Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

To have your access for this board blocked, please PM TJ.

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Politics
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-29-2017, 02:46 PM   #76
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Kathy Griffin Says Shes Been "Cleared" in Federal Probe of her Severed Trump Head Photo
by Erik Pedersen
July 28, 2017

Kathy Griffin, who caused a firestorm in May after a doing a photo shoot that showed her holding a fake severed head that resembled President Donald Trump, tweeted today that the federal probe into the incident is closed and that she has been completely exonerated.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/kathy-gr...mp-1202138604/
Old 07-30-2017, 12:37 AM   #77
Dude111

I wonder if she will get her job back?
Old 08-28-2017, 02:47 PM   #78
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Kathy Griffin Says Friendship with Anderson Cooper is Over
by Aurelie Corinthios
August 28, 2017

Its been nearly three months since a photograph of Kathy Griffin posing with a replica of President Donald Trumps bloodied, decapitated head in her hand sparked nationwide outrage and changed her life forever.

In an in-depth interview with New York magazines The Cut, the comedian who, in the wake of the scandal, was fired from the CNN New Years Eve broadcast that she had co-hosted with Anderson Cooper for 10 years discussed the controversial photo at length, revealing that it was the catalyst that ultimately ended her nearly two decade-long friendship with Cooper.

When the photo surfaced on May 30, the CNN anchor took to Twitter to condemn it: For the record, I am appalled by the photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in, he wrote. It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate.

According to Griffin, in the following days, four of Coopers CNN colleagues reached out repeatedly to check on her and offer private support. Cooper, however, didnt contact Griffin until Aug. 10, The Cut confirmed with CNN.

Griffin, 56, told the magazine that the fact that Cooper was publicly claiming they were friends while not checking in with her hurt deeply. When he finally reached out to her in a series of text messages, she told him their friendship was over.

A source close to Cooper, 50, told the magazine that Cooper was shocked and upset by the photo, and while he was not ready to talk to her personally about it, he still considered her to be a friend, and was publicly supportive when asked about the controversy.

According to Griffin, other celebrities were more solicitous in the aftermath, such as Jerry Seinfeld and Jamie Foxx, who both spoke publicly in support of the comedian. According to Griffin, Amy Schumer personally sent her a funny video and former "Today" show host Billy Bush who was notoriously caught up in his own Trump-related scandal reportedly suggested in a note that Griffin stay quiet for a while and take up meditation.

Despite the far-reaching consequences of the photo, Griffin told The Cut shes tired of apologizing for it.

Why are people still expecting me to apologize and grovel to a man that tweets like this? she said. Im a comedian; hes our fing president.

President Trump just pardoned Joe Arpaio, who was essentially running a concentration camp in the Arizona desert, she later added. He said there are some good Nazis, and hes kicking out young adults who were brought here as kids by their parents, and Im the one who has to continue to apologize?

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/28/kathy-gr...iendship-over/
Old 08-29-2017, 05:59 PM   #79
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Kathy Griffin Yanks Apology For Decapitated Donald Trump Stunt While Promoting Overseas Tour
by Lisa de Moraes
August 29, 2017

Three months after apologizing for a photo shoot in which she held up a fake decapitated head of President Donald Trump, Kathy Griffin said she wants to take that back.

I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., she complained in an interview with Seven Network in Australia, where she is on tour. The whole thing got so blown out of proportion. I lost everybody I had Chelsea Clinton tweeting against me!

Speaking to the co-host of the nets program Sunrise, Griffin reminded that even friends like Debra Messing criticized the stunt, adding that, in addition to being fired from CNNs annual New Years Eve special, her U.S. tour got scrubbed when venues got death threats.

These Trump fans are hardcore, she warned.

When Sunrise host Samantha Armytage mentioned that Clinton and Messing are not Trump fans, asking Griffin if she understood they thought the message was over the line, Griffin shot back: Youre full of crap. Stop acting like my little picture is more important than talking about the actual atrocities that the president of the United States is committing.

Ive been talking to Australians who, for the first time, are saying Were afraid to go to America, Griffin said. I never thought I would hear that in my lifetime.

http://deadline.com/2017/08/kathy-gr...ws-1202158002/
Old 08-29-2017, 08:19 PM   #80
bandito
Going Topless

Does this piece of sh*t even know what she did was morbid and sick?
Old 09-01-2017, 05:56 PM   #81
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
Does this piece of sh*t even know what she did was morbid and sick?

No, it's all about her getting attention. She hasn't been in the headlines for awhile and that's why she said this.

I just nailed Mrs. Trumbull
Old 09-04-2017, 04:12 AM   #82
Dude111

SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

LET IT G0. Geez
Old 09-04-2017, 09:19 AM   #83
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111

LET IT G0. Geez
WOW, that's all i can say about your post.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #84
Wawwie

Quote:

LET IT G0. Geez
I guess that's why she was fired and dumped by Anderson Cooper.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:28 AM   #85
Dude111

Yes well they OVER REACTED.... COOPER IS AN IDIOT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!
Old 09-06-2017, 07:21 AM   #86
Babalu

Quote:
COOPER IS AN IDIOT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!

No argument there. But why defend this unfunny, plastic surgery addicted, attention seeking lunatic?
Old 09-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #87
Dude111

Well the whole thing is just so stupid!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 04:13 PM   #88
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I wonder who will replace her?

Andy Cohen

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/11/andy-coh...w-years-hosts/
Old 10-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #89
Babalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG

Never heard of him. I just googled him and I guess he and Anderson Cooper will have a gay all time. What a great shock.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #90
MikaelaArsenault
Ciao, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babalu
Never heard of him. I just googled him and I guess he and Anderson Cooper will have a gay all time. What a great shock.

Because both of them happen to be gay, that's why.

And Harry Anderson too.

https://ilovewhoseline.imgur.com/all/

http://whoselinefan.imgur.com/all/

Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.