Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #16
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Television
Life's too short to worry about them. It doesn't sound like a pleasant place anyway.

I got banned from there too for saying I prefer Tony Romo over Peyton Manning as My starting QB
Old 06-25-2017, 01:32 PM   #17
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
I got banned from there too for saying I prefer Tony Romo over Peyton Manning as My starting QB
Old 06-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #18
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Thank you for your kind words everyone

Peace and love to all......... That site was a big part of my life and now I kinda feel lost....... (I was there alot)

I think its interesting they did this now...... They are so mad about whats being said on the political base that they are lashing out @ little things........ ITS THIER OWN FAULT FOR NOT CLOSING THAT SECTION!!!!!!! (They have been editing peoples messages like crazy on that section lately)

I just feel really bad........... Janice Im sorry your friend was treated bad and Crusinforabrusin im sorry you were blocked..... Did you go back when your account was reset??

It could be worse, you can be banned FOREVER like me

So 2020 is not the worst thing in the world
Old 06-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #19
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

And when you get suspended or banned you are always notified early in the morning lol

It is such a sh*tty feeling to wake up and log on and get this message

"You have been banned

Date ban will be lifted: Never

Old 06-25-2017, 02:46 PM   #20
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABlairican Pie
This Anti-Conservative Derangement Syndrome is getting WAYYYYYY out of hand. I could call it Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome, but that's just me.

(I'm assuming that's what's causing the shutdown.)

That's why I walked-away from inthe00s.com, that site is VERY Liberal, so Liberal they're Progressive!

I still have my membership there, but I haven't been there in five years!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 06-25-2017, 02:49 PM   #21
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:

I got banned from Adult Swim Message Board because they thought I was encouraging a
shock website. I wasn't!

And I got banned from gametrailers.com because I used a slur, and I can go there when The Browns are in the Super Bowl!

But when I heard that gametrailers.com is owned by Viacom...they can have it!
Old 06-25-2017, 04:49 PM   #22
Dude111

Quote:

Ya I guess ya have a point my friend!
Old 06-26-2017, 06:52 PM   #23
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

USmessageboard .com is a good replacement for City Data

Also I wouldn't try and create a new account because someone may figure out it's you and then both accounts will be banned. Since you still have an active account I wouldn't create a new one. Now if you was banned for life then I could see you doing that
Old 06-26-2017, 07:05 PM   #24
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
I got banned from Adult Swim Message Board because they thought I was encouraging a
shock website. I wasn't!

If you get banned from the Adult Swim Message Board your life is pretty much over anyway.

Regarding the original post, getting banned from some crappy website is not "very sad". Wait 'till you have real problems.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 06-26-2017, 07:19 PM   #25
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
If you get banned from the Adult Swim Message Board your life is pretty much over anyway.

Regarding the original post, getting banned from some crappy website is not "very sad". Wait 'till you have real problems.

Probably because he has been a active user since 2009 so that's why he is sad
Old 06-26-2017, 09:25 PM   #26
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Quote:
Probably because he has been a active user since 2009 so that's why he is sad

I was a member of ASMB site for only three years... I did get in trouble one time because some ******* hated me and if I met him, this would happen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XjApHj0OgI

I never went back there...not even as a newer member! Why do some people have a reason to be *******s to others?

PS-I would NEVER deck an *******, even if they deserve it!
Old 06-26-2017, 10:23 PM   #27
IllinoisTVFan

City data is a trashy site run by losers. I wouldn't be upset, the mods there are monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCleveland
That's why I walked-away from inthe00s.com, that site is VERY Liberal, so Liberal they're Progressive!

I still have my membership there, but I haven't been there in five years!

Get this, I was banned from Catholic Answers for being conservative! People were spouting anti Catholic views and I pointed out the church didn't support them. I think it had to do with divorce or out of wedlock parenthood. They banned me for that! I was also banned from a modeling site that shall not be named (I forgot the name actually)because I was too conservative. They got mad when I told someone she should not be on welfare if she is modeling. I also got banned from enotalone for saying something religious. The owner emailed me and said anything pro Christian was not allowed (but he posts pro other religions).
Old 06-26-2017, 10:37 PM   #28
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Makes you appreciate Sitcoms Online so much more. I wouldn't want to be a part of those forums anyway.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:51 PM   #29
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Makes you appreciate Sitcoms Online so much more. I wouldn't want to be a part of those forums anyway.

City Data is not as powerful as it was in 2009/2010 because now it competes with social media. When I used to get suspended back in 2008-2010 I was sad too because it was nothing else at the time
Old 06-27-2017, 02:33 PM   #30
Dude111

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllinoisTVFan
City data is a trashy site run by losers. I wouldn't be upset, the mods there are monsters.
Yes they are.. MEAN SCUMBAGS!!!!!!

I had a friend there (A co-admin) and they were gonna help me get back on the site but the staff doesnt want me there he said today and he said "I HAVE TO KEEP THINGS RUNNING SMOOTHLY" (He used to protect me in a way from them... I DONT KNOW WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN HE TURNED ON ME )

WHAT KIND OF A CO-ADMIN LETS HIS STAFF TREAT PEOPLE LIKE GARBAGE AND DOESNT CARE????

I hate the world.......... PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN AND CRUEL NOW..........

I WANT IT TO END........... I have been crying since he sent me that message......... He says HE is still my friend........ I dont know why he did this

Im sorry guys...........