Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds


New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM   #31
Wawwie
Senior Member
Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
He doesn't even care about his family, with the possible exception of Ivanka. Can you imagine W making comments about his daughters like Trump does? Unlike Trump, Bush doesn't want to date his daughters.
GW would never objectify his daughters or say that they are "sexy" and worthy of dating him.
GW was and is an actual, real dad who loves his children like a father should.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:39 AM   #32
Babalu
Senior Member
Member
 
Babalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 22, 2014
Posts: 1,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Keep rationalizing.


Ooh. Good comeback.

That's what happens when you can't dispute facts.
__________________
.








I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:46 AM   #33
Christopher
Forum Veteran
Member
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 15, 2001
Posts: 13,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie


Dude once again you keep taking things out of context and make yourself look like a dumbass fool. The only thing protests prove nowadays is that you're an attention seeking whore. Protests nowadays have no value meaning like they did decades ago. If you really want to make a difference, work with kids of this generation. Help them learn the errors of others way. You provide more of a difference teaching people of hatred in their younger years than grown adults who just want to have things their own way. Stop fighting the ones you can't help and help the ones you know you can make a difference with. That helps further generations to avoid crap like this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #34
Wawwie
Senior Member
Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,375
Default

Washington (CNN)Republicans are mixed in their response after President Donald Trump's unpredictable Tuesday news conference, during which he defended white supremacists and blamed "both sides" for violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

But some Republicans spoke out against Trump, using his name directly to emphasize that they don't agree with what he said in Trump Tower.
During his news conference, Trump blamed "both sides" in the protests and equated the white supremacists on one side with the counter-protesters on the other side.
Some Republicans, to avoid more conflict, denounced racism after Trump's news conference -- and some indirectly referred to his statements when they called him out.


Here are the GOPers denouncing Trump by name @CNNPolitics http://cnn.it/2fKMVfx
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #35
DadTheKing
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 21, 2016
Location: California
Posts: 644
Default

I do no need a list of wimps. The cowards here are defending hate groups just as bad as the Nazis. Only Trump has the guts to call a spade a spade. Why? Because he owea nobody! I believe Trump long before I believe a bought and paid for whore like McCain
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #36
bandito
Senior Member
Going Topless
 
bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2002
Location: The Steel City
Posts: 6,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
The woman is dead because she took it upon herself to get out there and fight with the racists. It's her fault she's dead. The only thing the counter protesters did was ignite more rallies. They're not fixing any ****, they're just causing more chaos to come. Why can't they be smart enough to realize they gave the white supremacists the attention they wanted? If you want the white supremacists to shut up, just ignore them. I don't think it's bad to ignore them like Jimmy Fallon said. Were the racists beating up people before the counter protesters showed up? No. They were just wanting to chant their crap and say what they feel is important. If you don't agree with them, that's excellent. Why get out there though and advertise it? Are you trying to prove something to someone? Are you trying to prove something to yourself? I don't agree with racists from all races but I'm not going to argue with them because I know I can't change their opinion. No one can. If all these people would have gone on with their lives letting those type of people doing their thing, no one would have been injured and a woman wouldn't be dead. Lay the blame where it's at. It's not the white supremacists, it's the ones that got out there to take on the world issues and think they're making a difference. Their lives must be really pathetic and lonely if they need to stand out there and argue with a bunch of people on their point of views they know they can't change. There's bad in all races and there's not a damn thing any of us can do to fix it.
__________________
bandito
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM   #37
bandito
Senior Member
Going Topless
 
bandito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2002
Location: The Steel City
Posts: 6,207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Hmmm, still insulting people you don't agree with I see. What a nice person you are.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:01 PM   #38
IllinoisTVFan
Senior Member
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 22, 2011
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 1,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTheKing
I do no need a list of wimps. The cowards here are defending hate groups just as bad as the Nazis. Only Trump has the guts to call a spade a spade. Why? Because he owea nobody! I believe Trump long before I believe a bought and paid for whore like McCain

Exactly how is the other side as bad as Nazis? Nazis killed people, as did the KKK. Even Republicans are speaking out against the hate groups. I guess Emmitt Till deserved to die because he whistled at a white women.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:02 PM   #39
IllinoisTVFan
Senior Member
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 22, 2011
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 1,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
GW would never objectify his daughters or say that they are "sexy" and worthy of dating him.
GW was and is an actual, real dad who loves his children like a father should.

Yep not to mention he has a real marriage with his soul mate, who is his only wife. He hasn't been married three times.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #40
Wawwie
Senior Member
Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Yep not to mention he has a real marriage with his soul mate, who is his only wife. He hasn't been married three times.
Yes, and Laura Bush is a beauty. She's also GW's best friend/soul mate/wife. GW has always loved and respected her. Also unlike Trump, GW doesn't have a ton of kids with three different women. Like you said, GW has his faults, but he really is a family man, he's never had a sex scandal and he does not hate on minorities or support hate groups. So, I'd actually take GW over Trump any day.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #41
IllinoisTVFan
Senior Member
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 22, 2011
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 1,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Yes, and Laura Bush is a beauty. She's also GW's best friend/soul mate/wife. GW has always loved and respected her. Also unlike Trump, GW doesn't have a ton of kids with three different women. Like you said, GW has his faults, but he really is a family man, he's never had a sex scandal and he does not hate on minorities or support hate groups. So, I'd actually take GW over Trump any day.

Me too. He's a decent man, though I disagreed a lot politically. I disagreed with Obama too, btw. That is acceptable. Being like Trump, who has no redeeming qualities is disgusting. He's a sociopath, has a history of racism (his dad was in the KKK and both of them refused to rent to minorities), is misogynist, etc. No redeeming qualities. He's been known to cheat on his wives too (why I don't know since he's repulsive but some women don't care because he is rich). I've hated him long before he ran for president.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #42
Wawwie
Senior Member
Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
Me too. He's a decent man, though I disagreed a lot politically. I disagreed with Obama too, btw. That is acceptable. Being like Trump, who has no redeeming qualities is disgusting. He's a sociopath, has a history of racism (his dad was in the KKK and both of them refused to rent to minorities), is misogynist, etc. No redeeming qualities. He's been known to cheat on his wives too (why I don't know since he's repulsive but some women don't care because he is rich). I've hated him long before he ran for president.
I've also disagreed with Obama many, many times, but I never hated him. Unlike Trump, Obama has compassion and like GW, he is also a family man. I have disagreed with both GW and Obama... but never hated either of them. I HATE Trump. And you are so right when you say that Trump has NO redeeming qualities. He is UGLY inside and out. He's gross and the only reason he ever got women is because of his bank account.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #43
Sophia's Wrinkles
Forum Regular
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 16, 2002
Posts: 368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
The woman is dead because she took it upon herself to get out there and fight with the racists. It's her fault she's dead. The only thing the counter protesters did was ignite more rallies. They're not fixing any ****, they're just causing more chaos to come. Why can't they be smart enough to realize they gave the white supremacists the attention they wanted? If you want the white supremacists to shut up, just ignore them. I don't think it's bad to ignore them like Jimmy Fallon said. Were the racists beating up people before the counter protesters showed up? No. They were just wanting to chant their crap and say what they feel is important. If you don't agree with them, that's excellent. Why get out there though and advertise it? Are you trying to prove something to someone? Are you trying to prove something to yourself? I don't agree with racists from all races but I'm not going to argue with them because I know I can't change their opinion. No one can. If all these people would have gone on with their lives letting those type of people doing their thing, no one would have been injured and a woman wouldn't be dead. Lay the blame where it's at. It's not the white supremacists, it's the ones that got out there to take on the world issues and think they're making a difference. Their lives must be really pathetic and lonely if they need to stand out there and argue with a bunch of people on their point of views they know they can't change. There's bad in all races and there's not a damn thing any of us can do to fix it.

Are you out of your mind? It's her fault she's dead because she challenged another viewpoint? Do you feel the same way about dead military personnel?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:11 PM   #44
Wawwie
Senior Member
Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia's Wrinkles
Are you out of your mind? It's her fault she's dead because she challenged another viewpoint? Do you feel the same way about dead military personnel?
That looney tune probably also thinks that JFK is responsible for his own death.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #45
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween
 
Fleet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 06, 2002
Location: Northridge/Porter Ranch, California
Posts: 15,098
Send a message via AIM to Fleet
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I've also disagreed with Obama many, many times, but I never hated him. Unlike Trump, Obama has compassion and like GW, he is also a family man. I have disagreed with both GW and Obama... but never hated either of them. I HATE Trump. And you are so right when you say that Trump has NO redeeming qualities. He is UGLY inside and out. He's gross and the only reason he ever got women is because of his bank account.
That is your main problem right there.

Hating someone only hurts yourself. Hate is harmful to the soul.
__________________
1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.