Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-16-2017, 02:31 AM   #16
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
Since i lost the wallet last night I will call Septa Lost and Found on Monday
Good luck Solomon!!!!

We will be hopefull someone turned it in!!!

Im so sorry
Old 07-18-2017, 03:03 AM   #17
Dude111

I hope you had some good news Soloman.... I was thinking about you this morning... I said to myself "I wonder how soloman made out...It would be nice if somneone returned it" I said that as I typed in the sites address into my address bar....

Last edited by Dude111 : 07-21-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #18
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I hope you had some good news Soloman.... I was thibking about you this morning... I said to myself "I wonder how soloman made out...It would be nice if somneone returned it" I said that as I typed in the sites address into my address bar....

No the wallet was never turned in. I didn't get lucky like I did in 2015. So I had to get a new ID, and all new credit cards and tomorrow I have to get a new work ID

My Mastercard for medical expenses only is not a big loss because whoever tries to use it will be decline because you can only buy prescriptions. My insurance cards is not a big deal because I get new ones on 8/1

So the big losses was the State ID, Work ID, and Bank Card because to replace all of those was a total cost of $63.00

I can always get a new Supermarket savings card and Plenti Points card

The important things was the ID and credit cards

Out of my 4 credit cards, the Discover Card arrived yesterday and the other 3 should be here by Friday.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #19
Babalu

Did it fall out of your pocket or did you purposely take it out of your pocket? Not that it couldn't happen to me because I constantly misplace things in the house but I have a habit of unconsciously tapping my pants pockets with my hand as soon as I get up and as I am walking to make sure I have my keys, wallet and cell phone.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 07-18-2017, 07:04 PM   #20
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Did it fall out of your pocket or did you purposely take it out of your pocket? Not that it couldn't happen to me because I constantly misplace things in the house but I have a habit of unconsciously tapping my pants pockets with my hand as soon as I get up and as I am walking to make sure I have my keys, wallet and cell phone.

It fell out my pocket due to how big it was. I had a lot of stuff in my left pocket and I was on the phone and got distracted. So when it was time for me to get off the trolley I wasn't paying attention because I was running my mouth

Effective 7/19

No more chatting on my phone on the train, bus or trolley. I will just be looking out the window the way I did in 1989 lol
Old 07-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #21
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

My wallet was returned to me in a package today. Which was good because even though I cancelled Discover, Mastercard, and Amex card, I forgot that my sleepy's card was inside and never cancelled it

My account wasn't charged but I decided to cancel anyway. My work ID was inside and all my insurance cards
Old 07-19-2017, 11:24 PM   #22
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

So sad to hear that...this year I thought I lost my wallet...but it was at home all that time...

I hope things work out....

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 07-20-2017, 01:40 AM   #23
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Today I thought I lost the key to an old lady I work for security gate at her apartment building!! It wasn't on the caliber /as bad as losing your wallet by any means! But it was like OH CR*P!! And she's old and has mental issues , so she would have gotten mad, and she makes a big deal out of everything as it is and is mad a lot of times anyway! and plus we would have had to make another key for me!! Lucky I found it, it was in the bottom of my purse, fell out of a side pocket I keep it on ! I took it off my key chain cause it was a REALLY big key and I already had a lot of keys on there, but after this I think I'll put it back on!
Old 07-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #24
Foggy
Forum Regular

Quote:
My wallet was returned to me in a package today. Which was good because even though I cancelled Discover, Mastercard, and Amex card, I forgot that my sleepy's card was inside and never cancelled it

My account wasn't charged but I decided to cancel anyway. My work ID was inside and all my insurance cards

So someone did turn it in or did someone just return it to you?
It's good to know that whoever found it was honest.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:01 PM   #25
Bonniegirl
Forum Celebrity
AKA Hazel Horvath

Quote:

That is cool!! It is nice to see there are still honest people in the world!!
Old 07-20-2017, 01:27 PM   #26
MISST3

Good to hear all is well. Thank God there's still honest people out there!
Old 07-20-2017, 02:38 PM   #27
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Glad to hear you got it all sorted without too much aggravation.

last week we went to the movies (Spiderman - awesome BTW)and while we were inside I noticed my car keys were missing and I started to panic - but after the movie I found them just sitting on the seat, they must've just fallen out of my pocket - good thing I never lock my doors and leave the windows rolled down.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:14 AM   #28
Dude111

Its good to know someone finally returned it

Makes me happy........... (Not much in this world does now)
Old 07-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #29
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

I'm glad things worked out for you Solomon. Did something like this happen before? It's lousy to lose or have things stolen.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #30
PhoenixAcres

That's great that someone turned it in. Nice to hear that some people in this day and age actually care about others.