Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #46
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia's Wrinkles
Are you out of your mind? It's her fault she's dead because she challenged another viewpoint? Do you feel the same way about dead military personnel?
That looney tune probably also thinks that JFK is responsible for his own death.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #47
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween

Send a message via AIM to Fleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I've also disagreed with Obama many, many times, but I never hated him. Unlike Trump, Obama has compassion and like GW, he is also a family man. I have disagreed with both GW and Obama... but never hated either of them. I HATE Trump. And you are so right when you say that Trump has NO redeeming qualities. He is UGLY inside and out. He's gross and the only reason he ever got women is because of his bank account.
That is your main problem right there.

Hating someone only hurts yourself. Hate is harmful to the soul.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:37 PM   #48
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet

I hate anyone who hates the innocent, so it is not my "main problem."
Old 08-16-2017, 11:15 PM   #49
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
That looney tune probably also thinks that JFK is responsible for his own death.

And of course MLK and Emmitt Till are both to blame for their deaths going by that logic.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:34 PM   #50
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
And of course MLK and Emmitt Till are both to blame for their deaths going by that logic.
Medgar Evers, too. He brought it on himself according to the koo koo bird.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:43 AM   #51
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Me too. He's a decent man, though I disagreed a lot politically. I disagreed with Obama too, btw. That is acceptable. Being like Trump, who has no redeeming qualities is disgusting. He's a sociopath, has a history of racism (his dad was in the KKK and both of them refused to rent to minorities), is misogynist, etc. No redeeming qualities. He's been known to cheat on his wives too (why I don't know since he's repulsive but some women don't care because he is rich). I've hated him long before he ran for president.

Trump Sr. was NOT in the KKK, and you really shouldn't spread crap like that.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/

Donald Trump has many redeeming qualities. He's an excellent father; his children adore him. He's a devoted husband. He's a hard worker, a workaholic. He's very intelligent and has a great sense of humor; very quick witted. He's generous and charitable. He loves his country with a passion. Just because you hate the guy doesn't mean he's a terrible person. He's loved by many people.

Trump didn't need all this bs with literally the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He had a fantastic life before this. The toast of the town in New York, fancy dinners, golfing whenever he wanted, had the last word in his work. Now he's got the Dems (and John McCain) opposing him at every turn. Everything he does is scrutinized and criticized by the left. It's really disgusting how hateful your party has become. What a hateful bunch.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:48 AM   #52
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Exclamation

Enough with the personal insults. This goes for the handful here who call people crazy, etc. It's getting out of hand. Knock it off.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:26 AM   #53
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Come on, like the Obama's weren't criticized for almost everything that they did or said when they were in office?

We didn't have all of this madness going on in the country before Trump took the seat. How exactly is Trump "Making America Great Again" today?

And what Trump said about McCain was disgusting with his "I like people who weren't captured" comment; especially since he never served in the troops.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:10 AM   #54
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG
Come on, like the Obama's weren't criticized for almost everything that they did or said when they were in office?
Not like this, not even close. It's over the top. I remember Obama yacking it up on the nightly comedy shows. Hollywood loved him. He had criticism for sure, but not this constant steady drumbeat of personal insults.

Harvard recently conducted a study on the first 100 days of recent Presidents. The negative press coverage for Trump was 80% with Obama 41%, GWB 57% and Clinton 60%.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641
Old 08-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #55
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Donald Trump has many redeeming qualities.

Quote:
He's an excellent father
Gee whiz.... I wish my father wanted to date me. I guess my dad sucks.

Quote:
He's a devoted husband
So devoted that he had countless extramarital affairs and has been married three times.

Quote:
He's generous and charitable.
Especially when he refuses to rent real estate to minorities.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:09 PM   #56
Svenfan1234
Berwyn!

Quote:

Shout! Factory, PLEASE release a complete series set of St. Elsewhere!!!
Old 08-18-2017, 12:31 AM   #57
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween

Send a message via AIM to Fleet

Quote:
I hate anyone who hates the innocent, so it is not my "main problem."
It is still hate. Hating someone doesn't solve anything. It's a waste of time.

Who hates the innocent?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:37 AM   #58
Wawwie

Quote:

Who hates the innocent?
The same hunk of crap who gives a free pass to the KKK and Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us." Such "very fine" people and upstanding citizens.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #59
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Trump Sr. was NOT in the KKK, and you really shouldn't spread crap like that.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/

Donald Trump has many redeeming qualities. He's an excellent father; his children adore him. He's a devoted husband. He's a hard worker, a workaholic. He's very intelligent and has a great sense of humor; very quick witted. He's generous and charitable. He loves his country with a passion. Just because you hate the guy doesn't mean he's a terrible person. He's loved by many people.

Trump didn't need all this bs with literally the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He had a fantastic life before this. The toast of the town in New York, fancy dinners, golfing whenever he wanted, had the last word in his work. Now he's got the Dems (and John McCain) opposing him at every turn. Everything he does is scrutinized and criticized by the left. It's really disgusting how hateful your party has become. What a hateful bunch.

Actually his father WAS at a KKK rally and arrested. Why would he be there if not in the KKK?: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7891701.html.

Let's not forget Fred Trump and Donald were sued for not renting to blacks: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/u...e.html?mcubz=0

How do you know he's an excellent father and a devoted husband? He even admits he didn't have much to do with his kids when they were young. As for a devoted husband, he was known to cheat on his wives, for example he cheated on his first wife Ivana with Marla Maples. A sense of humor? then why doesn't he use that on Twitter instead of bashing people? I haven't seen any proof of the other things, it's all opinion. I haven't seen how generous he is. You mean how he stole money from St Judes: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politi...ort/index.html

Btw the Democrat is not "my" party. I am an independent and I hate Trump because he is a bad guy. He steals from St Jude, he says horrific things against people. I've hated him for years and if you go to New York City and ask people who know him (I am not from there but know people who are) you will find most of them think he is a con artist.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:39 PM   #60
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
The same hunk of crap who gives a free pass to the KKK and Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us." Such "very fine" people and upstanding citizens.

I just love them (not). I have a few of these knucklehead around where I live and am going to start posting their info online. They are bullies and abusive. They use the n word like it's a great thing to hate blacks, they think women need to know their place.