Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

Thumbs up Who will be the worst One Term President

I know that I'm a little early in this, but the way Trump is going, he will be a one term president.

Who do you think is the worse one:

1. Trump

2. President Carter

3. President George Bush
Old 07-30-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Old 07-30-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
JSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet42
I know that I'm a little early in this, but the way Trump is going, he will be a one term president.

1. Trump

2. President Carter

3. President George Bush
People thought Dubya would never get re-elected. Don't underestimate the Democrats' ability to lose again.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

Quote:

1. Trump

2. President Carter

3. President George Bush
Trump has only been President for 6 months. Kinda stupid to judge his term yet. I know the fake news wants us to. As far as the worst Prez, no matter what terms, Obama takes the trophy. He tripled our debt, ruined our reputation of being the #1 superpower to the world, saddled us with Obamacare mandate that says we exist, therefore we owe the govt. Changing us from citizens to subjects. Ruined race relations in our country. Divided us along economic, racial and education lines. I could go on but I will get carpal tunnel syndrome.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:31 PM   #5
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Donald Trump, hands-down!

Trump makes George W. Bush look like Abraham Lincoln!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 07-31-2017, 10:48 PM   #6
janet42
Three's Company Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
Donald Trump, hands-down!

Trump makes George W. Bush look like Abraham Lincoln!

I know it! And I usually vote republican.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:23 PM   #7
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
I know it! And I usually vote republican.

I third that!! But I'm a TOTAL Democrat though!
Old 07-31-2017, 11:55 PM   #8
opus
VB

Location: New York; but ideally Apt. 402 in Indy (for 8 years)

It's sweet you guys think Trump is getting a full term.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:10 AM   #9
MikaelaArsenault
Ciao, baby!

Obama should've only served one term.

And Harry Anderson too.

https://ilovewhoseline.imgur.com/all/

http://whoselinefan.imgur.com/all/

Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.

PLEASE release a complete series boxset of The John Larroquette Show. Thanks.

Save Me, Myself & I!
Old 08-01-2017, 02:07 PM   #10
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
Obama should've only served one term.

I don't agree! I wished he could have served three terms. I loved Obama, wonderful President, and such a nice well mannered man . I was so sad to see him go!

And that's all I will say. I didn't post this to start a debate or be bullied by Trump supporters!
Old 08-01-2017, 02:32 PM   #11
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
I third that!! But I'm a TOTAL Democrat though!

I vote both Democrat AND Republican...but I went with Gary Johnson in 2016.

There are some good and bad in both parties...if I vote-in a Democrat as president, I'd vote-in a Republican or two in the House and Senate.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:01 PM   #12
DadTheKing
Forum Regular

Quote:
I don't agree! I wished he could have served three terms. I loved Obama, wonderful President, and such a nice well mannered man . I was so sad to see him go!

And that's all I will say. I didn't post this to start a debate or be bullied by Trump supporters!
I got diabetes after reading your post.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #13
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity
Viking metal rules. \m/ \m/

Location: Celebrating the holiest holiday of the year, Monday, June 6, as we honor Slayer and all metal, with plenty of pizza, beer, and sacrificial goats. Life is good.
Oh No Who "will be" the worst one-term president??

I think it's a little presumptuous to phrase this in future tense as "will be", as if to assume that Trump, so early in his presidency, is going to be "one-term" just because so many people allegedly don't like him. They cannot admit to their own prejudices, so they pin so many nonsensical things on him that are taken as "factual" and "objective", such as this supposed collusion with Putin and the
Russians. Now suddenly, we're back into hating "Boris And Natasha", as if it were 1983 all over again, when we really have no reason to think of ourselves as being in the Cold War again.

Why have we not called into account Obama's and Hillary's collusion with the Russians? Is it fair to accuse Trump of doing so, only because "we don't like him"? What do we personally have against the Russians (not that we shouldn't)?

But our nation has had its fair share of one-term presidents. Why WERE they one-term, other than due to illness or assassination, or whatever reason? Were they necessarily bad, or corrupt, or inept? And not all presidents who were one-term were necessarily thought of as bad, and those whom historians deemed good in hindsight did not necessarily have that approval while in office. Of course many two-term presidents were considered bad.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:42 PM   #14
JSP

Quote:

Having good manners is not important if you don't do anything to help the ravaged economy of the Rust Belt. Trump said he would fix that. Not saying Trump will. What I am saying is though is good manners don't make a good President. Obama evidently charmed a lot of people and distracted them from not noticing the bad things he did behind the scenes which led to Trump. Anybody who didn't think Obama's actions as president led to the Trump backlash didn't know what really went on and probably still have no idea.

Last edited by JSP : 08-01-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:16 PM   #15
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSP
Having good manners is not inportant if you don't do anything to help the ravaged economy of the Rust Belt. Trump said he would fix that. Not saying Trump will. What I am saying is though is good manners don't make a good President. Obama evidently charmed a lot of people and distracted them from not noticing the bad things he did behind the scenes which led to Trump. Anybody who didn't think Obama's actions as president led to the Trump backash didn't know what really went on and probably still have no idea.
That's what really frustrates me the most. People come on here and post, but know NOTHING about politics they don't bother to do any research just post what they hear from the fake media. Take the time and research the good Trump has done in the little time he's been President and cut the guy some slack.