesome.

22. Yawn.

23. Again. Yawn.

24. Cool. So pennies cut from international peacekeeping, and more added to personal defense budget to instigate wars. Gotcha. Great plans.

25. You're calling normal law enforcement activities that regularly occur a 'win' for Trump. He didn't do this. We were already fighting MS13. Literally for decades.

26. Trump has deported fewer criminal illegals than Obama, by far.

27. Most of them garbage and harmful to the nation's economy.

28. Okay. Commission created. Results? Any? Nope.

29. See above.

30. See above.

31. These programs have been proven ineffective, and a gross waste of state funds in all cases.

32. Obama's numbers. Again.

33. lol. So he's a champion for black folks?

34. And women? What's that initiative called? "Grab life by the..."?

35. Okay. Thought you guys wanted less government? Seems like he's creating a dozen offices that are already under the purview of other branches of government.

36. Yes. He did. This was incredibly stupid, and we will all pay for it.

37. He doesn't repeal anything. That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

38. ...Uh. So...what? He ordered criminals to not attack law enforcement? You understand half of these points aren't even coherent, right? But they were written by a PH.D?

39. k.

40. No. He didn't. How do you even think he did? That would be illegal.

41. So he asked businesses to create jobs. Yet again, you're stretching SUPER far for an 'accomplishment'.

Dude, like, the last 20 or so are literally just, "He said we should do ____". That's not an accomplishment. That's talking. Most of these aren't accomplishments. And it's sad that you think they are.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:33 PM   #10
Roundhouse
Occasional Poster

Also, I'd like to point out that if you'd just bothered to Google "Ray Schneider" you'd have seen that the FIRST RESULT is debunking all of this, and that is was absolutely NOT written by a Ph.D. More likely written by an imbecile alt-right blogger.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/ray-s...complishments/
Old 08-17-2017, 06:58 PM   #11
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundhouse
Also, I'd like to point out that if you'd just bothered to Google "Ray Schneider" you'd have seen that the FIRST RESULT is debunking all of this, and that is was absolutely NOT written by a Ph.D. More likely written by an imbecile alt-right blogger.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/ray-s...complishments/
It doesn't matter who wrote it. It doesn't make it any less factual, despite your dismissing most of it with a wisecrack. Fact is it was taken off his FB page. Dude? what are you 15.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:07 PM   #12
Roundhouse
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
It doesn't matter who wrote it. It doesn't make it any less factual, despite your dismissing most of it with a wisecrack. Fact is it was taken off his FB page. Dude? what are you 15.

You're the one passing around Facebook memes as if they were legitimate political discourse. What are you, desperate? Despite your 'wisecrack' comment, I legitimately debunked the ones that weren't just 'statements'. I mean, half of those couldn't, by any stretch of the imagination, be considered accomplishments.

But you claimed they were accomplishments. Do you know the difference between accomplishing something and saying something? Because that list makes it look like you don't.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #13
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet42
Yeah Bonnie I agree with Wawwie. I see your threads and I like alot of what you are saying. And you come across a nice person.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I'm afraid that Trump will lead us to another Civil War if he doesn't get impeached first.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-america-headed-for-a-new-kind-of-civil-war
Hi, janet.

I agree. Trump is not healing America. He is dividing America. America is not "great again." America has gone back in time.... to an ugly, hateful time.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:08 AM   #14
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Exclamation

I just cleaned up a three page mess. Going forward, only posts that are on topic will remain. Anyone who feels like a vacation, just keep going. I'm not playing here. People have a right to make a thread without it devolving into a melee. Stop it!
Old 08-18-2017, 08:32 AM   #15
Roundhouse
Occasional Poster

It's really funny to me that even after it was pointed out that your post is essentially lying because it claims to be written by someone it isn't, you haven't edited that part. You're still selling the lie. Is that not a problem for you folks, anymore? Lies are truth, fiction is fact, bad is good? That's the world we live in now, because of Trump, and that is what I hate.