Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #31
Wawwie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Me too. For all his faults, he's a decent guy and loves his family. Trump has no redeeming qualities.
Of course not. Trump is a sociopath and a narcissist. He only cares about himself.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #32
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Of course not. Trump is a sociopath and a narcissist. He only cares about himself.

He doesn't even care about his family, with the possible exception of Ivanka. Can you imagine W making comments about his daughters like Trump does? Unlike Trump, Bush doesn't want to date his daughters.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM   #33
Wawwie

Quote:
He doesn't even care about his family, with the possible exception of Ivanka. Can you imagine W making comments about his daughters like Trump does? Unlike Trump, Bush doesn't want to date his daughters.
GW would never objectify his daughters or say that they are "sexy" and worthy of dating him.
GW was and is an actual, real dad who loves his children like a father should.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:39 AM   #34
Babalu

Quote:
Keep rationalizing.

Ooh. Good comeback.

That's what happens when you can't dispute facts.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 08-16-2017, 09:46 AM   #35
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:

Dude once again you keep taking things out of context and make yourself look like a dumbass fool. The only thing protests prove nowadays is that you're an attention seeking whore. Protests nowadays have no value meaning like they did decades ago. If you really want to make a difference, work with kids of this generation. Help them learn the errors of others way. You provide more of a difference teaching people of hatred in their younger years than grown adults who just want to have things their own way. Stop fighting the ones you can't help and help the ones you know you can make a difference with. That helps further generations to avoid crap like this.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #36
Wawwie

Washington (CNN)Republicans are mixed in their response after President Donald Trump's unpredictable Tuesday news conference, during which he defended white supremacists and blamed "both sides" for violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

But some Republicans spoke out against Trump, using his name directly to emphasize that they don't agree with what he said in Trump Tower.
During his news conference, Trump blamed "both sides" in the protests and equated the white supremacists on one side with the counter-protesters on the other side.
Some Republicans, to avoid more conflict, denounced racism after Trump's news conference -- and some indirectly referred to his statements when they called him out.

Here are the GOPers denouncing Trump by name @CNNPolitics http://cnn.it/2fKMVfx
Old 08-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #37
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

I do no need a list of wimps. The cowards here are defending hate groups just as bad as the Nazis. Only Trump has the guts to call a spade a spade. Why? Because he owea nobody! I believe Trump long before I believe a bought and paid for whore like McCain
Old 08-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #38
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
The woman is dead because she took it upon herself to get out there and fight with the racists. It's her fault she's dead. The only thing the counter protesters did was ignite more rallies. They're not fixing any ****, they're just causing more chaos to come. Why can't they be smart enough to realize they gave the white supremacists the attention they wanted? If you want the white supremacists to shut up, just ignore them. I don't think it's bad to ignore them like Jimmy Fallon said. Were the racists beating up people before the counter protesters showed up? No. They were just wanting to chant their crap and say what they feel is important. If you don't agree with them, that's excellent. Why get out there though and advertise it? Are you trying to prove something to someone? Are you trying to prove something to yourself? I don't agree with racists from all races but I'm not going to argue with them because I know I can't change their opinion. No one can. If all these people would have gone on with their lives letting those type of people doing their thing, no one would have been injured and a woman wouldn't be dead. Lay the blame where it's at. It's not the white supremacists, it's the ones that got out there to take on the world issues and think they're making a difference. Their lives must be really pathetic and lonely if they need to stand out there and argue with a bunch of people on their point of views they know they can't change. There's bad in all races and there's not a damn thing any of us can do to fix it.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #39
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Hmmm, still insulting people you don't agree with I see. What a nice person you are.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:01 PM   #40
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
I do no need a list of wimps. The cowards here are defending hate groups just as bad as the Nazis. Only Trump has the guts to call a spade a spade. Why? Because he owea nobody! I believe Trump long before I believe a bought and paid for whore like McCain

Exactly how is the other side as bad as Nazis? Nazis killed people, as did the KKK. Even Republicans are speaking out against the hate groups. I guess Emmitt Till deserved to die because he whistled at a white women.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:02 PM   #41
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
GW would never objectify his daughters or say that they are "sexy" and worthy of dating him.
GW was and is an actual, real dad who loves his children like a father should.

Yep not to mention he has a real marriage with his soul mate, who is his only wife. He hasn't been married three times.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #42
Wawwie

Quote:
Yep not to mention he has a real marriage with his soul mate, who is his only wife. He hasn't been married three times.
Yes, and Laura Bush is a beauty. She's also GW's best friend/soul mate/wife. GW has always loved and respected her. Also unlike Trump, GW doesn't have a ton of kids with three different women. Like you said, GW has his faults, but he really is a family man, he's never had a sex scandal and he does not hate on minorities or support hate groups. So, I'd actually take GW over Trump any day.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #43
IllinoisTVFan

Quote:
Yes, and Laura Bush is a beauty. She's also GW's best friend/soul mate/wife. GW has always loved and respected her. Also unlike Trump, GW doesn't have a ton of kids with three different women. Like you said, GW has his faults, but he really is a family man, he's never had a sex scandal and he does not hate on minorities or support hate groups. So, I'd actually take GW over Trump any day.

Me too. He's a decent man, though I disagreed a lot politically. I disagreed with Obama too, btw. That is acceptable. Being like Trump, who has no redeeming qualities is disgusting. He's a sociopath, has a history of racism (his dad was in the KKK and both of them refused to rent to minorities), is misogynist, etc. No redeeming qualities. He's been known to cheat on his wives too (why I don't know since he's repulsive but some women don't care because he is rich). I've hated him long before he ran for president.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #44
Wawwie

Quote:
Me too. He's a decent man, though I disagreed a lot politically. I disagreed with Obama too, btw. That is acceptable. Being like Trump, who has no redeeming qualities is disgusting. He's a sociopath, has a history of racism (his dad was in the KKK and both of them refused to rent to minorities), is misogynist, etc. No redeeming qualities. He's been known to cheat on his wives too (why I don't know since he's repulsive but some women don't care because he is rich). I've hated him long before he ran for president.
I've also disagreed with Obama many, many times, but I never hated him. Unlike Trump, Obama has compassion and like GW, he is also a family man. I have disagreed with both GW and Obama... but never hated either of them. I HATE Trump. And you are so right when you say that Trump has NO redeeming qualities. He is UGLY inside and out. He's gross and the only reason he ever got women is because of his bank account.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #45
Sophia's Wrinkles
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
The woman is dead because she took it upon herself to get out there and fight with the racists. It's her fault she's dead. The only thing the counter protesters did was ignite more rallies. They're not fixing any ****, they're just causing more chaos to come. Why can't they be smart enough to realize they gave the white supremacists the attention they wanted? If you want the white supremacists to shut up, just ignore them. I don't think it's bad to ignore them like Jimmy Fallon said. Were the racists beating up people before the counter protesters showed up? No. They were just wanting to chant their crap and say what they feel is important. If you don't agree with them, that's excellent. Why get out there though and advertise it? Are you trying to prove something to someone? Are you trying to prove something to yourself? I don't agree with racists from all races but I'm not going to argue with them because I know I can't change their opinion. No one can. If all these people would have gone on with their lives letting those type of people doing their thing, no one would have been injured and a woman wouldn't be dead. Lay the blame where it's at. It's not the white supremacists, it's the ones that got out there to take on the world issues and think they're making a difference. Their lives must be really pathetic and lonely if they need to stand out there and argue with a bunch of people on their point of views they know they can't change. There's bad in all races and there's not a damn thing any of us can do to fix it.

Are you out of your mind? It's her fault she's dead because she challenged another viewpoint? Do you feel the same way about dead military personnel?