View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board
Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics
|Register||FAQ||Members List||Photo Galleries||View Today's Active Threads||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-28-2017, 12:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 05, 2013
Find Out About Yourself...
Please - no cheating! You may find out something about yourself. Its not really humourous per se,but it certainly can make ya think. Something humourous later or another time...
Dont scroll down to the bottom please until you read all 6 questions,and answer what comes naturally to you (take time to really imagine yourself in the situation). Otherwise its not so fun...(also you dont need to think in a survivalist mode).
1) Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?
2) You row yourself to shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and the supplies you'll need and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
3) After much hard travel,you climb a rise of dunes and happily see a city in the distance. You also notice not too far away,an oasis to the side of you. Do you stop and rest at the oasis for as long as you want,go there and rest for just a minute or ignore it and keep heading onward towards the city?
4) Upon entering the city you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a King or Queen sitting side by side on the throne (depending upon whether respectively you are male / female). What should that monarch look like to you? What characteristics do they seem to embody?
5) You leave and go down this spiral stairway. Its dark and shadowy with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you are walking down,a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?
6) The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see this long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet,how full of wine is it? Scroll on!...........
1) How many true friends you perceive you have.
2) How many true loves you'll have before getting married.
3) Your personal work ethic.
4) What you imagine your ideal mate to be like.
5) This is the person you'll never get over for the rest of your life.
6) How full it is represents how much of yourself you give in a relationship.
|07-28-2017, 01:19 PM||#2|
Join Date: May 20, 2017
Location: New Hampshire
I love John Larroquette.
And Harry Anderson too.
Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.
PLEASE release a complete series boxset of The John Larroquette Show. Thanks.
Save Me, Myself & I!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|